Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite expansion pack?

Comments

• JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    Seasons
    Usually I pick the pack always related to pets, but this go around I was really into Seasons. I felt like it added a lot to my games.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • TWBVGTWBVG Posts: 1 New Member
    Seasons
    For me Seasons is the best expansion pack, because I could not play the game without it. I also really love Cottage Living, Get Together and Eco Lifestyle.

On the bottom of my list are Get to work, Discover University and Get Famous.
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Island Living
    The mermaids are a lot of fun, I use them all the time. The island life is nice and the beach activites (collecting sea shells and building sand castles) are fun too. Island Living added a lot to my game.

Snowy Escape is a very close second. I really like the snow world and the snowboarding. But I have more fun and use Island Living more.

I haven't got Cottage Living, but I'm sure it too will be a favourite when I do get it.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    Seasons
    I would have to say that Seasons is my absolute favourite followed by Cottage Living and Cats and Dogs.

My least favourites are probably Discover University or Get Famous, which on a whole, I don't really use to their full advantage.
  • legallyblondeelegallyblondee Posts: 28 Member
    City Living
    Definitely seasons but CL is a close second! I had so much fun with it.
  • npc5579npc5579 Posts: 20 Member
    Snowy Escape or Cottage Living
    Cottage Living is exactly what I want.
  • SilverRavenWolfySilverRavenWolfy Posts: 23 Member
    Its honestly a tough call between Cottage Living and Seasons. On the one hand, seasons adds, well, seasons. and with the seasons, seasonal holidays and holiday items. however, Cottage living adds the farm animals, which I also love. and I like the world it comes with. And the addition of a new world for me to build in is the reason I picked it. however, I only have three expansions, so I haven't experienced the other expansions. My choice may very well change once I get cats and dogs, but it may not. and it'll likely be a while before I find out.
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    Seasons
    It's a close call between Seasons and get to work, but add a lot of variety and depth.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together its pretty much the entire reason I have not completely given up on Sims 4 it helps somewhat deal with all the limitations they put in place.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Get Together
    I think Seasons would be my favorite if it'd come with a world, but Windenburg (and it's crazy amount of lots) pushes it over the edge for me lol.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    My favorites are Cottage Living and Seasons these two are my must haves follow by Snowy Escapes, Cats & Dogs, and Island Living.
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    Get Together
    I had a lot of fun playing Get Together. I enjoyed being in the various clubs and having the opportunity to socialize and get out more. I also like that you can form your own clubs in this EP. There were so many different households to play in this EP too, and I enjoyed playing all of them. Windenburg has the most playable households of all the packs, so I believe Get Together is a wise investment.
  • CarvedCrayonRosesCarvedCrayonRoses Posts: 17 Member
    Cottage Living! I love that down to earth, back to nature vibe.
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    Get Famous
    I love Get Famous but it definitely would feel emptier without the Seasons. It just feels like Seasons should be the default and not an expansion pack
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    For the first time Seasons has competition with Cottage Living. I love my farming village. :smiley:
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Get Together
    Because it gave us Windenberg. One of the best worlds in game in my opinion.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • EllGeorgianaEllGeorgiana Posts: 13 New Member
    Seasons
    Seasons all the way, I remember when it was launched and I found it so enjoyable creating holidays and events for my families. Cottage Living recently has given me similar vibes particularly with some of the gameplay interactions.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    Col :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited November 2021
    Seasons
    The Sims, to me, always feels not-quite-complete without weather, so the EP that adds that is generally my favorite, but I really enjoyed TS4's version of it rather a lot.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Discover University
    I misread the question. LOL. DU is my LEAST favorite. My top 3 in order are: Seasons, EL, C&D
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Are you kidding me?? How am I supposed to choose a favourite?! :D If any of the expansions weren't in my game now, I'd miss them so much! Every single one (other than Eco Lifestyle, which I had no interest in whatsoever), has so much that makes the game more fun. I love the way you can use elements from all the packs in a single story as well.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Get Together
    I have so many good memories with Get Together that's kind of hard for the others to compete with it. I brought so much life for a rather claustrophobic and lonely sims world back then.

But I don't think I ever antecipated more a pack than Eco Lifestyle, for its totally new additions to the franchise, and I am so happy with the results. I finally felt my choices having consequences in the world. The most original EP so far, we need more of those.

And no other pack changed more the routine of my sims than Cottage Living. Simple Life added a dimension I missed from the old games, and they managed to implement features that could've been dealt like a chore in a fun and heartfelt way.

These are my top picks. And yeah, no Seasons. It's too fundamental in my view for me to applaud its implementation. Feels like base game. If we're getting a Winter centered pack in Snowy Escape and a summer/tropical focused one in Island Living, next time just give me the rain and temperature on an upgrade.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    Get Together
    get together. i can get a simulation of movie hangout, vintage glamour and partially dine out out of it. i can be a chef, i can control my butler/maid if i want to. i use this pack A LOT in my game so. yes. extremely useful for me.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited November 2021
    Cottage Living. Gurus did excellent at listening for feedback on this one. I really enjoy Get Together, Get to Work, Seasons, Island Living, and Snowy Escape too. City Living is my least favorite. Discover University and Cats and Dogs and Get Famous are ok packs to me.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    cottage living, but paired with,
    seasons and eco and cats&dogs <3

oh and knitting, laundry, tiny living B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon