Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next gameplay kit should be...

Next gameplay kit should be... 25 votes

Crafting item
36%
crocobauraAnmirlaashcrash19FreezerBunnyCowplanthaisinPurpleHeathermingusssssGirlFromIpanemaHavenRose 9 votes
Chore activity plus new items
12%
EnkiSchmidtgarapoesMak27 3 votes
Premium item like TS3 Store
12%
GoodywoodTrashmagicRedShoe7 3 votes
Skill item
12%
Mariefoxprice83ArarineTuskor 3 votes
Another
28%
Cinebartexxx78SnaveXsBriana2425x4m1r4VeeDubSoggyAcre 7 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Crafting item
    I would love something crafty, jewellery making, cake decorating, sewing, pottery, etc.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would love something crafty, jewellery making, cake decorating, sewing, pottery, etc.

Sewing can be a good choice, but I want it for a Get to Work refresh with a new fashion designer career.

Pottery can be added with Jungle Adventure refresh

Jewelry is the better crafting activity for now.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Crafting item
    I'd love more crafting, especially jewelry making. Perhaps Sims could use the crystals they dig up to create jewelry?

I also like the idea of sewing but don't see it as a GTW update. I'd prefer it as its own thing, sewing dolls,cushion covers, clothing (without needing to be a fashion designer) etc. Perhaps Sims' clothing can wear and tear after a while (especially if they are active or outdoorsy) and need to be sewn and patched up.

My second choice would be skill items, mainly more musical instruments (and guitars for children!). I also really miss the ballet barre from Sims 2.

Apart from chores (just because I don't enjoy them in my game), I think any of the above choices would be a welcome addition.

@crocobaura I'm not sure if it came with a pack or depends on skill (possibly the baking with GTW) but Sims do have the option to decorate some cakes, although it seems to just add icing to the cakes and isn't very exciting. What kind of cake decorating would you like to see? :smile:
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Crafting item
    I'd love more crafting, especially jewelry making. Perhaps Sims could use the crystals they dig up to create jewelry?

I also like the idea of sewing but don't see it as a GTW update. I'd prefer it as its own thing, sewing dolls,cushion covers, clothing (without needing to be a fashion designer) etc. Perhaps Sims' clothing can wear and tear after a while (especially if they are active or outdoorsy) and need to be sewn and patched up.

My second choice would be skill items, mainly more musical instruments (and guitars for children!). I also really miss the ballet barre from Sims 2.

Apart from chores (just because I don't enjoy them in my game), I think any of the above choices would be a welcome addition.

@crocobaura I'm not sure if it came with a pack or depends on skill (possibly the baking with GTW) but Sims do have the option to decorate some cakes, although it seems to just add icing to the cakes and isn't very exciting. What kind of cake decorating would you like to see? :smile:

I was thinking of same sort of really fancy cakes. There are pastry chefs or whatever you call them that specialize in creating sugar flowers and decor for cakes. The cakes we have in game are nice, but they look home made except maybe for those black and white tiered wedding cakes. For the sims, I think it would be nice if we had a fancy cakes chef kind of career or skill. And they would be able to cook and decorate really nice, fancier looking cakes, and other sweet pastry type recipes. Also, more big cakes, and maybe the ultimate skill test would be a seven tiered cake with all the fancy trimmings.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Another
    More exercise kit with dumbbells and weights, the exercise ball and the spin bike like we can have a spin class just like we have a yoga class.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Another
    Career related. Perhaps, the gameplay kit might be introducing a new career such as hair dresser or even a singer/model.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited November 2021
    Another
    I'm not into buying more dlc but i think a gamepack should be have a theme and should include skills, crafting items, activities and so on, related to the main theme.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    I'm not into buying more dlc but i think a gamepack should be have a theme and should include skills, crafting items, activities and so on, related to the main theme.

Maybe for TS2 or TS3 a single pack will be enough, I also wanted a Freetime like pack with crafting hobbies, sport, music and restoration
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Crafting item
    I would love a jewelry and glassblowing kit like in Sims 3! It was so fun, and in Sims 4 could be expanded on.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited November 2021
    Crafting item
    I picked the wrong option. I'd actually go for "Another".

I'd love a kit with bigger terrariums for frogs and insects and if you put them in those bigger terrariums they'd be more like pets and you could care for them :love: Basegame update could be that you could feed fishes too and clean their aquariums, or it could come with this kit too, so that people who don't want to do that could just opt out of caring for the small creatures :blush: Or maybe there could be a toggle or something.

My sims would definitely look for frogs more if they could have them as pets and some of my fishers would keep their catch as a pet. It would be fun to play an entomologist sim who had maaany insects to care for and would go and collect more. The item like frogs, insects and fishes just don't do it for me. They need more gameplay.
    Post edited by haisin on