Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Whitmore Legacy - Generation 3 Bachelor Casting Call! (Applications Closed!)

2...Next

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @MeowchaFrappe

Of course, gladly!

Thanks a bunch! I've narrowed my pick down to two Sims. But I have a quick question for you.

Is it okay if I use MCCC to change a Sim's occult status? I'll make sure they have no skills or additional traits or anything. I just want to know if I can make them an occult since it fits them to be one.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Shadami

I hope you guys have an awesome visit!

@MeowchaFrappe

You can make a Sim an Occult if you want! I don't mind any occult Sims at all!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Name:Alicia McLain
    AqZGFpT.png
    Traits: Art Lover, Neat, Adventurous
    Aspiration: Painter Extraoridnaire
    Gallery ID: Shadami_is_Khaos
    Tell us a little about yourself!: Hey there! This is where I have to talk about myself right? Let's see... well my name is Alicia. I guess you could say that I'm a bit adventurous. I love to try new things because the world has an endless amount of new things to try, new places to go, more adventures to be had. It could be exploring an art museum and seeing what all the new and old artists have to share their personal beauty with the world. Reading a good book and getting lost in a new world.
    I guess that does make me a bit of a risk-taker sometimes. I'm not afraid to wear clothes that push the boundaries and pushing my own limits by trying new dangerous things like rock climbing. I of course can slow down to though and sit and get lost in a painting. All in all, I love having fun and experiencing new things.
    The big adventure I haven't gone on yet is finding love... I've tried to date a few people in my life, but we never made it past the first date. Maybe it's finally my time to meet someone that will be the one.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hi there! Is there any slots left? I'd love to submit a girl. <3
    @Shadami

I hope you guys have an awesome visit!

@MeowchaFrappe

You can make a Sim an Occult if you want! I don't mind any occult Sims at all!

Thanks a bunch! I should be able to finish and submit my girl tomorrow. :)
    Hi there! Is there any slots left? I'd love to submit a girl. <3

I think there's still two slots left.
    edited November 2021
    @TheYayToast

There are still two slots left! I'll reserve one for you!

@Shadami

Thank you, Alicia seems like she'll be fun to write!
    @TheYayToast

There are still two slots left! I'll reserve one for you!

@Shadami

Thank you, Alicia seems like she'll be fun to write!

Sorry, I wasn't able to finish my girl today. (I still have a few more outfits to make) but I will defintely try to get her done tomorrow.
    Oh yay! I hope so. ^^ I wanted to use the adventurous trait in a different way than usual.
    camille.jpg

Name: Camille Bellafonte
    Traits: Active, Goofball, Outgoing
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Gallery ID: theyaytoast
    Tell us a little about yourself!:
    Uh hi there! I'm Camille and I like playing soccer, running, and swimming. Alright, I actually love any sort of sport and hanging out with my teammates. Cause I've always been bouncing from sport to sport... I haven't really taken any time to date. So I'm sort of a loser when it comes to dating. That's why I'm here... Hopefully to find someone that I can really mesh well with and fall in love with. Or at least to make some awesome friends!

Link to Gallery
    @TheYayToast

Thank you! Camille is awesome!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    HAYLEE GOTH
    LKckBrE.png

Name: Haylee Goth
    Traits: Maker, Bookworm, Good
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Gallery ID: afai1261

Tell us a little about yourself!:
    Haylee was born as a vampire in Forgotten Hollow, in a tiny house with a big secret (the secret of course being the deceptively small building on the property known only as The Shed, housing many horrors...)
    She is the second born of, well, a lot. As of right now, she has 26 half-siblings (not including the other children from her father's side). And that's not even all of it. Her mother, the vampire Elle DeVampiro, hopes to one day have over 100. 100 vampire babies.
    As a toddler, Haylee was locked in a dungeon and ignored, and the only thing that earned her praise from the Watcher was her vampirism and her purple glowing eyes. While her twin Marlene was also a vampire, she did not inherit the eyes and so the Watcher ignored her even more, if that's even possible. Forced to subsist on popcorn, Haylee was glad to finally escape her prison and even overtook her older sister to become a teen and a YA first. How? Only the Watcher knows.
    The only time Haylee ever got to meet her father, Mortimer Goth, he destroyed her dollhouse right in front of her and Marlene. Traumatic, am I right?
    Despite all this, however, Haylee (somehow) grew up relatively well adjusted and now spends her time reading and making things, with woodworking and robotics being two of her main hobbies. Growing up, there was never any time for hobbies (the wrath of the Watcher was upon her and her siblings every waking moment, forcing them to get high grades in school and the like) and so now wants to try out as many as she can.

