Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. REQUEST TEAM S3 - DESIGNING NATURE & ARCHITECTURE JUST FOR YOU!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    It's my favorite month! Wishing everyone good vibes for this month!

36qzUiZ.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wishing everyone a very happy October

KUzZmJi.jpg?1
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited October 2021
    Happy October everyone!

@xnicholas12 , your request build is now available for download. Hope you like what I've done. Enjoy :smiley:
    Lovely Newport manor with shingle-style gables, gambrels, turrets and verandas embody comfort and luxury. This large updated traditional 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom home features formal dining and living rooms, vaulted 2-story great room, library, sun room, multiple fireplaces, gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook, walk-out basement with gym and games room. Landscaped with pool patio, covered hot tub , outdoor dining and more.

DOWNLOAD ***** PICTURES
    fRDxXw7.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: charlottekn

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Library

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, HELS, Outdoor living, Town life, movie stuff

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): I have two potential spots I like-50x35 or 40x50, both flat. Either is good! (There's bigger spots, but they aren't flat.)

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes: Dark wood, fall colors, creams/blues/purples. mildly spooky/urban/victorian/gothic, but not over the top vampy.

Colors you dislike: Yellow, neon stuff

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please, but no need to cram every corner with stuff.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? If you want.

Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I own the store, so anything should be fine.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Probably not, but if I did, it would be Bridgeport or Moonlight Falls. I'm planning it for Storybrook: https://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_StorybrookCounty.html

Link to specific building or plan:

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?

A city library that has a good urban but historical college feel, not modern or all glass/concrete. I like the MH library, Gothique library, and Grim's Graveyard but they're a bit over the top (and the wrong size). IRL I love New England and play Storybrook as a NE beach city with all seasons, if that resonates with anyone.

​I'd love skill areas or educational stuff for teens, adults, and kids. Computer & study carrells. Maybe art spaces? Museum areas? A science room? A place to put captured snakes? I'll leave that up to the builder's imagination and whatever they wanted in a library as a kid/teen/college student.

-Parking is not necessary, though bike racks would be nice.
    -Spawners, plants, & ghosts are welcome. Please no premium content that's too "cheaty" (no multi tabs, wishing well, Tree of prosperity, etc).
    -Please no clown or circus set items. No coffee bar or snack area inside.
    - I never allow vampires, but other occults might be around.
    -I'd love space for the vault, subway, and observatory rugs.

Thank you!

Communication may be required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @soocoolsim So amazing! (I think I use that a lot with your CFE talent! :) )Loving all the little CFE architectural touches you used! Looks exactly like the real thing! That entry rug you made is gorgeous!

Aw thanks @romagi1 , it was a challenging build. Appreciate you noticing the rug as well. I’m really into using those tiles now 😀
    @soocoolim, I just wrote on your showcase thread so I'll copy and paste it here.
    Wow, Newport Elegance turned out so beautiful!! Love how you did those architectural effects at some of the roofing areas and loving all the turrets, balconies and columns along with all the architectural details to the exterior. The grounds are gorgeous and inside, every room turned out great. Really love the master suite colors and wow, that vaulted living room is so impressive. I know you put a lot of work into making this goregous. Got it rec'd and will DL soon.

P.S. Oops, I totally meant to say something about that awesome rug you made in the fabulous entry! <3
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Very lovely and beautiful home @soocoolsim
    SLpPUp.png
    I've added your request to the open requests list @Charlottekn, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: LOULIGHTFOOT1976
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Big enough for Animals and Kids
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 3 or 4 enough for a family
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 2 or 3
    Favorite color schemes: Purples, Greens, Oranges
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Midnight Hollow
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Midnight Hollow
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Need it big enough for my animals and family with kids. Name of Castle Fitzerald Fort
    Communication may be required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hiiiii <3 I'm back again :D

Username: StephSteb
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ok, I have some pretty specific things I would like for this build. First, I would really like the manor stairs with the side colonial rail pieces from the Then and Now house found here. I like mediterranean style, southwest style, or beach style/theme, traditional is ok. Please no victorian or modern. I'm pretty open to anything but would really like those stairs and rails specifically. I would prefer for the colors orange, brown, and blue to be prominent throughout (any shade of these colors) with whichever neutral you would like (such as beige or cream or whatever) as needed. No basement and no pool.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I DO NOT use Pets, 70s etc stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, or Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): I would like 3 bedrooms AND a nursery + kid's room with all the kid's and toddler's stuff in it *on the first floor* so it would be 4 bedrooms altogether but one would be a toddler/kids room.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Please no closets is really the only thing I can think of.
    Number of bathrooms: at least 3
    Favorite color schemes: ORANGE, blue, brown
    Colors you dislike: gray or spiceberry
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please but not too heavily landscaped. I don't mind on the decorations and I do like landscaping but if it's too heavily landscaped it borks my game and I get stuck in the neverending loop going from play to build/buy.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have all store content.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I have no idea
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a garden with the swiftpro garden station but no greenhouse. No pool. No basement but I would like a nectar making area off of the kitchen with plenty of storage for the nectar. A music room with all instruments. An art room with the sculpting station, architect desk thingy, and at least 2 easels. You could put a desk with a computer in the art room if there is no room for a study. I don't need a bot building or inventing area. A small gym area with the ballet barre. Please no more than 1 dining area. An area in the back with a grill, patio furniture, picnic table, and a "party" area (bar etc). No elevators, please.
    Additional instructions? Have fun!

Thanks so much!

@DNARequestTeam , Dear Madam Secretary, I will claim the following request please:
    Date: October 24, 2021
    Username: LOULIGHTFOOT1976
    Page: here
    Type: Residential
    Description: Castle
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976 , I will touch base with you shortly on my DNA Contact thread :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @DNARequestTeam , Madam Secretary, I would claim this request please. :)

Date: October 10, 2021
    Username: Charlottekn
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Library
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Charlottekn , I have a question before I can start. :) On my contact thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam , Madam Secretary, I would claim this request please. :)

Date: October 10, 2021
    Username: Charlottekn
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Library
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Charlottekn , I have a question before I can start. :) On my contact thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @StephSteb Hello! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    It's with bittersweet sadness that we announce the closure of the Sims 3 side of our request team. As of today, we won't be accepting any new Sims 3 requests. We're still fulfilling requests for The Sims 4 and plan to continue with any future incarnations.

To our S3 team: Thank you so much for your time and dedication to the Sims 3 community and our team!
    5QtVS4.jpg

Thank you so much for supporting us through these last ten-plus years of Sims 3 creativity!
    SLpPUp.png
    @StephSteb, Hi Steph, I'll be claiming your request. I have a few questions on my contact thread here. Thank you!
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @StephSteb, Hi Steph, I'll be claiming your request. I have a few questions on my contact thread here. Thank you!

Yay! On my way <3
    ~CLOSED~
    Our Sims 3 thread is now permanently closed. Join us for S4 creations here.
    Happy Simming!
    5QtVS4.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

bpiNrUl.jpg?1

Just to say THANK YOU sooo much for providing such a fantastic service to the TS3 community over so many years.
    The DNA team has created the most superb builds for uncountable simmers and it really is a bitter-sweet end to an unforgettable era.

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    It's with bittersweet sadness that we announce the closure of the Sims 3 side of our request team. As of today, we won't be accepting any new Sims 3 requests. We're still fulfilling requests for The Sims 4 and plan to continue with any future incarnations.

darth-vader-noooo-gif.gif

I'm so sad. :(

Big thank you to all the Sims3 DNA Team, who are so totally awesome, and I will miss them so much.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures