Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you have to choose ONE occult for 2022, which and why?

Comments

• AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Another
    I vote for other occult, to be specific: Centaur, half human, half horse. Lately have crazy idea of Cowboy-centaur lives on the frontier living.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • MashamakMashamak Posts: 10 New Member
    Fairies
    Uhm fairies or elves please!!! They've should've come with cottage living tbh but how cool would it be to have fairies who have wings they can hide or show, and you could customize them in CAS plus new sparkly and long robe type clothes, and they could fly places instead of travelling by foot. They could lure humans to their domains with mushroom circles/fairy rings that they are able to make appear, they could steal children and replace them with changelings from the fairy world. And a whole beautiful mystical fairy world would be soooooo pretty and so cool if done well! If they added easter egg aspects to it too like portals out of things you wouldn't think would be portals, like trees, stumps, mushrooms, flowers. And you could choose to be a good fairy or evil fairy like with the mermaids and that will unlock different interactions to use on human sims. Also having traits you could purchase in the rewards store, like purchasing fairy dust and using it will bless one with long life or give them new kind of powers or protection, that kind of thing.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited October 2021
    Werewolves
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    I vote for other occult, to be specific: Centaur, half human, half horse. Lately have crazy idea of Cowboy-centaur lives on the frontier living.

I'm glad you asked, personally I think it would be great if they came with a Greece inspired world, See people I'm not the only one who asked for Centaur Sims. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984402/a-playable-alternative
    Werewolves
    Mashamak wrote: »
    Uhm fairies or elves please!!! They've should've come with cottage living tbh but how cool would it be to have fairies who have wings they can hide or show, and you could customize them in CAS plus new sparkly and long robe type clothes, and they could fly places instead of travelling by foot. They could lure humans to their domains with mushroom circles/fairy rings that they are able to make appear, they could steal children and replace them with changelings from the fairy world. And a whole beautiful mystical fairy world would be soooooo pretty and so cool if done well! If they added easter egg aspects to it too like portals out of things you wouldn't think would be portals, like trees, stumps, mushrooms, flowers. And you could choose to be a good fairy or evil fairy like with the mermaids and that will unlock different interactions to use on human sims. Also having traits you could purchase in the rewards store, like purchasing fairy dust and using it will bless one with long life or give them new kind of powers or protection, that kind of thing.

Elves and Fairies are both Fey, might be good to merge the two into a single Fey lifestate, also notice how Witches are now called Spellcasters, think of it as a similar deal.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited October 2021
    Werewolves
    Don’t you guys love how EA is taking things away from occult’s because the realistic players don’t like them?

It’s called not buying it.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Werewolves
    Puppies.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves

I'm glad you asked, personally I think it would be great if they came with a Greece inspired world,
    I wouldn't say no to a Mediterranean inspired world, with centaurs, minotaurs, faun, satyrs, and sphinxes. Oh, and a few harpies, and sirens, and nymphs.

A great world for turning grapes into whine, and heroes into stone

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Another

I'm glad you asked, personally I think it would be great if they came with a Greece inspired world, See people I'm not the only one who asked for Centaur Sims. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984402/a-playable-alternative
    Think outside the box, don't limited into Hellenistic theme, like mermaids blends well in Polynesian culture, I wish other occult can blend into other theme as I mentioned before an occult centaur sim in wild frontier theme EP/GP, since in game horse is mostly requested at the moment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Werewolves
    I chose werewolves but I also wouldn't mind fairies, better aliens, or better mermaids as well. I don't really play with occults to often but I would really like some more added for when I do want to play them. Also, it's time for the occult players to get some stuff too.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Better mermaids
    Fairies would be awesome for a new Occult, but I think merfolk need a refresh. There is so much untapped potential when it comes to the sea and merfolk.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Another
    Unicorn, my favorite occult.
    OO2UdmJ.png
    Werewolves
    Apricus wrote: »
    Don’t you guys love how EA is taking things away from occult’s because the realistic players don’t like them?

I would LOVE it if they got a taste of their own medicine, Eye for an Eye and all will be forgiven with the Realism crowd.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    Another
    Mutant / Superhero

Why ?

Because they are the future of the specie, a big evolution.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Werewolves
    Still want my Wolfies, even if they come in December.
    Werewolves
    Werewolves because they are the Priority, Don't get me wrong I still want the other Occults, but Werewolves come first.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Another
    Apricus wrote: »

I would LOVE it if they got a taste of their own medicine, Eye for an Eye and all will be forgiven with the Realism crowd.

I mean, the last two or three Game Packs (up until the Home Designer one, whatever it is called) have been solidly supernatural/sci-fi themed and that was certainly too much of that in a row in my eyes.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    Better aliens
    Better alien and mermaid please
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    Werewolves
    Making improved aliens/mermaids count as the occult for the year is rough, but I think werewolves still win out in my book.
    It would be neat if all of these could make it in at some point, the idea of having a full 8 househould that is just 1 of a bunch of different kinds of occults sounds super fun.
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    Werewolves
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > no super naturals unless they include toglesto turn them off in game for players that do not went to play them as a player thats my case since i do not play supernatural sims

If someone doesn't want to play with any supernatural content, wouldn't they just decline to buy the pack instead of messing with toggling them off?
    Werewolves
    Werewolves are the most popular Occult option on the forums, while Fairies are very popular on Twitter.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Fairies
    Faeries, but I want proper folklore style faeries & not cutesy disney style tinkerbells. Faeries would go well with packs like RoM and Cottage Living, there is a tonne of potential for gameplay and lore, & in some countries it's also still part of a living tradition (so bonus points for cultural interest).
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Better aliens
    Faeries, but I want proper folklore style faeries & not cutesy disney style tinkerbells. Faeries would go well with packs like RoM and Cottage Living, there is a tonne of potential for gameplay and lore, & in some countries it's also still part of a living tradition (so bonus points for cultural interest).

this.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AshtroAshtro Posts: 4 New Member
    Hii My name is Ashley, as an Astrologist and a 15 yr Sim Fanatic, I decided to have some fun and put two of my favorite things together!
    Here’s a brief sample, what do you guys think so far?!

Zodiac Pack!- “SIMOLOGY MEETS ASTROLOGY”

NEW CONTENT- Created by -Ashley Willis

Create-A-Sim
    -New trait options associated with each Zodiac Sign
    -Zodiac Tattoos
    -A New Shirt option with the 12 zodiac symbols
    +MORE

Build-A-Mode
    -Astrological bookshelf. -"Read About"{Gemini} [Prompts random fact about that sign]
    -Small Statues of each zodiac sign
    - Zodiac Symbols Posters
    + MORE

Interactions
    -“What’s Your Sign”
    -“Get To Know” a Libra, Pisces etc..
    -Date-A-Sim
    -Blind Dates…(Go on Date with a Leo)
    +MORE

Careers
    -Astrologer
    -Matchmaker
    +MORE

Add-ons to existing prompts
    Add Zodiac Facts on Loading Screen
    Serial Romantic- Go on date with each member of the zodiac
    +MORE

I have been working on this project for some time and have much more content to share on it.
    It would be an absolute dream to help EA and Maxis make it into an Expansion Pack!
    For All Astrology Lovers to Enjoy!
    Any suggestions or feedback on how to best go about this is greatly appreciated!

Created by -Ashley Willis -Astrologist
    IG: Ashtro_Healing
    Email:ashtrohealing@gmail.com
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Better mermaids
    I wish merfolk had more cas designs and features like fins and finlike ears, and more little gameplay details and some perks. Things that would be fun to discover when you play them.

I would like werewolves too. And maybe better aliens and zombies and faeries and well other occults.
    Werewolves
    haisin wrote: »
    I wish merfolk had more cas designs and features like fins and finlike ears, and more little gameplay details and some perks. Things that would be fun to discover when you play them.

I would like werewolves too. And maybe better aliens and zombies and faeries and well other occults.
    Maybe have the Real Bigfoot running around making fun of sims dressed like him.