Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,869 Member
    @permanentrose , well I did only used "Parsley" as it came to my mind as other common herb, as is "Dill" :) I did not even thought about the first letter :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Sorry guys, I'm super exhausted, gonna wait and do comments tomorrow. Read both of your updates though and they are great as always <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    November - Day 8: "Scars should remind you of where you've been, but they don't have to dictate where you're going."

bxz9X5r.png

Notes
    jhvlfNi.png
    "Josh tells me the two of you had a chat."
    "Yes, about my scarf and my scars."

DeBkNMl.png
    "He also said, he offered to have me help you cover them with some make-up. I'd be happy to do that if it's something you'd want to try. What do you think?"

QRwMrah.png
    "I'm not sure, maybe. But it just seems like I'd still be trying to hide, like I have been for years. I'm...used to the scarf, it's familiar. I'm trying to go without it, but I feel so...exposed. Even though I know both of you don't care, it still feels like you're staring at them when you look at me. I know it's silly, but I can't help how I feel."
    "Wouldn't the make-up help with that though? They'd be covered."
    "Yeah, they would, but I'd still know they are there."

yrTddKc.png
    "We all have scars Samara, some just have those others can see, but there are scars we keep inside us too that no one can see. I don't know how much Josh has told you about my life, but I lived on the street, just like you, only for most of my life. I grew up on the streets. The things I saw, the things I was made to do, they've left scars that will never go away. But I've learned to think of them as battle scars now. I don't let them keep me from going where I want to go, doing what I want to do. They just remind me of what I've been through and survived! That I'm stronger and wiser, than what tried to hurt me."
    "No, he didn't tell me any of that, I had no idea. I guess you and I have even more in common than I thought."
    "Yes, we do."

FNIcTKx.png
    "So, hey what's a little make-up, right? We ladies wear make-up to cover all sorts of imperfections. We like to try to enhance what we have too. I bet you wore make-up in the past for those reasons, right?"
    "Oh yeah, I was very vain. I loved to look pretty."

bgknjzn.png
    "Okay, I'll give make-up a try. Thanks for the offer."
    "You're welcome!"
    "Can I ask you something?"
    "Sure, anything."
    "How come you're not threatened by me. How come you agreed to let me live with both of you? I mean, knowing who I am and, well, you know."
    "Because I love Josh and he loves me. I care about what he cares about. He will always care about you, he loved you, he told me so. What happened to you and to him was not your fault or his, just horrible circumstances that you had no control over at the time. You're not a threat to me, you're...a part of him. I love everything about Josh, I have since I was a teen. It makes me happy seeing him so happy. Okay?"
    "You're an incredibly understanding and wise for your years kind of woman Essa. I can see why Josh loves you."

u7lqGuT.png
    "Okay, well enough heavy talk, Josh said he mentioned we should maybe go to a spa and pamper ourselves, get our nails done, have a massage, do some shopping. I think it would be fun, just us girls. What do you think?"

Pjjteey.png
    "I don't know if I'm ready for all that yet. It's one thing going without my scarf here, in private. But out in public? I don't know if I'm ready for all that."
    "Okay, it's cool. We'll take things slow. Maybe try the make-up first and see how you feel. I could do your nails too if you like. I think I might have some clothes that would fit you too. I'll lay out some things in my closet and you can check them out whenever you like, okay? We can save the spa and shopping for another time. Or you could wear your scarf in public if it makes you more comfortable. No pressure. Whenever you feel you're ready, just let me know."
    "Thanks for understanding and the offer. I appreciate it. I'm such a basket case. It's embarrassing."
    "Don't be, it's okay. Really!"

eBODdZ3.png
    "What was that? Did you hear that noise? There's somebody outside! Oh Allah where's my scarf!"
    "It's the mail carrier. She's really nice. Maybe one day you'll meet her. Hey, maybe she delivered your scholarship letter. Probably just more junk from my StrangerVille fans though. Ugh."
    "StrangerVille fans?"
    "Long story, I'll tell you sometime. Or you can ask Josh."

xOn7wXG.png
    *sigh* "I guess I have a long way to go before I'm not so paranoid."
    "It's okay, baby steps. You'll get there!"
    "I hope so!"

Vz4hljq.png
    Meanwhile, Josh is outside still training Buster. This time, he's putting him through his paces on the obstacle course.
    "Up you go Buster! Good boy!"

jkVSdi0.png
    Buster confidently jumps through the hoop without any hesitation.

IIDODIA.png
    Josh coaxes him to walk through one of the tunnels and he strides in an out of that without any fear as well.
    "Yay! You're so smart Buster! Good boy!"

oMFaqkc.png
    He goes through the next one too and runs over to a second hoop!

R18DmS8.png
    Up and through in one leap! Buster is making this look like a walk in the park!

EyzdDop.png
    "In, out, in, out, around, around! Wow! You did it Buster! You're killing it!"
    *Woof Woof*

One more obstacle and Buster will have a perfect score on his first try through the course. He freaked out over the posing stand before, will he this time?

NXma4C5.png
    "Up! There you go! You did it Buster! I'm so proud of you, okay, jump down now."

pJ7Hyfq.png
    Aww, Buster is still scared. He starts to cringe and shake, whining his fear. I guess maybe he has a fear of heights?

hr0lVM3.png
    "Ahhh! Man, almost had it. Dangit!"

xwL2K5E.png
    "It's okay though, you still did an amazing job! Here you go boy, you earned this!"
    Josh gives Buster a treat, then a pet and finally picks him up for a hug.
    "We'll just have to practice more. It's okay boy, you'll get it next time. I know you can do it."
    *Woof*
    *I love this guy!*

I was curious what would happen if I clicked for Buster to do the entire obstacle course instead of one piece at a time. I wondered if he would do each one in a line or zig zag around out of order. Incredibly, he did most of them in the order I had the objects laid out for the course! That made me happy! The only flaw was the posing stand is last and I had it first. I'll just switch it with the bridge thing and they'll be good to go next time.

That's it for this update, I'll get started on comments next! Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    No worries at all! Just take care of yourself! *Hugs* <3 Thanks about the pets dialogue, I had fun with it. :) Ohh, okay. Well it worked out since she got an award! Even if it was just for tight pants! :D

Love all the bubbles, sparkles and dancing! Bummer Melody doesn't like the outfits, but I think they look cute in them! They look so good dancing together. The Freezer Bunny lights are perfect there too. Oh boy, so now Judith has her photo from the future. I wonder what she'll do with it. o.O Inna looks so worried. Maybe she should be? I guess we'll find out. :)

@permanentrose
    Congrats again to Ruby on her graduation! Aww, she took Dill with her when she moved out. Well, I guess he was her cat all along. Great graduation photos, Mario is looking good. Oh dear, Rowan looks like an old man. o.O Looks like all the kids aged up well anyway and look great, especially after their makeovers. ;) Very cute new hairstyle for Jules too with the bangs! Adorable new pets as well. Love pugowned pets, she's an amazing artist! Aww, Pickle! He is a very handsome old man! Good luck getting the funds to buy the vet clinic!
    November - Day 9: "The Mighty Hunter"

45Pjl88.png

Notes
    hTwW7l9.png
    Josh is friends with Ollie but I guess for the aspiration Sims need to be good friends with pets. Ollie still has the cone on his head, poor kitty. But he manages to catch the heart anyway and they become good friends! That's 3/5, two more to go! The daily pic is Essa becoming good friends with Buster, so she's 3/5 as well!

mT7XgGw.png
    Have you ever seen a person sleep with their eyes open? I have, it's creepy! Just as creepy with pets too! Shelby close your eyes, you're freaking me out! o.O

pEoLtiN.png
    Essa is still grinding away doing lab work trying to increase the veterinarian skill. It's going SO slowwwww. I thought she was Level 4 or 5. Nope, she was only 3, but she's Level 4 now and got some cute stickers for the wall as a reward!

IKu1bSm.png
    I had Josh try to authenticate an artifact he'd been sent because I forgot he'd already reached Level 10 in the Archeology skill. Opps! They don't need the simoleans, but he got over 4K for it anyway. I should turn that off so he doesn't keep getting artifacts.

23ajcUM.png
    Shelby woke up from her nap and is in the kitchen staring at a jar of Blueberry jam Josh made when they lived in Evergreen Harbor. I thought she was a glutton when I saw her staring at the stove, obsessed with it, but she's not. I guess she just likes food? Or maybe she thinks the package is pretty? *shrugs*

tEJwKie.png
    Aww, poor Ollie, he's sitting there sleeping. Maybe he can't lay down with that cone on his head. His background was dark orange, so I know he's miserable. I had Essa come up and ask him what was wrong. Apparently he was hungry too! Must be he can't eat either with the cone. :(

dHD1BH8.png
    Essa picked him up and took him downstairs to the pet supplies room and took the cone off so he could eat. I'll have to look up how long they have to wear that thing if she has to use it again.

PJ2idWY.png
    Buster is a hunter, but so far he hasn't went hunting on his own. At least he's never brought any presents to anyone. Josh sent him on his first hunting trip.
    "Go boy, go hunt and see if you can find something good. You can do it!"
    *Woof*
    *I'm on it, you can count on me Dad!*

pkorb6n.png
    While Buster was off hunting I had Josh do an instant upgrade on one of the robo vacuums and turn it on. Hopefully it'll suck up a pile of hair over by the stairs. Essa did the same to another one over by the kitchen under the stairs.

RNMiPkU.png
    Go, seek, find and clean! It didn't. The other one hovered right by the hair pile too! Gah! Oh well, hopefully one of or both of the cats will ride one at least! *crosses fingers* There is another one on the second and third floors as well. I discovered later, they all needed to be emptied of trash too. I thought fully upgraded high end robo vacs didn't need to be emptied? Another thing I need to look up I guess.

c9brqv8.png
    Buster is down on the beach investigating an interesting looking dirt pile. I wonder what if anything he'll find! Notice he reeks!

xAtj9Aa.png
    Success! He's really stinky but he found a pretty present to bring back to Josh.

JAZ3sTK.png
    He races home, inside and goes right by Josh and heads upstairs. What!?
    "Buster! Where are you going boy?"
    *Wmmphf*

64iiHu8.png
    Aww, he brought it to Essa for some reason. Maybe because she gave him some love earlier in the day? She opened it to reveal one of those Super Hero dolls, the male one. I tried to have Josh give him a bath, clicked on it twice, but it kept canceling. I thought there was a glitch or something until I saw Buster run out the door again. I guess he wasn't done hunting.

Ogtqhia.png
    This time he raced down the hill across the public area walkways and over to the bush cats will fight squirrels sometimes and birds to get feathers. I didn't know dogs could go in there too. No dust cloud or fighting,, he just went in it and then a few minutes later popped out with a present in his mouth. Cool! This time he brought it to Josh. It was a ball shaped like a cat.

bI6wHrH.png
    Finally, after clicking on the bathtub to tell him to give Buster a bath instead of clicking on Buster, it worked!

orJSX1N.png
    Josh takes a squeaky clean Buster out on the balcony to pamper him on the loveseat.
    "Good boy, you're a great hunter, yes you are!"
    *Woof*
    *I love you Dad!*

qcTQM2K.png
    *Woof Woof Grrrrr*
    *That's MY toy, I found it, don't even think about it!*
    *Meow*
    *I was just looking at it. It's cool.*
    *Woof*
    *Okay then, just so we're clear.*

Samara has been busy practicing debate, but she needed a break and nobody had retrieved the mail yet, so I had her do it in hopes her Uni acceptance letter would be in there.

qbYDXEo.png
    And here it is! Wow, she got accepted to both schools and even quite a few Distinguished Degree possibilities too. Now I have to figure out what major she'll pursue. Thought about Fine Arts, like Essa, but I don't know. Perhaps Biology or Psychology would be good though. I cheated her Logic, Charisma and Acting to Level 10. I'll have to look up what degrees are good for those skills.

spKqWbc.png
    (Wow, I got accepted to both schools? And so many possible degrees, how do I choose? Which school do I choose?)
    (What about the scholarships I applied for? Haven't heard about that yet. Maybe I should wait to see if I get any first.)

For whatever reason, Samara still can't apply for scholarships. I thought it was because she had no skills, the reason I cheated skills for her. But it didn't make a difference. Hmm...

jeIDBdl.png
    (Oh Allah, what about my scars, my...broken teeth and what will I wear?)
    (Essa offered some of her clothes, remember?)
    (Oh yeah, I'll at least go see what she thought might fit me. It's a start.)
    (I'm so scared, but...excited! Never thought I'd ever go to Uni, especially at my age. Can I do this? All those people staring at me...I just don't know.)

Hope everyone had a good day/night! <3
    Update 309 - Pickle's Special Day

KfbqX5f.png
    That's quite a big bed for you, little lady :)
    nJq6gLx.png

Pickle officially met the new additions to the family and was frankly quite terrified. Poor little old man.
    jqpshxN.png

Jules decided that Pickle needed a special day all to himself, so she took him to the Lighthouse.
    eX4gnsf.jpg

Down by the beach, Pickle seemed to regain the energy of his youth.
    I4fMGKY.png

So much stinky fun.
    jLJbcCY.png
    GwgH0eY.png

"I got dis for you."
    "Dude, you stink..."
    eACG4jl.png

What a day though. Pickle was having the time of his life.
    Eyaqyz7.png
    gTEQMit.png
    PDUxi4Z.png

I tossed an outdoor tub by the museum. Other pet owners might appreciate this addition as well after a day spent romping around outdoors.

"Do I have to?"
    "Yes, stinky boy, hop on in there."
    UzzWWUw.jpg

"See, this isn't so bad."
    K98WzC0.png

Big shake.
    aBDogqu.png

But the stink was still lingering.
    KaN1REy.png

Brushing helps with hygiene, so I tried that, and it did the trick.
    7GCNgsA.png

Onward to the Lighthouse.
    mUBF1sE.jpg

"What do you think, Pickle?"
    "BEST DAY EVER!"
    VfK6spP.png

Just getting home for the first time today, so crazy busy and tired. I have some pictures I saved up from playing yesterday so I was able to crank out this update though, will hopefully have time to comment eventually 🤪I'm just way too tired to function right now, gonna head to bed. Hope you all are doing well <3
    November - Day 10: "Every small step in the right direction counts."

kPMp4rG.png

Notes
    kVa547c.png
    Samara swallowed her pride and went across the hallway to Essa's walk-in closet. She opened the door, stopped cold with a gasp and just stood gaping at the immense amount of clothes, shoes and other accessories neatly organized in the room. Finally stepping inside, she walked over for a closer look, her eyes wide with amazement. She'd never seen this many clothes in one place except in a clothing boutique. Everything on the rack Essa had set aside for her to check out looked brand new.

A lot of the pieces looked like something a movie star would wear with expensive designer labels. Samara had guessed the couple were financially secure, how else could they afford a penthouse and this big beautiful estate on a secluded lot next to the sea? But she had seriously underestimated just how well off they were judging by what was in this room.

(Incredible... no wonder she had no qualms about sharing some of her wardrobe.)
    (No, she would've anyway no matter the amount. She has a very generous and understanding heart. How many women would let their husband's ex-wife live with them and try to help her?)
    (Not many, if any. She's one in a million and you're lucky she is, remember that.)

Samara looked through the rack of clothing, so many lovely items, where did she start? Finally she selected something to try on for every day wear to see if it would fit.

*Note - I looked back over the months at Essa's wardrobes and used outfits she has actually worn or could've worn for Samara to wear.

T8iyoEM.png
    The sweater she'd selected was just a tiny bit tight in the bust area, but not enough to be constricting and uncomfortable. The pants were a perfect fit, as were the boots. A tiny smile graced her face looking at the outfit. It was the first thing she'd had on in years that wasn't worn out with rips and tears. It felt good to wear nice clothes again.
    (Thank you Essa!)

CdjeGs3.png
    She'd never worn yellow before, but Samara had to admit, it did kind of suit her.

APJ66Uy.png
    She tried on a party dress and frowned a bit at herself. It looked good, she just wondered if she'd ever have enough confidence in herself to attend any parties with a room full of people...staring at her.
    (Stop thinking like that, you have to get over caring what others think.)
    (Easier said than done.)

VjcnD3c.png
    Next she tried on a knitted sweater, skirt, leggings and boots combo. The sweater looked handmade and gorgeous on her. Samara could not know this, but it had never been worn. Josh had knitted the sweater himself. Essa had appreciated the time and effort he'd taken to make it, but she favored more green, teal, yellow and purple colors.
    (Oh this is so lovely!)

ksuhmMY.png
    (Not the sexiest sleep wear I've ever worn, but who else besides me is going to see it anyway? At least it's warm!)

shnKHaW.png
    (Oh Wow! This fits me like a glove and I LOVE purple!)

sLmrxZf.png
    (Yellow again...but hey, it works. Probably never wear it, but...maybe.)

Samara put the first outfit she'd tried back on and gathered up the outfits she'd chosen to borrow to take back to her room. The only outfit she'd not been bold enough to borrow was something formal. All the expensive ball gowns Essa had chosen for her looked great on her, but she just couldn't bring herself to take one.

She was hungry now and realized she'd been trying on clothes for hours and it was lunch time. She went down to the kitchen to get something to eat.

7LzELym.png
    (Ah, I remember that outfit. Looks like Essa did set out some things for Maree. I knew she would.)

TatQBn0.png
    (She looks great, should I say something? I don't want her to get the wrong idea.)
    (Might help her confidence if you did.)
    "Nice to see you wearing something else Maree. You look good."
    "Thanks Josh. Essa has great taste in clothes." Samara said with a big smile for him before she walked away.
    (See? You made her smile.)

NccRNYH.png
    "I heard what you said to Samara."
    "You did? Was it, was it okay? I just want her to feel good about herself again. That's all."

srpQqUy.png
    "It was perfect and I know you do. You have such a big heart Babe."
    "So do you, thanks for lending her some of your clothes."
    "Why wouldn't I? She needed clothes, I'm happy to share."

g1rqrrp.png
    "I know how it feels to wear the same ripped and worn clothes for months, years at a time. I remember the first new and clean outfit I wore after they put me in Witness Protection. Though I hated everything else about the program, I cried in the changing room when they took me shopping. Do you remember that yellow sweater and the boots outfit I wore in Mt. Komorebi?"
    "Yeah, I do. It looked wonderful on you."
    "That was the first new thing I wore after living on the street for years and I felt pretty wearing it."

