Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should LGR Make More dolls For Scenarios and Kits?

As we all remember there was nothing left of the poor little doll by the time we got through the stuff pack tsunami, do you think LGR should get more of them for the scenarios and kit tsunamis? I say yes.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Should LGR Make More dolls For Scenarios and Kits? 77 votes

Yes
19%
Anmirlamystang1972CinebarDamienf519jazzunicornsSorak4hells456stephAnie1864MantleJackalThriorClarionOfJoyInuMiroLoverApricusVailsCalico45 15 votes
No
45%
BluegaylehaneulCynnasimgirl1010friendlysimmersg01denswanbarracuda1574taydevrunawaycoconutWaytoomanyUIDstexxx78QueenMercyChadSims2ScobreOldeseadoggeBreazonaKyreRoenStrawberryYogurtPamtastic72comicsforlife 35 votes
What are you talking about?
35%
LeGardePourprealanmichael1mueller_liteMizzila1297duhboy2u2HarukotyanwaterywatermelonCAPTAIN_NXR7cyncieLatinaBunnySnaveXsBlueOvalePalmArrowcalipossRedShoe7EricasFreePlaySuperCoolRachaelWarGreymon77kaiwrysimsPeral 27 votes

Comments

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    No
    No doll should be harmed for kits.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes
    I'm saying yes just because I'd watch and laugh, but honestly no. Not if he doesn't enjoy it.

If he won't touch SPs and GPs, I cannot imagine him enjoying kits. So, as sad as it is, I get it.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    No
    sorry to say this but my answer is no
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2021
    Yes
    Isnt LGR kinda just done with the Sims?

Anyway I say yes. Something needs to suffer since we are forced to deal with the atrocity that is kits.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    No
    He’s not reviewing TS4 content anymore so I guess I don’t see the point.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    No
    I like lgr but its pointless since he doesnt review small dlc for ts4 anymore
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    No
    Seriously? 🤔
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    No
    But Scenarios are free.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    Are you talking about the Lazy Game Reviewer?
    What dolls are you talking about?

If you are talking about the Lazy Game Reviewer, then I think he is more interested in major expansion packs to The Sims 4, because they are more worthwhile to talk about. Game packs are passable. But stuff packs and kits are a no-go. They are mostly filled with stuff for a different look, and they don't do much change to the overall gameplay besides that one object.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    I watch LGR (for the 90s computers) but I don't have a clue what this topic is about. Dolls? Kits?
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    No
    I don't think he would enjoy the kits at all. He didn't like the stuff packs.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    No
    it was funny but tbh that would kind of result to lots of trash if he did it for every kit

+ i thought he doesn't go through sims4 stuff anymore unless it interests him
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    No
    also for people confused about dolls :wink:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD2xzH1fc7g
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    No
    Kind of a strange thread. He's never going to do it, so why would this matter? He's been very disappointed with the way Maxis has been handling the content of the game, splitting up what should be in much fewer packs into many packs.

A shame, too. His Sim reviews was the only content I watched. And his review on that new flight simulator, that was neat.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I’ve only ever watched his EP and GP reviews so this doll thing is new to me.
    Thanks @Simmingal for posting the example.

Personally I don’t like perfectly fine objects being destroyed just for the sake of it. To me it’s like folks having food fights. They bake this wonderful tasty, edible cake and then just throw it at each other for the sake of fun. Why not spray each other full of insulation foam and stick yourselves into a wall to keep the house warm. That’s horrifyingly fun. And more useful.

You’d think LGR’s parents would’ve taught him to not destroy is toys when he was a little kid. He could’ve sent these dolls to an orphanage instead. The poor little orphans would’ve actually enjoyed playing with them and for a lot longer than 5 minutes.
    By now it must be obvious that I’m quite sensitive to this nonsense. 😅

These YouTubers should use themselves as hangman so they don’t have to suffer through all this “controversial” Sim content anymore. Now I’m being harsh.

Anyway , why on earth would LGR even bother buying more dolls for scenarios & kits? That’s just sort of utterly ridiculous. 💩
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021
    No
    Thank you for linking to that Simmingal, I had no idea what those dolls was about.

LGR only does reviews of Expansion Packs now because the other packs are lacking in content. He doesn't want to just keep repeating himself over and over saying that Game Packs and Stuff packs are lacking in content and him doing reviews of kits and scenarios would be exactly that so...no.

He seems happy doing videos about computers, software and games. And I like watching his videos too so win-win.
    edited November 2021
    No
    I’ve only ever watched his EP and GP reviews so this doll thing is new to me.
    Thanks @Simmingal for posting the example.

Personally I don’t like perfectly fine objects being destroyed just for the sake of it.
    yeah i kind of agree in a way
    we shouldn't make trash with things that are perfectly fine and useable

but at least the original doll was probably almost completely flammable so it hopefully didn't end on top of a random landfill
    did feel bit bad when he upgraded to cool ralph with plastic body and burned it though... cause plastic in general is not vibe and you can't even really dispose of it reasonably after you destroy it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsgBccPpYiI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kYZJKnmVU&list=PLbBZM9aUMsjH0ugWCCkcFxNPtvqRoi9la&index=13
    then again who am i to judge random game reviewers non eco choices i guess :/
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    then again who am i to judge random game reviewers non eco choices i guess :/

Well…I must admit upgraded Ralph was pretty cool. It was sad to see him burn alright. 😅

No
    logion wrote: »
    He seems happy doing videos about computers, software and games. And I like watching his videos too so win-win.

@logion I also like his LGR Foods videos.

https://youtu.be/eL-5iR-04to
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    No
    logion wrote: »

@logion I also like his LGR Foods videos.

https://youtu.be/eL-5iR-04to

I love those, I wish he could do them more often.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    No
    He's not interested in TS4 anymore, I think he'll only cover EPs.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes
    I know he no longer reviews packs the point was to bring back Ralph to see how long he would last with the tsunami of kits and or scenarios. Not long.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited November 2021
    No
    IIRC LGR said he will review Sim4 DLC if it interests him enough to buy it, but having to review it all was making him hate Sims 4, and even though it isnt his favourite in the series he didnt want that to happen.

ED But he really needs to do more LGR Foods videos. They would have been great during the lockdown.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    No
    Does he even still play the game anymore? I thought he sort of retired from the community, which is sad (I blame EAxis and the current state of the Sims for this)
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
    No
    Does he even still play the game anymore? I thought he sort of retired from the community, which is sad (I blame EAxis and the current state of the Sims for this)

Did he ever actually play TS4? I thought he only did pack reviews.