Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,621 Member
    When you're so exhausted you collapse.... but you really want to hold onto your cup of tea!

rIbeOB8.jpg

Goals! For me, not my sims!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    Cosy Winterfest wedding <3

IfvBnEs.jpg

Apollo did invite his twin sister, and his niece (sister's kid)... but they didn't watch :D Ah well, he got married and that's the main thing.
  • artemis999artemis999 Posts: 1 New Member
    Just completed the Too Many Toddlers scenario in four days. No need for a long lifespan.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @haneul , page 917 thank you! and yeah, I'd never seen the cake smash either. Clara did think it was funny, so that was good. I've had a couple of long engagements but for the most part I don't because I get impatient.

On to the update, it's a rather short one because I was focused on baby care and university.

Astrid dropped by and Clara showed off the babies to her
    gl4t3AV.png

It was New Year's Eve, so Clara and Haruki watched the countdown together. Neither of them felt like having a big party so it was just them.
    9wGTpGg.png

Happy New Year!
    ZsF4ZTp.png
    QWpZUDe.png

Of course, neither Haruki nor Clara got much sleep that night because they had to wake up frequently to take care of the babies
    wZnYDIL.png

Clara had some coffee as soon as she got up.
    4cVMnSu.png

She also took Oliver for a walk.
    FdrJ869.png

Eventually, it was time for the twins to age up. Kai is the one with the black hair and Asher is the one with the blonde hair. Asher is also a spellcaster while Kai isn't, so I was right about that.
    rdm5oA4.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @auricio288 Looks great!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    @mia_noelle97
    Ok i need to know what hair you are using for clara
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited November 2021
    I finished my round of NPC story progression for the supporting cast of my San Myshuno game.

Morgan Fyres and the Renegades had an enormous falling out. During it, she got pregnant with the child of Wolfgang Munch. Morgan befriended Laura, a barista who works at one of the Windenburg cafés. They pooled their resources and bought Havisham House around the corner from Laura's work. They were able to add on a large first-floor bedroom for Morgan and the youngster; Laura has the upstairs.

Siobhan married Sergio. They'll stay in the Fyres family home. Without kids. Siobhan is too busy for children and Sergio hates them.

I was going to have Yuki Behr grind the DJ skill and become a notable DJ around town, but apparently she's busy with her Secret Agent career. Who knew. (I wonder if S.I.M.S. is using her to spy on her best friend Darling Walsh, the slightly notorious criminal?) I gave Candy a makeover since she's an adult now, and called it a day.

Arun Bheeda's best friend Atharv moved into a little house in Willow Creek and got married to a friendly and childish neighbor. They may be well suited, or it could turn into an unhappy marriage if Atharv can't get over his longstanding crush on Arun.

Both Pancakes are now officially in the Politician career in addition to being members of the National Leader's Staff club, so they now register as co-workers for anyone else in the Politician career.

On to Diego Lobo. He was sad at the beginning of his rotation due to relationship culling taking away a couple of his friendships, so he wrote a sad book:
    sad-book.png

In between parties and dates, he also wrote a bestseller: "Still Lifes Run Deep."
    He's starting to gain fame beyond the confines of the art world. People are beginning to notice him.

Navya, an annoying teen writer/comedian who does things with apps Diego doesn't understand, has aspirations of becoming an art critic so she is stalking Diego.
    navya1.png

Diego wishes she would just disappear.
    navya2.png

If Diego is well-known for being a savvy, super-competent art critic, writes famous books, is the best at what he does, and is also famous for being a hot-headed ball of nastiness, is that a good or bad reputation?

Diego has a complicated mix of emotions concerning the landlord
    interesting-mix-of-emotions.png

And someone wants to catch up now that Diego is famous... it's Derrick, who dated Diego a couple of rotations ago and who happens to be an alien in disguise.
    d-wants-to-catch-up.png

That was fine with Diego. He was curious about Derrick's origins and decided to invite him out to Alien Night at a bar out of town.
    "You should have given me a heads-up that you were taking me to Alien Night," said Derrick.
    "Don't be so sensitive. I thought you would be happy to be among your own kind," said Diego.
    "Maybe there are reasons I don't want to be around my own kind. We're not all the same, you know. You never even asked me why I left Sixam."
    "Um," said Diego.
    But Derrick did seem to smile a little more as the evening went on.

Diego enjoyed meeting Kayden and Kale, two friendly and chatty aliens.
    bar-meeting-kayden-and-kale.png

"See," whispered Diego to Derrick. "They're openly alien and they seem really happy and well-adjusted."
    "So it works for them. You're starting to annoy me," whispered Derrick.

And there was a mostly friendly, mostly not awkward meeting between Derrick and Don Lothario, one of Diego's more frequent dates. "I believe we have someone in common," Derrick said genially.
    bar-i-believe-we-have-someone-in-common.png

Don invited Diego to catch up over some rocket-building.
    geekcon-invite.png

"I didn't know you were interested in aliens," said Don.
    "I didn't know you were either. I guess it started with Derrick," said Diego.
    "I'm just into adventure," said Don with a grin.
    rocket.png

They hung out together for a while afterward. They know each other well enough that sometimes they talk and sometimes they just hang out separately in different corners of Diego's large apartment. Diego's thoughts when no one else is around
    critiquing-art.png

Don's thoughts when no one else is around
    dons-thoughts.png

Diego took Derrick out on a normal date to a fancy restaurant, to make up for the Alien Night. It seemed to go pretty well. Except that they were stalked by Hinata, the married man who'd had an affair with Diego some time ago when his family used to live next door. Hinata had also turned up while Diego was at breakfast at Sunflower's with a friend. Hinata had ended the affair abruptly and angrily, but now he's stalking Diego all over the place?
    date-hinata-following.png

And now this?
    hinata-warning.png
    Hinata, you've got some unresolved issues there, my friend.

Speaking of Sunflower's, I should have realized there were drawbacks to making a restaurant Convivial and then making it the hangout of a Comedy Club.
    breakfast-restaurant-comedy-hangout.png
    Oh well, an urban hangout needs a little grit somewhere...

It seemed like just another day coping with idiots at work, but this one snowballed into a major incident.
    forgery1.png
    Who do these people think they are? Is this an art museum, or just a place to polish the egos of the wealthy and foolish? Diego had a sudden genius idea of how to blow up this whole stupid party and force people to confront real art, real taste
    forgery2.png

He lost his job. But oh it felt so good. And he became a lot more famous all of a sudden.

the-truth-hurts.png
    Not everyone loves what he did... but for someone in media, any publicity is good publicity!

Diego has Connections. (He became an adult almost without my noticing it; I guarantee you he didn't notice it. He won't have a makeover because he is eternally young in many ways. But I did give him the Connections reward trait.) He decided to take a job in journalism. Not too different from the work he used to do, he can still write about art both at work and in his books, and some of the other journalists have been writing about issues that also interest Diego, such as the question of alien immigration.

Since one of Diego's many connections is being close to National Leader Victor Feng and his wife Lily, Diego decided to host a little get-together to introduce the luminaries of two different worlds.
    An awkward beginning- Mortimer slipped on a puddle of goo coming from the broken trash chute. That's embarrassing...
    bw-arrival.png

The guests got to know one another. Kayden and Kale looked not quite natural, but charming, in their human-style suits.
    bw-conversation.png

The introduction to the Fengs went well. Kayden felt grateful to Diego.
    partying-with-aliens.png

i-like-kayden.png

Victor made an impromptu speech about how World United welcomes future contact, friendship, and plentiful trade with other worlds. Especially trade. "We have so much to offer... and to enrich... one another!" said Victor with a big grin.
    bw-thumbs-up.png

That moment when you've forgotten it's Winterfest, and Father Winter appears not at your fireplace, but in your bathroom doing push-ups.
    bw-father-winter.png

Fortunately he came out and enjoyed the party too.
    bw-father-winter2.png

Derrick had hung around in the background of the party, but afterward, he said quietly to Diego that the party had been a good idea.
    bw-afterward.png

"Happy New Year, Diego."
    "Happy New Year, Chris. May all my appliances continue to break frequently."
    chris-and-toasts.png

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    Temperance scared everyone, even the cats.

