Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Stuff Pack Project 3 in 2022 ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I hope we get one. I don't think I've ever gotten through the full voting process. I think I got to vote for the last rounds for nifty knitting. And it was fun. Especially when the name vote came out. I will never forget "Luv 2 knit" lol. It was funny and everyone was making fun of the name choices.

Maybe the next time around I will vote for the occult option so the occult players get their pick but if it's something I really want I might vote for it instead. Idk but if they were to do a vote what do you guys think would be in there? I forgot how they did it but I think they did a theme and then you have to choose one aspect of that theme.

I'm hoping for Arcade/board games, sleepover, pool stuff, teen stuff, genies.

arcade games were in the first community vote and it didn't win! And yes occult themes never wins, in the first community vote we could have had funerals in the "Dangerous stuff" theme where the description mentioned "play with the afterlife" but laundry won and I was so upset...and then knitting won over happy haunt. I don't know if they'll something like that again but I hope they'll do two different community votes: one for realistic players that wants "chores" lol...and one for occult players
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    jomilej wrote: »
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I hope we get one. I don't think I've ever gotten through the full voting process. I think I got to vote for the last rounds for nifty knitting. And it was fun. Especially when the name vote came out. I will never forget "Luv 2 knit" lol. It was funny and everyone was making fun of the name choices.

Maybe the next time around I will vote for the occult option so the occult players get their pick but if it's something I really want I might vote for it instead. Idk but if they were to do a vote what do you guys think would be in there? I forgot how they did it but I think they did a theme and then you have to choose one aspect of that theme.

I'm hoping for Arcade/board games, sleepover, pool stuff, teen stuff, genies.

arcade games were in the first community vote and it didn't win! And yes occult themes never wins, in the first community vote we could have had funerals in the "Dangerous stuff" theme where the description mentioned "play with the afterlife" but laundry won and I was so upset...and then knitting won over happy haunt. I don't know if they'll something like that again but I hope they'll do two different community votes: one for realistic players that wants "chores" lol...and one for occult players

Occult players want chores too. 😂 Don't think we'll get a community voted occult pack simply because the odds are against it, not everyone wants occults and those who want them want different kinds of occults.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I've enjoyed the last two even though my picks usually didn't win, so yeah, bring on another!

Honestly the best part of these things is the excitement and discussion on these forums, and even though I wasn't terribly interested in laundry or knitting, I've actually got a lot of use out of those packs.