Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Kit Leaked: Blooming Rooms Coming November 9

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms
Coming November 9

“Sanctuary Vibes” Kit Tease now has an official name!
It seems that the Xbox Store has made another leak.

@ALumia_Italia has found a leak through the official Microsoft Store about the upcoming Kit for The Sims 4.

The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms Kit is coming on November 9th according to the leaked listing. The twitter user has also shared what appears to be an official screenshot from this upcoming Kit. Check it out!

https://simscommunity.info/2021/10/30/leak-the-sims-4-blooming-rooms-kit/
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    They really want to make us pay for new pixel plants? Pass! Saves me money!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited October 2021
    Someone probably watered it too much.

All “leak” puns aside (for now >:)), I had a feeling it’d be plants. I could see this coming in handy somewhere...

Do we know if the last kit will be gameplay or CAS?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Someone probably watered it too much.

All “leak” puns aside (for now >:)), I had a feeling it’d be plants. I could see this coming in handy somewhere...

Do we know if the last kit will be gameplay or CAS?

It will be CAS according to the "roadmap".
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I have a herbalist in my game who owns a garden shop....this may be the first kit I buy. Although I find it hard to justify spending £5 on kits. But I'll see. :smile:
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Plants are always good decor as they work with most budgets and styles.

A good variety of houseplants helps when decorating homes of outdoorsy sims too.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think the little orange and lemon trees are cute. Hope the other plants are more flexible and cand can be placed different places, and not just stuck to their shelves. Wonder if we will be able to water these plants.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I love plants, but I wish they'd add an Eco green point or two to the larger potted plants already in the game. It seems weird that they have none at all. Maybe they'll do that someday in one of the refreshes they promised. If new ones added to the game also have no such points, could I say they'd be uh... pointless for me to buy?
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Yes yes more plants. Hoping they add a clutter kit next
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited October 2021
    Plants are nice decor items...

When I look at this picture it feels like they were not going for a particular style for the kit but instead they made all sorts of different plants to fit older packs. The pastel colored shelf in the back reminds me of nifty knitting, the wooden plant table to the right reminds me of tiny living.

As much as I love plants, I don't think I will buy this kit either. A kit with just plants are not really enough for me (and I don't like that it looks like we are getting more kits now instead of packs).

But it looks like something that could work for people that want plants that works with their older packs.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited October 2021
    Told you there'd be more kits even if there's no more expansions or Game Packs this year.

Still, if something as vague as 'plants' is the best they can think of for a pack theme when there's so many thing we still haven't got, they're running low fast.

Personally I think these 'Kits' are being used to get out all the leftover ideas that they weren't allowed to fit into bigger packs.

You know what would be nice? If Bloomin' Rooms had Plantsim Gameplay. BUT no.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I hate kits.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Told you there'd be more kits even if there's no more expansions or Game Packs this year.

Still, if something as vague as 'plants' is the best they can think of for a pack theme when there's so many thing we still haven't got, they're running low fast.

Personally I think these 'Kits' are being used to get out all the leftover ideas that they weren't allowed to fit into bigger packs.

You know what would be nice? If Bloomin' Rooms had Plantsim Gameplay. BUT no.

I think plants is a good kit theme. I always hear builders asking for more plants and clutter. I myself always want more plants to build with.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

We've known since September 20 that four new kits would be released by the end of the year. Two have been released so two more to go.
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I’m personally totally not plant person. My sims have max 2 in the whole house and my own RL house has exactly the same amount. But I’m happy for folks who like plants and want to turn sims houses into small jungles lol. This one is a pass for me. I’m still waiting for fashion Kit for our male sims with new hair, beards and maybe body hair.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member

I don't buy kits but I must say those are mad cute!

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I've never bought a kit and I won't get this one. My sims rarely have plants in their houses unless they are there when they move in. Yay for everyone who likes plants and will get the use out of this though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    A larger pic.

0hbwJhz.png
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I’m personally totally not plant person. My sims have max 2 in the whole house and my own RL house has exactly the same amount. But I’m happy for folks who like plants and want to turn sims houses into small jungles lol. This one is a pass for me. I’m still waiting for fashion Kit for our male sims with new hair, beards and maybe body hair.

I'm not a plant person either but for some reason my Sims are!

At the moment I am looking forward to this kit (I haven't been interested in the previous ones). I will wait until I see the full item list before I decide though (especially with what happened with the window, although I'm sure lessons have been learned and it won't happen again).

Thank you for the pictures @simgirl1010
    I really like the hanging plant light.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Do you guys think that green haired sim is a hint to updated plantsims or something?
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love plants, so I was looking forward to this one. I'll be grabbing it.

Way to go Microsoft. Another leak.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Looks really good for builders! I always get houses from the gallery. Nice to be able to see what people come up with!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    mmmmh yeah these plants probably be useful but also like eh. little hard to be excited over personally cause it doesn't really give me a specific vibe like " oh yeah this totally had to be a separate kit" y' know
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    This is one I might actually get, but I'm going to wait until Black Friday to see if any kits go on sale or if they will always be $5.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    edited October 2021
    I must admit this looks awesome. The hanging lamp-plant combination will be my new favourite ceiling light. Wonderful for winter gardens and greenhouses.