Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

vampire mods

Has anyone used these? I was looking on MTS and I noticed a particular mod that allows you to make your vampire immortal. I've only just started using mods so I don't know much about them. If you have used this and whether you think it's worth it or not, say so. It sounds good to have an immortal vampire but how good is the mod?

Comments

• CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Has anyone used these? I was looking on MTS and I noticed a particular mod that allows you to make your vampire immortal. I've only just started using mods so I don't know much about them. If you have used this and whether you think it's worth it or not, say so. It sounds good to have an immortal vampire but how good is the mod?

There are a number of vampire mods out there. Personally I find any mod that make your sim immortal a bit of a waste of time. Your sims are pretty much immortal unless you try to kill them or let them die even if you have story progression on and set your life span to 90 days. :wink:

To be immortal as a sim all you have to do is eat ambrosia once a week, have a death flower in your inventory. Only if real life can be so simple :mrgreen:
  • LCREYLCREY Posts: 6 New Member
    Any mods that make the vampires' powers work everytime?