Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Ohh, okay, that's gotta be why then, yep. I wondered. Okay, I thought about getting that Mod myself, but it doesn't bug me about the Scouts thing, usually. Sometimes it gets on my nerves when it makes my own Sims scouts like it did with Seth. And of course Melody the first time Essa met her in StrangerVille. :) Aha! I thought it might be him. Hard to tell unless I can see his face close-up. Don't see him very often. Oh, okay, so you did make the pond then, good to know. :)

Gah! Dangit! I know how much you love sending your Sims to the Gala. Oh well. Thank you about the daily shot! I personally love it! <3 I love Buster too! Love the cats as well, but Buster is just so freakin' cute. I loved how he asked Samara to dance. <3 And yes, I prefer Pickle too in permanent's challenge. Although I'm fond of Dill too though, just because we had a black cat named Pickles and we have 4-5 stray black cats that I feed as well.

Samara has been tormented by others over her appearance for a long time. I think she's just not comfortable with her appearance herself. When enough people tell you you're ugly over and over, you start to believe it. She's vulnerable. Josh will help with that though in a future post. :) Aww, maybe Millie did like looking at the fish before bed. Perhaps she counted fish like her humans count sheep to help her sleep! :D

Don't worry, she'll be good. It'll be hard for her, of course, since she still loves Josh and always will. But she'll be fine, they'll be fine. No worries! ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 304 - Champion Dill

rwmS9KR.png
    I didn't know that cats could run the obstacle course, but apparently they can!
    zueKkSR.png

"What, you're telling me Pickle was scared of this? This is a walk in the park."
    8pwZGfG.png

And indeed, he did do everything with much more grace and confidence than poor Pickle.
    ne7DPAW.jpg
    mGA0poo.png
    tqFq4N3.png

We must not overshadow Pickle's accomplishments though. He learned how to lay down today, and Jules maxed out the Pet Training Skill.
    cmwHd4j.png

That night, Guidry did finally appear.
    ocgTL3R.jpg

And he and Jules got to chat. "Yeah, this place is haunted, and things are only gonna get worse..."
    ZedNBMg.png

"These candles will help a bit though."
    Ml23FHV.png

How about no :D
    TJSV8XX.png

"Why don't you try one of these delightful ecto treats I have? Old family recipe..."
    BdY5h1p.png

She didn't finish it though and Rowan was all to happy swipe for himself haha.
    ZWkNauk.png

As Jules read Robin her bedtime story, a menacing doll appeared behind them.
    ISxp9fK.jpg

Nope, this absolutely cannot stay.
    otfEudE.jpg

Emmett went upstairs and began searching for a new place to move his family. There was no way they could stay here much longer...
    fH4ieVN.png
    ----

I did indeed start looking for a lot for them to move into, and I found this. I'll have to do some editing, but it's a nice build for a big family that I think will work out nicely :)

n3gjah8.png
    MyLcn1x.jpg?1
    5pG8sNZ.jpg
    3OibTsw.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member
    Melody Connors

September, day 8 part 2.

LzS5UDK.png
    The one with 100 ways to wear a grey coat.

jnPsqGZ.png
    She came home, it was Sunday morning..
    "What has happened??!!"
    FWKa7ue.png
    Nikolas Sr: "Hello Melody."
    Melody: "Good morning , Mr Masters. I was away for few days, what has happened??"
    Nikolas Sr: "Yes, I saw you coming, and decided to wait. Your Family has moved."
    Melody: "Moved?? WHERE??"
    Nikolas Sr :"To the castle, as now when Vlad passed away.."
    Melody: "Vlad passed away??"
    Nikolas Sr: "Yes, in the middle of the square, 5 days ago."
    Melody: "oh .. I must of been painting.. But STILL! Why nobody told me about the move??"
    bHLe0eM.png
    Nikolas Sr: "Your mother tried to call you several times..."
    Melody: "Oh, my phone is out of battery.. "
    Nikolas Sr: "There is something else.. "
    Melody: "Dad being Grimm? I know, I saw him, and I knew it anyway.."
    Nikolas Sr: "I see, but no, I was not going to say that.. your aunt is missing."
    Melody: "Cordelia? What? For how long?"
    Nikolas Sr : "Pretty much from when you went on your trip , Melody. So I was hoping she was with you? Your father says she is not.."
    Melody: "Oh my ... what it was a dream to warn me? But how something so wonderful could be a warning?"
    Nikolas Sr: "I am sorry Melody, I do not understand.. "
    Melody: "Oh no! This is horrible! I have to go to the castle! "
    Nikolas Sr: "No. Just wait a second. Are you talking about that dream you had?"
    Melody: "Yes I am sir... I.."
    Nikolas Sr: "Just call me Nikolas."
    Melody: "Nikolas.. sir.. eh sorry.. yes I am, but it could not be that either.. as so many things were different but similar, but still very different.. and then Inna.."
    Nikolas Sr: "What about my wife? Tell me Melody, please."
    Melody: "She just told some things what sounded silly about my dream. Nothing more. I am so worried, I need to go!"
    4Alev6b.png
    Nikolas Sr: "Everything will be alright, somehow I feel it."

Az2sRXp.png
    So, she went "home"..
    aRsqKb5.png
    Melody: "I remember this place.."
    Greg: "Pumpkin."
    Melody: "Dad.. I saw you last night.."
    Greg: "I know, Pumpkin. Come here."
    ap43Ef1.png
    Melody: "How can we ever call this place as "home"? This is a castle!"
    Greg: "Melody. How did you recognized me?"
    Melody: "Of course! You looked just like that in my dream."
    Greg: "Hmm.. I see. And how did you know , that both, Vladislaus Straud abd Brytani Cho will die soon?"
    8lDOkdg.png
    Melody: "I did not know when! And come on, it was just a dream!
    Greg: "Do you happen to know to what they both died?"
    Melody: "NO I do not!! Dad.."
    Veera: "OF COURSE she did NOT know!!!"
    aDUyPPy.png
    Veera: "Hmm.. of course she did not know. She just saw a dream."
    Melody: "Thank you , mom."
    Greg: "But she.."
    Veera: "She did not know then and does not know now! She just saw a dream! Stop questioning our daughter like she would be a criminal!"
    A2iPryv.png
    TbGJ4cz.png
    Greg: "I am sorry , Pumpkin, just so stressed out, I have to get used to this job, I think."
    Melody: "It's okay, dad. Mom where are my paintings?"
    Veera: "Upstairs, you can get the west side rooms from second floor, there is small tower where to paint too."
    Melody. "Oh yes I kn... think it will be fine, how ever the rooms look alike.. "
    7IlTRi6.png
    Veera : "This place is full of useless crap! "100 ways to wear a grey coat" written by Vlad S. How clever artist name... should I burn it? "
    m6ggdy8.png
    Veera: "Oh well, I let the book stay. You two should be discussing about Cordelia, and not argue about nothing!"

