Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Engineering a Baby

I know you can engineer a baby in Oasis Landing. I’ve never tried it, but I’d like to at some point.
Question is, can you take the baby back to the present with you? I know that likely sounds like a dumb question haha. Most of the time I’ve sent a single adult Sim to the future.

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey there :p

Even if you go single you can engineer the baby with whoever you can manage to bring in with you be it a townie you think has good genes etc so you can still do it single also you can go guy/guy girl/girl if that is your thing or guy/werewolf girl/fairy etc etc etc no limits

But yes you can bring the child back to the present.You go to the hospital it costs some money (cant remember price but its less than 10k) and then you will get a few customize options like hair and some traits

Remember engineering is not instant like it takes several sim hours so make sure your sim is not having to potty or hungry sleepy etc.

And most importantly have fun with your lab created babies :p like in movies what could go wrong right
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    Thanks @CravenLestat ! I did a bit of googling on engineering a baby and found out about the several hours thing. Maybe I should just max motives before sending them :D
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Not sure whether it's a mod thing or not, but I have the option to engineer a baby also available at the hometown hospital with ITF active.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited November 2021
    Turjan wrote: »
    Not sure whether it's a mod thing or not, but I have the option to engineer a baby also available at the hometown hospital with ITF active.
    It's an NRaas mod that allows for that, but it's one we are not allowed to discuss here. (its name begins with a "W") :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net