Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is there any mod that bring back the invite calls?

I am looking for a mod that returns invitations to friends' houses, parties, and everything that was taken away without taking into account that some players liked it. Instead of removing it, they should put it as game options so that we are all happy and do not ruin the game anymore for other players that enjoy these details... (If there is any mod, even if it is paying for it, please let me know ♥) thnx u

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I agree with you but I don't know any mods for that.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    My Sims still get these calls? I know they fixed it because it was buggy and we were getting calls like every 5 seconds, but they didn’t take it completely away it just happens at a more reasonable frequency now. My Sims still get a few invite calls every week and every time there’s a festival. I think the frequency depends on which expansion packs you have and how many opportunities there are for your Sims to be invited out, and how many other Sims your sim knows that could invite them somewhere.

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    We still have the calls, from what I remember. Except for the earbuds and what was bugged. The frequency was just reduced.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2021
    At some point they seem to have nerfed the calls all together then brought the calls back. But they are rare. I love getting lots of calls personally. I thought it was perfect the way it was...
    The only one I know of is kawaii Stacie mod slice of life. Look into it and you will see that you can remove any other thing you don't want from the mod and keep the social/invites aspect only.
    Which is all I keep.
    I love the texts, visits and invites that it adds but I also think it's a little "too much" lol
    So it's like take your pick between too much or barely at all 😆😆
    I just take it out and put it to the side before playing if I'm not in the mood that play session. But I deeply miss the more frequent invites and I get almost nothing but work spam calls so when I miss them I put the mod back in.
    I like that family or friends will keep up with you and let you know they miss you and stuff. It's sweet and makes them seem more lively.
    Plus I think she added even more new social features since I last tried it. Haven't downloaded her latest one since I'm on a short sims break busy with other things at the moment. But I can't wait to try it out. Look it up and read the cool features!
    I think she calls it my social life pack
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    edited November 2021
    The only calls I receive are for festivals, or the useless calls asking money, just the only ones that don't really interest me. I mean the calls for parties, and also inviting you to their homes, those calls don't go out anymore, I've been playing for hours and they never invite my sim to a friend's house. It feels like he doesn't have any friends, not to mention that even when he goes out no one talks to him practically T_T

Perhaps for many it was annoying. But what about those of us who liked that? So they remove something that they should put as autonomy level options for example. So that everyone can configure their game how they want, the game is not even half of what it was before..

@Babykittyjade Yes, i have SOL installed, but i don't receibe invitation to my friend's house or partys with the mod (the latest version of the mod, i think is not completed yet)
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I get calls to go to festivals and Sims asking to come to my house or inviting me to theirs.

But the birthday party invitations have stopped. My Sim's friends will turn up to my house suddenly aged up. I would have liked to have celebrated with them.

I also don't get invited to restaurants anymore.
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I have calls and invites, i don't know any mod though to support that. sorry - If your new then, hey!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    @GirlFromIpanema @Ellierosex any of u use mcc?
  • Options

hello, what's mcc?
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options

yes and no, it depends how about you?
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2021

I'm on console so no mods for me.

@Ellierosex MCC is a Sims mod, players use mods to alter their games.
  • Options
    well ... I played a new game and it seems that if there are some calls inviting my sim to his friends house. In my other save they don't work .. weird... thnx for the help ♥