RVeBAZc.png
    Melody: "Dad, I met Nikolas, he told me Cordelia is missing.. "
    Greg: "Yes, she is."
    LKDsdJC.png
    Melody: "She was spending much time with spelcasters, what is the name of the town, Gimmelbrook?"
    Greg: "Glimmerbrook, but no she is not there, I would sense her. "
    me96X5z.png
    Melody: "Dad, what about that place where all sages are? Realm?"
    Greg; "I cannot sense there, or even enter there, not anymore. That place is for living immortals, not to an image of death. And why would she be there anyway? "
    ynuVbX6.png
    Melody: "Cannot you ask from Mr Masters?? I mean Nikolas?"
    Greg: "Pumpkin, he has the same thing, he cannot go there either. And why are you so sure she is there? Again about that dream of yours?"
    Melody: "ah .. no.. just that she has mentioned Realm, taht's all.."
    Greg: "Hmmm.. and when...""
    But then, a horrible noise interrupted them...
    IedZLxP.png
    Melody: "And what's THAT!?!?"
    Greg: "It is your mother... she has decided that she will be the best violinist in Sim Nation. Obviously she still have some journey to travel.."
    Voices outside: "MELODYYY!!! MELODYYY!"
    691IIlq.png
    Melody: "What now?"
    KwC85gi.png
    Melody: "Jules?"
    myXoWYa.png
    Jules: "Hi , Melody. I wanted you to meet my best friend, Lydia. She is also a vampire, she is Vlad's daughter."
    4rDTCXm.png
    Melody: "hi Lydia, nice to meet you. I am sorry for your loss. Oh, did that mean you lived in here?"
    Lydia: "No, I lived with my mother, and thank you , but no need, I barely knew him."
    bZKs8zH.png
    Lydia: "But what we wanted to ask, is it anyway bossible we could join the dance club? We are vampires, cheerleaders, we know how to dance!???"
    Melody: "We have two vacant spots, I cannot see why not. I will text Damon. I have to go to gala today with mom, as I need to check something. But we can have meeting in Pan Europa after midnight? There is new laser show if I remember right. ok?"
    tjQuDZm.png
    Jules and Lydia: "YES!!"

hCedsKF.png
    Melody needed to visit Realm..
    oYxTfIP.png
    xArPbk5.png
    "Oh yes, I was right. I cannot say it, I have to find some clever way to convince dad. And she looks like before."
    uByNwQM.png
    "I am so glad! I would be freaked out if she would be pregnant like in my dream."
    vhWIefA.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited November 2021
    November - Day 4: "When one teaches, two learn!"

twJOX22.png

Notes
    rZ6q2Wb.png
    Josh has started training Buster and since he's very smart, he learns very fast. It took no time to teach him how to speak.

Zktelnw.png
    Samara went up to the third floor and picked up a violin to try it out. Sorry Samara, I had to mute at this point. I'll listen when you're at a higher level.

62FVIMv.png
    "Sit Buster, sit!"

lgYEZ6z.png
    "Yay! Good boy!"
    *Woof! Woof!*

UzsNAs8.png
    *Why can't I stop trying to catch this thing? It's frustrating!*

r4pKRE1.png
    "You've been working so hard and learning so fast, you deserve a treat Buster."

y0CLcHD.png
    I think this is something like his 5th or 6th command Buster's learned so far. Now he can shake hands, er paws?

pRWXSOC.png
    Essa went upstairs to harvest the garden and after listening a moment to the horrible grating sounds coming from Samara's attempt to learn the violin, she offered to mentor her. Samara gratefully accepted. Perhaps Samara will enroll in the Fine Arts Program and get a degree in that field the same as Essa.

LSmqhb8.png
    *Ooo, I love you birdy ball, ball, ball!*

I love how cats rub their faces on these balls and toss them around, it's so dang cute!

xLUzixS.png
    Shelby seems to be obsessed with the stove. She sits and stares at it constantly.

eQB5v65.png
    Back outside, Josh is teaching Buster yet another command to lie down. It almost looks like Ollie is trying to do it too.

MRNFMM0.png
    "Good boy, you're such a smarty Buster!"

Ollie kind of looks like a bunny sitting there eh?

dJnqaEf.png
    And just what have you been up to Miss Shelby?
    *Nothing, except escaping death.*
    What?
    *The litter box tried to kill me.*
    Oh, no, it's just getting rid of your, uh, yeah...

jPO68QI.png
    "Thank you so much for helping me Essa. You both are being so good to me. I don't know how I'll ever repay you."
    "Aww, you're welcome Samara, don't worry about that. We just want you to have a better life. You deserve it!"
    "I think I might cry."
    "Oh man, don't do that, you'll make me cry!"

Samara and Essa are now good friends!

cBiAzHe.png
    It's only the early afternoon, but Samara is tired and decides to take a nap before dinner.

B1pKBMO.png
    Looks like Ollie had the same idea. He's curled on up in a little ball on the floor in the third story. Why won't these pets sleep in the pet beds?

bAshTha.png
    Shelby is napping too, but at least she's on the couch now instead of the floor. That has to be a lot more comfortable.

p3IBaEO.png
    Essa tries her hand at some lab work in preparation to make some treats/medicines for the pets. And of course increase the Vet skill. One of her goals this month is to max this skill. It seems the looking sideways bug is still happening. Watch what you're doing Essa!

F0xvcT5.png
    "Nah, I could do this with my eyes closed!"

Good job getting that vile of stuff in the beaker without looking. I don't think she spilled a drop!

PrFCv8W.png
    "Oh no! I should've looked, I put the wrong stuff in there! Stand back, it might explode!"

Thankfully, it didn't explode, but her face sure looks like something didn't go right.

2jE4Jxa.png
    After teaching Buster how to heel, he ran off on his own and jumped up on the posing stand. He stood there a moment, looking proud of himself.

Zzgej3j.png
    But then he freaked out. Look at his ears. hehe
    *Don't laugh at me, help me! How do I get down from this thing?*
    Just jump down, simple!
    *Good idea WOOF!*

99RFCK7.png
    Buster ran over to Josh and stood next to him at a heel, looking up at him with adoration. This almost looks like an ad for 'A man and his loyal companion.'

rieMyh9.png
    "I love you Buster, you're such a smart dog, oh yes you are!"

More puppy kisses for Josh. I think these two are fast friends already. I love Buster too Josh!

And that's it for this update, I'll get started on comments next!! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited November 2021
    @permanentrose
    I had no idea cats could do that either! Cool! I'll have to see how Shelby or Ollie will do at that. One of them has the lazy trait though and probably will refuse. hehe Wow, good job Dill! By the way, I thought Dill was a she, opps! o.O And Congrats to Jules for maxing the pet training skill! Oh and Congrats to you too Pickle, good boy! :)

Yay! Guidry finally showed up, and it appears he's flirty. He's ALWAYS flirty. hehe I love that ghost, he's so gorgeous! Oh dear, well I'm not surprised he'd give Jules that 'look.' I always think Josh is the randiest Sim I've ever seen, but Guidry makes Josh look like an amateur. :D That look on Rowan's face! hehe Can't tell if he's feeling guilty or devious. Maybe both? ;)

Don't blame Emmett for wanting to move his family from that house! Oh! WrathofCath! I LOVE her builds, she's SO good! I have a few of her builds in my game. :) Lovely house!

@Ellupelluellu
    Gorgeous daily screenshot of the fireplace! Wow, lots of new developments and surprises for Melody when she returned home. She must be confusing the heck out of Nik. Nice of him to stay and tell her what's going on, even if she has already guessed or knew about some of it. Again, I can't get over how great Nik looks as a YA. Wow, love the castle, it's gorgeous! Did you build it or download it?

I don't blame Greg for asking so many questions of Melody since she seems to have a 'second sight' from her dreams. Wow Veera, glad you're sticking up for Melody, but she's being a little harsh about it. You'd think she would be wondering the same as Greg how Melody knows so much. It's almost like she KNOWS why she knows what she knows. If that makes sense? That look on Veera's face. o.O She looks so menacing or something. I don't trust her. Gawd, and talk about looking scrumptious! Greg's Grim look is... *faints*

Interesting how Greg can't go to the Realm, makes sense though how you explained it. But why can't Nik go there? Oh wait, because he's a vampire? But Cordelia can. Maybe it's just because he was Grim and still has some leftover abilities from that. Don't tell me! hehe I want to be surprised! ;) hehe Horrible noise, oh boy I sure know what that's like! :D

Oh Hello Jules and Lydia. Of course they're best friends. :) Ah, so they're joining her dance club. Nice! Oh, what a beautiful shot of the portal with the butterfly! Uh Melody? You should've looked closer, she IS pregnant! Hello Essa in there! Can't wait to see your cute self soon! Great update! You have me on the edge of my seat with this, so mysterious and interesting to read! I love it! <3
    @permanentrose ,
    -- Great job Parsley :) Oh haha, I thought it was a girl too :p But I am still #TeamPickle4ever!!!
    Congrats to Jules for maxing the pet training skill :)
    Guidry.. oh well.. I have a feeling that certain very flirty ghost had a major role when Emmett decided that they will move out :D
    Lovely house they will have :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :)
    Yes this goes a pretty fast, but I have no time to drag it much longer, as so much still to do, and so little time :D
    Haha, the "she KNOWS why she knows what she knows" makes sense :D Or does it? who knows what to know?? (kidding)
    That part about Nick and Greg cannot go to realm will be clear in next update :) I needed a reason, and that was the best I came up with, I am not a story writer , some solutions may be silly, but so it will be :)

-- I would like to know what is Ollie thinking in that first pic :p Aww, nice eyes :)
    Oh , josh and Buster are a real match! Buster is great learner! Aww how cute that he was scared and wondered how to get down :P
    Ollie, you are a cat, that is.. well.. what cats do :D
    Shelby, yes, stove is very interesting, indeed :p
    Oh! very interesting pic about Samara going to take that nap !! Not so much the napping itself, but now her hair is showing, and her tattoo. Deja vu, but cannot connect to anyone .. o.O
    UGH I hate that looking at side bug ..

edited November 2021

@Ellupelluellu
    You're very welcome! <3 I'm glad my 'knows' made sense. :D Ah, okay, cool. Hey, I've chose some pretty sketchy reason for things myself, whatever works! It's the Sims, it doesn't need to make any sense or be realistic, right? ;) I'd love to know what Ollie was thinking too! He was watching Josh train Buster at the time, so perhaps he was wondering why Buster is getting so much attention since Ollie's got the affectionate trait and always wants attention. :D I love Buster, he's just adorable and so smart! I got a laugh out of how he freaked out after jumping up there. Those ears! :D

Ah yes, Samara's tattoo. You've definitely seen the Sim who has the exact same tattoo! In fact anyone that's read my updates since the beginning will know who it is. Just think about it a second and you'll remember. Or perhaps when you see this Sim swimming or 'other' activities without a shirt. ;)

Oh cool! Wow! What a great build! Thanks for the link, I'm downloading it too! Love it! <3
    Update 305 - The Flea Market

9nDyt79.png
    I realized I never sent Jules to the Flea Market last month, so when it popped up, I decided to take them. They needed a break from the Haunted House anyway :) I want Ruby to finish her last school term and then I'm gonna move them to a new house, move Ruby in with Zane, and age everyone up, so this is kind of just a short filler update. The Flea Market is definitely more fun when you're starting out with a sim. These guys had no reason to buy anything here.
    AVyfJqK.jpg

Essa really does show up in my so much :)
    ZsxboZa.jpg

Rowan had fun shooting some hoops.
    MzzFAKl.png

Until he and Mario's step mom almost froze to death, whoops...
    QhQrWdt.jpg

Jules invited Essa to blow bubbles too.
    ZYR05N2.jpg

I'm visiting my sister and her kids this weekend so I may not have time for comments, I apologize. Short on playing time too, but I'm trying to stay caught up :)
    edited November 2021
    November - Day 5: "Things end, but memories last forever..."

BR4Msr9.png

Notes
    mF6Los2.png
    Samara only meant to take a quick nap, but instead she fell into a deep sleep and dreamt of a bittersweet day that would live forever in her heart.

ytrlQnv.png
    "Hello Josh, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in almost a month."
    "I came to tell you some fantastic news! I'm shipping out tomorrow. I'm going home and..."

YFGlzgx.png
    "How is that great news? What about me, what about us? Did you just come here to rub my nose in the fact you're leaving me here? Leaving me to live a miserable life with my abusive Uncle?"
    "No, wait, you didn't let me finish. You're going with me!"
    "What!? How is that possible?"

RwYNOXb.png
    "I had my Dad pull some strings for me. He didn't want to, but I told him I'd go AWOL and run away with you if he didn't. I love you Maree, I could never leave you behind. I have the papers now that say we can get married, tomorrow. Then we leave the next day."

