Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas Give every sim in the town money?

Using Nraas, is there a simple way to give every sim in the town money?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    And why can't they work for their money like everyone else? >:)

Using MasterController (MC Cheats module required) on City Hall or an in-game computer, try NRaas > MC > Household > Family Funds and filter down to the desired households or "X" to dismiss the filter and select all of them.

By the way, you might want to consider bringing NRaas mod questions to our forum boards at NRaas. It's kind of what we are there for. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SpookeSpooke Posts: 174 Member
    igazor wrote: »

It's because I dont think "free real-estate" applies to townies?- because they aren't moving out on their own. I have mover set to freerealestate on and i've done it in the console. So, I think it's a money issue. I have the town filled up with custom houses and they range from 150k-300k ish. So by making them all millionaires and setting max move money, hopefully that'll make them move out of their parents house.

& yes I have move solo on, and move family off.

& Haha, Yes, I'll sign up so that I can do that, sorry & thank you. it's so so many sign-on's at so many different places, etc.

Also. Thank you for all of your work. seriously, mucho gracias. Seriously
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Spooke wrote: »

It's because I dont think "free real-estate" applies to townies?- because they aren't moving out on their own. I have mover set to freerealestate on and i've done it in the console. So, I think it's a money issue. I have the town filled up with custom houses and they range from 150k-300k ish. So by making them all millionaires and setting max move money, hopefully that'll make them move out of their parents house.

Sims are lucky buggers. They never get to be "homeless". Even the homeless have to buy a property, even if it's 10x10. In RL they'd be out of house and home. The price of square footage in the area I live in RL has skyrocketed to $1208/square foot. 10x10 in real life is equivalent to a 40'x40' lot or equivalent to 1600 square feet = $1,932,800.

Again I say, "Sims are lucky buggers",

Sincerely,

Nikkei_Simmer. Sims 3 addict and ex-realtor (in real life).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Again I say, "Sims are lucky buggers", [/quote]

I gave every household $7,000,000 and set the rich move out money to 300k. Within 2 hours, Sims started moving out of their parents house and populating the town, it's awesome now. Money was the issue after all. It's also great to know that because If I want, I can lock sims into not moving by changing their money.

But yeah, my sims are lucky buggers.....
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Is there an application process to be able to move into this world where everyone gets §7 million? Is there much inflation and is there a waiting list to get in? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Is there an application process to be able to move into this world where everyone gets §7 million? Is there much inflation and is there a waiting list to get in? :)

Hahah, Dude I wish I could share this world/save it's unbelievably awesome.