Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds that would have worked for other EPs or GPs

SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
I think Strangerville would have been even more creepier if it was Granite Falls (if it took more of a camping trip gone wrong vibe)

Windenburg could work really well as a college town for Discover University

I think San Myshuno could work for Get Together if you swap the karaoke bars for Night Clubs

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I guess HoB would work with realm of magic
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I guess HoB would work with realm of magic

I just spent far too long today setting it up with spellcaster families instead of the default residents and I won't even have time to play much for a few weeks. And then I forgot to make one family spellcasters so they will have to go through the quest to become magical. I might play a little bit when I need a break from my writing challenge but it will have to be a work in process for now.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I like Mt.Komorebi for Realm of Magic :) I'm making it a magical world.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Strangerville would have been perfect in Get To Work.
    2. Glimmerbrook should've been added to Forgotten Hollow.
    3. Henford should've been added to Windenburg.
    4. Del Sol Valley should've been added to Oasis Springs.
    5. Granite Falls should've been added to Brindleton Bay.
    6. Selvadora should've been added to Sulani Island.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    Forgotten Hallow for Glimmerbrook, or vice-versa. They're both supernatural-themed exclusive worlds.
    San Meshuno for Del Sol Valley. The latter deserved apartments.
    Merge Magnolia Promenade with Del Sol Valley or San Meshuno. It'd be a neat idea for either neighborhoods to have a work district. The outskirts of the city could have a work district. Same with Del Sol Valley.
    Brindleton Bay for Henford on Bagley. Both give country vibes.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    HOB for Realm of Magic
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited November 2021
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    HOB for Realm of Magic

It could definitely work, but I don't know that I would ever want to substitute HOB for Glimmerbrook, because I think it's just too beautiful. The Realm is one of the most beautiful worlds ever done for Sims in my opinion. But Glimmerbrook is definitely too small and I agree that HOB, which is also lovely, works well with it. I do have The Realm of Magic, Glimmerbrook and HOB set up as one world, with HOB as the country village and Glimmerbrook as the more upscale, old spellcaster neighborhood/guardian of the portal.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Magnolia works better with Willow Creek as both have a Louisiana feel and both have the white sternwheeler steamboats
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I think Strangerville could've taken place in Evergreen Harbor because the place looks like a messy warzone. The military could live in this world.

The Del Sol Valley hollyweird world could be in Strangerville because it's like being in a horror movie.