Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Create-A-World?

2...Next

Comments

• LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Yes
    As long as it's more user friendly than Sims 3's CAW... which I think is possible with Sims 4 (if done correctly).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2021
    As long as it's more user friendly than Sims 3's CAW... which I think is possible with Sims 4 (if done correctly).

I can agree with you on that as I found Sim's 3 CAW to have have an steep learning curve and I just wait for someone else to make worlds. However even with it's difficulties I was glad it was available unlike in Sims 4. Having an Neighborhood creator and editor would increase my creativity and then I can really challenge everything. There are other tools that would be great such as an lot editor which would give me the opportunity to create my own lot sizes and not have to depend on EA/Maxis and wait and wait (Turning into an skeleton EA/Maxis I am waiting! I need my fix!!!)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If EA made Create A World, people wouldn't mind about the small Game Pack worlds. Why did Game Pack worlds need to be so small? They didn't. It's not fair. One buildable lot, the rest of the lots taken up with families from the trailer and two pubs? NOBODY WANTED THAT EVER. We need more free worlds. Why can't we have them BECAUSE MONEY MONEY EA LOVES MONEY.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I wouldn't turn down more room to place sims, but personally I have no desire to create a world, more space I will take though!

• kipperfan01kipperfan01 Posts: 152 Member
    Yes
    This was one of my favorite things to do in the Sims 3, so heck yeah I would like this again.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Yes
    Why, basegame already has one and it's called Newcrest, honestly I haven't even touched it once, no Sims have ever lived on Newcrest, since I played, I guess can just make homeless sims live there.

create a world is a tool to build a world. Newcrest is a world with empty lots.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Yes
    Why not. Especially if we could control the set dressing. I hate that most of the background houses look better than the houses built for the packs.
  • berkleyrawberkleyraw Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes
    Yes, considering the facts how small and limited Sims 4 is? Absolutley yes! Would love to have exisiting Maps for sure and I would love to be able to expand them. To create more space how it should have been done in first place.