Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug or not a Bug

sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
I was building a new haunted house with the new haunted lot type. I was looing for a particular, the pong table set from DU when I came upon the plumbob pictures set effects machine in the same category. At first I couldn't place this effects machine. So I just moved around the lot until I have found a place to place it. I had placed it on the ceiling of the basement. And then I went one floor up which is the first floor/ground floor of the house. Too my surprise, I found that the effects machine was not only visible in the basement but on the first floor as well. My question is, is the plumbob picture set effects machine suppose to do that be visible on two separate floor? Or is it a bug? Note: The walls of this house are as high as they can go including the ones in the basement.
ETA: This on the PS4 when this had happened.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It sounds like a bug. Please make a thread in the link below.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Options
    That's what I had thought too because it make any sense to have this thing visible on two separate floor when it should have been only on one floor.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    That's what I had thought too because it make any sense to have this thing visible on two separate floor when it should have been only on one floor.

Make sure to start a thread in that link so the SimGuruNick and Arvin can know about this bug.
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

Make sure to start a thread in that link so the SimGuruNick and Arvin can know about this bug.
    I did, but I don't know if the thread went through or not because I didn't see any new listing for any new bug thread. And Thank you for your help CLP. :)
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    If in doubt , always bugs !
  • Options
    YavannaYavanna Posts: 6 New Member
    Always same thing. They say that they will fix bugs and in the same time they'll give us new bugs. Haven't you that learn yet? I guess not.
    Well my problem is Invention Constructor that does not work proberly. And when I did little search I found out that I'm not the only one with this problem. Though I did not find how to fix it yet. So I guess I have to wait till someone at EA will fix it and gives some new bugs again.
  • Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    edited November 2021
    Was just doing my acting gig on stage, going to go off stage, and my sim cannot find the stairs that are not blocked. Only way I can find a way out it by fast travelling. Another Get Famous bug. Also, might be just me, but a I random NPC's slipping on nothing, unless that's a seasons thing with winter and slippery ground I don't know why it keeps happening randomly. I'm just adding to the list here, Bella Goth has her left arm stuck in a sling or holding glass position with every interaction she does, I do not not have mods so.. Probably another bug. Just tried to take a shower at the gym in Harbor Quarter Gym, and there's one shower, that has been left on, but no one is inside, no idea. Might also be me too, but every time I go to an audition for Get Famous, I fail if I'm late by like 20-30 minutes regardless of what skill etc. Cannot click on my own sim having now learnt fitness skill, to 'Go Jogging' to complete a simple whim.
    Post edited by Captain_C on
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif