Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion from another game do you wish was in TS2?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
If there are any!
I really wish celebrities could be in TS2, and make it difficult to become famous. Id love it!
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited October 2021
    makin' magic. it should be in every game tbh :lol:
    but also vampires from ts4 though its game pack but you kno.

I feel like ts2 could have been more occulty

sadly i can't even play it anymore tho cause i don't have disc spot and ive lost most of the eps anyway
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I wish Superstar (TS1), Showtime (TS3), or Get Famous (TS4) would have been in Sims 2.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Superstar (complete with the satellite dish that adds more TV channels, and the glitzy music... Superstar had one of my favorite soundtracks) and Get To Work (I always wanted to see what my Sims do at work).
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    The Sims' Makin Magic.
    I love Apartment Life for witches, but theres one thing I'll always miss. Climbing a beanstalk to meet a giant Will Wright and taking his beans!
    Magic Town was just perfect, the weird townies, the rollercoasters with the giant tragic clown head and getting chased by the Magic Spellchecker for daring to teleport infront of someone "non magical"

It was the first really out of place step the Sims took from being grounded and still hasn't been beat 3 expansions of magic later.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Heehee_BearHeehee_Bear Posts: 13 New Member
    Generations and the one that added the star celebrity point system (I can't remember the name :neutral: )
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Generations and the one that added the star celebrity point system (I can't remember the name :neutral: )

Yes Sims 2 is missing a celebrity system! And what would you want for generations in sims 2?

• DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Basically the entire sims 3 library in a sims 2 fashion of course.

I love sims 3 to 2 content, also sims 1 superstar would be cool
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Honestly, probably Get To Work, as it would be interesting what their work buildings look like and how their work is done. As for another, an expansion of bon voyage- in island paradise, even add jungle adventure/ world adventure. There are 3 locations: one is a ski resort, a summer town, and a historical town (i'll call it that!) it would be cool to play through some of those adventures, as well as swim in the water! Even some attributes from generations would be cool, such as imaginary friends, as well as recognizing their step mom as mom.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 106 Member
    Generations and Parenthood. I love the amount of family play involved in those two packs. Also iirc Generations included buy mode items like walking canes for Elder sims.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Definitely Superstar from sims 1 and Showtime/ Get famous. I was so devastated back then when I realised TS2 era ended without a fame pack!😅

Making Magic was also something I hoped for...🤔
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Actually, I would like Castaway stories to be in TS2 as an expansion. :3 I'm playing Castaway right now, it's really fun.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Jungle Adventure from TS4.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I wish Superstar (TS1), Showtime (TS3), or Get Famous (TS4) would have been in Sims 2.

This. Outside of stardom, TS2 has everything I need to keep me entertained for life, but I always found the lack of celebrity missing--I've been using hacks to enable celebrity play. And now with all of the 4t2 and 3t2 conversions--all the celebrity props are available along with the hacks.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    Snowy escape, haha. Might seem weird, but the snowy hood and its activities to Three Lakes and rest to Takemizu Village :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I would love Paranormal and Jungle Adventure in Sims 2:)
  • ModernDayM0zartModernDayM0zart Posts: 20 Member
    Not an expansion but would be cool if there was some sort of CO-OP (2 player LAN/Online) or multiplayer mode for Sims 2, where you and your friends can control different Sims, or Open World similar to Sims 3.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited January 2022
    Not an expansion but would be cool if there was some sort of CO-OP (2 player LAN/Online) or multiplayer mode for Sims 2, where you and your friends can control different Sims, or Open World similar to Sims 3.

That would be nice. I do have Sims 1 gamecube and it has dual screen coop, I like using this with my family :)

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2022
    One thing that is stopping me from going back to Sims 2 lately, is the lack of some playable occults like fairies, mermaids, and genies, etc. I prefer how witches and spellcasters were done in Sims 3 and Sims 4 RoM, so I would want those, too. (I didn’t like the concept of evil/good witch thing in Sims 2, and I am not fond of witches hats stuff.)

I also kind of miss imaginary friends, too.

So, like, Island Paradise, Supernatural, Generations, and Showtime from Sims 3, and then vampires from Sims 4’s customizable Vampires and spellcasters from RoM and/or witches from Sims 3.

Sims 2 is just missing the occults from the later games to suit my occult family style.

Sims 4’s Parenthood and Sims 3’s Generations would add to the family gameplay as well.

Sims 3 (with mods) and Sims 4 have spoiled me too much of the later content at this point for me to go back to Sims 1 and Sims 2, hehe.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • IamJIamJ Posts: 44 Member
    Oh wow: great question!

Expansions and game packs I would really want from other games:
    * Superstar (ts1)
    * Cottage Living (ts4)
    * Spa Day (ts4)
    * Parenthood (ts4)
    * Jungle Adventure (ts4)
    * High School (ts 4)

I also would have wanted sims 2 to have specific supernatural packs like in sims 3 and 4, but not because I want them, but because then I could chose to _exclude_ them. This is one of few things I actually think sims 1, 3 and 4 (particularly 3 and 4) all did better than sims 2: containing supernatural content to specific packs. I hate all supernatural content in sims, and in sims 2 I can’t chose to exclude it. Especially the witches drives me insane constantly showing up on all the community lots. I’ll build the most hip nightclub or elegant restaurant, I have replaced all townies so everyone wears great clothes and look normal, and then suddenly some witch on a broom shows up out of nowhere with a cat. I _never_ play with witches, zombies or plant sims or all the other supernaturals, so it would be great if they had been in their own pack and people could chose whether or not they wanted them.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Have to agree that the dorky witch hats and silly Halloween costumes they wear are not a good addition.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I would have to say parenthood (sims 4) and generations (sims 3).
    The sims 2 already has fantastic family play, but with these 2 expansions it would be unbeatable.
    This would add many features such as
    • Character values
    • punishment system
    • Pranks
    • Imaginative play
    • Canes for elders
    • New events such as prom, graduation
    • after-school activities
    • school projects
    • Volunteering
    • and many interactive objects all sims can enjoy (e.g. hopscotch, seesaw, construction blocks, etc)
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever