Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you make it register when you finish exploring a tomb?

Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 3 Builders
I've been working on a new world, that includes tombs, and I was play testing them, and my sim got a wish to completely explore a tomb, however, it only registered that I had finished exploring one of them, and it simply did not register when I was done exploring the previous ones. I know for a fact that I set a final room marker in the other tombs. Why didn't it count one of the previous ones as fully explored? She had the wish while she was exploring the first one, prior to completing it.
Post edited by Damienf519 on

Comments

• waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    I've been working on a new world, that includes tombs, and I was play testing them, and my sim got a wish to completely explore a tomb, however, it only registered that I had finished exploring one of them, and it simply did not register when I was done exploring the previous ones. I know for a fact that I set a final room marker in the other tombs. Why didn't it count one of the previous ones as fully explored? She had the wish while she was exploring the first one, prior to completing it.

If your Sim enters the tomb with the Complete A Tomb Wish, then that tomb will be the tomb that will count towards the Wish. The previous Tombs do not matter at all.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    But my sim already had the complete a tomb wish when they entered two of the previous tombs, even through I had set a final room, it did not register in those tombs
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    But my sim already had the complete a tomb wish when they entered two of the previous tombs, even through I had set a final room, it did not register in those tombs

Then I think the trigger is the World Adventures quest. The World Adventures quest is initiated with the bulletin board, and then you are prompted to enter a tomb and finish it.

A custom tomb may not have that trigger.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    But I have made custom tombs, including all of the other tombs in the world I’m working on that do not include that trigger and it still registered. The one where it finally registered was also a custom tomb