Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion Box

13...Next

Comments

• Crazy_BabyCrazy_Baby Posts: 1 New Member
    Here's an Idea,have a hairdressing job and a nail salon job I think it would be so cool who's with me
  • CueballxCueballx Posts: 1 New Member
    I think they should add curses or update Realm of magic with curses because if you use magic and you have vampires you need other things like werewolf's and fairies and other mythical creatures
  • MCLight23MCLight23 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’d love to have more build modes. Like platforms in pools, steps/stairs for pools (more modern and contemporary), leveling the pool depth, diving boards, waterfalls, inground jacuzzi/tubs (could merge into the pool or a draw jacuzzi like for pools), curves (in general… pool, walls,) etc .. Maybe an Intelligent Home stuff pack, like sliding doors, electric shades, home appliances in wall such as oven, microwave, coffee machine. Bringing back the elevators… and the last one … the cars and garages doors… still waiting for cars..
  • PokerocraftPokerocraft Posts: 3 New Member
    Honestly, I think the toy oven should be brought back.
  • MoonNaeemaMoonNaeema Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a kit that includes disabilities ( i.e. wheel chair, MS, deaf, blind, etc). The disabilities can be for man, woman, child, and/or teen. I think that diversity and inclusiveness would be interesting. Also can you all include childcare as a "get to work" job. I'm a teacher and I would enjoy tagging along with my Sim.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    MoonNaeema wrote: »
    I would like to see a kit that includes disabilities ( i.e. wheel chair, MS, deaf, blind, etc). The disabilities can be for man, woman, child, and/or teen. I think that diversity and inclusiveness would be interesting. Also can you all include childcare as a "get to work" job. I'm a teacher and I would enjoy tagging along with my Sim.

I think disabilities should definitely be a base game thing.

And I so badly want a day care active job. I think it would be so fun if babies ever get improved. And toddlers are already pretty interesting but more activities and toys would be great for both toddlers and children.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • 123Aria_D123Aria_D Posts: 1 New Member
    Wildlife Sanctuary Expansion Pack Idea!

Since the animals in Sims 4 are so loved by everywhere (cottage living & cats and dogs) I really hope we get to play with some wild animals this time too. I feel like a lot of people are looking for more African or Asian themes as well so it would be a really good fit if a new world could be based on a wildlife conservation area. Potential careers are of course, wildlife conservationist, (maybe) marine biologist, park rangers and rehabilitation volunteers. The goal could be returning animals to the wild, fieldwork, lab researches, tagging and tracking species, advocating for animal habitats and climate change. Lot types besides residential would definitely be rehabilitation centres and we could also build nature reserve habitats! We could really go into skills like zoology, environmental science etc. What do you guys think? :)
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    123Aria_D wrote: »
    Wildlife Sanctuary Expansion Pack Idea!

Since the animals in Sims 4 are so loved by everywhere (cottage living & cats and dogs) I really hope we get to play with some wild animals this time too. I feel like a lot of people are looking for more African or Asian themes as well so it would be a really good fit if a new world could be based on a wildlife conservation area. Potential careers are of course, wildlife conservationist, (maybe) marine biologist, park rangers and rehabilitation volunteers. The goal could be returning animals to the wild, fieldwork, lab researches, tagging and tracking species, advocating for animal habitats and climate change. Lot types besides residential would definitely be rehabilitation centres and we could also build nature reserve habitats! We could really go into skills like zoology, environmental science etc. What do you guys think? :)

I think this would be super fun. Especially cause I would love new animals. Mostly I want more pets. But wild animals would be good too. I think it should also have a sanctuary lot type and school field trips for the kiddies.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • 41204120 Posts: 3 New Member
    I love the graphics of sims 4 better than the graphics in sims 3 but I wish the gameplay was like sims 3 because playing sims 4 gets boring and the expansion packs are not worth buying because it doesn’t add much to the game I wish there was more to it like the sims 3 expansion packs
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited November 2021
    Might be good to have a Greek mythology EP or Spinoff game like Medieval where we get to be demigods, centaurs, satyrs, Cyclops, and can do rabbit holes like slaying Hydras and Lions, collecting Golden Fleece, tricking and blinding Cyclops.
  • SoggyWaffles813SoggyWaffles813 Posts: 5 New Member
    It would be SUPER KOOL if Sims had Birthdays and Zodiac Signs
    It would also be interesting if a Sim could date or marry at least 2 other Sims
    Last but not least you should be able to adjust the height just like you can with the weight
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    A human village in the vampire realm. And remove the blood packs and fruit. So bored with zero challenge as a vampire. Also, why can't they kill...? I get things are watered down, but we used to use pools to do it. What's the difference?
  • SkyseeyouSkyseeyou Posts: 6 New Member
    This might be a kit pack but piercings and more tattoos for a kit I would buy that right away and it would be a a actual good kit.
  • DruMoneyDruMoney Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to be able to see how healthy a food is in the UI. Just a qualitative: Unhealthy, Healthy, Very Healthy would suffice. I think that relationships (friendly and romantic) should have ceilings/floors that are tied into the special moments system. Once a sim would reach the next threshold a special moment is a marker that carries you to the next level. It could also act as a barrier for excessive regress barring a bad moment. For example a Best Friend could regress to a Good Friend but would need a falling out to become less.
  • MBumpers1MBumpers1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it’s a good idea to collaborate with the modder that made the sims preteen mod. Instead of just jumping from a child to a teen they should get to experience the awkward “ inbetween”. I also thought about the base game bike animation and I was thinking u guys could use the pedal animation of the bike and just make the bike a car instead of trying to make it so difficult. It could be the same animation just make the bike a car and use it for rabbit hole stuff . U could even combine them and teach preteens how to drive and parents take kids to school! PLEASE CONSIDER
  • BreakTheSilenceBreakTheSilence Posts: 34 Member
    > @MBumpers1 said:
    > I think it’s a good idea to collaborate with the modder that made the sims preteen mod. Instead of just jumping from a child to a teen they should get to experience the awkward “ inbetween”. I also thought about the base game bike animation and I was thinking u guys could use the pedal animation of the bike and just make the bike a car instead of trying to make it so difficult. It could be the same animation just make the bike a car and use it for rabbit hole stuff . U could even combine them and teach preteens how to drive and parents take kids to school! PLEASE CONSIDER

This discussion is not old enough, you should have gone back even more years...