Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add club icons with packs

The clubs in Get Together were a great idea, however they aren't as adaptable to new packs as they could be, namely new club icons aren't added to accommodate new hobbies and activities. For example I have created a bowling club using the Bowling Stuff pack but there are no suitable club logos to go with it. The same applies for a dog-lover's club I'm trying to create.

Wouldn't it be great if new club icons were included with stuff and expansion packs to accommodate the new club activities?

Comments

• EvilChuckEvilChuck Posts: 1 New Member
    I was hopping on to talk about this myself. I have a lot of different kinds of clubs. But gotta use the same logos over and over. How about some new pics, Maxis?
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited November 2021
    *Forgive my manners but I forgot to add this before my list* I really like what you had to say OP and this is what I'd add to your point.

The kinds of Icons I'd like to see are as follows.
    • Bowling Pin & Ball for Bowling Teams
    • Knitting Needles & Yarn for Knitting Circles
    • Binoculars for Bird Watching Groups, Oh and the Bird Watching
    • Dart & Dartboard for a Dart Team
    • Pool Cue & Balls for Pool League, also the Pool Table, Cue Rack, Lights for over the Pool Table, and Billiards Bar Community Lot Designation including (Big Front Window with Logo, Signage, Front Door with Logo, Front Door Mat, artwork for the wall and the skill to play
    • Magician's Top Hat and Rabbit if we get Magicians because they have Magician's Circles IRL
    • Bell, Book & Candle for clubs (Covens) dealing with Magic Users
    • Cat Icon for Cat Fancier type groups
    • Dog Icon for dog fancier groups
    • Horse jumping a barricade for Equestrian Groups. Oh and the horses
    • Group of people singing for Choir groups. Think of the fun we could have during the holidays with this one
    • Maybe a swimming polar bear for winter swimming
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Completely agree, there are so many icons used in game but almost none them are available for club logos. Too many times I feel that for 2 clubs there's only one logo that's appropriate for both, so then I either have to give one of them a logo that I don't really think fits them at all, or have 2 clubs with the same 1, which would be far less likely to happen if the logo options were expanded.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited November 2021
    More icons for the calendar too
    • Day of the Dead (Día de Muertos)
    • Summer vacation (Beach)
    • Winter vacation (Mountain)
    • Picnic basket

They could also be used for the clubs.