Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple Scenarios

I’ve looked everywhere and I don’t know if it’s just cause it just came out so there isn’t a whole lot of info on it than we already know but I was curious on the faqs page and I believe SimGuruDuck did mention it. But it sound like you can do two at the same time…cause it says you can chose one or “both” and was curious how you did that…but no one seems to have an answer does anyone know how to do it?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited November 2021
    You have the option to load save, new game, or scenario.

Just select Scenarios on the main menu.
  • Pcjunky13Pcjunky13 Posts: 407 Member
    You have the option to load save, new game, or scenario.

Just select Scenarios on the main menu.

Thank you 😊 the only thing is I know how to load start one up. But I don’t think you fully understood my question (sorry, hopefully that didn’t sound mean) My question is they made it sound like you could also do 2 at the same time. Like I do making money and finding love after a break up at the same time… unless your saying I would click on the other scenario and chose from an existing save but would that mean I would have to play two different families?
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    As of now each scenario you start with a new family from CAS even if afterwards it is placed in the existing save. So, no, currently there's no way to have two scenarios simultaneously on the same household.