If you want to check out Haylee's whole story (from conception to YA), you can do so here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973711/in-vampiro-fertilisation-a-vampire-centric-100-baby-challenge-on-hiatus-again-because-im-a-loser/p1
    It's been on hiatus for almost a year and a half at this point though
    @afai1261

Thank you very much for submitting Haylee!
    We have nearly all of our applicants, and so I'll be designing the mansion in game now! I'm so excited to bring all of the girls into the game! Thank you to everyone who has submitted a Sim, and watch this space!
    Sorry it took so long. But I finally got my girl done!!! She was a random game-generated student townie, so it took a bit of work to get her "contestant ready." Especially since I had to take her from 12+ traits down to three, change her name (the old one was crazy hard to pronounce) & give her a bit of a makeover but I'm quite happy with the turn out.

I hope it's okay that I used custom posing for my gallery entry though. I just found I prefer them over Maxis poses. I can upload her again without them if you want me to though.

And I think I've removed all of her skills, career, etc.

xJzd1mo.png

Gallery Link
    https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28C04D77433D11EC8BA319BFEC232A3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MeowchaFrappe&max=50&maxis=false

Name: Tara Stoker
    Traits: Music Lover, Genius, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Vampire Family
    Gallery ID: MeowchaFrappe
    Tell us a little about yourself!: Hey there, my name is Tara Stoker. No, I am not related to Bram Stoker who wrote Dracula... it's just a total coincidence we share a last name and that I'm a vampire, I swear. Oh right. I should mention that I'm a vampire. I wasn't turned though, I was born like this. My mother is human, and my father is a vampire but since they lived on a Dark Ley Line lot I'm a full vampire instead of a half-vamp. I'm hoping to settle down and start a family myself someday, but my partner has to be okay with the fact that I'm a vampire and that our children could possibly be vampires too. I love writing, music (alternative and S-Pop are my favorite.) And long walks in Sulani... No. I'm totally kidding about that last one, I'd burn up if I were in the sun that long. I just couldn't help making a cliche comment like that. I've been told that I'm smart, but I don't really like to brag. I will admit I can be a bit of a perfectonist, but that's only when it comes to myself because I don't like letting others down.

I'm hoping to find the love of my life here, but only destiny and time will tell. So I'd like to take a moment to say, thank you for having me.

--

I don't know if you need these or not, but here's the proof that I randomized what traits I wanted to keep. Whatever the wheel landed on, got deleted.
    PQa6Qnd.png
    Z2AyvVE.png
    pcUIWz2.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited November 2021
    @lilypadmeulin - If I could I'd like to reserve a spot or maybe I am too late...
    @SoulGal7

You're too late, but if you like I can reserve you a spot for next generation?
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited November 2021
    @SoulGal7

You're too late, but if you like I can reserve you a spot for next generation?

That would be wonderful. Thanks :) And good luck to everyone in the Bachelor Challenge!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @lilypadmeulin This looks really fun! Can you tell me where to find the story?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    @TwinkiesLA, I see you're a fellow simmer that also plays Civilization VI. Cool B)
    @TwinkiesLA

It can be found on my blog, and the forum thread is here with all the chapters!
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @SEVERFRA Glad to hear there are other simmers out there who play :).

@lilypadmeulin Thank you! I can't wait to see who Hermes chooses :D!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    Merry Christmas! <3
    @TheYayToast

Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were good also!