Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The One Thing in TS4 I'm Not Disappointed About.

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I like toddlers, too. I like Silly toddlers randomly giggling to themselves, Inquisitive toddlers thinking about whatever… what I mean is, the autonomous actions.
    I also really like the search option in Build/Buy! It’s so useful.
    Visiting different worlds is fun, too. It’s nice being able to go to the beach in Sulani in summer if you don’t live there. And you can grow up in one world and move to a different one.

What was the first thing that popped into your head, though? :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    @Cinebar Hmm… probably toddlers. I should’ve read your first post a bit better!
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Build and Buy and CAS are always fun if your using them for your favorite sims. Clubs and holidays are fun to play with for me. I also love the free updates that come with clothes and hair.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Build mode is a lot more player friendly than before, and the sims are more attractive.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Being able to have sims live in different worlds in the same save and the ability to play on a rotation.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    First thing that pops in my head is the connected worlds. I love being able to travel to any world in the same save.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    First thing that popped into my head is the facial expressions. I love watching the hot-headed sims the most, they really wanna tell their side of why they are so upset by using the hand and face animations. Toddlers are adorable when they are stubborn and don't want to do what you ask ( toddlers are the best). I even love to watch them cook, who wouldn't love a little ear wax in their food. :D

So much I love about S4, but this is what first came to mind <3
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Lovely graphics. Best basement building, ability to resize/move rooms & buildings. CAS is almost a game in itself.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2021
    I love that in the create a pets, you can be able to go in paint mode & use color wheel, spray tool, brush tool, stamp tool, adding layers of patterns on cats & dogs bodies in “TS4 cats & dogs”. And able to customize cats & dogs & put outfits on them.
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    The very first thing that pops into my mind is how much I actually really like Vampires in TS4. It's done so well!
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    I love being a witch! The whole realm of magic pack was a hit for me. <3
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    This is a positive thread. :D There are many things about what we like about TS4. There are many threads about what we don't like or what we felt missed the mark and could have been done differently (in our opinions).

However, name the one thing that doesn't disappoint you in TS4. Fun! right? Don't weigh any thing against your most favorite things or EP or GP etc. but whatever is the first thing that pops into your head. Name only one. Just one.

I will start, because this is the first thing that popped into my head at this moment in time.

The music from the Vampire pack. It hits the mark and I love it right up there with the tunes from Makin' Magic from TS1. I really love the songs/music in that pack. Perfect. Especially when building. Thank you to the producer or whomever it was that ok-ed the music in Vampires' pack.

I like the Go to Work expansion pack. I can either go to work as a Doctor, Police Officer, or Scientist and complete the duties on their jobs, or I can open up a retail store that I build, and sell plants, or art that I grow and create at home and mark up the price to 100% just like a real store owner. LOL