Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you do with your townies? Are there any you especially like or dislike?

2...Next

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    My Belladonna Cove Sims tend to have a little grudge with any townies and apartment social group townies with the last name Cleveland. I tend to picture the game generated Clevelands as this weird offshoot, just as problematic bunch, usually there's fights, more often than not, those townies get into fights with other townies (totally not influencing them to brawl.)

Most of the time though, I let the townies be, they don't really get involved in my neighbourhoods unless they're something more specific like a vampire or witch, though there's one downtownie with the blond hair and flat cap who often ends up moving in with one of the Sims in my neighbourhood.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Meadow Thayer is adorable. It's been a while since I've played, but I like to have one of my sims marry her.
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    > @StrawberryYogurt said:
    > Not popular npcs like mrs crumplebottom, but like the neighboorhood people. Apparently these are the Pleasantview townies now that ive looked it up. I usually only play my custom neighboorhoods so I thought they were the default.
    > Did anyone's personality seem interesting to you?
    >
    > Goopy, benjamin, meadow, andrea etc
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Benjamin Long and Brandon Lillards are both nutjobs in my games, they always causing drama. Komei is boring so he or Joe Carr is usually my "punching bag" when I want to test out something evil. Meadow is a sweetheart and in one save I had her marry one of my fav sims, went to college and had a cute daughter named Doe. One other of my sims married Niel LeTourneau, he is a sweetheart. He is a firefighter and he stopped one of the fires she had started in her dorm kitchen fire at college.
    >
    > Ok this makes me want to play again :) I love all the storylines i had!

I kicked the townies off my game with the NPCC mod. Now My household sims have the mailman, fireman, bartender, delivery person, etc... jobs. At least the person in my home repairing my stereo or whatever lives in the community instead of "off world".
  • IamJIamJ Posts: 44 Member
    I also have the Pleasantview townies due to always making custom hoods like many others here. I’ve used simPE to replace most of my townies with sims I’ve created myself, but a few that looks normal, have normal names and normal clothes got to stay. I think I kept Benjamin Long: I always liked him. Goopy was probably the first to go 😂 Andrea Hogan and Maria Bendett I also kept, the rest has long been replaced. I know one of my original sims actually married Marisa Bendett so she died from old age a long time ago in my hood, but Benjamin and Andrea are still out there towning around. I view all of my townies and such as a dating pool for my sims so many will eventually be married into my families, but again, most have been replaced. When I make townies I like to give them careers, some skills and some have siblings, some are married and even have kids. Makes it both more realistic and more fun, I think 😁