RNER1Dg.png
    "You look beautiful to me no matter what you wear. I liked the outfit, but it's your eyes, those beautiful teal eyes that shown with strength and determination that caught me from the beginning. I can see your big heart, courage and generous soul through them."

QTwIomo.png
    "Later, when I realized I was in love with you, I could see it in your eyes you loved me too. People try to hide how they feel, but their eyes will always tell the truth. You always looked at me with such admiration and love. I thought it was just infatuation for an older man and didn't think you were old enough to know what love is. I should've trusted what I saw in your eyes. But anyway, that's in the past, you finally made me see the light and I'll be forever happy that you did."

"You know I could see it in yours too, why do you think I fought so hard for us to be together?"
    "I know...anyway..."

kGjSfkM.png
    "Hey, you know something we haven't tried yet?"
    "What's that?"
    "The relaxation and meditation room. I keep seeing that massage table in there and was thinking maybe you'd give me a deep tissue massage on it?"
    "Me? What!? I don't have any experience using that thing."
    "Oh come on, you can do it, I know you can. Look how good you are at anything you've ever tried!"
    "Except beat you at video games, beat you at chess, and--"
    "Please?" Josh asked giving her pleading puppy dog eyes that she could never resist. The man knew just how to play her like a fiddle.
    "Okay, I'll try."
    "What could go wrong? It's just a massage, right?"

WVpcYCk.png
    "Ahhhhh! Easy, easy Beautiful. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."
    "Oh come on you big baby, I can't be hurting you that bad. You asked for this."

kRDzlJL.png
    (Oh gawd, I think she just broke my back.)
    "Oww, oof, mmpf, owwww!"

"Do you want me to stop?"
    (YES!)
    "No, no, it's fine, you'll get better with practice."
    (I freakin' hope so!)

DIn4vfE.png
    "How's THIS feel?"
    (Painful! Is she trying to break my neck now?)
    "It...feels...like...a...a...AHH! Not so hard, don't pinch so hard, easy, easy."

B5oC35i.png
    "Oooo, oh-oh-oh-hhh ye-ye-ye-yeahhh, that's be-be-be-better-er-er-er. Ke-ke-keep do-do-do-ing th-th-th-that."
    "I'm sorry Babe, I guess deep tissue massage isn't something I'm good at, yet. I'll have to practice more, a lot, okay?"
    (Oh please God, no, no, no, no!)
    (You know you'll let her do it again.)
    (Yeah *sigh*)
    "Yeah, o-o-o-k-k-k-kay." *whimpers*

m2fjHA4.png
    *Woof Woof Woof Grrrrr Grrrrr*
    *Stop hurting him or I'll bite you!*

"Hey, hey, stop that Buster! She's not hurting me!"
    (Not anymore)

* woof...wo*
    *Sure sounded like pain to me, but okay Dad*

WmptC18.png
    *Woof Woof Woof Grrr Grrr*

Uh, Buster? She's definitely not hurting him now! Silly dog! hehe Nice that he's so protective of Josh though I guess, eh? ;)

I'll get started on comments in a bit. We're busy winterizing our house and the area we've set-up for stray cats I take care of outside. Be back in a bit, hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    @Karababy52
    Exciting that Samara will be attending university! She's really getting to live her best life now, and I hope that she continues to gain confidence despite her past and her physical imperfections. I think she's beautiful. In fact, she really reminds me a lot of one of my sims, Tyler, who actually might show up this month since she lives in Brindleton Bay too. It's probably mostly the hair, but I do think of Tyler every time I see Samara haha.
    mOq06xh.png?1

Love the shots of Buster running the obstacle course too! Ollie is too cute with that cone too. A lot of the kitties at my school just got spayed and neutered so they are sporting goofy cones too. My dog sleeps with her eyes kind of open sometimes and its freaky whether its in real life or in the sims haha. Loving all your pet pictures. Looks like both Pickle and Buster had some stinky fun in both our updates haha.

How fun to have Samara try on outfits that Essa has worn in the challenge. Essa and Josh's closet is impressive too, love the layout. HAHAH, those massage pictures are great too :D Gotta love it when the pets hang out awkwardly for the woohooing too haha.

And to reply to your comments from ages ago - it was pretty scary when Rose turned into a ghost, but I have her saved to the gallery/my library and I have few saves with her and her family too, so if she turned out to be a ghost in this save, it wasn't going to be the end of the world, but I am glad she's back to normal. Thanks for your comments too, always love reading them :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Haha, Melody really is angry about those dance outfits but I think they're cute. Great shots of them dancing too! And the mystery intensifies as Judith heads back to Sulani...can't wait to see how you resolve this story. Hope you are feeling a bit better too <3
    edited November 2021
    Update 310 - Movie Night at Ruby's

PctC2r6.jpg
    I was gonna have Jules and Pickle visit the Pet Cemetery near the lighthouse before heading home, but Ruby called and invited Jules over to her apartment and of course we couldn't resist the opportunity to visit. I miss Ruby and Dill so much already :(

"Sweetheart, I've missed you so much!"
    "Mom, I literally just moved out."
    0P5XK48.jpg

"Pickle!"
    yEbLvwu.jpg

Dill looks like he's enjoying his new home though.
    APVAb2p.jpg

Jules played with him for a bit, and finally finished the first milestone of the aspiration.
    O3vQuiI.jpg

Jules talked to Zane for a bit and offered to help spruce the place up a bit if they needed any furniture or decorations. I mean, this place is pretty sad and dingy :D
    mR8E6J4.jpg

Jules decided to stay and visit for a bit, so they watched an emotional dog movie. I love how Jules sat right in the middle of them haha.
    AyU4M8m.jpg

It must have been making Jules pretty emotional since she felt the need to go give Pickle some love right in the middle of it.
    82EXfFC.jpg

Haha, I love that Ruby took the opportunity to scoot next to Zane.
    Bz14BiW.jpg

Oh man, this movie is really getting to Jules. Or perhaps she's just feeling extra emotional about her baby girl being all grown up and living on her own.
    vUGCaTN.jpg

Later that evening, when Jules had returned home, she discussed something with Emmett that had been on her mind. Earlier that week, she had met with Rose over lunch and they had gotten around to discussing their passions and interests. Jules admitted that she'd always wanted to work with animals, though her career paths had never taken her down that route before. Rose told her she had the perfect opportunity for her - she owned two vet clinics, and she was looking to train some new veterinarians and hopefully someone could take over one of her clinics for her since two were a lot to manage.
    qwgJboB.png

Emmett thought it sounded like a great idea and something she'd really love :)
    7iJfDor.png

--

Haha, I know, super lame and uncreative way to get Jules to own a vet clinic, but I was feeling lazy. I'll make a bit of a time jump so Jules can be trained and properly running the clinic in my next update since honestly I'm eager to explore that feature. I realized that I would have enough funds to get their vet clinic if I sold their retail store, so I did just that I even played a bit of vet clinic stuff for my update tomorrow :)
    @Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your wishes :)<3
    --Poor Ollie , with that cone. Buster, 2 presents! Impressive! And sweet that he found one for both!
    -- Yellow looks good on Samara :) Nice that she got in to both schools:) She is very beautiful sim, even with the scars. Hilarious massage pics :smiley:

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your wishes :)<3
    -- Oh best day ever for Pickle!! YAY!!! I just love that dog <3
    -- Hi Parsley! :p haha Jules really took that movie seriously :p

Update 311 - Veterinary Training

pnsbsHN.png
    Jules arrived a few days later at the Vet Clinic, where Rose gave her a set of scrubs and enthusiastically greeted her.
    Bq9xL8k.png

She gave Jules a tour of the clinic.
    eEMfFIg.jpg

And began showing her how to treat animals. Jules knew immediately that she was going to enjoy all there was to learn about working at a veterinary clinic.
    GDPMLli.jpg

Tiny update, sorry. I'm saving most of my pictures for tomorrow since I'm too tired to do a long post today and I know I'm not gonna have time to play tomorrow. I hope everyone had a good day :)

edited November 2021
    November - Day 11: "Companions"

ZnigEMV.png

Notes

I apologize for not being here much today. Got on a little this morning before Hubby and I went hunting, then spent the rest of the day spending time with our Grandkids and continuing to winterize around our home. We're supposed to get the first big snow of the season this weekend and wanted to be prepared. We got home late and I just finished my play session for the night so don't have anything organized or written yet, and it's about time for bed so I won't be able to do comments or post the story part of this update until tomorrow morning. I hope y'all understand and hope everyone had a wonderful day/night! <3 *Updated!
    1KW3DAr.png
    Essa took a break from doing lab work to give Ollie some attention. I was hoping if she loved him up enough they'd become companions.
    "Aww, Ollie, you're such a handsome boy."
    *Eh, he is kind of cute.*

EIM8vTy.png
    "Would you like a kiss?" *smooch*

After more hugs, kisses, a little brush, praise, and more, Essa and Ollie become companions! Yay!
    *I love you Mom, I'm going to follow you everywhere.*

aNjChSu.png
    Samara finally chose a school and a major. She's now enrolled at Britechester for a Distinguished Degree in Language and Literature. It's Saturday, so she has two days to get started on a presentation board, two term papers and homework before Monday. She'll be taking a full load of 4 classes from home. Still could not get any scholarships, so for now, Essa and Josh will pay her tuition.

FEAJ4fV.png
    She got started right away on a presentation for the To Thrill and Talk Absurd class. What a weird title for a class.

rI3MGnq.png
    Josh is giving Buster a hug before they go on an evening short walk. I followed them to see just what is defined as a 'short' walk.

e32jm8k.png
    What a beautiful night for a walk eh? Buster kept barking the entire time.

uT4dYJr.png
    I love those shoreline birds. I think they're called Sandpipers. So cute!. Remnants of a beautiful sunset is still a little visible behind them. So pretty with those red trees.

Gq4RGZZ.png
    The lighthouse wasn't so clear for some reason, even though I don't have DOF turned on. Never did see the beacon clearly, but it was still very pretty and tranquil down by the shore. They turned around and headed home after stopping for a moment to look at the sea and the moon.

I didn't get a screenshot of it, but I finally remembered to turn on the cat and dog hangout lot traits and when they arrived back at the house, there was a multitude of each milling around by the front porch! Essa took a break from lab work to come down and take advantage.

She and Josh were both able to finish the milestone goal to be friends with 5 pets before they all left. One of the 'cats' Essa befriended looked like a raccoon! So cute! Wish I'd took a screenshot, I was so flabbergasted and focused on the task at hand, I totally forgot about taking any. Oh well...

xepBfCb.png
    Back inside, Buster followed Josh to the kitchen. They were out of food so I had him make a party size group meal of Superfood Salad for everyone. After he was finished, he knelt down and scratched Buster's favorite spot.

M59Cc3V.png
    The option for the feel the love came up, so of course Josh picked up Buster to do that. Aww, and they became companions after that.

rnoTZws.png
    "Aww, who's my buddy, you're my buddy aren't you Buster?"
    *Yes I am! Always!*
    *Woof*

x0ZRPsk.png
    Samara took a break from the presentation board and came down to grab a bite to eat and play with Shelby afterward.

bf1k0jG.png
    This is so cute! I've never seen a cat sit up and beg for a treat like that!

eAF5srm.png
    Tried to get them to be companions too, but the option never came up. Hopefully soon it will. Look how sweetly Shelby looks at Samara. Such a pretty girl!

*Yes I am. Do me a favor and tell Ollie that.*
    *Meow*

cs6nWFE.png
    Look at this goofy guy! Josh left him on the couch to go upstairs and Buster raced into the kitchen to bark and pant at the refrigerator. He looks so happy.

yhwvzmy.png
    hehe Clearly he wants something out of the fridge. Or maybe he wants the Superfood Salad Josh left on the counter. Either way, he's adorable!

CJbhmkm.png
    Josh is playing video games, something he hasn't done since they left San Myshuno. He looks happy too.

i4Is36Y.png
    Since they're companions now, it wasn't long before Buster came racing upstairs to be near his buddy. He looks curiously at the DJ Robot Radio and R2D2 collectibles.
    *Is that thing waving at me?*
    *Woof Woof*

jQYflNz.png
    Essa is doing more lab work. It's going a bit better now since I found out focused is the best mood for it and put up a mathematical drawing above the machine.

5xZZpIu.png
    I was wondering how the heck they were going to train out two bad behaviors when all the pets seems to be very well behaved. I've seen Shelby scratching the living room fireplace, once, but couldn't get anyone there in time to scold her for it. While everyone was busy, I checked on all the pets and happened to see Ollie on the counter eating the salad Josh had left out.

I quickly had Essa transportalate to the kitchen to scold him. She had the option to scold for eating human food and for being on the counter. Ollie stopped eating the food and eventually jumped down, but it wasn't trained out of him to do it yet. While I didn't get a screenshot of it, Shelby was in there and jumped on the counter too, so she scolded her as well.

Shelby jumped down and started to howl and sing with hearts flying around her. I clicked on Ollie to see if Essa could encourage him to mate with her, but the option wasn't there. Dangit! Imagine how cute their kittens would be!

Zmf6xRn.png
    *KAPOW!*
    Back up in the vet room to do more lab work Essa had the biggest explosion yet! Thank God she didn't start a fire at least. I guess the drawing isn't helping her know how to mix formulas very well yet. Don't worry Essa, you'll get there! She's Level 5 at the moment now. Still can't make the wellness treat, only treats that make pets sick. I think that's the next level.

K3jhm5M.png
    Ollie was sitting on one of the Robo vacs when I clicked to see what he was doing again. YES! I hope it starts up! The only reason I got those things was in hopes one of the cats would ride them. Well, to suck up cat hair piles too, but mostly to see them ride it.

*Hey! Is this thing turned on?*

R8Ib9K5.png
    *How long should I wait?*
    *Meow Meow*
    *Come on, I want a ride!*

tj9aSEG.png
    *Eh, forget it. I'm sick of waiting.*

NO! Get back on there. Dangit! *sigh* Oh well, maybe next time. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my November 11th post above! I'll get started on comments next and have at least the daily pic to post later, haven't had a chance to play yet. Anyway, hope y'all had a wonderful day/night and thanks for being so patient with me! <3
    @permanentrose
    Aww, looks like a dozen puppies could fit on that bed. So cute! Pickle is adorable how confused he looks with the new additions. He'll get used to them soon. :) Oh man, he looks SO happy playing, running around, digging, chasing his tail and birds. hehe Stinky fun indeed, but worth it! Aww, it looks like she gave him a kiss and he's loving it during the bath. Such a sweet old guy! Love that dog! Oh Gosh, he's still stinky? Glad the brushing helped though, and another kiss for Mom! Love that shot of the lighthouse, so pretty eh? So glad Pickle got a special day, he deserves it!

Yes, Samara is starting to open up a bit. I agree, she's very pretty. I think she'll try the cover up make-up, but might not keep it and decide to just embrace her imperfections because they're a part of who she is now. We'll see... Tyler is a very pretty Sim, love light colored eyes with dark hair. Thanks for showing her to me. :) Buster's a champ at the obstacle course, he just needs to get over his fear of that platform and he'll be golden. :) I just felt sad for Ollie wearing that cone. I hope Essa can actually treat whoever gets sick next instead of resorting to using that. I can see how it would be appropriate for using on pets that just got spayed or neutered though.

I had fun designing her closet. First time I've actually used the DHD assets to make one. Thanks, I think it turned out great too. I'm happy with it. :) HAHA! Oh man, I wondered if he'd stick around and watch them since he was already in the room and yep, he did! So funny! I figured you had copies of her, so it wouldn't be that bad, but still! Would've freaked me out a little if it happened to one of my Sims. o.O You're welcome, love reading yours too! :)

So glad Jules and Pickle were able to spend some time with Ruby and Dill. Love those cat toys that hang from the cat perches! Nice of Jules to offer to help them fix up their apartment. Gah! That movie, it always makes my Sims cry. hehe Sometimes Josh acts like it hates it though or is just annoyed at how mushy it is. hehe But I catch him with a tear in his eye anyway. hehe Jules looks annoyed that Ruby took her seat to sit next to Zane. Probably a combination of the two is making Jules so emotional. I felt like that when my oldest moved out. Well, when all three did. At least she still has the other kids at home.

Not a lame excuse or uncreative at all! Hey, whatever works, right? ;)

Nice that Jules is working with Rose now and showing her the ropes. That poor cat with the red nose. o.O No worries, post whenever you have time. It's cool! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    You are so very welcome! *Hugs* <3:) Yeah I felt bad for Ollie, but thankfully I realized without too much time passing that it needed to come off. Poor guy was tired and hungry. I got a kick out of Buster finding a present for each. I thought he'd bring both to Josh. :) It seems Samara looks good in just about any color. The bold ones like yellow look the best though with her coloring. :) HAHA! The faces Josh made for the massage just cracked me up! Essa too! She looked so...mean? :D
    Update 312 - Treating Patients

CzFFjbV.png

I'm so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm gonna post just one picture for now and then finish the rest of this update tomorrow :)
    edited November 2021
    November - Day 12: "Special Delivery?"

5Lejpst.png

Notes
    WmffQDj.png
    Buster is afraid of the television above the fireplace in Josh and Essa's room and hid under their bed. Aww...

2XOabJB.png
    Ollie walked into their bedroom very slowly as if he were sad. I guess he was just exhausted or something though. He stopped and just fell on his side, out like a light. It scared me at first because the game played some ominous music. I thought, 'did he just die?' o.O But nope, pets can only die from old age. He'd just passed out.

3z1hVQC.png
    While having Buster go through the obstacle course again, Josh maxed out the Pet Training skill! Congrats Josh! Also, Buster got through the course without any faults! He had a perfect Gold star score! He's not afraid of the platform anymore! Great job Buster!

Sae4IY1.png
    "Aww Buster, I'm so proud of you buddy! Good boy!"
    *Woof Woof*
    *I did it for you!*

FYSop7x.png
    Samara finished and refined her presentation to the best it could be and has been working on homework for all her classes. She starts tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. She finished that and then went to take a long nap.

PTiIMyE.png
    *You want me to do what with Shelby?*
    *Well, okay. I'll admit it, she's very cute and I think I might love her.*

WgDJPXG.png
    *Purrrrr Purrrr*
    *I think you're adorable Shelby. Wanna Yaboo?*

*Purrrr Meow Purrr*
    *I knew you loved me! Yes!*

Z4mFum0.png
    *Hey, what are you two doing?*
    *Go away Buster*

pdEbJ4u.png
    *No way! It looks...interesting.*

FDTMFU0.png
    *That's it? Okay, I still don't know what just happened.*

*Bye Babe. I'm tired now.*

*Tsk, typical guy.*

rhv9v55.png
    "Good boy Ollie! I hope you two made some baby kitties together."
    *Don't know about that, but it was fun!*

*Sniff Sniff*
    *I smell food!*

3Ou19JO.png
    Love the Cat & Dog Hangout lot traits. There's been at least a dozen of each hanging around the lot, including this cutie! His name is Hunter! How ironic eh? Of course I had Essa make friends with him.

ITOotCT.png
    Josh is making some special gourmet treats for their pets. Especially for Buster as a reward for getting over his fear of the platform.

uwjRQPm.png
    This one looks kind of tasty, I guess. For a pet food dish anyway.

tT5KRHn.png
    He put the platter on the floor and Shelby immediately ran over to taste it. She gobbled it down in no time. Well, she might be eating for two now. Or maybe three!

m63mISW.png
    This is some kind of meaty bone dish he made for Buster.

JzFs1l3.png
    "Hey! That was for Buster! Aww, it's okay. I can make more. Enjoy Ollie."
    *Don't mind if I do!*
    *Meow*

LQeC2nZ.png
    Gah! A Corgi! At least I think it is, his legs aren't short enough, but oh well. His name is Jake. My Son has a Corgi named Mac. I love them!

1NnAClC.png
    Of course Josh made friends with him and played with the cutie for awhile.

hcEpYIU.png
    Essa has finally reached Level 7 in the Veterinarian skill and can make Wellness Treats! Yay!

dv7a0Lv.png
    "Ewww! Gross, tastes terrible!"

You're not supposed to taste it Essa and it's not for you anyway. hehe I had her make a half dozen or so for now, but she'll be making a lot more.
    edited November 2021
    At this point, I'm just gonna leave my daily photo for yesterday as my post and I'll just use a new daily photo and use my images from yesterday for my post day. I've just been so busy lately that I've had to put sim time on the back burner. I still want to see this challenge through though! We're getting so close to the homestretch :)

----

Update 313 - Tails and Treats Vet Clinic

Swof4hQ.png
    So some time has passed, and Jules has gotten pretty confident in her veterinary skills, so she is able to run the clinic on her own, and Emmett helps her out too.

The first patient of the day was a kitty named Rooster (I can't remember for sure, but I think I did install a mod that gives automatic 5 star ratings, I need to look into that).
    Jw9mLga.png

"Oh wow, you're burning up poor guy."
    oanoiHo.png

"Okay, let me get your heart rate. That seems normal."
    BdyFcmh.png

"Hmmm, yeah, you definitely have fleas too..."
    NARHEWD.png

"This treatment should clear everything up."
    rBCERgy.png

I find these animations especially entertaining now that I'm in school to be a vet tech, since they are just so absurd and/or totally things that animals would not tolerate in real life. Let me tell you, I would never open a cat's mouth this way without using proper restraint. That's a bite waiting to happen :joy:
    SpdgUCr.png

Gotta love these symptoms and diagnoses as well :D
    oADo5Wr.png?1

Zane's aunt, Zelda, came in with her dog Titania.
    pgmD1Lx.png
    ZtXxryj.png

And Carrie brought, Juniper (who is my actual real life kitty) in as well. Guess they trust Jules so much with the practice now that they'll bring their own pets here instead of their own :)
    kMtxzu9.jpg

A pretty good first day all around :)
    TPoPcwI.png

Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited November 2021
    *Updated my November 12th post above! Today's update is coming up soon. At least the daily post pic. I'll do comments after I post that and if I have time, update today's daily post pic with the story part as well. I've been gone all day again. Hubby went hunting and when I got up, I went over to join them afterward at our Son's house and hang out with our Grandkids. We watched the MSU Spartans beat the Maryland Terrapins when we got home. After the game Hubby went to bed and I worked on the update to post. I apologize for not being here except for a little while this morning while Hubby was showering. Helped get him out the door and then went back to bed. Anyway, hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited November 2021
    November - Day 13: "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day that says, 'I will try.'"

5a2pJ8x.png

Notes
    RC9ilWw.png
    Early Monday morning before her first Uni class, Samara sat at Essa's make-up table contemplating her face wondering if it was even possible to cover her scars and make it look natural.

OQoGqsj.png
    "Samara? Are you in there? Can I come in?"
    "I'm here, yes!"

91sDsrb.png
    Essa opened a drawer in the table and pulled out a set of special movie make-up she'd used during her acting days and briefly showed Samara how to apply it. If Samara decided she liked the look, Essa said she should learn how to apply it herself.

"It's a bit heavier than normal make-up, but that'll help to get better coverage. I would wear it sometimes all day during long shoot days and it didn't need many touch-ups."

(So that's why a lot of her clothes looked like movie star clothes, she WAS a movie star!)

7OfOFyY.png
    "Here's a cover stick meant for especially tough areas, use this on just your scars. Dab it on and blend it in with the other make-up as best you can. The scars should disappear as if by magic. That's the only tube I have, but I'll try to get more if you decide you want to keep using it."
    "Okay, I'll try."
    "I'll warn you though, if you do want to keep using it, it's not cheap. We'll cover the cost for you, of course. But later when you have a job and your own place, I don't want you to be shocked at the price."

jXOPTgU.png
    "Oh? How expensive is it?"
    "Let's just say if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Maybe there's something cheaper that would work, but this stuff is the best. It's what movie stars use to cover their own scars, moles, freckles, etc. to get the look of perfect smooth skin. Just go easy with it, you won't need much for it to work."

glAovR7.png
    "The powder will help set it in place and give a matte finish. Don't forget to do this step or the make-up might melt faster than normal."
    "How long before it starts to melt?"
    "Well, it depends on how hot it is wherever you spend your time. Under the hot stage lights, it would last almost an entire work day, 8 hours or so, with a few touch-ups. When it's cooler, like this time of year, it could last longer. I wouldn't wear it all the time though. Even though it's made with natural ingredients, it's still not good for your skin to wear such heavy make-up all the time. I'd only wear it when you need to be at school or go other places out in public."
    "Okay."

nzcucCN.png
    "Thank you so much again Essa. You have no idea how much this means to me. It looks great! I love it!"
    "You're welcome, glad I could help. Sorry we didn't have time to do your nails, but we can do that tonight if you'd like?"
    "Oh hey, that's quite alright, that's not important, but sounds good."
    "You better go get dressed now, less than an hour before you leave. Good luck Samara, I hope you have a great day today, we'll be thinking about you!"
    "Me too. Oh and don't worry, I'll pay you back one day for everything, the clothes, make-up, letting me stay here and my tuition. It might take the rest of my life to do it, but I will! I promise!"
    "I'm not worried, so don't you worry about it either. Now go, try to have fun and take lots of notes! That's one of the things that helped me the most when I went to Uni."
    "I will try my best!"

