Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe a World You'd Want

KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
What's a place the Sims franchise has never gone but you'd like to see? Sims 1 had vacations to the beach, the mountains, and camping. Sims 2 had the far East, tropical beaches, and more mountains with lumberjacks. Sims 3 had France, Egypt and China. There was also an Italian world in the Store. Sims 4 has had beaches, Japan, the jungle, camping, Britain, Germany, and lots of American world's.

If we could go somewhere new, where would you want? What details would you want?

1. I want an African Savannah, like the Serengeti. I want tall beige grass, not desert. I want Ethiopian food, African inspired drums, architecture, clothes and fabrics, and body piercings/tattoos.

2. I want a crowded inner city neighborhood in India. With rickshaws as debug items, marketplace streets, and a big River canal. Now that we have cows in the game, a few of those could be wandering around too!

3. I want Moscow and Eastern Europe. Or maybe western Asia, something with Coptic, Eastern Orthodox, or Byzantine architecture. Painted ceilings would be a must.

Comments

• temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    A medieval world with Elves and Dragons.
    Also would like a stone age world with dinosaurs and cave sims, like the Flintstones.
    Plus a Victorian london world with Werewolves and plague Doctors.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    I really want a far north, rural world with log cabins and spruce forest. If there are moose and bears (actual animals, not sims in costumes) wandering around, so much the better.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I'd like a choice of plain worlds without unplayable houses, with either desert, icy, lush, or island scenarios and I'd like to add my own decorations to the backgrounds!

Not much to ask is it, or would I be putting an artist out of a job? ;)
  • Incacore_LlamaIncacore_Llama Posts: 22 Member
    More Latin America in general, a Brazil themed subtropical hilly beach (Alpacabana would be a good name, wink), or just an expansion to selvadorada since that jungle theme is just amazing.

A tundra world, be it nordic, Canadian, or even russian inspired (though in general I find Eastern Europe style to be a bit ugly I am sure lots of people would love it)

A praire or similar world. Big country vibes, like Appalosa.

Another Italian world ;-;

And since the worlds are already so contained and closed, why not go crazy? Swampy world where all houses must be on stilts, or maybe a lunar / off-planet / space base world, with like, neighborhoods in domes.
    Plus a Victorian london world with Werewolves and plague Doctors.

Yes! A Victorian themed CITY would be just AMAZING

Heck, I think in general an industrial revolution themed pack could be very fun if we ever go exploring different eras (And assuming Sims world is always no-war high-inclusivity harhar), you could make the sim that discovers electricity, makes the first flying machine, the first phone.

But hah, that is leaving the topic a bit.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I would like a Greek inspired world, maybe with a bit of culture too, like Greek dance, some wood fired oven recipes and olives and olive oil pressing.
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    • A world which could function like an actual estate with a manor house and also had a vineyard, rental homes, and other properties that could be owned by manor house owner? (Thinking something similar to Builtmore Estate in concept though not in size.)
    • A small town / city world focused on lots that could be ownable by Sims as secondary properties like restaurants, bars, and apartment complexes. (The restaurants / bars / etc should have been done with either Dining Out or Get to Work.)
    • A lot with several lots in the 30x30, 40x40, 50X50 and 64x64 range. (Ideal for building upscale properties for the wealthy, rich and famous. EX: the Del Sol crowd.)
    • Worlds with lots that empty but go with the Sulani world, Del Sol world and Selvadorada world. (others two but those are my main picks)
    • I also like @temporalgod's suggestion about a Victorian London type world. Steampunk and Cyberpunk worlds wouldn't be bad either.
    • A world that lent itself to the film noir genre. (Seedy motels, dive bars, Ritzy mob owned lounges and clubs, a PI office, etc)
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want a big dark world like Moonlight Falls with Werewolves.
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    What's a place the Sims franchise has never gone but you'd like to see? Sims 1 had vacations to the beach, the mountains, and camping. Sims 2 had the far East, tropical beaches, and more mountains with lumberjacks. Sims 3 had France, Egypt and China. There was also an Italian world in the Store. Sims 4 has had beaches, Japan, the jungle, camping, Britain, Germany, and lots of American world's.

If we could go somewhere new, where would you want? What details would you want?

1. I want an African Savannah, like the Serengeti. I want tall beige grass, not desert. I want Ethiopian food, African inspired drums, architecture, clothes and fabrics, and body piercings/tattoos.

2. I want a crowded inner city neighborhood in India. With rickshaws as debug items, marketplace streets, and a big River canal. Now that we have cows in the game, a few of those could be wandering around too!

3. I want Moscow and Eastern Europe. Or maybe western Asia, something with Coptic, Eastern Orthodox, or Byzantine architecture. Painted ceilings would be a must.

I'd want Mecca in Saudi Arabia so I could fulfill my oath to Allah and go on Haj from The SIMS 4.