Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Connect a neighborhood (Idea)

Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi yall!
I am a builder. I love games where I can create. The more I can do the more I like it.
I loved Sims 2. That's the game in the franchise I played the most. I didn't play much of 3 and then I spent a lot of time on 4. For me 4 was amazing when it began because of the new graphics, cas, and the building was so much better, but I hated the maps and still do. I have more game saves than I ever did in 2. I don't like to run out of room. I miss making my own world like I did in 2.

I spend a lot of time in the community. I listen to videos and read the forums. We all pretty much wish for the same things. We all love and hate things about all the games.

Now we are looking towards Sims 5. Personally, I would love to just have Sims 2 remade with the new graphics, cas, and building. If that was the extent of the next game, I would be okay because the game play was hilarious and immersive. I actually have no interest in game play on 4 and that's sad.

I recently had to buy a new computer, so for the first time I was able to spend more time playing Sims 3. I do not like the open world as much as I did when I loaded it for an or so on my old computer. While I love the idea of open worlds and I do want to move around the next Sims game without the loading screens that we have to sit through on 4, I found the worlds too big. I don't like that I can't move between worlds. So, I'm hoping for a happy in between when the new game comes out.

That's when I got an idea. I used to play a game on facebook, called Yoworld. They have these pieces you can buy that connect one house to another. That got me thinking. What if players could connect one neighborhood to another. Everyone could make their own world/map. Mix it up with custom neighborhoods and shipped neighborhoods. We could even have laws per neighborhoods, like what occult are allowed. ect.

Open the neighborhoods, but have a loading screen when we go to the next neighborhood. That would be the perfect in between and I think it would make the majority happy.

I am looking forward to 5. I can't wait to see what they do with it and what changes. I always try and I know the first amount of time will be fun. If it's online, or subscription, then my Sims time will be over. If it is too much like 4, my time will be over. Still I can't wait for the next one. There's so much that can be done.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Comments