Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know your a simmer when you...

You know you're a real simmer when you've played so long that your head hits the keyboard to wake you up from falling asleep from sleep depravation. Or you fall out of your chair from sleep depravation. LOL

Comments

• babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Or when you give yourself bursitis/shoulder impingement, can’t move your arm without pain for two weeks, so you visit to an orthopedist and physical therapist. 😬
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    Or when you give yourself bursitis/shoulder impingement, can’t move your arm without pain for two weeks, so you visit to an orthopedist and physical therapist. 😬

OMG. Send EA the bill. LOL

OMG. Send EA the bill. LOL
    LOL! 😆
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited November 2021
    when you are online shopping for some clothes and think you finna look great in something when u go to selvadorada and then few seconds later your brain realizes selvadorada isnt real and there aint no way you goin there

owo

yeah i guess imma pass on that green cargo dress its literally not gonna work in finland weather like ever
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    … when you can convince your mother to cook dinner because she has “higher cooking skill” than you do. :D
    You know you’re a real simmer when you demolish your own house and expect it to be replaced by a fully furnished mansion 30 seconds later.

HaHaha. Yeah you got a point.
    You know you’re a real simmer when you demolish your own house and expect it to be replaced by a fully furnished mansion 30 seconds later.

Should I laff at that CAPTAIN_NXR7?
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    When you are out for dinner with your sister and her partner and we're all talking about what we do with our sims, including locking them in basements. Then you realize people are starting to give you weird looks.
    When you are out for dinner with your sister and her partner and we're all talking about what we do with our sims, including locking them in basements. Then you realize people are starting to give you weird looks.

That's because locking them in the basement means that you are killing them to get rid of them. I'd give you a weird look to. You'd be surprised as to how many simmers are out the in the shadows. LOL
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

Should I laff at that CAPTAIN_NXR7?

Well…I wasn’t laughing at the time. 😆
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    When you have dreams about the sims lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    You visualise your bladder meter going green while going to the toilet.
    Grab a mop on the way back Brd709
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    You remind yourself to spend time with someone because you think your social meter for that friendship is getting low.

Yeah, I've done this. :D
    Isharell wrote: »
    You remind yourself to spend time with someone because you think your social meter for that friendship is getting low.

Yeah, me too. I like my sim girl friend better than my real on. I hope she don't see this. LOL
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited November 2021

Can we sue them? I've had the same problem. With the Pandemic and all I've been spending too much time playing and I think I have repetitive strain syndrome or RSI? whatever it's called. Feels like my little finger has been electrocuted! I've had to take a rest.

I'm now finding I'm a bit ambidextrous. I can use the mouse better and better with my left hand. Cue RSi on the other arm! :o:'(
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

Can we sue them? I've had the same problem. With the Pandemic and all I've been spending too much time playing and I think I have repetitive strain syndrome or RSI? whatever it's called. Feels like my little finger has been electrocuted! I've had to take a rest.

I'm now finding I'm a bit ambidextrous. I can use the mouse better and better with my left hand. Cue RSi on the other arm! :o:'(

I was watching a speed build and the youtuber was talking abt the same issue they had and they started using their less dominant hand to build so they can switch hands to further prevent from injuring their dominant hand.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    Imagine the doctor bill EA would have. Their game is bigger than Facebook. It's EVERYWHERE IN EVERY COUNTRY.
    Simburian wrote: »

The Sims is bigger than Facebook. It's everywhere. Contrast the pain it causes with the joy it brings. Hmm!!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    You know you’re a Simmer when friends start showing baby pictures on their phones, and you’re like “Cute, but look at my Sim!”

(Yes. I have done this)
    cyncie wrote: »
    You know you’re a Simmer when friends start showing baby pictures on their phones, and you’re like “Cute, but look at my Sim!”

(Yes. I have done this)

You got me rolling on the flo. That's crazy.
    @Simburian My physical therapist showed me some strengthening exercises which, combined with better posture and more breaks, should help prevent the issue in the future. I should probably replace my recliner with a real desk chair with support. But where can I buy a reasonable amount of self-control?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited November 2021
    Isharell wrote: »

and also when you talk to someone and you can just feel the
    MTS_Alexx58-585466-HR01.JPG
    above your head
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    When you actually want dragons to eat your garden and attack your neighbor.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017