Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what do i do

I am stuck, she is pregnant so i cant do much, currently in bed the both of them are, but unsure what i wanna do! what's fun?
"Za Woka Geneva"

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Woohoo? 😁
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Woohoo? 😁

can they do it again when pregnant? will it affect the baby?
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    Woohoo? 😁

Yes they can and it won't affect the baby at all.
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Woohoo? 😁

Yes they can and it won't affect the baby at all.

okay - i finally posted my first ever picture
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    I think the only thing a super pregnant sim can’t do is exercise, like going for a jog or using gym equipment

0IzRxZE.jpg
    amp107 wrote: »
    I think the only thing a super pregnant sim can’t do is exercise, like going for a jog or using gym equipment

okay, she is not far along so i think she'll cope
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    edited November 2021
    I finally made my babies a nursery, which I love! I took your all information, and made a beautiful area where my new born will stay! thank you all, you all inspire me @amp107 @DaWaterRat @lisasc360 @cyncie @GirlFromIpanema hope you all know how welcomed i feel, this community is awesome! I love it so much, my journey is only beginning and can't thank you all enough, If i could thank you all i would :)@crocobaura
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    thank you for the awesomes :)
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    i am so happy
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    You're welcome @Ellierosex... :)

awww. may i ask how i get inspirational? clicks... just asking, im new n dunno what it is and what it does.
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    To get inspired, you can click on the ground and select stargaze/cloudgaze. Or ask another sim to cloudgaze with you, it's a cute animation.

Being inspired gives your sim a boost to the creative skills, like cooking, painting and piano. (I assume you are doing the Cooking aspiration, where you have to cook meals while being inspired?)
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member

awww. may i ask how i get inspirational? clicks... just asking, im new n dunno what it is and what it does.

thoughtful shower and the clay ball will give inspiration
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member

Just piggy backing off the other responses you've already gotten ( :) ), a couple of other options for getting your sim inspired: burning evocative lemon incense (item in spa day game day pack, my favorite method to use if your sim is writing a book because it works instantly and they stay inspired as long as they stay in proximity of the incense and only while it is still burning), or browse art on the computer for an easy base game option.

Here's a whole list of ways to get inspired (as usual, Carl has all of the answers :D )
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/emotions/inspired.php

0IzRxZE.jpg
    To get inspired, you can click on the ground and select stargaze/cloudgaze. Or ask another sim to cloudgaze with you, it's a cute animation.

Being inspired gives your sim a boost to the creative skills, like cooking, painting and piano. (I assume you are doing the Cooking aspiration, where you have to cook meals while being inspired?)

thank you.

Just piggy backing off the other responses you've already gotten ( :) ), a couple of other options for getting your sim inspired: burning evocative lemon incense (item in spa day game day pack, my favorite method to use if your sim is writing a book because it works instantly and they stay inspired as long as they stay in proximity of the incense and only while it is still burning), or browse art on the computer for an easy base game option.

Here's a whole list of ways to get inspired (as usual, Carl has all of the answers :D )

I meant on here lmao but thank you
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member

thank you.

People tend to give posts an “insightful” when you’ve written something that gives them a perspective they hadn’t considered or you’ve answered a question.
    babajayne wrote: »

thank you.

People tend to give posts an “insightful” when you’ve written something that gives them a perspective they hadn’t considered or you’ve answered a question.

okay, thank you! I'm new to this so asking about to find the answeres if that's okay?
    "Za Woka Geneva"