z252vao.png
    ce3RpNG.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    my sims had a pair of twins (boy & girl) and the boy ended up marrying as a young adult, and he had twins. His sister was engaged, but died in a pool accident. His twins ended up marrying and Twin 1 had triplets! Twin 2 had 3 children born from different pregnancies. I ended up getting bored so i drafted them into a pool one by one, and by the end it was about 10 or 12 tombstones that i buried in a mass grave in their back yard. The story does not end there. I moved a new family in and they HATED it. The ghosts were HORIFIC towards them and caused Mom 1's death by electrocution. Their son ended up starting a fire, in which he, his sister and his other mom (the 2 moms were lesbians) all died. I just buried them in the mass grave, and had a man move in. He was fascinated by the grim reaper after seeing him (the reaper) come for his (the man's) mother at a young age. When the man (who ill just call Bob) moved in, I had him become the town serial killer, and over 6 sims found their resting place in the mass grave. The man died of a cardiac explosion while his 7th would-be victim was in captivity, and 7 managed to escape i presume. I've written (or started ot write) books before and they pale in comparison to this story, and it is weird.
    I can see love hearts coming out of my Sim’s chicken coop. I guess that means I’m probably going to find a hatchable egg in the morning! I’ve not noticed love hearts before.
    edited November 2021
    San Myshuno: The Adulting

All the premades who started out as young adult have now had their adult birthdays! Ah, middle age, when you become even more like yourself, everyone else be darned.

(The townie is the randomly generated Tanvi Savalani, who married Salim Benali.)

collection1.png

collection2.png

collection3.png

*okay, Baako is now an elder
    **ookay, Diego will never grow up and hasn't changed a bit
    Apollo and his wife, Calliope, just had triplets! To change things up a little, they’re all boys this time. Continuing with the Ancient Greek mythology theme, they are called Jason, Hector and Perseus. Jason is from the Argonauts myth, Hector was a Prince of Troy (mentioned in Homer’s Iliad), and Perseus was a well-known hero who killed the Gorgon Medusa.
    Just a few minutes after setting it, my Sim achieved her resolution of getting promoted :D:D It was one of those occasions when a Sim gets promoted even when not at work, she had the night off because of New Year’s Eve. Pretty easy resolution it seems :D
    I just had the weirdest thing happen… my Sim decided to clean his cow because she was filthy. Almost as soon as he started, the cow disappeared, and the guy was glitchily brushing behind his back. When I used “focus camera” on the cow, the camera took me to the edge of the world, or something. It’s difficult to describe. The camera was in front of a rock. The cow did eventually return, but it was very odd.
    @kkira555 it's cc, not sure if posting links to cc is okay here, but it's by kittenkatsims on tumblr and it's an edit of greenllamas's gia hair. I believe you need both in your game for it to show up.

on to today's update!

Kai played with some blocks so he could get his movement skill up.
    padfzAA.png

Later, Haruki showed him some flash cards
    uklx8sy.png
    Having toddlers and being in university is hard, now I remember why I don't usually let my sims have kids while they're still in university.
    7O4mzjg.png

Dog walking in San Myshuno is so glitchy, Clara ended up having to pick up Oliver and take him home because she would get stuck walking in circles if she put him on a leash
    KEQtwg5.png

A cute moment with the twins
    I5GKyTB.png

I don't remember what he was so sad about here, I think he had a potty accident
    rCyZ8gp.png

Clara played with Kai
    SD46dNd.png

Later, she did one of those dance workout videos on the tv. Those sure are some...interesting dance moves.
    Oz818dV.png
    cjLar3v.png
    ePXLKJr.png

Finally, it was time for Clara to graduate. I feel like she's been in university forever.
    o0eu2Vm.png
    gnq5grH.png
    6DexKel.png

Also, I did not get screenshots of it but after graduation Clara got a job as an art critic and then she, Haruki, the twins, and the dog moved back in with Astrid, Morgyn, and Simon. Alice is a young adult now so I moved her and Grover out because there were too many sims in the household. Simon will probably move out soon, I plan on having his and Robin's wedding next time I play.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Animal Husbandry time. Again.
    Picture only section!
    02bc39652cce06a3a4c9cb2a0b1f36f7b818359f.png
    ed171aedc77464c820ecd99d0d8032d517ef07ec.png
    8eb230038d424b41ccd1a3b65e56044ebd7ee980.png
    3d82accf18bbb2bd301c23b62e8f681bcb465314.png
    ceef0bb390e57cbaee901078205a7dee8aaccf14.png
    b427255e9725e8aebab8ebe5e5314190af3641eb.png
    e749a28bcb976f8818dae468353959b186d5cec4.png
    e71f3019bbf14276cc5e2217b5f82276a79fac1b.png
    e70eada4c247dac9c5fdd300225ccf13145e6130.png
    c7737c2b894f3b7ac4e5c9ad9af7792960a72dd1.png
    Time for a nap!
    After doing some animal husbandry, Princess Roddy went into his bedroom, changed into his masculine sleepwear outfit and climbed into bed, falling asleep instantly. Shine came in. She tucked in her firstborn:
    bede3da6588c110319a907b54267afcadc5df439.png
    Then she gave him several very great, big, loving, bedtime smooches on his face:
    d5d9d3453f469a6884a136fbf35d40a9cda953e8.png
    aeda9275918ba7fdf8f9c184e0710dd52d6af99d.png
    'Have a pleasant trip into the Dream World, sweetie. Mummy loves you very much.' Shine whispered:
    7ef97288d0a4bc4721323dae5abc5314eb2969f9.png
    She blew a very great, big, loving kiss towards the sleeping princess, which landed on his nose. Shine then quietly switched the lights off in Princess Roddy's bedroom and silently closed the door. The butterflies surrounding the picture of the princess and his sweetheart, Jessica Lacey, started glowing:
    0ed8b6c852ce32b0b090e86fddf11847a05a9e6b.png
    Princess Roddy's face was covered in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, and yet, he was still asleep:
    0733c827b40683661feb67e6bf80c432b955b715.png
    The princess entered the Dream World and played with his young guests, Amy Lyles, Kelvin Albright, Nani Kealoha and Evie Delgato. He had a picnic in the royal gardens with them and generally kept a watchful eye on his guests.
    Snowpal building and more!
    After his nap, Princess Roddy woke up and removed the lipstick smooches from his face, using one of his makeup removal wipes. He changed into his masculine cold weather outfit and went outside. The princess made a snowpal with Benjamin:
    f30ff539d88b07b818152dd470f1ccba5fac33ef.png
    And then he made a snow angel in the snow:
    1b0ebadb1d66f3219f0a5b85f37acffa5d490528.png
    Shine decided to make a snow pal with Benjamin:
    be844538a27ae2979b43d1fcbb3720a9f158093f.png
    c6bd4ec98d81423d0554e739bfd3d3873494647f.png
    Later on, Princess Roddy tended to Belle, giving her a clean:
    e5f44d5ec75fdf05e6fea10b77baf197b9061c14.png
    Then he ate some spicy mushroom soup to warm himself up:
    8c8b2594faaec296c387b94094e152e3b957abfb.png
    Benjamin tended to his bees:
    92a876105ff337e2f86ebe62392d1f31e7ec9ab8.png
    Then Shine and Princess Roddy went over to Bedlington Boathouse, the home of Tiffany Furystrykar's cousin, Eliana Bunch. (Arlo Starr is Eliana Bunch's uncle.)
    Visiting Bedlington Boathouse!
    Princess Roddy and Shine arrived at Bedlington Boathouse. Shine went into the dining room and Princess Roddy went over to the affection corner in the living room. Eliana Bunch came downstairs and was wearing a new dress. 'Hello, sweetiekins! How are you?' She asked. 'I've been doing well, Eliana!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear, sweetiekins!' Eliana said, cheerfully. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    0f1538b9f6292cf946f5a7f66e654d88a4aa457d.png
    Then she gave Princess Roddy several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    9e46b1f029c37e004bf010c256b900af9da5b5e2.png
    6ea858d8b31da19d908442c051967724b2da0fc8.png
    The princess went bright red and giggled. Eliana had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    e56977cd5ce86c268a50d093b0c3591f87879e4d.png
    Princess Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    e38eb9618a3eac57e8c55813bd633a10cdd6fd7a.png
    Eliana smiled and blew a very great, big, loving kiss towards the princess, which landed on his cheek:
    d13b7c73590e7411d0b517b7ffdebc28687a33d9.png
    Then she gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    f080e40ba8e190bae95ed659467854a075e053bf.png
    And a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    5d1e634a8eed206a1b435bb0c9a74e3d100f8d40.png
    She cuddled him tighter:
    e3cbd5ee99f7019e5148ef40698e3593c5e8d519.png
    Eliana then planted a very great, big, loving smooch on Princess Roddy's cheeks, nose and forehead. then she gave him a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. The princess giggled and kissed Eliana's cheek. Eliana looked fondly at her adorable neighbour.
    Time to go home!
    Shine talked with Eliana for a while:
    303b9247accc21e53f06590d14555bc84a7bf773.png
    e1956bfd418106e3d1c3226eb1d6451203933301.png
    Afterwards, it was home time. 'It's been good to see you, sweetiekins. Have an amazing Christmas day!' Eliana said, smiling warmly at Princess Roddy. 'I will, Eliana!' the princess replied, cheerfully. Eliana smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    ce27bc38923699b83787545c17e2c65abd2d9219.png
    Eliana then gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    f1ee6e8ee911863a49184dbcee6f4275ff8c5299.png
    87ddb4bc3505fbeebba162ca012d89a359b435b5.png
    She gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    431ffff6ca1bf0e41dee3d9f79c6354e6f6cef58.png
    Shine and Princess Roddy said goodbye and went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Rest in peace, Little Simzee.
    Little Simzee, Shine's beloved cowplant, was getting old. Sensing the elderly cowplant was going to pass away, Shine spent some final moments with it:
    ddbbc3629c03be61fd4684515254e3735402289b.png
    9f0bb18cd61dbfe407bde84613a5bd7c0f968cad.png
    At night, Little Simzee passed away:
    14ed96eac2ed238b1a2fd22227444397afc4e2e6.png
    8619c730cd1d43c7b60543b2bef97b96c2f70296.png
    Shine felt sad as she disposed of the remains. Afterwards, she went inside and burst into tears. 'There, there, my fair maiden. Little Simzee had a long life, and it knew you loved it.' Benjamin said, consoling and comforting his wife:
    165953e180becb0d1e1f4be61268ac38a8f4b9fc.png
    'Thank you, honey. I needed that.' Shine said, gratefully drying her eyes. Chloe, Wendy, Tiffany, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish all came over to Shine and gave her a comforting hug.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    I turned aging back on when the twins became toddlers so they would age normally, so Morgyn is an elder now. He came home from work tense so I had him retire.
    ZjjTmB5.png

