Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October 26th - Inside Maxis Livestream

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I think pronouns are coming.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited October 2021
    Good that The Sims 5 isn't supposed to be an online game ;)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Great stream so far. I love that they are sharing their stories. Y en español too. 🤭🤭🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    I wish there was panel interviewers with Indian and Korean Simmers to go with the he recent kits. I know one designer was interviewed, but having Sims players relating to that content would have been nice. I'm white and the Korean kit doesn't seem ethnic to me, so having Korean players relate to that content would have been amazing.
    @KathMHughes Right? On that note, I wonder why they didnt't choose Japanese simmers (or game-changers if there are any Japanese) to build Mt. Komorebi's lots. It is really weird.
    The chat shows that is game is only played by children.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    The chat shows that is game is only played by children.

Yeah the chat is pretty bad, lots of arguing.
  • Incacore_LlamaIncacore_Llama Posts: 22 Member
    That art would be great to be put into the game, lovely.
  • simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    They're putting the missing Industrial Loft Kit window in the basegame at the end of November.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Hmmm. I feel like "Scenarios" is the thing they are all so excited about, but I am not into it.
  • LaruhellLaruhell Posts: 48 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Hmmm. I feel like "Scenarios" is the thing they are all so excited about, but I am not into it.

Its basically like community challenges, nothing very original tbh.

I hope theres more coming this year than this update but i doubt it at this point....
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    "Some scenarios will only be for a limited time."
    Barf.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    I don't see the sense of scenarios. I already play rags to riches challenges. And this was the great new update?
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    *siiiigghhhhh*
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    If we're getting Scenarios in lieu of an EP, I am going to be so incredibly disappointed.
  • simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    Doesn't seem like we're getting anything interesting. Sigh.
    edited October 2021
    IF YOU WANT TO ADD PACK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT TO THE BASE GAME AT LEAST TWEAK THEM A LITTLE SO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fucjukqihsihewlsk8hdpx8gf15olww2xf3xf8i9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    It's like they're trying to teach players how to play the game.

It doesn't add anything since you can already play any scenario you want in your head.

Sounds like content creator fodder.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    OMG, that was awful
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    There was so much potential with a concept like the scenarios and they added NO gameplay with it. I don't understand.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited October 2021
    I little bit disapointed by the news. How scenarios will work with rotational gameplay?
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    This livestream was really a waste of time. Nothing interesting, nothing really new.
    To be interesting, Scenarios would have to be way more complex - also far more complex than the aspirations.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Gosh HOW BORING!? You don't give us an EP, I thought this was because huge gameplay was about to come! Just scenarios with pointless goal except ''satisfaction points'' & a hairstyle we paid for before? What about freaking emotions overhaul, better personalities, updated babies, cars!!??
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2021
    When I heard scenarios, I thought that, nice, they found a way you can play challenges and add limitations to the game. But it looks like it's just... a goal?

Again, a good idea limited by no development put into this game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top