Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite way to waste time?

Right now, it's watching DOOM speedruns. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite way to waste time?

Just sitting on the couch, watching random YouTube videos. I recently started watching videos of old games (from the 1980's), that I was playing when I was knee-high to a grasshopper! Games like Digger, Willy the Worm, 3-Demon, and CD Man (just to name a few)! Oh, the memories... :blush:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Are you very active, or do you prefer to just relax in your free time?

I feel like at this point, I don't have "free time". Cuz my leisure time are usually more of a routine kinda thing. 😂 But most of my leisure time is me working out or rocking out, so I guess I am quite active. But other times, I would just lie down and watch Youtube in my bed. Hahaa. So I'd say 50/50.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

I prefer to just relax. Watch YouTube videos, until the phone needs to be recharged :lol:
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I feel like at this point, I don't have "free time". Cuz my leisure time are usually more of a routine kinda thing. 😂 But most of my leisure time is me working out or rocking out, so I guess I am quite active. But other times, I would just lie down and watch Youtube in my bed. Hahaa. So I'd say 50/50.

I just like sitting down and drifting off, over being on my feet on breaks.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Ugh!!

My place is being overran by ants!! :rage:

Thankfully, they're not the biting or stinging type (just little black ants), but STILL ... they're getting into EVERYTHING! I had to throw out my Carmel popcorn and almond mix snack (don't know how they got into a closed plastic Tupperware container)!

An exterminator just left today saying that "the ants will be coming out for the next couple days, before dying out"! I guess this is their revenge for us disturbing them! :confounded: Currently, nearly all the food is sealed in Tupperware containers (the others are canned or NEW unopened boxes - hopefully they don't get in)!

The guy sprayed inside and sprinkled some granulated killer outside around the place, but I'm not holding my breath, since they're already in! Plus with it getting colder, I'm betting the queen has moved in too!

(but enough with my ranting, how's everyone doing today?)
    edited November 2021
    Ugh!!

My place is being overran by ants!! :rage:

Thankfully, they're not the biting or stinging type (just little black ants), but STILL ... they're getting into EVERYTHING! I had to throw out my Carmel popcorn and almond mix snack (don't know how they got into a closed plastic Tupperware container)!

An exterminator just left today saying that "the ants will be coming out for the next couple days, before dying out"! I guess this is their revenge for us disturbing them! :confounded: Currently, nearly all the food is sealed in Tupperware containers (the others are canned or NEW unopened boxes - hopefully they don't get in)!

The guy sprayed inside and sprinkled some granulated killer outside around the place, but I'm not holding my breath, since they're already in! Plus with it getting colder, I'm betting the queen has moved in too!

(but enough with my ranting, how's everyone doing today?)

That sounds awful!!! Was it very sudden??

My day is fine today. My arm is hurting cuz I took my jab yesterday. 🤣 I couldn't breathe properly within ten minutes of getting the shot but at least it didn't escalate further or I'll have to go to the hospital. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay -

It seemed like a gradual build up - though it was a quick one! It's like you squish one ant, two (or three) take its place now! :confounded: Hopefully, the spray and the outdoor killer will be enough to stop them!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you going to do this weekend?

Gonna try to finish up on commissions and I'm gonna make challah bread for the first time. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not sure... but i know i have something to do... just can't remember...
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Not sure... but i know i have something to do... just can't remember...

I hate when that happens. Oh well, I'm sure you'll remember eventually. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Uh oh
    mNLbtEp.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Gonna try to finish up on commissions and I'm gonna make challah bread for the first time. :D

Potentially head to work for the first time! Namely if I get a call. Which is exciting, yet also really somehow scary.
    L9q8VGi.png
    @Sorak4 -

Is your Sim launching fireworks inside a walled off space? >:)
    @Sorak4 -

...Yup... I was going for a goal of covering the lot in graves to see how often ghosts spawn.
    CumSiPM.png

While I was here creating a family to screenshot above, I quickly added another one
    a04JVP2.png

Sorry Cheeseburger.
    L9q8VGi.png
    @Sorak4 -

Looks like "Cheeseburger" won't be In Paradise anytime soon :lol: !
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    @Sorak4 -

...Yup... I was going for a goal of covering the lot in graves to see how often ghosts spawn.
    CumSiPM.png

While I was here creating a family to screenshot above, I quickly added another one
    a04JVP2.png

Sorry Cheeseburger.

The ghosts spawn every night but I don't think it's all of them together at once. I had a whole lot (including the house) full of grave and on the Michael Bachelor lot before. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well, I'm glad to say that the ants are NEARLY gone! It was 3 day battle with these little 💩 , but SO FAR (not wanting to hex it) the ant killer seems to be doing the trick!

It WAS killing one ant and three took its place, but now it's hard to even find TEN together in a single place! I'm actually having to hunt for them now, rather than just seeing them everywhere!

Fingers crossed - the reminder of them will die off (and not have bred a new batch in the walls! :confounded: ) !
    Today's Q Q is:

If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?

Wasted Age by We Came As Romans. I don't know but the first time I heard that intro riff, I'm just like, "If I were to enter a room and make a grand entrance, I want this intro to be playing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icISIfCs8D0
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2021
    You know, I had one of those feelings again when I looked at my old posts and thought "Wow this was/still is me?". Sometimes the second hand embarresment I get seeing how I used to act could make me as red as a tomato can!
    Today's Q Q is:

Wasted Age by We Came As Romans. I don't know but the first time I heard that intro riff, I'm just like, "If I were to enter a room and make a grand entrance, I want this intro to be playing."

Firefly! I just love the lyrics "Firefly, could you shine your light? Now I know your ways, 'cause they're just like mine"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmIFqMyghB0

Something about the mid 2000s just sounds perfect to me.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Oooh, Breaking Benjamin!! :smiley:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

In this river by Black label society.
    edited November 2021
    By clicking on this spoiler...
    you just lost THE GAME!

:lol:
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you bring with you everywhere you go? Besides the common stuff like wallet, ID, phone, etc.

My mp3 player. 🎶🎧 And this is like even when I'm at home, I just walk around with it. Hahaha.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I can't think of anything, because the only thing with me wherever I go besides my body and the clothing on it, IS that common stuff like wallet, phone, and keys. What else would anyone bring with them *everywhere* they go?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you bring with you everywhere you go? Besides the common stuff like wallet, ID, phone, etc.

Unless I want to go ride my 1962 Schwinn American De Lux (beach cruiser) bicycle - which I don't think I can - I go with my mom everywhere! I don't leave home without her! She is the only one that can LEGALLY drive (I don't have a license due to my medical problems)! :confounded:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top