Clara is glad she's back living with her parents. Also, I'm not sure if I like the house anymore so I might build them a new one, but we'll see. I may end up just changing the shape a bit because I still like how I furnished it.
    JSfqXrA.png
    Since the twins needed a bedroom, poor Simon ended up having to sleep on the couch. He's moving out after he gets married though so it's fine.
    rDlsoIN.png

The next day was Love Day and Simon and Robin's wedding day. Haruki got to work making the food.
    JR8EKkv.png

Clara was supposed to have her first day as an Art Critic, but since the wedding was that day she decided to work from home. One of her tasks was to work on a mural, and luckily there was a pretty convenient spot for one.
    nh65cUN.png

Since I used MOO to place the wedding arch, I wanted to make sure it worked, so I had Astrid and Morgyn renew their vows.
    AJK9a74.png

Took some pictures of the twins in their formal wear. They're both so cute.
    YHejiHB.png

Then, it was finally time for the wedding! Also yes, Robin is pregnant. He went over to her house the night before and they tried for a baby.
    qishABe.png
    AIqfNQD.png
    iYd7XXR.png

Taking the first slice
    0fW6bAx.png

Kai and Asher got on the dance floor
    7h22ZQC.png

Everyone else joined them. I'm also just now realizing I probably should've used some more outdoor lights when making this build.
    xCw02Io.png

Clara and Haruki didn't have time to go on a date for Love Day because of the wedding, but they did celebrate, which resulted in Clara getting pregnant with baby #3. No risky woohoo, they tried for a baby because both have been getting whims for it.
    JZuNGy7.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    I'll post another episode of the spellcaster brothers household.
    First of all, please allow me to introduce them.

KN6QbNL.jpg
    From left, Zacharias Jade and Hubert Jade.
    Zacharias is an alchemist and knows all recipes of portion.
    Hubert is a spell slinger and masters almost all magics.
    They both have jobs in the daytime; Zacharias works as a botanist, Hubert as a scientist.

One day, when Zacharias got home from work, he got a phone call from one of his magic masters, Morgyn Ember.
    It was the day of the Humor & Hijinks Festival, so his master invited the brothers to the festival.
    Zacharias met Morgyn at Casbah Gallery.

EvIYkY3.jpg
    Morgyn Ember: "Is Hubert not coming?"

HeW6agp.jpg
    Zacharias Jade: "He is still at work. He will join us later."

J8CpbvZ.jpg
    M: "Ok. Now, let's go grab a tea."
    Z: "Yes, master."

At Humor & Hijinks, I always have mysim join the jokester side.