FuvbC8r.png
    "I knew you'd come through for me, You can't get enough of me, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you."
    "Ohhh yeahhh! You had me the moment you looked at me with those beautiful golden eyes. You're the most exciting and sexy woman I've ever met and ever want or need." Josh said staring at the Arabian Goddess posing in front of him. He couldn't believe she would soon be his wife, that she wanted him. She could have anyone, she was way out of his league, but she didn't want anyone else, she wanted him. She loved him. How lucky could a guy get?

dGInpcW.png
    "So tell me Tiger, do I at least get a ring?"
    "Oh yeah, about that..."

9gj95xK.png
    Josh pulled away from Samara, put his hand on his heart, cleared his throat and took a deep breath, looking very focused on what he was about to say.

uGmCVRQ.png
    He went down on one knee and said, "Samara Jameel..."

d9bj1WB.png
    "Will you marry me and make me the happiest guy in the universe?"

kzYvWIh.png
    Samara closed her eyes, savoring the moment. The question she'd dreamed of hearing spoken from his beautiful lips had finally been asked. She lay a hand on her chest to try to calm her wildly beating heart.
    (Is this real? Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me!)

aSLrbNg.png
    "Oh Josh! It's gorgeous! What is that, 3 carats? 4? Oh I don't care. I love it!"

gbi5zQu.png
    "Maree? I think this is where you're supposed to say something else, hopefully...yes?"

Nm9lXFv.png
    "Yes, yes, YES! A million times yes, I'll marry you Josh Hunter!"
    "I knew you'd say that."

ukjprqr.png
    Samara was so excited she jumped into Josh's arms. He laughed and spun her around as she giggled along with him.
    "Oh Allah, we're getting married! I'll never forget this moment as long as I live!"

v5myXKc.png
    "I think some celebrating is in order and I have an idea about just how we should do that. I bet you can guess what I'm talking about. it's been too long Maree, I've missed you so much."
    "Ohhh yeahhh, I know that look and what it means, definitely! I've missed you too, so much it hurts!"

4w5UEqp.png
    For just a fleeting moment, Josh had a look on his face she couldn't quite figure out. It almost looked like he was studying her face to see if she was being truthful, did he trust her or something. It made her feel more than a little guilty and she hoped it didn't show on her face. But it was gone so quickly, she wondered if she'd only imagined it. There's no way he could've known what was really going to happen, right? Samara had always wondered about that, it haunted her heart to this day.

qJhH9mQ.png
    Once they were in bed together, he gave her such a look of love and happiness, she forgot all about anything else that might've been on his mind and only thought about sharing and giving him all the love she could in the best most wonderful way a couple could. She was his, body, mind and soul. At least for a little while...

S451Yza.png
    If she had known then, it would be the last time they would make love, she wouldn't have gotten up from the bed while he slept.

sY5Dk9U.png
    But she had a threat hanging over her head and a duty to fulfill to keep him safe. Once they arrived in his home country, she hoped there was some way, any way, she could escape and they could be together. Samara didn't mean to, he was supposed to only be a means to an end. But she couldn't help it. She fell in love with him. He was everything she wanted in a partner, a lover, a soulmate. He had been so good to her, he loved her with all his heart and showed it in so many ways. But she was trapped, they would kill him if she didn't do what they wanted of her.

Samara wished she'd stayed in bed with Josh instead of getting up to tell her 'Uncle' the plan was in place. He'd called Josh a fish she'd hooked and it had made her angry. She made the mistake of shouting forbidden words at him and he'd slapped her and told her to remember her place. Go back in there and get rid of him until tomorrow when they'd meet at city hall to make their marriage official he'd said. So that's just what she did. She told Josh she had some packing to do and last minute arrangements. He'd left her with a kiss and a promise, to love her always.

Oh if only she'd stayed in bed with him...

rZkY5jE.png
    She could've gazed at his handsome face as he slept. Basking in the warmth of his body, breathing in the smell of him.

AQRzODK.png
    She could've kissed his cheek and whispered how much she loved him.

69WS7g6.png
    She could've nibbled on his ear and whispered sweet nothings and naughty suggestions until he woke up and...

JktZS5o.png
    ...kissed her before they made love again. Just one more time...

hQSlGUE.png
    She could've slept, holding him in her arms one more time. Just one more time...

ttSovaH.png
    Samara would never hold Josh again, never kiss him, never make love to him. He wasn't her's anymore, he loved someone else. Their time was over. Besides she was old and ugly now, not young and beautiful as she'd once been. She was used goods. Samara wondered if anyone would ever love her like Josh had loved her. If no one ever did, at least she would always have the memories of their time together to keep forever in her heart. No one could take that away from her.

The dream ended and Samara continued to sleep until a knock on her bedroom door and the voice of the man she loved called her name.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my November 5th post above! I'm up way past my bed time, but wanted to get this posted. I apologize for it, but comments will have to wait until later this morning, I'm exhausted. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Ah, Flea market. That's one festival my Sims rarely attend unless they live in the Spice District. It's an okay festival to get rare collectibles sometimes or finish a collection. Good job balancing that ball Rowan. Hello Essa, looks like she was having fun busking! So nice of them to ask her to join them bubble blowing! :) Have fun visiting your sister this weekend! :)
    @Karababy52 ,
    Haha, oh it was Josh of course, I was somehow trying to find a lady with that tattoo :joy:
    -- Aww, lovely dream she had, but as a dream she should it keep! And like Yoda I sound..
    Lovely pictures with those poses, and I love that room of hers , so colorful, Aladdin vibes :)
    Very curious to see her face, I bet that Melody has won the Miss Ugly tittle.. remember in ROM world, that curse she had :D

@permanentrose ,
    Have fun weekend :)
    -- I like flea market with my rags to richies sims, as they can only sell their paintings in there or romance fest :p
    Essa seems to finally have some fun :) Nice job with the basketball, Rowan!

Snagged a few minutes of playtime. Thank you for your comments, and @Karababy52, I really appreciate your Paranormal Pack tips, I don't think I mentioned that yet. Your storyline with Samara is very interesting, and the flashbacks were very well done! Curious to see where you will take her story. @Ellupelluellu Love seeing Lydia and Jules in your game <3

---

Update 306 - Evening in Brindleton Bay

06N5hUg.jpg
    After the Flea Market, they returned home, and Jules did some fishing.
    Uwnb4ew.png

Pickle made a new friend too. Gotta do the obligatory bum sniff first haha.
    oeYnt0O.png

Then they played for a bit. I love the little paw prints in the sand <3
    mwtNsyJ.png

As night fell, I noticed Miss H wandering around. What in the heck is she even wearing? :joy:
    vuDPZTx.jpg

And just a few more scenic shots :)
    M5VeD9b.jpg
    iFsyx7X.jpg

It's Sunday in my game, and I believe that Ruby will finish her last term on Monday, so it's almost time to do a nice little time jump in my game :)

Melody Connors

September, day 8 part 3.

pGSJAEm.png
    The one in the gala..again..

hebwJA9.png
    Melody: "Dad, are you coming? For that book?"
    Greg: "No .. looking like this?"
    G4ZD9Du.png
    Melody: "Of course not like that, but I know you can do it, like in that dinner!"
    Greg: "What dinner?"
    esbdUik.png
    Melody: "Right.. just a dream.. "
    Greg: "But you should get ready, you wanted to go with your mother."

iKpZEfd.png
    "Mom did this nicely.. I have to add pic of Molly in there..
    dammmmmmmiit!!! so silly she never existed!
    "
    hdLtFyE.png
    "I will cry my sorrow under duvet."
    Tu8j6fV.png
    "Cry louder..."
    oGJIXH5.png
    "Cry louder and louder..."
    VfFiGm5.png
    "Cry so loud that all hear!!."
    erER5ua.png
    Okay, she cannot be heard from here ;)

After a long cry:
    iXDmNJb.png
    Melody: "I don't want to go to Gala, mom."
    Veera: "Your decision, sweetheart, but why? "
    6bkIEy4.png
    Melody: "Mom, I know this sounds silly, but I do not even know what I would wear!"
    mS9wwJo.png
    Veera: "Hmm.. I figured as much.. and bought you something while I bought this to myself."
    Melody: "Thank you mom!!"
    VOs2y91.png
    Veera: "I'll do your makeup and hair, let me be your mirror."

6rPlEwR.png
    Greg: "Why I ALWAYS agree??? WHY!!??"
    pGSJAEm.png
    Greg: "Ohh..."
    rYUcmPH.png
    Greg: "I am clearly under their thumbs here...."

f3KPVpY.png
    (Dammmmmiiittt you, annoying tourist!)
    4Wyiz8w.png
    They were early, so couple Plasma Janes in the bar.
    T6k40Ak.png
    She is better at that walk already.
    kvEKJkS.png
    XjSV9w9.png
    They hugged, Judit told her she was feeling better, but she has some other place to go, so she will not join the dance club meeting toonight.
    Judith: "But don't worry, I have huge surprise to all of you planned!"
    Melody did not know how to take it.. Judith's surprises usually amused only herself.

hphdSey.png
    Judith did won the first award.
    VOPvApd.pngAnd after that she went to sit, next to Veera, and started yelling at her .
    Judith: "Been at Sulani lately?? Had your fun!?!?! I know it must of been you! I saw footprints in the sand, and then those just vanished! You can fly as a bat!"
    Veera: "No!! I have not been at Sulani for years!!"
    GBxshc8.png
    While the divas kept arguing, Greg suddenly started to clap wildly.
    sQjh0U7.png
    OH! Melody won from wearing tight pants. Cool!
    Dojrwug.png
    gIKVDE1.png
    Judith still tried to give Veera some looks, and Greg begin to be interested about those two..
    qagbQqf.png
    Then Veera won!
    Veera: "Oh!!! Thank you! I remeber when I was a little girl, and... bla bla bla...blablabla....bla bla bla....."
    xTLd8Fw.png
    Veera: "And then as teenager, my dream was.... bla bla bla bla... blablabla... bla bla bla ......"
    Melody: "Is this Gala ending soon?"
    Greg: "I sure hope so, Pumpkin."
    Gala ended, and indeed the only one who did not get the award, what Greg, the only one nominated :)

TUZmiMR.png
    At home, she saw her club memebers had texted her..
    "No, I haven't got any delivery.. oh it must be at our old house. I go and look!"
    Then Damon called.
    6ZiClD9.png
    "Judith did WHAT!?!?!?!?"

To be continued..

November - Day 6: "Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."

M0VbilO.png

Notes
    h8gAJfa.png
    Essa continues working on the veterinarian skill doing lab work. She's Level 4 now and getting better. Or not...
    "Not again! Dangit!"
    Just keep at it Essa, you'll figure out the right formulas soon.

OGSNWMy.png
    Shelby and Ollie were hanging out together when Buster suddenly came running around the corner barking his head off wanting to play. Ollie looks a bit alarmed, but Shelby is game!

swzx3aN.png
    Josh is contemplating whether it wise to have a talk with Samara. After thinking about it a bit more, he decides it might help her gain some confidence in herself. He needs to tread lightly though. She's so vulnerable right now.

hH9fQsp.png
    "Maree? Are you awake/ Can I come in for a minute?" Josh called softly in hopes he wouldn't wake her if she were still sleeping.

Pl6Dvzy.png
    "I'm awake. But give me a minute."

Samara got up, dressed and walked over to open the bedroom door for Josh.

FgK2uSM.png
    "I think we need to talk."
    "Okay, have a seat. What's this about?"

wVRebJn.png
    "I'm just wondering why you wear that scarf all the time, especially inside. Isn't it hot? I apologize for asking if it's a cultural thing, but I don't think it is. You never were religious or anything...before. I guess you could've developed an appreciation for it over the years, so again, I'm sorry for asking if that's the case. We just want you to be comfortable here, this is your home now Maree. You don't need to hide from us. Okay?"

1OdSvdX.png
    "You're right, it's not a religious or cultural 'thing' as you say Josh. I'm not trying to hide from you, or Essa either. You both don't seem to care and I appreciate it. It's...everyone else judging me, being disgusted by how I look. It's habit, I've been wearing this for years. Most just assume, like you did, it's because of my culture and that's fine by me. Let them think that. Those that look closer though, they know the truth and I see the repulsion in their eyes. It makes them sick seeing me. By wearing this, I'm really doing everyone a favor."

vjy9Z5T.png
    "Everyone else? Come on Maree, I think you're exaggerating. It's just a couple scars, big deal. Anyone judging you, making comments for that isn't worth worrying about. They're the repulsive ones, not you, never you!"

oAkzI0l.png
    "Are you calling me a liar? I have eyes, I can see how they look at me. Why are you trying to force me to suffer through that?"
    "Whoa, whoa, I'm not. No way! If you want to wear it, that's your choice. I'm just trying to understand why you care so much what others think about your looks."
    "You can't understand, you're not ugly like I am, you're perfect. You have no idea how much it hurts. I was beautiful and now I'm not."

ARlON4F.png
    "No one is perfect Maree, least of all me. Okay, I don't have scars, I can't know how you feel. But, aren't you tired of hiding, and wearing that? Just ignore them, be yourself. They don't matter, don't let others define you. Be brave, be free, live your life."

7NvPIdo.png
    "Could you at least try while you're here, at home? Give it a try...for me? Please? No pressure though. It's totally your choice Maree. I'll respect whatever you decide to do. It's your life. I, we just want you to live it how YOU want."
    "Alright, but...just here for now."
    "That's all I ask. You can do it Maree. I know you can."

dEA2jYu.png
    Maree slipped the scarf off and threw it on the floor.
    "There, satisfied?" She asked him defiantly.

T2eWZtB.png
    "Oh Maree, I had no idea you still had your long hair. It's gorgeous! How'd you hide all that under there? You must've been REALLY hot. Isn't that better? Cooler at least? How do you feel?"

FODfRyN.png
    "Ugly and old." Maree said in a tremulous voice. "I don't know how you can even look at me and smile like that."

Maree jumped up from her seat and stood with her head down, softly crying. It broke Josh's heart to see her so sad.

9Q1pIG4.png
    "Please, don't do that, don't cry Maree, you're not ugly and you're not old, just older, just like me. Nothing stays the same, we all get older and hopefully wiser."

iWMq37y.png
    "If it bothers you this much, I'm sure Essa will help you hide those scars with some make-up or something. Maybe the two of you can go pamper yourselves at a Spa, go shopping, get your nails done, buy some new clothes, whatever you want. Just, please...don't cry."

yemv9v1.png
    "I don't know if it will help, make-up is just another way to hide, right?"
    "Well maybe, but if it makes you more confident it's a start. We'll spring for surgery too if you want. Whatever it takes to make you feel good about yourself."

3aMGZn2.png
    "Why are you being so sweet to me Josh. After everything I did to you. Why do you care so much how I feel about myself?"

rT0z4vc.png
    "You have to know why Maree, you were my first love and a part of me will always love you. I would not have married you if I didn't. I see your beauty, I know you, I see you, not your scars, you. I know you're beautiful on the inside, I can see it in your eyes. None of what happened was your fault, not really. I just want you to be happy and confident. I care about you Maree and so does Essa."

SQxF8Td.png
    "You deserve all the good things life has to offer, you deserve to be happy. To find love again, to love yourself. I wish you knew that, believed that like I do."

dgMn8Bj.png
    "It means a lot to hear you say all that. I'll try to believe it."
    "Please believe it, I always tell Essa that I always say what I mean, so you know it's true."
    "Yes, you've never lied to me. I wish I could say the same."
    "Nevermind about that, it's in the past. Let's just move on from here. Okay?"
    "I'd like that."

1IRjHBY.png
    "Oh Josh, thank you, thank you so much for having such faith in me...and...loving me. I'll always love you too."
    "Good, I'm glad and you're welcome, I know you can do this Maree, you're strong and smart. You always have been. I think maybe you just needed someone to remind you. "

"Yes, I needed you."

"You'll always have me now, for a friend, a very, very good friend that loves you... Okay, so, Essa's still doing lab work and I'm hungry. Let's grab a bite to eat and maybe play some chess or something. Sound good?"
    "Fabulous!"

zpaZvMh.png
    "Hmm, you've improved over the years haven't you?"
    "Yep, lots of old men in lots of parks play chess and I bet I've played every one of them."
    "Is that so?"

6jfW5lq.png
    "However...checkmate!"

s8JtYwX.png
    "hehehehe I never could beat you at chess."
    "Don't feel bad, Essa can never beat me either."
    "Well that's another thing we have in common then. One day we'll get you, mark my words."
    "You can try." Josh said, enjoying the bright smile on Samara's face. It was the first genuine smile for anyone he'd seen from her since they found her. Well, except for their pets. But that doesn't count, pets make almost everyone smile.

Bvbub13.png
    (I think she'll be okay. No, I know she will. Look at you Maree. You're even more beautiful than the day I met you. I wish you believed it. Hopefully you will soon. I'm so glad we found her and can help her to be all that I know she can and deserves to be. I only wish we'd found her sooner.)

Sorry I've been gone most of the day and night, more early morning hunting hours for Hubby, which meant I needed to get up then too, then overslept, football and doing this update the rest of the day. I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yes, Josh! He and Samara used to enjoy walking around the countryside hand-in-hand bird watching and one day they decided to get matching tattoos to remember their happiness and joy when doing that together. :) He just told Essa when she asked about his tattoo that he got it while in the service. He didn't elaborate and she didn't ask him to. Essa has not noticed yet that Samara has the same tattoo.

Just a dream of a lovely, bittersweet memory it will be is all. I can talk like Yoda too! hehe Not a bad thing, he was very wise from what I understand. Don't know much Star Wars folklore. Thank you, I love those poses, they're so sweet and romantic! <3 I downloaded that house especially for the alternate save I made for this dream. It's by @luckyheather called Jewel of the East, you can find it here. I love it, it's beautiful! Well everyone looks ugly when they have that curse, Damon didn't look so hot with it either. hehe As I write this, you've seen her face now. :)

Aww, yes she did Melody! Molly just wasn't in your Watcher's world. ;) Oh man, all that crying made me want to cry. Poor girl, she so miserable. :( Aww Veera, you're such a good Mom! She looks fabulous in that dress and love her hair too! hehe Greg! Love that "Ohh..." he does when they come downstairs all dressed up. :D He looks very handsome too! Wait, what? I see smoke around his feet! He's still Grim! Curious how you pulled that off! o.O Gah! Go away townie, you ruined their family portrait! I hope that townie, er, disappeared after that. hehe

Oh Wow, look at Judith! Love that dress, work it girl! :) Congrats for winning an award too! Hmm, interesting convo between Judith and Veera. But you're wrong Judith, wasn't Veera. Aww Melody won too! I had no idea she was famous as a teen. She looks gorgeous too! Congrats to Veera for winning too! I see some things never change. Blah, blah, blah. hehe Aww, dangit! Greg didn't win. :( They dragged him there for nothing. Oh well, at least his ladies won and he was there to see that. :) I'd say I wonder what Judith did, but I saw your post in that other thread so I think I figured it out. Oh Judith, what were you thinking? LOL!

@permanentrose
    Gorgeous daily pic! hehe Yep, it's a dog thing! However, cats do it too. Glad that's not a human way to greet each other. o.O I love the paw prints too. :) Eh, interesting outfit for Miss H.E double toothpicks. Brindleton Bay is such a beautiful world! It's on the list of my Top 10 most beautiful TS4 worlds. :)
    edited November 2021
    Update 307 - Play Time with Temperance

QdlwdfL.png
    So before I loaded Jules' household, I stopped in to play Rose's household since I wanted to have her sell her vet clinic so Jules could purchase and run it this month, but when I logged in, there was a slight problem.
    OPh6maR.jpg

I guess she never changed back after that seance, so I tried removing her buffs, didn't work. She wasn't registering as properly dead, so I used MCCC cheats to kill her again, but she just disappeared and I couldn't access her again to even try to see if I could revive her like that. At this point, I was like, fine, Rose can be a ghost in this save now, so I brought her over to the vet clinic to sell and it magically she was back to her normal self...of course. Lol.
    aq0IzTB.jpg

Anyway, here's a little tour of the clinic. It was one of my first builds, and I made it vet clinic/cafe called Tails and Treats. I probably won't really use the cafe portion of it, but it's still there :)
    Exterior
    yTyJTGX.jpg

Backyard has some training equipment and that is actually a pool made to look like a pond, so dogs can go for a swim in it.
    bUqKVRw.jpg

Waiting room
    Y4psmD4.jpg

Exam room
    ljdT9nN.jpg

Surgery room
    3WOl93u.jpg

Admin area/treat crafting table
    HLwCD2s.jpg

And the cafe
    6nHRhkQ.jpg

Back in Jules' household, I was speeding through time, getting ready to move this family to their new home. Ruby finished her final term and did relatively well this go around.
    5SXejdA.png

And since her graduation is tomorrow, I decided they could spend one more night in this house. Jules decided to work on her aspiration since she still needs to be friendly a few more times with pets to finish this milestone. I'm not sure Pickle would consider brushing a friendly action though :D
    PvEsKGh.png

And as you can guess from my daily pic, a visitor decided to show up :) It just wouldn't be the full haunted house experience with Temperance.
    0IehBO2.png

And so she came in all her enraged glory, cutting the power upon her arrival.
    zn195VT.png

Who will be the bravest and approach Temperance first?
    roE9osH.jpg

"Hey lady, if you're gonna terrorize this place, let's at least have some fun while you do it."
    Ep9nCf5.jpg

Who can say no to that face? :)
    eFcEdBs.jpg

"Robin, I'm not so sure about this..."
    STcq13a.jpg

"Mommy, it's fine, and look, she put the lights back on!"
    Xa7fJJd.png

And look, Temperance looks quite lovely with a smile on her face :)
    4gZ0AAB.png

Well that didn't last long :joy:
    zrO7cuL.jpg

I did find it amusing that literally everyone but Robin (and the sleeping baby) were terrified. Robin honestly wasn't affected by her presence at all.
    gO8TKjE.png

"Will you read my bedtime story?"
    oyTGIR3.jpg

Turns out Temperance can really tell a captivating story.
    2YSuCDx.png

Even Rowan hovered nervously nearby to listen.
    AMdj0A3.png

What a night, but at least Robin made a new friend :)
    sPBdInb.jpg
    @Karababy52
    Love that daily shot of the pets. SO CUTE <3 Also it's very cool how you kept Samara's face hidden for so long. Very creative way you went about those angles and outfits you picked to help. Also I do really love that long hairstyle, it's such a lovely one. I understand why she's self-conscious about her scars, but she's still beautiful even with them :) Like I said, I'm interested to see where you take this. I know that Josh won't cheat on Essa, but he does seem to have some lingering feelings for Samara...
    @Ellupelluellu
    Whoops, I missed your update! Sorry about that. Haha, had to laugh when Melody referenced that Sulani dinner with the grandpas. Also your shots of Melody crying in bed and how far away you could hear her made me chuckle too :D Veera and Melody both look lovely for the gala. I love how Veera always gives a long winded speech haha. Definitely looking forward to seeing part 2 of this update!
    November - Day 7: "Life's a ball, go fetch!"

Zx5Nqyi.png

Notes
    jvg6aJD.png
    Essa is spending time with Shelby in hopes to make her a good friend.

uH8aHJu.png
    Samara is practicing debate. I honestly don't see her actually doing a debate with anyone, but it's a task for the Academic aspiration and it will help her complete homework faster once she's finally enrolled and chosen a school. Hopefully she'll get a letter soon with information on which scholarships she's qualified to receive. She'll chose a major and apply for Uni once she does.

oO86wzS.png
    Josh is trying to teach Buster how to fetch a ball.

12FruBV.png
    Buster races after it barking his fool head off and it looks like he might succeed with the first toss.

guf76k0.png
    Unfortunately, he gets distracted by a photo of Britechester's mascot, Darby the Dragon, on the wall. He barks and growls at it ignoring the ball.
    "Buster! Get the ball! Get the ball boy! Oh for Watcher's sake."

JuuIkld.png
    *What about me? Who's gonna play with me?*
    *Meow, meow, MEOWWWWW!*

VvWX29K.png
    *Oh forget it. I'm outta here!*
    "Aww Shelby, you're such a pretty kitty, aren't you?"
    *Meow*
    *I'm gorgeous, glad you noticed! HE sure doesn't!*

y52YnMn.png
    Buster failed to retrieve the ball a second time. Hopefully he can do it this time. Third time's a charm, right?

KrnEDkp.png
    He did it! YES! Sheesh, look at the size of that ball, it's almost as big as Buster's head! No wonder he was having a hard time with it.

R1gHBRG.png
    "Who's a good boy, you're a good boy Buster! I'm so proud of you Buddy!"

ygxIRbc.png
    "Ollie! Aww, I'm sorry. You know Mommy loves you too, right?"
    *Meow*
    *Yeah, I guess so...maybe.*

DDNZnsG.png
    "Ooo, you're such a pweety wittle kitty kitty!"
    *Pwetty? Don't you mean handsome? Eh, I don't care. At least she's hugging me.*
    *Purrrrrrr*

XPWUeZu.png
    *Thhppffbbbth I knew you loved me best!*

tiei3Ye.png
    Aww Ollie gave her a kiss! So cute, especially since it looks like Essa has whiskers when he does it. hehe

TU6oQbe.png
    "I think you deserve some pampering, don't you, don't you?"
    *Meow, purrr*
    *You know it Mom*

0UMHKsM.png
    "Hey Beautiful, we still need to christen the bed, are you up for it? I am!"

6frAEB3.png
    "Mmm, I bet you are, yeah, I'll be right there Babe."
    "I'll be waiting."

ZwhRCDA.png
    I love it when Sims pamper pets, it's just so adorable! Ollie's loving it!
    "You're such a beautiful boy, oh yes you are, Mommy's big boy. I love you Ollie!"
    *Meow purrrrrrrrrr*
    *You're my favorite!*

Essa gives Ollie some pets, scratches under his chin and cuddles which he eats up like the best catnip in the world. After a few minutes she leaves him sitting on the loveseat outside and goes inside to be with Josh.

UTE3GcP.png
    Tradition complete! Twice! I guess once wasn't enough for these two lovebirds. Afterward they shared some autonomous passionate kisses, flirts and embraces, and then Josh autonomously asks her, "Wanna yaboo?" Of course she did... ;)

ZNjxRiY.png
    Quite awhile later Essa couldn't find Ollie and went looking for him. She finally remembered she'd left him on the balcony. Oh no! It must've been too cold out there for him. Poor kitty, he's sick! :(

RfgHkWl.png
    "Aww Ollie, I'm so sorry. I hope I can figure out what's wrong with you. Hold on little guy, I'll fix you right up...hopefully."
    *mew cough sneeze cough*

vQyUBPV.png
    *Hey everybody, the dog's dead!*

6gAu9aw.png
    *No I'm not, I'm pretending.*
    *Oh, uh, good. But...why? You're such a weirdo! I don't get dogs.*

vPg5FbQ.png
    *Because he told me to and I want to make him proud of me!*
    *Woof Woof*
    *I thought he was dead too. You both are so weird.*
    *sniff sniff*
    *His hair smells good though.*

"Good boy Buster! Would you like a treat? I bet you do!"
    *WOOF*
    "Here you go!"
    *Ohhh, now I get it.*

Td8FH86.png
    *This is so humiliating.*

Essa was able to successfully diagnose Ollie, he had Squirrel Scratch Fever. Unfortunately, she hadn't made any medicines yet so she had to resort to the Cone of Shame. I hope she gets to a level soon where she can make some Wellness treats too! I checked and she can only make treats that MAKE pets sick, not cure them. Oh well, she'll get there soon. :)

Essa and Josh both have completed the first milestone of the aspiration now. Congrats you two! Samara reached Level 3 in Research and Debate as well to finish that task. She just needs to enroll in Uni now and will complete her first aspiration milestone.

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Luckily, tonight it's not TOO late when I got this posted, so I'm not too tired. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Whoa! What a scary, but fun update! Wow, glad you got Rose fixed again. Must've been bumming you out big time though thinking she would stay a ghost and that you almost lost her! o.O Love the Vet Clinic/Cafe and the name. Great job on that! Of course Temperance makes an appearance, I knew she would when you went in that scary mode. She really is a pretty Sim eh? Interesting that toddlers aren't affected by her.

Robin is a very special little toddler I guess eh? She can even charm angry ghosts! At least for awhile. I don't blame Jules for being so concerned about her around Robin. Poor Rowan, he wants to hear the story, but you can tell he's terrified. Aww Pickle, he is such a sweetheart. I just love that dog! <3 Congrats to Ruby for graduating! Her 'B' average is nothing to be ashamed about, she should be proud of herself! What an epic update, loved it! <3:)

Thanks about the pets, I love all of them so much! Thanks about Samara, I had fun keeping her hidden until she and Josh had a talk. Although I'm sure y'all had an idea of what she'd look like anyway from her dream. At some point she'll share how she got those scars.

Nope, no way, ever, would Josh cheat on Essa, perish the thought! Of course he still has lingering feelings for Maree. She was his first love, he loved her so much he married her. You never forget your first love, so a part of him will always love her.

But now, the romantic love has faded away, it's the kind of love for a very, very good friend that have a history and past lovely memories together. Don't worry at all, Josh loves Essa more than anything or anyone. They have lovely memories and a shared history too, but an even longer and stronger one than he ever had with Samara. They've been through Hhhhhheeeeeellll and back again, more than once, but always end up together in the end and they always will. Essa knows that and trusts Josh, she's not worried one bit. She knows Josh loves her, and only her. She has his heart, they're best friends and soulmates, forever! <3
    edited November 2021
    @Karababy52 and @permanentrose

I apologize, I am not feeling well, and comments will have to wait. Lovely updates, both of you :) And thank you for your comments.
    I really should try haunted house sometimes. Aww I loved the dialogs of Ollie , Shelby and Buster :)

And Karababy, Melody was not famous as teen, I simply forgot to remove the fame, as I was not planning at all to go in Gala :)

Also a very small update.

Melody Connors

September, day 8 part 4.

Ps8dVU8.png
    The one whith dancing and some stealing.

gjSz0o9.png
    JPeV5wv.png
    Judith's surprise was club clothing! Melody was not pleased at all.

zEo0wGK.png

daSusOX.png

Yuivrj0.png

xPhr7at.png

ZaVcHv1.png
    They danced all night.
    They tried different dances, but to me those all looked pretty much the same.

Meanwhile:
    8WpAOVp.png
    "And now, there is somewhere I need to go."
    vo5GqR4.png
    GfsvIDL.png
    "Oh no! I cannot follow her! I promised to be home after gala, and Nikolas is clearly already having some strange thought about things.."

HILmjN8.png

JTgfU2e.png

3OxcR3R.png
    " I am taking this!"

Cs1R0lu.png

Update 308 - The one with all the birthdays

DZ7UBKy.png
    Before we get to the birthdays, let's see Ruby's graduation photos first.
    qaa5WyG.png
    q75WIon.jpg
    bKMos7O.png
    DkxSNUW.png

And yes, she has officially moved in with Zane now, and she did take Dill with her since he is officially her cat. I am really gonna miss that guy though.
    GKVNxDT.png

And FINALLY - these kiddos are aging up. They are in their new home as well, which I haven't really had time to edit, but I like most of it so it can stay this way for now :)
    Yx9JWfV.png

We are gonna need to make a visit to CAS haha.
    ww8jciP.png

But first lets age up Riley too :)
    ADEE43p.png

Here's Rowan's makeover. He's honestly just an Emmett clone. He rolled the cat lover trait.
    sEe04Th.png?1
    PM4UX0N.png?1

Here's Robin. She rolled the vegetarian trait.
    jZvbh7U.png?1
    ZgRmWUI.png?1

And here's Riley. He rolled the independent trait.
    6cgu107.png?1
    QYCaNIP.png?1

I also gave Jules a new hairstyle, and it's quite different from what I usually choose, but the I thought the bangs were a cute look so I'm gonna try it out for now :)
    pJr6kJp.png?1

And, since I have two slots open, of course two new family members joined the household :)

Meet Poppy, a Maine Coone made by Pugowned.
    vR76RG4.png?1

And meet Pepper, a Dalmatian made by ANB131.
    L4fFWxX.png?1

(@Ellupelluellu - I really should have named Dill "Parsley." I just realized all my pets have 'P' names :D)

Pickle also aged up to a senior. What a distinguished gentleman.
    ppNZkxI.png

Since Rowan rolled the cat lover trait, Poppy can officially be his.
    HXdR4Tp.png

And Robin can have Pepper.
    ny3KxH3.png

Riley can have his own pet when he's older, but for now, he's gonna love on Pickle <3
    p4DaZ3x.png

This move wiped out a lot of their funds, so I can't afford a vet clinic yet, but I have their garden all set up so I should be able make some money soon. Might try selling a few paintings on Plopsy too :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top