Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stupid Things I've Done

2...Next

Comments

• MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    My Sim acquired Pangu's Axe and returned it to the sponsor with a couple of hours to spare in her vacation. This is far from enough time to to go through the Wells/Levels at the Hot Springs. No problem. She joined the others exploring the catacombs til time ran out. Next trip to China, she headed for the Hot Springs - after, "Meet a Local", Take Picture of Academy" etc. the easy to grant wishes that come up once you arrive - but the option "Smash" was not available on the boulder. She didn't have the axe. I checked everybody else's inventories. They don't have it either. I have a 'Travel Chest' at home where I keep things needed while travelling. I left Opals, Grapes, Mummitomium, Bell Peppers etc in the chest because they are not needed in China. Somehow, while I was sorting through who got what, I forgot Pangu's Axe. The first day of a 5 day trip and I already screwed up. Her husband however, was smart enough not to take "Knowledge of the Past" after he finished "The Pilgrim’s Walk", because that means a trip to France. He'll take that near the end of the trip. In the meantime, they both worked together on 'The Late Emperor's' (apparently I can't type his name here) "Treasure Trove".