C06lJtD.jpg
    M: "Look at that guy, Zacharias. Is that his way of playing joke?"
    Z: "Yes? Who are you talking abo...!!!?"

7GROisK.jpg
    What happened to you, Mr. Geoffery Landgraab?
    Where did you leave your trousers?

jDttSui.jpg
    Z: "No, master. Don't look at that guy."

One hour after, Hubert joined them.
    But nothing special happened other than eating meal at stalls till the fireworks time.

V3xjKCb.jpg
    M: "It looks good."
    Z: "I won't give you. You have eaten a lot, right?"
    Hubert Jade: "We are too close to the firework, aren't we?"

The festival ended, and they dismissed there.
    In a few hours, the brothers' another working day was going to start.

Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I'm currently playing with a wealthy, bougie family. The mother works at Vogue magazine (style influencer), and the dad is an aspiring politician. The family has met the Landgraabs, and the wife of my family is having a little fling with Geoffrey Landgraab. Meanwhile, the husband has become friends with Nancy Landgraab and has been meeting tons of sims in the neighborhood to increase his influence on them so they will vote for him. I'm thinking of possibly enabling the husband to have an undercover gay affair with Brant Hecking. Oh, the scandal!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Here's the new chapter we've all been waiting for. Sorry for the sudden absence, been trying to get things situated irl.

Chapter Five: Meet the Yoshidas
    4NyHboc.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2021
    Jean finally moved from his litte town to the big city! He's not rich so he got the cheapest apartment...
    eb0e3ba011c4a609f819c21a0a93965c6af0a176.png

He want to become a chef but not everything is doing good...
    79c16add58c29c522802af61789fd5354ba77ff9.png

5zUb897.jpg

Rochert wrote: »
    7GROisK.jpg
    What happened to you, Mr. Geoffery Landgraab?
    Where did you leave your trousers?

hahahaha love it @Rochert

It was the morning after the wedding and Clara had a slice of leftover cake. I normally don't like when my sims eat cake for breakfast, but since Clara is pregnant I allowed it.
    cJJUOfF.png

Astrid is enjoying getting to spend time with her grandkids.
    tdubAvG.png
    Lz7HB4z.png
    And so is Morgyn
    L2TcTLR.png

Haruki worked on his term presentation.
    sHivuYf.png

Morgyn is somewhat enjoying retired life. He's ambitious so he doesn't like not having a job, but he does like getting to spend time at home relaxing or playing with his grandsons. Also, he's still rocking this as his hot weather outfit even as an elder.
    voL1oob.png

Haruki took some pictures of Morgyn with the twins.
    kDudLj0.png
    jc7JHp0.png

Pretty soon, it was time for them to age up
    Y9KlDun.png
    8MynLoy.png

Of course I immediately had them get started on their homework.
    jttKtdV.png

Later, Asher played chess with Morgyn while Kai danced.
    Oat7E8G.png
    kiL7ILH.png

Clara and Haruki had a late dinner together, after everyone else was asleep.
    lTcGv70.png

Then, around midnight, Clara went into labor. It's another boy, his name is Nico. It appears he's also a spellcaster. There wasn't enough room for the bassinet in any of the bedrooms or even in the hallway, so he had to go in the kitchen. I will probably be either renovating their current house or building them a new one next time I play so he can have an actual bedroom.
    AEvreRb.png
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member

GnealfP.png
    First of all... OOTD!

nyylBvl.png
    Yesterday when Jean arrived to his new home, he met Arun outside the apartment. He looks like a nice guy and instantly Jean felt attratcted to him but there's a catch... Arun is married and she's expecting a baby! Jean respects that...
    CHHVT6V.png
    To distract himself, Jean strated cooking pasta at his new kitchen. He wants to become a chef but at the beggining you're not perfect and you need to start somewhere, even if you're failing at your first pasta recipe!
    m0VLIpa.png
    The next morning, Jean decided to walk around his new neighborhood and oh, it's Arun again! They talked over the phone last night and they seem to be good friends already! A hug is not harmful... right? Even if you're feeling... attracted?
    Y0LwNCx.png
    Later that day, Jean went to buy some second-hand stuff and he meet a beautiful lady who is really kind and funny. What was so unique about her? Oh yeah, she is Arun's wife! Ouch...
    5zUb897.jpg

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,861 Member
    @heyroberto , looks like jean has already having a big dilemma :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top