Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with last names and MCCC

SimNajaSimNaja Posts: 429 Member
Suddenly my babies born in game, don't get a last name? Someone who know what to do to fix it?

Comments

• Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    SimNaja wrote: »
    Suddenly my babies born in game, don't get a last name? Someone who know what to do to fix it?

You have MC Command I believe? You can go to settings and set last names to change to the male or female owner of the house. Ex: I am "Lawrence Jacobs" in my sim home. I married Lacy Goth and in 24 sim hours her last name became Jacobs. But our child was born before we got married (a product of "Risky WooHoo") and his last name was Goth when he was born. He was born before we got married. But in 24hrs after we got married his last name had not changed to Jacobs and was still Goth after his mothers last name. So I went to MC Command CAS and the whole family showed up. It's the setting where you plan your sims attire. I just clicked the baby sims name and physically changed his name to Jacobs just like I would if I was creating him for the first time. I hope I have been of help SimNaja.
    If you don't have MC Command SimNaja then I believe that you could go to manage worlds and click the house where the baby lives. That should bring up the screen where you can "edit" the family. Click "edit" and you should get the whole family in CAS mode. Now click the baby and change it's last name just as if it was your first time naming him/her.
  • SimNajaSimNaja Posts: 429 Member
    SimNaja wrote: »

You have MC Command I believe? You can go to settings and set last names to change to the male or female owner of the house. Ex: I am "Lawrence Jacobs" in my sim home. I married Lacy Goth and in 24 sim hours her last name became Jacobs. But our child was born before we got married (a product of "Risky WooHoo") and his last name was Goth when he was born. He was born before we got married. But in 24hrs after we got married his last name had not changed to Jacobs and was still Goth after his mothers last name. So I went to MC Command CAS and the whole family showed up. It's the setting where you plan your sims attire. I just clicked the baby sims name and physically changed his name to Jacobs just like I would if I was creating him for the first time. I hope I have been of help SimNaja.

I have MCCC.. Thank you for your help, in which category do i find the options to change names?
    I'll get back to you on that but I believe that it's either the pregnancy or population settings where you decide the auto naming of wives and children. Also, you can go on YouTube and look up MC Command settings tutorial. That's how I learned to use it. It's a massive mod and takes a while to get used to.
  • SimNajaSimNaja Posts: 429 Member
    I'll get back to you on that but I believe that it's either the pregnancy or population settings where you decide the auto naming of wives and children. Also, you can go on YouTube and look up MC Command settings tutorial. That's how I learned to use it. It's a massive mod and takes a while to get used to.

Yeah it's huge. Also the reason that i cant find it again, haha..
    The problem is that i didnt change the settings recently, so i dont know where this change is coming from