C2VmSpT.png
    Back in her room, dressed for the day, Samara nervously looked at herself in a full-length mirror...and smiled.

0g8eyvA.png
    (Did I mess up my make-up getting dressed? I tried to be careful.)

PH4SW77.png
    (Still looks good I think. Except maybe...)

KcLK1EF.png
    (This one little spot...there, fixed it.)

kOxMMkr.png
    (I can't believe how well the make-up worked. I look like...me again. It's incredible!)

iBUElTY.png
    (At least the way I used to look, before...except for the wrinkles and gray hairs.)

fsLFyUm.png
    (Maybe It'll be okay. Maybe nobody will stare at me and frown or be sickened. I just hope it doesn't melt before I can get back home.)

K7CBNov.png
    (The cost is a concern though. Will I be able to afford wearing this stuff all the time? Will it be worth it? What if I end up being allergic to it?)

ap0T9eV.png
    (Oh Allah, what if it melts off quicker than expected? What then? Should I take my scarf just in case?)

iQPSKEg.png
    (I could just use this one if that happens. Yeah, less stuff to carry around the better. )
    (Stop worrying about how you look and worry more about how you'll do in your classes.)
    (I can't help it. I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm nervous, I feel sick. Maybe I shouldn't do this.)
    (NO! I've come this far and they're counting on me. I can't freeload off them forever. I won't!)

Samara shoved her homework in a back pocket of her jeans, lifted her head up and walked with her back arrow straight downstairs to finally leave for her first class.

TnMmmoR.png
    (This is it, here I go. Oh Allah, I'm terrified!)
    (You can do it! You fought off Basam who gave you these scars, right?)
    (Yeah...but they still left me to die out there.)
    (You didn't though, you're a survivor. Be proud of yourself.)
    (I will try.)

maPSt68.png
    (I promise to make you proud of me Josh, and Essa. I won't be a burden to anyone anymore...I hope. Ready or not, here I come world, let's do this!)
    @permanentrose
    What a pretty kitty Jules is tending to in that daily post pic! She looks great too, I love those bangs! <3

Aww, poor Rooster! What a cute name by the way. Glad Jules was able to help him! Looks like she's doing a fabulous job at the clinic! hehe Woozykittitis! I agree, very fun names for the ailments and treatments. Whoa! Zane's Aunt's dog looks pretty cool, even if it's not supposed to be that color! He/she matches Jules scrubs. hehe Oh! That's your real cat, Juniper! How cool is that? Very beautiful cat. Great first day for Jules too! Congrats Jules! :)
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    Hey! Wow, this has been a long break... Much has changed and will continue to change for me personally, so we'll have to see where the trip goes. I have been reading all of your updates though and they're awesome! A daily source of joy even if the rest of the day has been pretty crappy <3

I was trying to get back into writing the other day, but had to stop due to technical issues. Has Imgur been acting up for you too? It didn't upload ANY pictures! After logging out and back in, I got one up, and then again nothing...
    Since it looks like you guys are able to post just fine, perhaps you'll be able to tell me the secret? :#
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    @Karababy52 ,
    I absolutely love those dialogues you come up with pets :p Laughed most to those said around "making kittens" :joy: Buster continues to be funny lil cutie :p And so glad he got over from platform fear, tho it was cute :p

@permanentrose ,
    Haha I do believe that vets in real life do not treat their patients exactly like in game, haha. But same with doctor career, some of the examinations sims do, are pretty hilarious (most of all the ear check, when the light goes out from the other ear and doc looks surprised :p ) :p

@miss_eulenauge Imgur has been acting up a lot lately, not with me as much as others, but still.

edited November 2021
    Update 314 - Saturday in Brindleton Bay

hMzQbrr.png
    Well lets begin with Friday night actually. All the kiddos were sound asleep so Jules and Emmett had some special time together :)
    dN2r32a.jpg
    RSeIe24.png

In the morning, Jules successfully trained Pickle not to bark. That's his only bad behavior though haha.
    QsNPhlz.png

Also since I did do a little time jump and I don't believe you can discipline behaviors in puppies and kittens, I aged up Poppy and Pepper.
    3c2m3dA.png?1
    3tUMyWI.png?2

Robin went for a morning swim.
    OinuP5y.png

And yay! I finally have a dog who's not afraid to swim.
    pd7Y3y8.jpg

*Chomp*
    kKTEk02.png

WHAT?!? YOU CAN LIGHT THESE RINGS ON FIRE?!?!
    y3RGVV7.png

Alright, let's see if we can get Pepper to jump through a ring of fire. Robin looks a little too enthusiastic about this :D
    zxDVaDo.jpg

Way to go, Pepper!
    AXxBFYn.jpg

That first experience must have been a bit traumatic because she refused to do it again.
    uqMaXqy.jpg

She did a pretty nice job on the rest of the obstacle course though. I love that kids can gain the pet training skill and form that bond with their pets too <3
    av1u1QR.jpg

Meanwhile, Poppy was exploring the dock area.
    EE8T9x6.png

What a view :)
    77O9LnB.png

The family ended their evening around the campfire, with Emmett telling a riveting tale.
    vrYqk1P.jpg

Busy day again, but I will try to get around to comments and replies this evening :)
    Oops, I forgot to add this to my other post, but I gave Essa and Melody's family each a cat and a dog, so that I can hopefully see them either at the vet clinic or dog walking around Brindleton Bay :)
    For Essa's family, we have Daisy.
    jHjzJGz.png?1

And Louie.
    L4RMXXQ.png?1

And for Melody's family, we have Mac.
    lWr3iqW.png?1

And Mika.
    mFwu995.png?1

All of them were made by Pugowned :)
    @permanentrose , aww, cute pets <3 Nice :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top