Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Combined hair & veil

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
I have tons of nice hairs including a few up-dos. I also have a bunch of veils that my brides use for weddings. But because those veils are in the hat category, it means no bride can use the veil with a tiara or crown (nobility).

Did anyone come across a veil that is *not* in the hats category? I think the glasses category would be better, because even if my noble bride normally wear glasses I would not freak out if she skipped her glasses on her wedding day.

Or even better - does there exist a classy bride hair do with veil attached already? If so, my noble bride could easily wear both her tiara and glasses at her wedding ;) I'm mostly interested in a updo hair that is based on medium hair volume. Nothing very high or wide, a but less than Judith Ward's everyday hairdo would be fine. Shorter styles would be fine, too (as if I would not grab whatever I find... I'd definitely do :) ).

Any CAS creators out there re-categorizing any existing veil from hats to glasses category would solve my problem, too :)
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments