Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You like white chocolate?

KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
1z4ejk.jpg
chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
._.

You like white chocolate? 51 votes

White chocolate isn't even chocolate! Ew!
17%
lisamwittMariefoxprice83Qnshr5KelvinJordan061102afai1261MyriadSimsCalico45Chris_McSims 9 votes
Love it! Can't get enugh of white chocolate! Nom-nom-nom...
47%
icmnfrshalanmichael1Babykittyjadedrakharisannaliese39M13VulpeculacyncieBMSODeKayZiafarxLunaSimsxKendranabellagorillaGrumpyGlowfishSassycottonAmandèleWildIrishBansheeAyKooChaoSleepstarSiggDiggit 24 votes
Not a favourite but I still eat them. They're alright, I guess.
35%
simgirl1010Cororondreamerz13SimplyJenSweetieWright_84wolfkomoki1CAPTAIN_NXR7Sorak4texxx78Pamtastic72LinzzlogionSeashoreLiviaSimmingalEllupelluelluWhatCobblersVINNIHignominiusrex 18 votes

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    White chocolate is just the cacao fat, with the defining characteristics removed, a byproduct of cocoa production padded with loads of sugar and milk solids. Real dark chocolate, undiluted with dairy or a lot of sugar, is my favorite kind.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Yessss, it's one of my favourites! Especially with hazelnuts :3
    Banner.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Best type of chocolate that's not even a chocolate.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited October 2021
    I have never been a huge fan of chocolate actually. I don't like sweets overall, which I guess is a good thing.

I love licorice though, but if you have never had them you will probably not like them, they are kinda salty and it is a common candy here in Sweden.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Sometimes I miss it, I always loved white chocolate, something about the taste was exceptional!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    I buy white chocolate sometimes. But I like it best in combination with "normal" chocolate. :smile:
    logion wrote: »
    I love licorice though, but if you have never had them you will probably not like them, they are kinda salty and it is a common candy here in Sweden.

I love salty liquorice, and chocolate with salty liquorice is popular here in Sweden, but I think that combination is a little weird. :tongue: I love watching videos of non-europeans trying salty liquorice or Turkisk Peppar. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Milk & Dark chocolate for life
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yeah, really don't like it. It doesn't bother me if another person likes it or anything, but it isn't something I can eat straight.

Also, while it sounds kind of inflammatory, the closest white chocolate gets to chocolate is cacao butter. It's like "vanilla" ('cause whose really regularly paying for vanillan instead of vanillin?) Ice cream begging for chocolate syrup.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    I love it. I also love real chocolate, so I’m a equal opportunity chocoholic. My favorite white chocolate is Lindts coconut white chocolate bar.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Love it, even though it isn't actually chocolate. :p That and dark chocolate are my faves.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited October 2021
    idk i mean usually no but i sometimes like it as addition to something

dark chocolate is the one you can't make me eat (its just too much choco for me)

and even then while i prefer milk chocolate...

I don't really stan chocolate as whole that much tbh like sometimes yeah but most of the time meh
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don't hate it but it's still not chocolate... of I'm craving chocolate (so always) it will not do the trick... has to be dark or milk But if it comes in a variety pack of chocolate that I have or something I'll eat it. I'd be unlikely to specifically buy it though. It's also good in baking... like white chocolate macadamia cookies are awesome. Some times a white hot chocolate is nice too. But to just eat as a chocolate bar it's not something I have often.
  • Rabellaka_SimmingRabellaka_Simming Posts: 46 Member
    I've actually attempted to make keto white chocolate.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I like it mixed with other ingredients. Godiva, Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, Hershey's cookies and cream bars. Plain white chocolate. Not so much.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Hershey's, M&Ms, Reese's PB Cups, Lindor (Special love for Lindor <3)

YORK PATTIES

These are chocolate.

I've already said it but Milk/Dark chocolate are chocolate and white chocolate is a sinful disgrace upon this earth and should be cast from earthly society down to the pits of the Nether because any other fate is insufficient.

Rant over.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    White chocolate is basically cocoa butter with a little vanilla for more flavour.

"Real" chocolate is cocoa butter mixed with cocoa solids, and flavourings like vanilla or nut paste.

And in most chocolate products they add emulsifiers, milk powder and other stuff... But the main thing is that both white and brown chocolates are cacao products. Eat whatever type you like. :tongue:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Dark chocolate is my favourite, but will eat most things containing the word chocolate.

Am not normally a big fan of white chocolate but was given these once as a present
    https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/strawberries-and-cream-egg-shaped-truffles-200g-R384791006.html
    Best white chocolate I've ever had. 😋
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Oooh I love it! Ever tried a white Terry's Chocolate Orange? If not, you haven't lived! :p
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I love chocolate. I'm not so picky to the point of believing white chocolate isn't even real chocolate. It also depends on what it is. Is it just chocolate bars, chocolate cake or frosting, peanut butter cups which I personally think tastes better with white chocolate or are you talking chocolate souffle or chocolate mouse chocolate ice cream etc?

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    It ain’t chocolate and it’s too sweet for me. I can enjoy it occasionally though. I’d have one square a year.
    I prefer 70% dark chocolate. With a black coffee…🤤
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Personally I prefer Dark Chocolate. As long as it isn't Milk Chocolate I like it.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    I'm a dark chocolate fan. If I get a mix of chocolates that has white chocolates in it, I give them to the kids.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Meh 😕
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    It's especially good with peppermint and hazel nut chocolate chips.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios