Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC not showing up

smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
I've took a couple month break from TS2 and also got a new computer. Has anyone had issues with CC not showing up? I downloaded my usual default replacements and necessary mods. The mods show up and are usable (simblender, batbox, etc.) But my cc isn't in the game. I've tried restarting the game multiple times, the body shop trick, & CC is enabled.

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Going to ask some obvious questions but sometimes we forget the obvious.

1. You have unzipped the CC?
    2. For the defaults, you have clicked on the items to see if it shows up? If I recall correctly, the thumbnail pics for the items don't change (possible, I think if you do something, but I forget what that something is).
    3. For Maxis objects, you have downloaded the Color Enable Package (CEP), correct? You need that mod for recolors and I'd imagine for defaults as well.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I have the College Adjuster and I have to go to the Miscellaneous category in Build Mode to find it.
  • beepaund16beepaund16 Posts: 2 New Member
    i would like to ask, for CC sim which i got either from TSR or web Other can not appear in my ts3 but in the launcher marked installed. For all ccs of package/sims3pack type is well installed and only for cc sim only that is not. Frustrating. Does anyone know where the problem is?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    beepaund16 wrote: »
    i would like to ask, for CC sim which i got either from TSR or web Other can not appear in my ts3 but in the launcher marked installed. For all ccs of package/sims3pack type is well installed and only for cc sim only that is not. Frustrating. Does anyone know where the problem is?

@beepaund16, it would be best to ask your question over in The Sims 3 Tech section as this is a Sims 2 thread. There is a thread over in the TS3 Tech section that is set up for new members such as yourself who can't start new threads... :)

Here is the link to the thread for you... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976212/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues-2020-version#latest