Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gen 4 Straud Heiress Poll (Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge) *CLOSED*

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
Who should be the generation 4 heiress of my Straud legacy? She will also be the bachelorette of my next bachelorette challenge, in which she will choose her future spouse from sims submitted by readers.

Although Nemesis is a teen in the published chapters, she is a young adult in my game so the pictures of her here are of her as a YA and I will include her YA trait.

All three girls are young adults (Lori and Amora would have been adults by now given the age gap between them and Nemmie, but I gave them a potion of youth each to send them back to the start of the YA stage).

Lori and Nemmie are mermaids and Amora is a spellcaster but if one of Lori or Nemmie wins I *might* turn them into a spellcaster.

1. Lorelei (Lori) Straud
8vwirCl.png
XrNyuGy.png
Traits: cheerful, geek, proper.
Aspiration: Has completed beach life, inner peace, hope vs order and paragon of hope. Not sure what aspiration I'd give her next.
Career: She reached the top of the secret agent career already and I let her quit at level 10 so she is currently unemployed. If she wins I'll give her another job, not sure which yet.
Life state: Mermaid

2. Amora Straud
1qnxJrS.png
zFhwsEg.png
For some reason, she has pointy ears in live mode but not in CAS.
Below (under the spoiler) is a picture of her side profile in CAS, as you can see she has no pointy ears in CAS:
TRUNVuL.png
Traits: lactose intolerant, dog lover, animal enthusiast.
Aspiration: Extreme sports enthusiast. I have recently completed this so I'm not 100% sure I'll complete it if she wins but I probably will.
Career: She is on level 8 (almost level 9) of the astronaut career. If she wins, I will give her another career after she completes the astronaut career but I don't know which yet.
Life state: Spellcaster

3. Nemesis (Nemmie) Straud
xUutSoY.png
1sgOyKF.png
(Her name was born out of my frustration at her birth - I only wanted 2 kids this gen but risky woohoo (set at only 5%!) had other ideas. When she was born, her father was already an elder, her mother almost an elder and her elder sisters both teens).
Traits: evil, maker, squeamish
Aspiration: Inner peace (but she's pretty much completed this now, just need to keep her happy for 2 days to finish it). Not sure what aspiration she would get next if she wins.
Future career: Military (her dream is to eventually gain control of the whole military and use it to take over Sim Nation, making herself into a dictatorial leader - evil trait and all that).
Life state: Mermaid
Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Gen 4 Straud Heiress Poll (Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge) *CLOSED* 22 votes

Lorelei (Lori) Straud
31%
xaenythKarababy52EricasFreePlaylilypadmeulinSimmingalGirafHuntrConfutus 7 votes
Amora Straud
9%
LuclyluTwinkiesLA 2 votes
Nemesis (Nemmie) Straud
59%
MonaSolstraaleTheYayToastmjalletRavenAngel888kkira555pammiechickRLLegacySims2017SkeilahVanPelt81afai1261Perti23DivaDogs 13 votes

Comments