Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

1234568...Next

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited November 2021
    gBrHnRth.png
    Here I am ready to marry the woman of my life.....
    Ha ha! I am just kidding.
    wisBCI8h.png
    Here I am :D

Name: Keanu Kahananui
    Creator's gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Traits: Gloomy, Love Outdoors, Creative
    Aspiration: Computer Witz
    Home world: Windenburg
    Family: I have a close connection to my family. My father is the well-known good vampy Keoni Kahananui. My mother is Cassandra (born Goth). I have two twin sisters Kea and Katy. Kea is born a vampire, Katy is not.
    How many children do you want?: I look forward to make children. I totally agree to repeat that exercise a lot of times. Just come on.
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number )? I think my previous answer sufficiently answers that question.
    There have always been lots of people in my childhood home, so I have no restrictions.
    Do you want to get married?: Yes
    Hobbies/interests: I drew a lot when I was a kid, I like to play guitar, but I also love running and hunting.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): I like fitness, to play the guitar and take photographs.
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I expect an independent woman, but other than that, I do not have many preferences.
    Dream career: I can understand that the world ruler in this world has a lot of plans? ... My previous ruler's Random Trait Generator chose Computer Witz as my career, but since I've never played much on computer, I do not care.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I come from an occult family, so it does not matter ... We are several vampires in my family.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Ha ha! My father is a GOOD vampire. I am not.
    I got a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trouble with him when I sucked a little blood from my grandmother Bella Goth ... maybe it was a little more than a small sip, but she forgave me afterwards. No harm done.
    Does that make me an evil?
    Bio (optional): You should never have asked :lol:
    7WBaKHLl.png
    Me and my dad

8DuGP9Wl.png
    My very first playmate was the fox puppy Foxy

TNuE0Ikl.png
    Here my father tells me that I will soon be a big brother

6z3Ll1Dl.png
    OoeJBBzl.png
    mXMsAeBl.png
    wOqCNmxl.png
    At first my sisters were small and pretty indifferent ... later they got bigger and pretty funny.

YKzS1Tzl.png
    3Tpemo7l.png
    There were always parties and a lot of people in my childhood home. Here it's my birthday.

oD8QsNil.png
    3c8ejTQl.png
    When I became a schoolboy, my uncle Alexander moved in with us so my parents could help him study at the university.

4SJe8Ygl.png
    3kj1AG9l.png
    My sisters got bigger and Alexander and Yuki got married.

Ap8kZHBl.png
    9TPIgTFl.png
    qrXs9Csl.png
    Well yeah, I got older too and that's where the little episode happened with my grandmother ... maybe I took a little too much blood ... but I was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thirsty ... I could not control it.

xlttgTal.png
    40Zh6EAl.png
    My dad completely freaked out ... but my grandmother is so cool ... she forgave me of course.

I can tell you a secret.....
    My dad is such a hypocrite :lol:
    HIriEXVl.png
    njKujtWl.png
    I've seen him suck my grandmother's blood several times during my upbringing .... it actually happened last week too.
    But what can I say. I love him because he is my dad.
    fkXAYTHl.png
    d22KVD1l.png
    This week I took over my dad's old shed in Forgotten Hollow and now I'm ready to start my own family.
    See you very soon!
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you for Keanu, I remember him from your previous posts on the forum so I'm excited to get the opportunity to play with him! Also he's cute and I love the yellow eyes <3 awesome bio with all the pictures by the way - the part about how Keanu drank Bella's blood and Keoni scolded him is hilarious (and then Keoni does exactly the same thing (except it looks like he got permission to drink first) :D )
    edited November 2021
    @MaggieMarley Thank you <3
    Keoni always asks for permission before drinking and oddly enough, he is very rarely denied.
    It has only happened twice that he has suddenly assaulted a random victim. One time it was his father and he cried in streams afterwards :joy:
    I also love the yellow eyes. His sisters do not have them.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Loving everyone's contestants and very excited to see this Bachelorette play out!
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Loving everyone's contestants and very excited to see this Bachelorette play out!

I definitely agree! Everyone's submissions are so lovely! I can't wait to see how they do with Nemmie. >:)
    @MonaSolstraale did Keoni finish the good vampire aspiration? That would explain why he is rarely denied. The yellow eyes also suit Keanu so well!

I agree @lilypadmeulin and @TheYayToast all of the contestants are amazing! Nemmie is a lucky girl :D I am just waiting on a sim from @RL but I can't wait to see how this bachelorette goes either!
    @MaggieMarley Yes he did, but he's always had a big attraction on other Sims ... maybe because he's a vampire?
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Name: Aspen Flood
    Creator's gallery ID: lolface2404
    Traits: Mean, Active, Materialistic
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Home world: Sulani
    Family: Just my mum and me for a lot of my childhood. I have a brother but he's much older and we're not close. She worked a lot. Too busy at her precious comedy clubs to notice me beating up other kids for their pocket money...
    How many children do you want?: Many. Children shouldn't be lonely. And they have their usefulness...
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )?: That's a LOT - but if we can handle it, let's do it
    Do you want to get married?: It's for the best, with kids, isn't it?
    Hobbies/interests: Swimming, exercise and enjoying beautiful things...and making money. Also, spending money.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): (forgot to put these oops)
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner:
    Dream career: Hmm. Either I'd go into crime or something athletic. Wherever my whims take me.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?:
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Doesn't bother me. I've been called evil myself, you know...
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
    @RL Thank you for Aspen! Ohhhh she's blue - love that <3 And her mermaid form is so lovely. Having the mean trait should make things interesting!
    Okeydokey we have all 16 contestants now. Thank you everyone for submitting, all of your sims are amazing. Since I'm working now, I don't know how quickly I'll be able to get the chapters out (probably not as quickly as usual) so please be patient with me. I'll tag everyone who entered in the main thread when I post the first chapter :)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @MaggieMarley

I'm so excited! I think the waiting will definitely add more hype to each chapter :smile: