Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

weird MCCC Tray Copy/Paste question

Ok, so this is a bit of an odd situation, & I haven't really used the copy/paste function in MCCC that much, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something obvious.

Basically, I'm trying to paste Grace Anansi onto Tomax Colette, & vice versa, because i want to make Tomax the potion maker & Grace the spell slinger, but there's not an easy way that I've found to switch around what potions & spells a spellcaster sim knows. So, this way, I'm hoping Tomx will now know five potions, & Grace will have more spells & less potions--that make sense? So I saved versions of each of them to my library, & then went back in hoping to paste them onto each other. Thing is...the one I want isn't showing up when I click on who I want. That's a confusing sentence, let me try to explain:

When I click on Tomax & go to the copy/paste from tray area in MCCC, the Tomax I saved shows up (along with, from what I can tell, everything else in my tray) but Grace does not. And on the other side, when I click on Grace, Grace shows up as an option, but NOT Tomax. Again, everything else in my tray seems to be there, it's just specifically the one I actually want that doesn't appear to be showing up. I have no idea why this would be? Can anyone offer any insight or solutions? Am I missing something super obvious?

Comments