Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    @cyncie Isn't that Plumbob from Sims Medieval? If not it's certainly familiar to me. Pretty cool.

I never played Sims Medieval, so I can’t compare. But, If you mean the Plumbob with the scrollwork band around it, that’s the current game designation for a Spellcaster. They certainly may have reused the design.

Interesting. I don't have RoM, as you probably guessed. But, it is a possible reused design. Not that that's in any way a bad thing. I like it when stuff from another iteration finds it's way into the game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    [img][/img]nwPny1n.png
    In my game Mortimer and Bella had two more children, Sebastian and Luca. These are their five adult grandchildren and first great grandchild having a little get together to catch up. From left to right, Hunter, Adriana Bella, her mother, Bella Elise, Avery Bella, Jarrett and Aubree. I don't play them much, but I make sure the eldest daughter of each family has Bella in their name and of course the males carry the Goth name forward.
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So I gave the Landgraabs a makeover today, because let's face it: they needed help. Long story short: if I give a townie a makeover, I go all in: the traits are being changed, and their house is probably getting a glow-up as well.

So on Geoffrey, I decided to leave his traits the way they were: he's an overall good guy, and I wanted to keep him that way. I did change his career to Doctor, though, and gave him the Painting skill as a nod to the Sims 3 (even though I didn't play that one, I could glean a few things from the wikia). His aspiration is changed as well, to Super Parent.
    oLwvl6P.png
    I was going for kind of a 'dad bod, but make it fashion' sort of idea on him, and I sort of wanted him to look like this normal dude who just happens to have a lot of money. I was going for vibes like Geoffrey has the old money class in this family: like you could only tell that watch is a Rolex if you squint and look closely. And if he was going to have facial hair, then it might as well be nice-looking facial hair. I kind of liked his glasses though, so I kept them.

For Nancy, though, I went for the complete opposite: full on trophy wife aesthetics, pile on the braggy new money attitude.
    Zo5C2MO.png
    If you think she looks like she's about to yell at some unfortunate service worker, then I have done my job right. :D I just wanted to make her look like a walking Karen meme. I did change some traits on her: she's now a Snob, Ambitious and High-Maintenance: managers beware. Her aspiration is changed to Successful Lineage, and her career is still the same for now. I'm not sure if I'm keeping her in the Criminal career, though, but I'm at least keeping it until Geoffrey promotes in the Doctor career. I do think her being a Criminal adds some intrigue, though: I mean, it's plausible that the Karen-ish attitude is just a cover-up to throw off the authorities looking for her... I was watching this show called 'Good Girls', and the main character Beth Boland is a typical suburban white mom who gets involved in criminal circles. So maybe I'm going to go for that kind of vibe on her.

I must've done the most work on Malcolm: boy, did I have a lot to fix in CAS on his face! His traits are now Self-Absorbed and Snob. Aesthetically, I was going for as preppy as can be.
    W75VAJZ.png
    However, I went for 'smart kid acting out because he's bored a school' vibes on him: the wiki described a younger Malcolm as smart, so I took that and ran with it. I gave him the Logic and Research and Debate skills. I'm also working on making him an A student. I'm just going to make a bit of a 'popular clique' in CAS for him to hang around and cause mischief with: I just picture him as part of this entitled, exclusionary kind of crowd. You know, the kind of kids that say you can't sit at their lunch table. Think along the lines of the Plastics in Mean Girls, only this group is not just going to be girls.

Also, as a bonus: Johnny Zest. Since the bio mentions him being disowned, I shortly added him to the household to make him enemies with everyone (mainly because Maxis doesn't start them off like that). I moved him to Strangerville, because why would a disgraced Landgraab live right next to the parents that probably kicked him out?
    wnyu5ox.png
    I didn't change his traits, aspiration or career: all Johnny really needed was those relationships being according to his household bio, and some likes and dislikes. Aesthetically, I went for 'Landgraab, but more colourful'. With a bit of a vibe that he's still trying to make the best of things despite it all: he might not have access to the high society life anymore, but he's still trying to look like he does.

I don't usually like playing the Landgraabs, but I am going to for a bit: mainly so I can get everyone promoted in their careers far enough to pay the bills. Luckily, their new mansion doesn't have as high of a bill as it could've because I used a lot of Eco Lifestyle windows in the build. The base cost would've been around 7k Simoleons, but it got knocked down to around 5k.
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    It was Johnny's big day! His ceremony for the celebrity tile placement was scheduled later in the afternoon. While everyone was getting ready for the ceremony, Jonathan strolled into his sister's room.

BwiLwjd.png
    "Jonathan!" Desirae hugged her big brother. "Where were you last night? You always come home with me on Fridays!"
    "Yeah... I went out with some friends for Love Day." He paused for a moment and grin slowly formed on his face. "I heard you went out on a date with Maddox."
    "It wasn't a date... it was just dinner and ice skating."
    "...So a date!" Jonathan laughed. "You're in loooove with Maddox. I bet you want to kiss him. Mwah mwah mwah."
    "Oh stop it, Jonathan! You're so annoying sometimes!"
    "Aww... Well, I love you, too, Sis. You know.... almost as much as you love Maddox!"

Jonathan and Desirae enjoy teasing each other, but it's always in a light-hearted manner.

h5ksxKm.png
    It was time for Johnny's ceremony. A large crowd had gathered near Studio PBP, and they were all very eager to see Johnny's big moment.

tTCpQhg.png
    It was time. He had found the perfect spot to place his celebrity tile. There were empty tiles above and below his; A spot for Emiliano's inevitable star and one for Desirae, if she decided to pursue a life of fame. Surrounded by his family, friends, and adoring fans, Johnny lowered his tile in place on the Starlight Boulevard.

The inscription on Johnny's tile read: "Johnny Campbell defined a new era of music. His raw passion and unprecedented talent amassed record-breaking achievements."

jsuMiwh.png
    The crowd cheered loudly as Johnny turned to thank them for showing their love and support.

N0T2dBG.png
    Emiliano wanted to express how proud he was of his husband. He grabbed Johnny and gave him a passionate kiss in front of the crowd.

Pz63Yb0.png
    Desirae wrapped her arms around her father and gave him a big squeeze. "I love you, Daddy! You deserve this!"

7FljklB.png
    Jonathan also showed his love and support for his stepfather. "Congratulations, Johnny! Took you long enough!"
    @NightlyCoffee What a wonderful, long-awaited moment. It's thrilling, is it not? After all of the times I've witnessed Erik in this moment, it's still special. Congratulations, Jonathan!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @NightlyCoffee ooh that suit just works for him ha, nice.

Happy Halloween I was going to make a sim but I have some mods in that make it appear modded even though you can't download the mod just by getting the sim like in the ts3 days figured it would be hidden. So instead I revisited an old idea of mine and gave it a complete make over.
    a4aJSSy.png
    bE77smq.png
    hMHbBGo.png
    0BHexkV.png
    So for reference, this version called The Shack was an updated one of the original build and this is from 2016 just an old building left to ruin that was turned into a club to generate money for the town. With no mention of who gets the money it's just there when it needs to be...I use free real estate a lot so you know. If you wanted this one you'd have to scroll down to the near bottom it so distant lol.
    btGf5Hx.png
    My new one is the Grindstone Manor.
    lpf7Q60.png
    A house being reclaimed by nature.
    xUsca5Z.png
    No reason for the coffin at all..move along.
    GzyM4rn.png
    I like the damage and the rugs that really show the home's age, everything is a mess as it's meant to show it was looted quite a bit as time went on but some of these things just aren't worth much...to those foolish enough to steal anyways.
    VfnDFHi.png
    Now it could be remodeled a bit to just be a regular home but like the other one I wanted a bar.
    0AjbbpC.png
    I like both clubs, but the older one I used many times for family parties and such so I'll always like that this one is for smaller gatherings.
    :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    An inside look at Hilda Bone's Home for Cursed Souls. Vlad came by the boarding house to see if he could swing the vote away from Caleb's Myst Annexation proposal.

2CEV1W2.png

Left to right: Imhotep, Brona Banshee, Vlad, Dell The Night Wraith, and Zombie Carl. Vlad's sister, Lady Vladislava, was not present for the discussion.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    If there's one thing that can be said for Jonathan Lembeck, it's that he never met a joke he didn't love, especially if he could play a gentle one on a family member.

When his daughter Danielle came home from school complaining that she was hungry and that "I'd rather eat my own toenails than eat the gross school lunch" and demanded her dear old dad cook her something to eat, ol' Jon knew an opportunity when he saw it.

N6U8dd0.png

"Oh my Watcher, what WAS that?" Danielle inquired.

"It's called dragon soup. If you eat it, it turns you into a dragon. If you want more, the Spice Festival is tonight. Grandma Jessie can meet you at the bus stop in front of the Waterside Warble if you want to go. And what have I told you about eating food on the bed when we have a dining table?"

Of course Danielle wasn't going to turn down that chance. Not only did it mean talking about tasty food with her grandmother, it also meant going out into the city, and she loved being out in the city.

This was also where she learned that the "dragon soup" was called Bhel Puri, and that there was plenty more in the culinary world that came from. But kids will be kids, and she had to have another bowl of the stuff...

l3bquBi.png

"You know they have a Curry Challenge here? Hottest stuff in SimNation..."

"Thanks, Grandma, but I'm full. Maybe next time, OK?"

Jessie laughed. That granddaughter of hers might just inherit the family cooking empire at the rate she was going.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    @cyncie Wait, a zombie?

Well, he's not functionally a zombie. He just plays one in my game! LOL!

I only recently got the Vampire pack and am trying to migrate it into my existing lore. So, Forgotten Hollow is populated by cursed beings who have been banished from the rest of the world (and thanks to mods, they don't roam). They don't fit in the human world or in the enchanted one, either. Even so, they're hoping to build an association with the enchanted beings of The Myst, which includes spellcasters, fairies, elves, mermaids, ghosts, and other fairytale/fantasy beings.

Zombie Carl lives in a boarding house with a bunch of other cursed misfits, like high priest Imhotep (the mummy), the Night Wraith, a banshee, and Vlad's twin sister, Lady Straud, who is enraged that she has been disowned and isn't living in the manor. To get up and running on this story line quickly, I didn't create very many of them, so you can find most of them on the Gallery. Thanks Gallery peeps!

Hey cyncie can I download your zombie creations into my worlds if I don't have Vampires or Realm of Magic expansions?

Hey, yeah. They're not mine. I found them on the gallery and I think the main thing any of the zombies would need from a pack is the glowing eyes. Though, this zombie has some skin details from other packs. If you really want to add the eyes, you can find glowing cc eyes that will do the same thing. That's what I'm using for Morgyn in my avatar. The Zombie outfit is the one from the Spooky pack. Even if you don't have that pack, you can probably dress him with something else. He's also a spellcaster on download, but it won't matter if you don't have ROM.

s2Y3vSn.jpg

thx for the reply cyncie but as I look at the packs I realize that I don't have any of them.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    Michael got a starring role in this classic looking musical rom-com type movie (I forget the title).

The flirting and kissing scenes went well...

01-flirting.jpg

But then he had to dance. I always play him on "risky" option for acting bits. So he busted out these amazing moves...

02-great-moves.jpg

Oh yeah. That's a show stopper right there. The fans will be begging for more.

03-even-better.jpg

Good thing he saved the best for last...

04-best-for-last.jpg

For some reason this role did not actually require any dancing skill in the audition or prep tasks, and Michael... didn't have any. Not even level one.

Needless to say, he failed that part of the performance. :lol::joy::lol:

05-Oops.jpg

But I was laughing so hard at that point it was so worth it.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    edited November 2021
    @GlacierSnow the dance bits are hysterical! And, honestly, I can relate to that last pic way too much!

In my game, Vlad's twin sister, Vladislava, found out he was at the boarding house trying to influence the residents against the annexation of Forgotten Hollow. She doesn't really care about the annexation. But anything Vlad is against, she's automatically for. Conflict ensued.

F0S6fQK.png

In order to avoid spamming this topic with what was becoming an involved story, I started a topic in the Creative section to place stories about The Myst there. I'll still share bits like this here, but if you're interested in the story progression, check out the Prologue of Tales From The Myst. You'll find the backstory there.
    Post edited by cyncie on
    Jonathan Lembeck talked to his therapist—he had a secret it was getting harder and harder to keep from his family, and his seeming inability to bring it under control threatened to destroy his marriage, his family, and everything he loved.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, doc. I have a happy marriage. Beautiful wife. Amazing daughter I love more than life itself. Global celebrity and everything. Speaking of that, thanks for having such tight security around here to keep the paparazzi far away. They'd flip if they saw me come in here."

"Don't worry, Jonathan. Discretion is something we take great pride in here. Tell me more about this secret."

"Well, doc, it's just...I can't stop wanting to woohoo every woman I meet. I'm already giving it to the neighbor's wife every time her husband goes to work. I'm baking more cupcakes just to justify all the sugar I'm 'going over there to borrow'. Even when the paparazzi shows up at the house, if it's a woman with a camera and Nicolette's not home, I bring her in for a quick roll in the hay."

"So you're a woohoo addict. Are you feeling...stifled by your home life? Held back, perhaps? Not as free as you were as a bachelor?"

"Maybe, doc, I dunno. When I was single, I felt like a god every time some chick came over for a ride on the Lembeck Express, y'know? Like I was more of a man with every woman I talked into bed."

"How about your parents? Any family history of cheating or sleeping around?"

"That's just it, doc. My parents have the perfect marriage. My dad's the only guy my mom's ever been with. Dad had his fun, but as soon as he tied the knot, he's only had eyes for Mom. I've never seen anyone as much in love as my mom and dad."

"So you felt pressure to have a happy marriage?"

"Maybe...I mean, like I said, I love Nicolette, and my daughter is my world. But...not being able to have other women, y'know? I mean, I'm always careful about safe woohoo, I'm not getting any diseases. I don't want to end up like Simo Koivonen..."

"...ah, the legend himself. And your wife's father, no?"

"Yeah. And Rodney's her half-brother. If he and Veronica have a kid, that kid will be Danielle's second cousin, I think. Or cousin removed or whatever."

"Or half-sibling if you can't keep your hands off her when she goes off her birth control and starts trying for baby with her husband...you need to at least control that."

"So what am I supposed to do, doc?"

"You mean besides stop cheating on your wife with anyone with a pair of (bleep) and (censored) who walks by? I'm not going to mince words, Jonathan. The one constant in all of this is you. It's clearly bothering you, and this isn't rocket science. Every time you woohoo someone for the sake of your own ego, you make your problems worse. Next time you want to wander over to your neighbor's bedroom, go out in the city. Have a father-daughter moment. Or if you have to woohoo someone, try your wife."

Jonathan considered objecting...and caught himself. Like "but...what? I don't want to woohoo the woman I married, the mother of my child, the so-called love of my life?" It didn't sound right.

"Thanks, doc. You've...given me a lot to think about."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2021
    Started over......Again..... and they're now married with a son. On New Year's Eve Ryan and Katherine had a little too much to drink and will be welcoming TRIPLETS soon! Aiden, the eldest, isn't even out of the bassinet yet! I had to increase my MCC Pregnancy length to 12 days just to let him age up before his siblings arrive.

ETA: I had them drink their favorite drinks from their home bar more than once to 'simulate' the lapse in judgement. LOL! Joke's on me though!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited November 2021
    I don't know where I stand at the moment. Yesterday, I spent time revamping a Template save, and my Cantrell family. Just in case I have to play without mods I need. I've reconciled myself to try to have Erik gain in fame without 'help', as it were. I'm unsure just how that will play out, with patches being what they are, but this morning I am increasingly encouraged that some of the mods I know and enjoy, and a couple of new ones I just tried out recently already have been given the all-clear. Since Sacrificial's mods are possibly more complicated, it takes more time to get an all-clear or updated version. In fact since the 21 September patch, I just got word that the Road to Fame version I have been using (without any trouble) was deemed compatible, just days ago. I'm not condemning the Team at all, but just illustrating how long it takes to receive word. So you can all understand my angst over patches. I will likely (and already have made a copy of my Sims4 Folder) to preserve yesterday's long work of game setup, should something untoward happen. I can pull out the back-up and start again. So, this is where I stand. Happily, in the very limited time I got to actually play the game, my Teen has already gained his first star. I may end up having no choice but to update my game. I went offline once I had the households and lots placed. We'll see if that backdoor is open for me to slip through to safely play with my Mods folder intact. If not, I'll pull said folder and update and replace the Mods folder to see how it all shakes out. It should be noted I did a game Folder Refresh yesterday, after a game repair. I've since decided to leave the Beta Origin aside for now and play through the Origin most of us have been using all of this time, since I can access game repair from that one. Wish me luck.

Back from the Photoshoot that tipped the scales in his favor
    7cIuN2J.jpg
    And feeling pretty good over it: (It's important to keep up with one's Simstagram Account.)
    hzStGKH.jpg

ETA: Oh, man, they've slammed shut the backdoor! I went into Origin, but was still able to overcome the massive Beta page, to click on my library, but when the page came up it says Update. Use to be you could be in offline mode, to bypass the patch for those of us who wished to delay the patch until the mods we used were deemed compatible or updated. I've found this to no longer be possible these past two patches, most recently. So, happily another of the mods I use has been deemed compatible so I won't have to use that vault to keep Erik's income separate from the family's. So, that' a relief. I'm about to patch. If you hear a blood-curdling scream across the Internet, you'll know it was me.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited November 2021
    So first some updates I forgot about..
    ATeJB7c.png
    Mother and daughter, in that order they are just too pretty. <3

This time that's not a bad thing lol.
    mA4UGZH.png
    The twins aged up and they are darling too.
    tCqQcIX.png
    I love Lili just enjoying his family so I decided to ease off my sims in this save and turned the aging to long I like where they are right now.
    zZpVoUr.png
    I picked up another family since I was in the mood for a farm again and found out mccc took the mayor and her son and gave them families.

Cecilia is thanking him for the new farm.
    yLh3Ztk.png
    They'll no doubt need some help though.
    Ox3HXvf.png
    Now because I increased the aging I saw that grim here was uploaded so I took him into cas to add to his look, anyways because Liam's family has more time I thought his eldest might be particularly curious about a reclusive man living in an old build that I think says look at me...when you don't want people to. Yeah things can't be all perfect for him mmhmm.

Grimley already looks a little down because of his exile maybe he'd be curious too.
    v8BjmGb.png
    Now for the update, it's a poor picture cause I just started doesn't matter much this is my scenario sim Hayden, or Deedee she's a single mom with triplets since that one is limited time I'll probably take her out to meet a step dad for them. Her kids are Julie, Eric, and Casper this is pretty much easy mode, tablets, independent, and lifespan on long I didn't get a UI shot but the only requirement after the set up is to get I believe three skills or all of them up to three. You want it harder? Take all that away, okay I also cheated a tiny cooking skill and parenting for her and had to adjust funds but left them with 2k so hopefully she'll find a husband soon I decided she can't work.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I didn't do much in my gameplay today. I've been having migraines and I think being on the computer so much at work and for Sims has been a trigger. Instead of playing intensely, I just took Morgyn to the Magic Realm to explore and take pictures. This one seems kind of sad to me.

uHTzCHS.png

It's behind the shops in Caster's Alley at the damaged side of the buildings. Morgyn just seems pensive about the fates of those who once lived there.
    Sorry to hear of your migraines. Those are positively debilitating — at least for me. Hope you return to yourself, quickly.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here are some pics of Aiden and his parents <3 Aiden aged up to a toddler yesterday and looks like his mother.
    51654387276_723d19b9bf_h.jpg
    51655061364_d71cbe93fc_h.jpg
    51654609193_6c49c7884e_h.jpg
    51654608938_ac6b41da29_h.jpg

Oh, Babies! Triplets will be here soon!
    51655250085_71b181aac2_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Sorry to hear of your migraines. Those are positively debilitating — at least for me. Hope you return to yourself, quickly.

Thank you. I really haven’t had migraines since I was much younger. Not happy to have them back now.

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I started the "too many toddlers" scenario today.

Here is Ellie playing with blocks.
    W9qFkMt.png
    XuPFdFb.png

Todd was checking out their new apartment building. He looks suspicious. B)
    dO5QH81.png

Joe is learning how to use the potty.
    fJZspZI.png

After the potty lessons of Joe and the two other toddlers the bathroom was a mess and Mandy had to clean it.
    W5p7D6q.png

Mandy played Sims Forever when Joe made a mess and Ellie was on her way to make a mess on the balcony.
    JrPpbx6.png

Finally the first day is over and the kids are sleeping. Joe was the last one up and Mandy read him to sleep. She had a lot of mess to clean up afterwards until she was able to go to sleep herself.
    QHpKOMY.png

I'm not controlling the toddlers much and they did quite good on themselves to get their skills up.
    Joe messed up the whole apartment and waddled around naked several times, but he's wild, so it was expected. Ellie who is a charmer did some messes too, but she also loved to chat with her brothers and watch toddler videos. Todd who is inquisitive liked investigating things around the house a lot and playing with toys.
    So, today Guidry caught back up with his friend, George Albert. He was surprised to find that the Spirit Coalition had nominated him to present the Guidry-Albert plan for Non-Corporeal Voter Representation to the Mystic Assembly. He was surprised, but ultimately honored.

bxMgze4.png

Meanwhile, in Forgotten Hollow, Lady Vlad got so tired of the lack of tea in the boarding house that she fixed the tea pot herself. Peasants.

8LvGRY0.png

And Rowan, our cursed spellcaster, is still trying to keep on the good side of Bossy the cowplant. So he challenged her to a dance off.

ctpAgYf.png
    🎶It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
    And the manager gives me a smile
    'Cause he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
    To forget about life for awhile🎶

N2kTHq2.png

Danielle Lembeck may be too young to drink, and she may have to pass off a few "I'm going to the art museum, pick me up after work?" little white lies to her mother, but you can't keep the daughter of two Global Celebrities with stars on the Walk of Fame from craving the limelight—or the smoky, boozy aromas of Willow Creek's nightclub scene. So while dad was off telling jokes to drunks in San Myshuno to make a living and Mom was kicking goals for The Other Sports Team's affiliate in the SNWSL (SimNation Women's Soccer League) on a Saturday night, little Danielle played old-time standards and Billy Joel covers and helped punch her own ticket to a performing arts scholarship.

Mind you, Danielle still hasn't decided what she wants to be when she grows up...but she has been spending a lot of time around Grandma Jessie lately, and it's only a matter of time before Jessie introduces her to Steve Garamonde and Raj Rasoya...she might just end up being a one-woman dinner theater someday.
    (he/him)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Made a scout club called the Grizzly Scouts and thanks to a mod I can have them gather at a rental summer camp in Granite Falls. The scout leader is a scientist and father of one of the scouts, but I gave him the Scouting Aptitude trait so it would make a little more sense for him to be there.

5t31uzr.png
    Cza7vrC.png
    RKuzXG9.png
    61A40Ze.png
    hfgCuca.png
    O5mn2nb.png

42JI7rO.png

Fun fact: Angry bears don't make the best fishing mentors.

4zAxu2T.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Oh yeah, I forgot I had done that to Sofia Bjergsen....

Lra1IN3.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    And right after that, Elsa Bjergsen walked past....forgot I had done that too. I must've been drinking that night....

iTdvRiL.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top