Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    ellejoyner wrote: »
    Dang haha. I was impressed mine had 100+ downloads... then I saw Jazmi's LOL. '0_0 Apparently being a Maxis fav makes a huge difference. Congrats @Jazmi1396

I know, right? My two Maxis fave'd rooms have over 1500 downloads each. I'm still amazed people still occasionally download them all this time later.

Also congrats, @Jazmi1396! You deserve it!
    image.png
  • Jazmi1396Jazmi1396 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2021
    Thank you! :) I see this as unpredictable. I have a lot I'm proud of, but it has only 360 downloads, and another has 11,000 (without Maxis fav). I don't know what it depends on. :)
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    bhaXpM1.png
    Attention Expert Entrants for #152 - Home Sweet Office

Your results are now available here

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited October 2021
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #154 - Fall Designer Showdown
    FORUM ID:JojoMOMSTER
    ORIGIN ID:jojoMOMSTER
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Rock Ridge Canyon
    NEW LOT LINK: Old Cedar forest Cottage
    LOT COST: 4000
    GALLERY COST: 83941
    TOTAL COST: 8791
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: here
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose the modern living room. It reminded me of a family cottage so I decided to build a family cottage in the woods. art by: mbarnet, mnewi1103, SurfchicCreation, Takissis, tiya33. Thank you for your art.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: art by:mbarnet, mnewi1103, SurfchicCreation, Takissis, tiya33
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    CFKq9qw.png
    QzLUujc.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited October 2021
    FORUM ID: Abelhinha35
    ORIGIN ID: Issabella14
    LEVEL: Expert
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 117 Kings Cres
    Gallery : Link
    LOT COST: 2000
    GALLERY COST: 147 959
    TOTAL COST: 149 959
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Link
    ENTRY DETAILS: I used the modern living room challenge.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: two pieces of art, in the office, by: mnewi1103 (it does not show up as cc)

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

t6oFAh7.png

XRZ25mQ.png

Pu1ohHw.png

Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Archer_GirlArcher_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    edited October 2021

Frais et charmant ~ "Fresh and Lovely

FORUM ID: Archer_Girl
    ORIGIN ID: saturnspoon

SIMS 4 LOT NAME: The Summer Home - The Countryside Neighborhood - Windenburg
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D66CA4D7354211EC80212E2CE62140A4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=saturnspoon&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3,000
    GALLERY COST: 113,478
    TOTAL COST: 116,478
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/xFuZ2t0
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    I chose to design in the category of "French Country" for this challenge. This was indeed a challenge! I scrapped it all and started over many times in an effort to reflect this style in a very genuine way. I've built chateau-like homes in the game that were very French in the architectural style (Second Empire) and decorated with very plush and expensive furnishings. I felt that "French Country" isn't quite a Chateau but it's a combination of a few different styles and they include, "Cottage", "Farmhouse" and "Shabby-Chic". I felt the interior should have a rustic and comfortable feel, using lighter fabrics and colors, and no heavy, dark furniture. I wanted my design to have quaintness but also some finer pieces that looked as though they had been handed down in the family. Or in my mind I imagined the homeowners going to antique shops searching for special pieces and painting or refinishing some shabbier items they found. The sitting room is by far the "fanciest" in this home and I remain torn about my choices in that room. I felt the sofa should have been something more comfy. Just a classic sofa style with a linen slip cover over it and some lovely cushions. I had a sofa that sort of fit that description but the color choices just wouldn't work. It is after all the room that would most often be used to entertain, so perhaps it's okay. As for the design of the home and the exterior, I researched many photos on Google and read some design blogs and it seemed all the homes shared windows with shutters and open windows. And this seems genuine if you're in French countryside that is nearer the Mediterranean. You would want shutters to block out heat but open windows and double doors to allow a breeze when you could get it. The biggest struggle was finding the right windows and I don't know that I was completely satisfied with what I chose but I reached a point where I just had to move forward or I wasn't going to be able to enter as I'm going on vacation this week and won't be back until Nov 1st. Also, this particular home is not outfitted with many electronics or modern appliances. This is a country home and these homeowners are very busy tending their sunflowers and working in the barn on their wood crafts and floral designs. They have one small TV and a radio in the sitting room but no computers or gaming devices. It felt more authentic to avoid them.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes

Xmdur4b.jpg
    AGOyi1j.jpg

Post edited by Archer_Girl on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2021
    FORUM ID: pammiechick
    ORIGIN ID: pammiechick
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Cordelia's Secret Cottage
    Gallery : Hippie Hollow Barn
    GALLERY COST: 96,746
    TOTAL COST: 98,746
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Hippie Hollow Barn on Imgur
    ENTRY DETAILS: When Raynbow Stark was left some money from her grannie, she knew she could convert this old #barn into something #amazing . Rich in #boho accents Raynbow's creativity may have got the best of her but she doesn't care since she's a free spirit. She loves #llamas so she invested in her own--her name is Drama Llama and she lives out back next to the #shrine Raynbow made for her. #llama artwork by @rosemow
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: all the beautiful llama artwork is by Rosemow

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

VYYkigJ.png

rCJLCGJ.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ForeverTuesdayForeverTuesday Posts: 42 Member
    My power has been out since early yesterday morning (from the big storm in the Northeast USA). I can't use the desktop computer where I have The Sims 4 installed. The electric company says the power should be back by like midnight tonight, but I'm not sure how much I trust them. I've worked really hard on my build and the house is completely done, but I've barely started on my landscaping (I was supposed to have a bunch of free time yesterday and today to work on it). Would I still be able to share my build on here even with the unfinished landscaping? Also, if the power takes longer to come back on, could I maybe post on here after the end of the month?

I don't care if this disqualifies me from judging, I'd just really love to still be able to share and maybe get some feedback on a build that I've put a lot of effort into.
    @ForeverTuesday if you'd like feedback from the judges please submit your entry as normal. If it's unfinished we would not disqualify you but we would deduct points. However if you'd like an extra day or so after the challenge closes please let us know, we would love to see your finished result :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • xXQueenBeeXxxXQueenBeeXx Posts: 32 Member

FORUM ID:
    xXQueenBeeXx
    Origin ID: XxXQueenBeeXx
    Level: Starter
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/40314DE7383611EC87112E638F0580EA?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Victorian Magic&max=50&maxis=false
    Lot Cost: 2,000
    Gallery Cost: 92,168
    Total Cost: 94,168
    Slideshow: https://imgur.com/gallery/XUNCOKS
    Entry Details: Beatrice Crumplebottom recently bought this house and gave it minor improvements. She retained it's old charm inside, although nobody remembers when the shed in the back appeared.
    Constructive Criticism: Yes please!
    Pictures:

YT0CLYn.png

5GNiW8C.png
    FORUM ID: SimTresa
    ORIGIN ID: SimTresa
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME:Lagoon Look
    NEW LOT LINK: Lagoon House uses cc - no link.
    LOT COST: 4,000
    GALLERY COST: 95,240
    TOTAL COST: 99,240
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/Vt1Dy43
    ENTRY DETAILS: This beachfront house has decks and porches on three sides. The roof deck provides plenty of extra space for entertaining or just to hang out as a family. The loft can be converted into a fourth bedroom if needed. The house can also be used as a rental instead of a family home. Alexander and Lana Goth rent out the front bedroom for a little extra inicome and to share the beauty of Sulani with tourists.
    Since my last Sulani build veered more toward a modern style, I wanted to try something a bit more traditional. Envisioning a simple, laid-back lifestyle for the inhabitants, I went easy on the electronics and decor. First time I've ever done beach landscaping, so sorry if it's not very good.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: A couple of items from Peacemaker's Island Living set were used. https://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/post/616369860529815552/island-living-buildmode-expanded-thirty-eight
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

DdSTA9f.png
    xIq7JK2.png
    image.png
  • ForeverTuesdayForeverTuesday Posts: 42 Member
    FORUM ID: ForeverTuesday
    ORIGIN ID: Mikaela1237
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 2-5-1 Wakabamori
    NEW LOT LINK (photos above bed not included): https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E65AF827397611EC845CEA3E90C3E6E0?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=bns154&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 14,500
    GALLERY COST: 134,146 (the linked gallery upload has a different price because the "cc" photos above the bed have been replaced by a single frame to allow for me to get a gallery link. The build with the photos has also been shared on the gallery, but the "cc" in that means that I can't get a web link for it)
    TOTAL COST: 148,646
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/AnGTiw7

ENTRY DETAILS: I fell in love with the Boho living room and I had a ton of fun trying to get the style right. Inspired by a picture I saw online, I decided to build a Victorian-style shell. The kitchen and dining room being divided by a chimney was actually inspired by the Victorian house I grew up in, which has this feature, and it was really fun incorporating it and continuing it downstairs to divide the living room from the hallway. I ended up using items from the original living room throughout the house because I wanted a bigger couch in the living room and the rest of the room ended up being designed around that (I'm also planning to incorporate more items into an outdoor seating area). I tried to keep the whole house cozy and fun, with rooms either being colorful or using warm neutrals. I learned a ton about the different ways Bohemian design can look while building the house, and every room was based on one or more reference photos. I think my favorite room is the parents room.

I put the house on a 50x50 lot because I had a cool idea for the landscaping where I'd surround the house with a forest and build little walking trails and different areas (gardens, sitting areas, etc.) throughout the forest. Unfortunately, I moved the house to the lot, added a bunch of trees to roughly show the idea, and then woke up the next day with no power. My power was out for almost two days, so I didn't have time to finish the landscaping (for the same reason, this house isn't playtested). Please judge the house as-is, but know that the random items outside (including 2 mailboxes) and otherwise unfinished landscaping are not intentional parts of the build. I'm hoping to finish the landscaping within the first few days of November and I'll share a new lot link and slideshow on here when I do (just for fun, not for judging).

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: The photos over the parents bed by are from the gallery, uploaded by KatyLady90, Sophisticat42, Batllia, supereb2000 and misspie03. They're not cc, but the gallery marks the photos as cc if I try to upload the lot with them.
    TWITTER TAG: @starlitreader
    Reposting for the links.
    FORUM ID: ForeverTuesday
    ORIGIN ID: Mikaela1237
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 2-5-1 Wakabamori
    NEW LOT LINK (photos above bed not included): https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E65AF827397611EC845CEA3E90C3E6E0?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=bns154&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 14,500
    GALLERY COST: 134,146 (the linked gallery upload has a different price because the "cc" photos above the bed have been replaced by a single frame to allow for me to get a gallery link. The build with the photos has also been shared on the gallery, but the "cc" in that means that I can't get a web link for it)
    TOTAL COST: 148,646
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/AnGTiw7

ENTRY DETAILS: I fell in love with the Boho living room and I had a ton of fun trying to get the style right. Inspired by a picture I saw online, I decided to build a Victorian-style shell. The kitchen and dining room being divided by a chimney was actually inspired by the Victorian house I grew up in, which has this feature, and it was really fun incorporating it and continuing it downstairs to divide the living room from the hallway. I ended up using items from the original living room throughout the house because I wanted a bigger couch in the living room and the rest of the room ended up being designed around that (I'm also planning to incorporate more items into an outdoor seating area). I tried to keep the whole house cozy and fun, with rooms either being colorful or using warm neutrals. I learned a ton about the different ways Bohemian design can look while building the house, and every room was based on one or more reference photos. I think my favorite room is the parents room.

I put the house on a 50x50 lot because I had a cool idea for the landscaping where I'd surround the house with a forest and build little walking trails and different areas (gardens, sitting areas, etc.) throughout the forest. Unfortunately, I moved the house to the lot, added a bunch of trees to roughly show the idea, and then woke up the next day with no power. My power was out for almost two days, so I didn't have time to finish the landscaping (for the same reason, this house isn't playtested). Please judge the house as-is, but know that the random items outside (including 2 mailboxes) and otherwise unfinished landscaping are not intentional parts of the build. I'm hoping to finish the landscaping within the first few days of November and I'll share a new lot link and slideshow on here when I do (just for fun, not for judging).

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: The photos over the parents bed by are from the gallery, uploaded by KatyLady90, Sophisticat42, Batllia, supereb2000 and misspie03. They're not cc, but the gallery marks the photos as cc if I try to upload the lot with them.
    TWITTER TAG: @starlitreader

image.png
    @ForeverTuesday, you’ve built a lovely colourful home. One way to check the gallery art boards before getting too carried away is to place the board on your lot then ‘save to my library’ if that art board has cc art you will be able to see the dread blue spanner before taking the art and mixing it into your build. I find this easier than having to work out the cc art having already placed art from multiple creators from multiple boards (when I am finding my way out of that scenario, I make a room, place the art from one room Of the build in the outside room, delete that room, check by saving lot to gallery to see if the art from that room flags, if no, hit undo a bunch of times and off to the next room then repeat until I have isolated the cc art)
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    FORUM ID: Kiteldesigns
    ORIGIN ID: Kiteldesigns
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME:Cookout lookout
    NEW LOT LINK: uses cc - no link.
    GALLERY COST: 119,688
    TOTAL COST: 121688
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/OWPTnuI
    Style- Storybrook

ENTRY DETAILS: This lovely little storybrook home is a one story home with a basement. This home is modest, but has plenty of room for an older couple to live peacefully. There is plenty of outdoor space, with beautifully landscaped yards to putter around in. This little peace of paradise in the woods would certainly be attractive to many. Large vaulted ceilings throughout most of the first level, making the home seem larger than it is. A modest kitchen, and bathroom for this home. Both bedrooms are fairly spacious, with plenty of room to stretch out if necessary. The basement is mostly unfinished, with food storage, a furnace room, and some workspace to work on hobbies.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: beams and cross braces are from HeyHarries Orjanics pack 1.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: AS7Jups.pngs9Kx5Dz.png

5nd1sli.png
    #BnS154 - Spring Designer showdown is now closed!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited November 2021
    vB2M1iA.jpg

The first thing you notice about your newest clients, the Grangers, is that while they’re dressed for a day in the country, their clothes look brand new and freshly ironed. It is almost as though the couple were dressed in costumes.
    “Hello, welcome. Please sit down and tell me what I can do for you.”
    The two glance at each other, and Amelia nods to her husband, William, indicating that he should do the talking.
    “We’ve decided living in the city is getting too expensive, so we’re looking to move to the country.”
    “It’ll be safer for our kids, plus all the fresh air and wide open spaces will be good for them. I’ve always wanted them to have a yard to play in,” Amelia adds.
    “I grew up in the countryside, and decided it’s time I go back. I’m planning to try my hand at farming. I’ve always wanted to be more self -sufficient, there just isn’t much room in the city to grow your own food. We’re going to try canning fruits and vegetables too.”
    “And I’ll be able to focus full time on my crafting - knitting, embroidery, painting. I’ve been told I could earn money selling my creations online, so I want to try. It’ll be much more fun than being stuck in a stuffy office doing boring work. No offense.”
    “None taken. What did you do before?” You ask, curious.
    “I was an accountant until I got laid off. See? I told you, boring,” Amelia says with a quick laugh.
    “And I was a scientist,” William adds.
    You nod, taking in the information. “What do you have in mind for your new home?”
    “A simple farmhouse with enough bedrooms for our future children. Room for several crops, of course,” William says.
    “And plenty of outdoor space for our children to run and play. There should be room for a small pond somewhere on the property - Will loves to fish,” Amelia adds.
    “An office for Amelia’s new online business. We don’t need a lot of electronics other than the computer though. We want to keep everything as simple as possible to conserve energy.”
    “That’s a good idea. How many bedrooms do you need?”
    “Three? Or maybe four? Can you do that for $120,000?” Amelia asks hopefully.
    “We can,” you assure her. “Your new farm should be ready in a month.”

The brief:
    Budget: 120,000
    Lot size: 40x30 or larger.
    Build a farmhouse with 3 or 4 bedrooms for the Grangers and any existing or future children.
    Include the usual living areas (kitchen, dining room, living room)
    Amelia needs an office for her online shop.
    Make sure to include William’s garden.
    Landscape!

Note: Though this challenge was written with Cottage Living in mind, the pack is not required!

Sim Challenge: Create Amelia and William Granger along with at least one child. Choose all their traits, likes, dislikes, and aspirations. Show them enjoying their new home. Be sure to show all their outfits in the slideshow.

Room challenge: Build William and Amelia’s new country kitchen. Budget: 15,000

Remember to include the entirety of #BNS155 in your entry or it will not be judged! The deadline for this challenge is Tuesday, November 30th, 2021, no later than 12:59:59 EST/New York Time.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • bmj97bmj97 Posts: 61 Member
    FORUM ID: bmj97
    ORIGIN ID: quaeresims
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 3 Olde Mill Lane in Henford-on-Bagley
    NEW LOT LINK: Granger Farmhouse
    LOT COST: §5,200
    GALLERY COST: §107,922
    TOTAL COST: §113,122
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/PCAMmxY
    ENTRY DETAILS: Granger Farmhouse is an American style farmhouse built on a 50x40 lot in the Henford-on-Bagley countryside. Outside, it has a large fishing pond, a garden for all your fruits and veg, and plenty of yard space for the entire family to enjoy. The interior is very cozy and homey with a large living room, an office full of creative items, three big bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: No thank you!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC/recolors were used
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: quiescos
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    QT1YcQ6.png
    7rw3mop.png
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

ROOM ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #155 – Down on the Farm

FORUM ID: tatselk

ORIGIN ID: tatselk

ROOM: Modern Farmhouse Kitchen (https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B00216B53F8811EC862E2E2CE62140A4 )

GALLERY COST: § 14,581

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://tatselksism.tumblr.com/post/667170322998542336/modern-farmhouse-kitchen

ENTRY DETAILS: This modern farmhouse kitchen is the perfect place for a family to cook and gather together.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A

TUMBLR LINK: https://tatselksism.tumblr.com/

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

e04f5d387004c65fd777a3ff33f56a352e6f4d13.jpg

647542f200cf8900df9d1726994b2a76c1706db2.jpg
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #155 – Down on the Farm

FORUM ID: tatselk

ORIGIN ID: tatselk

SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Coorinberg Cottage

NEW LOT LINK: The Grange (https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0EAA8EC53F8911EC870C2E2CE62140A4)

LOT COST: § 3,000

GALLERY COST: § 116,919

TOTAL COST: § 119,919

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://tatselksism.tumblr.com/post/667172875204165632/the-grange

ENTRY DETAILS:

I went for a rustic, homey modern farmhouse look, in line with the Grangers’ request for a simple farmhouse. But I also threw in some modern, funky paintings and home accessories to reflect how the Grangers were from the city.

Key features include 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a conservatory, a home office, a playroom and a large backyard with a pond and a play area.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A

TUMBLR LINK: https://tatselksism.tumblr.com/

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

ca44305f88cdabf27c4a5c233e28baec34112efa.jpg

14c277278a567e85f8a7900b7cf97781a13feff7.jpg
    EVxjqb3.png
    Attention Master Entrants for #153 - Rainbow Paradise

Your results are now available here

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited November 2021
    CHALLENGE #155 - FARM
    FORUM ID:Zita1966z
    ORIGIN ID: Zita1966
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: LA RANCH
    Gallery : LINK
    LOT COST: 5200.00
    GALLERY COST: 114797.00
    TOTAL COST: 11999.70 ($3 shy of budget lol)

VIEW ALL PICS: LINK

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No cc on the actual lot but did use tool mod to create a background surrounding the farm and there cc was used

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

x1Q9uol.png

ftMhS6b.png

4Ddzlyx.png

rXiUtlZ.png

gh8lmqJ.png

3L4t9rP.png
    My game deleted all my terrain paint. I'm surprised because that has not happened in a very long time.
    Wow, that's so strange.
    image.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    CHALLENGE #155 Down on the farm
    FORUM ID: Abelhinha35
    ORIGIN ID: Issabella14
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Back to the Countryside
    NEW LOT: Link
    LOT COST: 3,500
    GALLERY COST:116,170
    TOTAL COST: 119,670
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Link
    ENTRY DETAILS: When I read the brief, my heart went out to Amelia, longing for the simple but exciting living in the countryside. So I incorporated their city living lifestyle into a farm/country lifestyle.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

SLcdga4.png

hlDJU2D.png

XSRyT3S.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top