Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Oof, sorry I'm so behind. Gonna do quick comments (truly sorry not to comment more in depth) and then play my game :)

@Karababy52
    I'm glad you were able to figure out the festivals in your game, and it also looked like Josh and Essa had a fun time doing city stuff even without the festivals as you figured stuff out too! Cool idea to have Josh cross stitch too! Gotta love when they decided to do it while sitting at the pool. In the middle of a thunderstorm O.o Not gonna lie, I though Josh was naked at first in your daily post too :D Nice time at the H&H festival too! Thank you for your comments on my posts too - and actually, the grimacing sim is Lily Feng, not Judith. I sadly do not have Judith in my game since I don't have GF. But I'm sure she could give Lily a run for her money with her angry faces :D

@Ellupelluellu
    Great updates, love seeing Melody in her alternate universe and great paintings she's been doing of her family too. Loving your story still and can't wait to get answers. It's almost funny seeing the real Vlad in your game too since Kara and I have edited him so heavily in ours haha. But his original look is so iconic. Poor Vlad though. It was his time. Love those vampires urns though. I wonder what Inna's role in this whole thing is too, hmmm....And ooh, how is this universe connected to Melody's? Is this just a past version of Melody's actual life, since Cordelia is indeed pregnant with Essa....can't wait to find out more

No worries about not really commenting on my Beatrix post. It was a throw away post for sure and not even relevant :D

@SoulGal7 and @lilypadmeulin Thanks for your comments <3 Nice to see you guys still lurking.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @permanentrose
    -- oh sorry I somehow missed to comment GeekCon!! Yes I knew it was Lily, those lips and their usual shape cant be anyone elses but her or Judith's , and yes I know you don't have GF , so Lily :):D
    Lovely crib pics with Parsley on the crib too <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2021
    October - Day 22: "It is better to protest than to accept injustice."

pwS0QTC.png

Notes
    HWe9QvP.png
    Essa continued to meditate until she finally maxed out the Wellness Skill and Josh maxed out the Cross Stitch and Juice Fizzing skills too. Finally it was time to see if there was a protest happening in the Uptown district. When they first arrived, there was Adam Lambert dressed in a very...interesting outfit. o.O Malcom looks like he belongs on the cover of GQ or something in comparison!

About 10 minutes later, one protester appeared followed quickly by more.

ge2LbmV.png
    Essa donated 100 simoleans to my Sim, Maralyn Savant, the Sim in green/teal on the far right, and Josh donated to mail carrier, Abbey Parks, standing next to her in orange/yellow. The gal in the middle with purple/pink hair is a game generated townie and on the far left is another one of my Sims, Violet Adams. The couple decided whatever they were protesting was a worthy cause and joined them!

4fJh59B.png
    Before sending them back home, I checked the aspiration and my heart fell. What!? They have to live in an apartment worth 100K. Okay, but they live in a penthouse worth well over that. Does a penthouse not count for this milestone goal? Apparently not since the goal says 0/100,000. Gah! I don't want them to move, I love their penthouse! Dangit!

They went home to pack up their stuff and look for a new apartment to temporarily rent. They will move back to the penthouse after the milestone goal is reached.

TPi0KJ0.png
    But wait! Yay! \o/ The milestone goal completed as soon as they arrived back at the penthouse! *whew* Penthouses DO count toward this milestone goal. Essa (and Josh) has one last milestone goal to complete the City Native aspiration. She needs to win a contest at GeekCon, either the Hackathon using programming skills, or on the gaming mat for video skills. I'm not worried about Josh, he's already won both at GeekCon numerous times, so it should be a piece of cake for him.

G3bccnc.png
    Just for kicks I thought y'all might like to see Josh's cross stitch creations. They're all medium size, except the last one. That one is a large created by reference, which can only be done after the skill has been maxed out. Also, the hoops normally sit on surfaces. But your Sim can create a copy for the wall. However, I don't know why it says create a 'copy' because it just converts the original into a wall hanging instead. It's not duplicated. I think he had more than just these, but they were sold. Which one is your favorite?

PFGAyyT.png
    Now it's a waiting game for GeekCon. In the meanwhile, Essa is now working on maxing out the piano skill and Josh still does not have all the Spellcaster perks, so he's practicing to earn points for those. I don't know why, but I really love this screenshot. Maybe it's the sun reflecting on the floor or the fact it's not storming outside.

shqiz8E.png
    Essa maxed out the piano skill so she's now working on programming. Josh followed her upstairs and continued to practice Spellcasting. After awhile, he was in danger of an overcharge so I had him discharge and go get something to eat.

ro98vfj.png
    Just for fun after he ate, I had Josh go make his favorite drink. I was curious what it might be since he's maxed out mixology. Any other time I tried this with Sims, it usually ended up being just plain old water. Borrrrrinnnng! Happily, it wasn't water, but a Tang and Zing! But, where is he going?

RvsKOFP.png
    Aww, he took it into the bedroom to sit on a pouf next to the desk to be near Essa. I know Sims, all Sims will do this, but my heart says he just wanted to be wherever Essa is because he loves her just that much. <3

I apologize for such a short post this time, hopefully next time will be GeekCon and the aspiration will be complete. There's just three days left of Summer and I planned for them to get married during Summer. So hopefully that happy event will be coming up very soon as well. Then they'll be going on their honeymoon! Excited for that!

Comments coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on

@Karababy52 ,
    -- haha well Adam.. and Malcolm.. you get on the fashion tour together? :D
    Yes Protesting is the word of the day! Just asking, did they even knew what they were protesting at? :D
    And yes, penthouse counts, they just have to get to elevator and enter one :p
    Aww, cute that Josh wanted to drink near her :)<3

@permanentrose
    Aww, such a beautiful wedding for those two! I couldn't figure out who they were at first, couldn't think who had red hair in your challenge. Beatrix looks so grown up and different. I hope they live happily ever after. Their toddler is adorable too.

HAHA! It does look like he's naked. Those speedos are pretty tiny. ;) Oh it's Lily, of course! I forgot you don't have GF. Opps!

@Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome! hehe Watcher is a worrywart that needs to let her 'kids' be kids eh? :D Understandable about fashion police thread, I love it too! How many Grandpas have YOU seen that look like Josh eh? :p

"He cheats a lot" HAHA Nik Sr. looks SO good younger! Aww, poor Vlad...Not! hehe Ooo interesting, perhaps Greg will be Grim soon. Wish I was a little mouse to hear that convo between Greg & Nik. o.O I agree with Cordelia, love the paintings. Melody certainly freaked out Cordelia with her 'dream'! Understandable. Can't wait to read more!

Yep, one is how not to dress, the other is how you should dress! hehe No, they didn't know, and I didn't either. Just thought it would be fun if they protested too. :) Good to know Penthouses count, I had no idea until they got home.
    edited October 2021
    Update 291 - Family Photos

GT1f9jD.jpg

I am very tired so I'm just gonna post one screenshot today and post the rest for my update tomorrow. I started off with getting some family photos since I need some updated ones in my game, and then I played a bit more so I'll use that stuff tomorrow :)
    edited October 2021
    Update 292 - Miscellaneous Moments

kTefASR.jpg
    Popped the family over to the park for a photoshoot, and I forgot Jules was still in her work outfit :D I realized that she had maxed out the conservationist career as well, so I had her quit and look for another job. Her degree in communications actually gave her a headstart in the political career and she was able to start as a charity organizer. Seems like a good job to explore with this pack.
    m5l1ziZ.jpg

After taking photos, Robin and Rowan enjoyed the sandbox I added to the lot.
    kwOWS9X.jpg

I also realized that Jules was one milestone away from finishing the mixologist aspiration so I went ahead and finished that with her.
    EDuhjGi.png

"Working on my night cheese."

l5bmVpb.png

The next morning, Jules stumbled upon a vendor selling frogs, so she purchased one that she hadn't found for her collection yet.
    VADcYeH.png

And then she went to autonomously snuggle a cat. I have trained her well :)
    VQ7U3IB.png

And yes, that's Lydia in the background, getting angry about the fruitcake she's eating. I thought she was due for a makeover so I tweaked her slightly in CAS a few days ago.
    D35U8PI.png

So many close calls with vampires in my game these days, but none of them actually die. Also Dominic has never started burning while in the food stall before.
    Pd1eHTr.png

Jules went to work and the kids went to school, so Emmett went to go snow globe and poster hunting since I'd like to finish those collections.
    rVtt1oP.png

Noticing some nice details I never saw before :)
    4Ok9Lge.png

Later that day, Jules found Hugo outside their apartment selling snow globes. She greeted her old friend and was actually able to purchase all the ones she was missing.
    shxF08N.png
    PGIFTVe.png

She also convinced Hugo to donate to the charity she was supporting - Speak for the Trees. It felt appropriate for Jules to go from the conservationist career to backing other environmental efforts in her new career.
    MGR0BAI.png

To end this update, I decided to display their completed snow globe collection.
    BMgb784.png

They are rather close to finishing up the poster collection as well.
    WRel7RP.png
    edited October 2021
    Melody Connors

September, day 5, part3

CrCZhkn.png
    The one in the dance club.

Is2mlFF.png
    She kept painting, until it was time to go to her club meeting.

MFIoa0p.png
    Mz8JbYc.png
    And to the meeting! Currently, with Melody, ones who belong to this club, are Caleb , Lilith, Damon, Judith and Meredith.
    Judith texted that she is still ill.. weird.
    dUxFx4O.png
    PaNjpfC.png
    They did dance a bit, but the DJ was real bad, she kept stopping playing all the time to faint for Brytany!

YtTmZ8z.png
    So the gang decided to go to Windenburg, Pan Europa.
    8vyJhE1.png
    rHMgX76.png
    Dj was way better, tho dressed ridiculously..
    jQAiUUG.png
    pxkEsCH.png
    Hey, look who we have there! Teen Josh (not a vampire)

C5QEf5O.png
    Melody saw him right away, of course. But now, after starting to believe she was just dreaming, She did not even tried to ask if he knows her.
    Melody: "Hey , you! I know you don't know me, but if you are now as good dancer as you will be, I challenge you!"
    Josh: "Oh!! Fine, you like loosing?"
    s3Ln8tA.png
    Let's begin!
    DFNJlVz.png
    Damon: "Melody is so kicking that mortal's butt!"
    jIlkbKz.png
    Dance was great, but the backflip failed.. and Josh had fun..
    NOBm65n.png
    Josh: "So, cutie, ready for a show of your life??"
    Melody: "WHAT did you just called me??!!"
    pJxKriH.png
    KErzl3S.png
    Minerva...?
    B5hTw72.png
    Melody, giggling: "oh this is the best show of my life??"
    Josh: "I ....don't.. understand..!"
    tDPYrd2.png
    Melody: "But yes, Sandra was right.. you HAVE a yummy butt!"
    Josh: "WHAAAAT?? Who is Sandra?"
    Damon: "Melody please, mine is way better!"
    xrY1i0r.png
    Melody: "And dowwwwnnn he goes.. still yummy butt, tho!"
    Damon: "Hey that's my girl!!"
    ArCf63J.png
    Josh: "Hey! You distracted me with that butt comment!! NOT FAIR!"
    "And WHO is Sandra???"
    Melody just walked away.

NDRjlZQ.png
    Lilith: "Damon, she is acting just like before, what were you telling us?"
    Caleb: "yeah, she is in the mood!"
    Damon: "Well she was weird, but I am happy she is back again!"

iFIJTb8.png
    Josh:"Hey!! Weirdo! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!??"
    Melody: "uhh.."
    2CbDZ8Y.png
    Josh: "YOU casted a spell on me or something!! I am GOOD, no , I am perfect dancer!!"
    5THCaPc.png
    Melody: "I am not a spellcaster! I am a vampire! So I cannot cast any spells!!"
    yTvlAzK.png
    Josh: "oh the bat lovers, huh!? Vampires do not even exist!"
    vVOyZw3.png
    Melody: "Okay, shut up or I.."
    Josh: "What?? turn me to a bat?? HAHAHAA"
    CrCZhkn.png
    Melody: "As you wish..."

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

edited October 2021
    October - Day 23: "And now a soft kiss - Aye, but that kiss, I vow an endless bliss."

3KD9MgR.png

Notes
    9gxECnR.png
    Essa and Josh are here in The Bramblewood of Henford-on-Bagley for a short two-day vacation. I'm sure you've all guessed by now why. Today is the day, their wedding day! It's been a long time coming, but I hope that it'll all be worth the wait.

They brought along some camera equipment to take some photos to remember the day and first thing after unpacking decided to make sure it was all working correctly. They had some fun doing a few silly poses together.

Unfortunately, I learned that the more romantic couple poses only come with the backdrop objects featured in the Moschino pack. Ah well, I'll set up a wedding photos session for them some time in the future.

BtGFgJz.png
    "It won't take me long to get ready, but I know you'll need some time. I'll get ready and head out to the spot we created together and wait for you there. "
    "Okay Babe, I can't wait for you to see what I picked out to wear. I hope you like it."
    "I bet I won't like it, I'll--"
    "You won't like it? Why would you say--"
    "Beautiful, I meant to say I'll love it. How could I not? You always look great no matter what you wear."
    "Aww Babe, you're always so sweet to me. I'm so excited! It might take me awhile, are you sure?"
    "Beautiful, I would wait for you forever. Just get there before sunset, like we planned."
    "I will, see you soon Babe!"
    "See you soon, Beautiful."

qkh7yKx.png
    Some time later when Josh turned around from looking at some ducks floating on the river, he saw Essa walking toward him. She took his breath away. She was always beautiful to him, the reason he gave her the nickname, but tonight, she was such a glowing vision of exquisite loveliness, he couldn't think of any words good enough to describe how she looked.

She smiled as she walked, her shining eyes never leaving his until she reached him and he took her into his arms for a kiss that he hoped said more than words can ever say.

k21KVoo.png
    "Beautiful, you look radiant, a vision, the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen. It's perfect, you're perfect. I'm babbling, but I can't help it, you take my breath away. I can't wait to call you my wife."

kgbiLE8.png
    "Thanks Babe, I tried to find something simple, like we agreed or our forest spot, but still fitting for a wedding. Do you like the flowers? I didn't want a veil since I'm not a young bride, or an untried one."
    "I love them, they're perfect."
    "You look so handsome too Babe, like a forest fairy King. I can't wait to call you my husband either. Not long now. Can you feel me shaking? I don't know why I am. "

VyZAvtA.png
    "Yes, but so am I. I've wanted to marry you for so long and the day is finally here. Thank you for agreeing to marry me in the forest, just the two of us in the wilderness, barefoot and natural. I love you my forest fairy Queen."

zD0vvLY.png
    They had a little time before the sun would set when they planned to say their vows to each other, vows they had written themselves. So, they laid down together in the soft green grass and did one of things they both loved to do together to wait, cloudgazing.

aicglwA.png
    A short while later, when the sun began to slip behind the horizon, coloring the sky around it with shades of pink and purple, the couple stood up and walked hand and hand to the place they had created together to declare and vow their eternal love and devotion to each other as husband and wife.

4DsZiMd.png
    "Josh, your love makes me a better person, each and every day. You were there for my greatest challenges. You helped me to believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband."

fu74BU2.png
    "Essa, my Beautiful, I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way."

LhQRUaE.png
    "I vow to fiercely love you in all of your forms, now and forever. I promise to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other."

QQaoY9j.png
    "You praise me in a way I never thought was possible and because of you, I am the best woman and mother I can be. I love how much you’re willing to try new things with me to make me happy. Thank you for being the man of my dreams and the best father I could ever imagine to our twins. Everything in me recognizes your heart as my home and your arms, my shelter."

5DYkbSF.png
    "You are my best friend, my confidant, my soulmate and the greatest love of my life. Loving you is the greatest happiness of my life. I love your compassion, your energy, and your sweet smile that lights up your eyes. You are the best Mother I could ever hope to have for our children. I promise to walk with you through every blessing and every storm, for the rest of our lives.

I promise to love and respect you with everything I have, in this life and the next, whatever that may be. I am so happy and proud that today I can finally call you my wife."

4A8P5R1.png
    "You are my better half, my lover and above all, my very best friend. I will love you, honor you, respect and cherish you through the good times and bad, through sorrows and success, for all the days of my life. You forever have my heart, my soul and my hand as we journey through the rest of our lives together."

3jNGhnF.png
    "I offer you this ring to wear as a symbol of our unbreakable bond."

fr4BhxI.png
    "A bond which is stronger than any obstacle. "

9p1fYzh.png
    LUslhlZ.png
    EgP73eh.png
    22AJ0LY.png
    qEcxzIP.png
    FXlOkt4.png

xT3LpWL.png
    "I love you Essa, my Beautiful, I am yours forever."

J2n8Q4K.png
    "I love you, Josh, to the moon, the stars and everything that lay beyond."

0HFT1oy.png
    Presenting for the first time, Mr. & Mrs. Josh and Essa Hunter. In case anyone is wondering, Essa will take Josh's name. For the rest of the challenge, she will be known as Essa Hunter. For the first time also, they both have the 'Deeply in Love' sentiment! <3

They took this selfie and then candid shots of each other, but I'll save those for another post to show along with the wedding shoot using the Moschino backdrop. Or perhaps I'll break down and get pose player for some screenshots. I had hoped there would be a beautiful sunset for their wedding, but other than the colors around the sun when it set, the rest of the sky remained blue. Perhaps because it was storming when they arrived so I used UI Cheats to make it a sunny day. Oh well, I think it turned out to be a beautiful wedding anyway.

PgUufoF.png
    I had them transportalate to the waterfall up by the Princess Cordelia lot to take some photos there, but Josh had other ideas. After I took only one of them kissing, I saw him take her hand and autonomously ask, "Wanna Yaboo?" And then they took off running for the rental, a long, long way from there. Oh well, I guess it is their wedding night, so it's understandable and appropriate.

dsgdpVZ.png
    They chose their first time as husband and wife to happen in the shower, which if y'all know this couple at all is very fitting for them.

l5FPdpz.png
    Congratulations Josh and Essa! We'll leave you alone now to have some privacy on your wedding night.

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I hope you loved their wedding as much as I did. I had no idea that Essa would be the one to give Josh a ring instead of vice versa since Josh clicked on the arch to marry her. I thought he would. But the more I thought about it, the more it makes sense that she as the challenge Sim would give him a ring. He's already given her one anyway.
    Update 293 - The Festival of Light

lDFTJKP.png
    Jules' work task was to give a confident speech uptown.
    nPUdydI.jpg

Unfortunately she inspired no one :D
    mnO0tzC.jpg

Back on their home lot, there was a protest. I didn't have Jules join since she is not at that stage of the aspiration yet. This is my game's mail carrier, Adriana Hudson. @Karababy52, it looks like both our mail carriers have a penchant for protesting :D
    fGJphCy.png

They decorated their tree since tomorrow is Winterfest.
    1nhar78.jpg
    c9gKMiY.jpg

The Spice Festival and the Festival of Light both spawned at the same time, and it just seemed like more fun to pop over to Mt. Komorebi for a bit, so they chose that festival.

"Hi there friend."
    XmwgW5O.png

Spontaneous toddler dance party :)
    Xwzy3jg.png

Always one of my favorite animations :)
    iUIllNI.png

Rowan got a simmi capsule from him.
    qmtDDRH.png

Jules and Ruby admired the lanterns.
    7VGsJEh.jpg

Essa showed up very briefly.
    o8Rw9nA.png

As did her daughter, Willow.
    skO3b9x.png
    o7FJLgg.png

And so did Melody!
    6O6K7GV.png

She and Rowan played some chess so Rowan could work on the mental aspiration.
    FuedpdE.jpg

Ah, there's Brittany.
    C7MTZy9.png

I've been saving Jules' voodoo doll for this moment...
    4eHUWSa.png
    nU3dsuu.png

LOL I think she's enjoying this a bit too much :D
    qSZlHmv.png

Okay, let's test this out....wow, that's kind of violent LOL.
    PKQYO2H.png

I didn't notice any animations while Jules stabbed the doll, but Brittany does not look pleased so I think it did work.
    junijQO.jpg

Looks like Dominic got a night off from his usual vendor job <3
    qKyNg2C.jpg

Robin snuggled someone special at the bonfire too :)
    lhn5Lz9.png

They popped over to the mountain for some winter sports after that, but I'll save those photos for tomorrow.

I'll work on comments next! :)
    *Updated my October 23rd post above! Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night!
    edited October 2021

Melody Connors

September, day 5, part 4.

nYBNJNK.png
    The one with awakening..

BDcWlDb.png
    ImBgxNr.png
    Melody: "DRINK!"
    QX2UTD4.png
    J Huntington's mother and Jules were looking.
    gh0mEsD.png
    Melody: "GAH!!! NOT that much!!"
    Josh: "But, it is delicious!"
    Y6T5xbq.png
    Melody: "Happy eternity, dancer boy!"

F1cTW6S.png
    Jules: "I am gonna call some help in here!!"
    5OQZF4L.png
    Melody: "I think not! And in my book you both were vampires already, who cares who turned who?"
    7WF56NI.png
    Jules: "I feel so.. dizzy..."
    1JduXpD.png
    In the middle of the job, Maximus showed up right there.
    (Nikolas Sr's twin brother, father of Meredith, Damon's uncle.
    MCCC here to blame this drama, long , long time ago. It married first Inna with Maximus, they got Meredith. But he was not faithful , so MCCC divorced them, and Inna married Nikolas , with who she had Nik Jr/Damon.)
    Melody: "Arrgghh.. come on, are you gonna lecture me? YOU? Who have no idea of right and wrong."
    EZQJ5nn.png
    Maximus: "Oh no! Not at all, i'm here to salute you! Great to see someone is still living like we should be! "
    eIVyGdD.png
    unrhIow.png
    And while at it, he had a little training session with Melody, While poor Jules was trying to figure out what happened.

Back at home..
    NEZ1lsu.png
    Damon: "What have you been doing? Dark form and all.."
    Melody: "Naah, just scared some kids, that's all.."
    And she changed back to her regular look.
    GndYGsd.png
    And then , out of the blue, she kissed him!
    GwGJryR.png
    Damon: "Aww, I have always known you cannot resist me.. I knew you had a thing for me.. "
    6TRTEcW.png
    Melody: "No, I am sorry, I do not know why I did that.. "
    QuPP9Wu.png
    Damon: "Whaaat?? Come on, Melody.."
    Melody: "No, I am sorry, I do not feel anything but friendship between us.."
    sUZ55uU.png
    Damon: "You know what, you are right. I felt pretty much nothing either.. Just didn't want to say it.."

No bad feelings there (I forgot I have the mod what makes sims be calm if asked to be just friends. Anyway , 1 kiss done.. 9 to go :joy: )

YlJhUjp.png
    Then she went to her attic room.. major part of her still wants to hope Malcolm and all was not just a dream..
    She cried..
    "Please forgive me, I do not know what came to me down there.. I love you... "

Will be commenting a bit later :)

@permanentrose
    Great family photo! I completely understand about being too exhausted to post, no worries! :)

Congrats to Jules for maxing out the Conservationist career! Ah, Politics now. Good luck with that Jules. Congrats on finishing the Mixologist aspiration as well. Of course she pets the stray cat. Hello Lydia, makeover looks good. Congrats on getting all the snow globes too! I love those things, her display looks great.

Dang, too bad no one was there to hear her speech. How funny your mail carrier likes to protest too! Nice Winterfest family photo. Oh Hello Essa. Why does she always look so annoyed? :D Hey Willow, what a cutie hip bumpin' Yamachan! Hi Melody, wearing blue again. ;) Gah, bummer there wasn't much reaction from Brittany with the voodoo doll. At least she looks angry. hehe

@Ellupelluellu
    Adore that painting of Malcom! Oh! I love that barn too! Love those shots of all the club members dancing, they look good! Ooo, Hello there Josh! I see you side-eying Melody Damon. ;) Dance Battle! Oh dang, poor Melody. Uh oh, Josh called her cutie and she didn't like it. o.O HAHA! OMG! The 'yummy butt' comments made me literally laugh out loud. :D What did Minerva do to him though? Some kind of dance spell? Oh hey, is that Kat? Oh Josh, you shouldn't have said all that, now look at what you've done.

Yep, knew she was going to turn him just from what she said. Dancer boy! hehe Oh dear, poor Jules. She should've kept her mouth shut. Still so weird seeing her in blue instead of red. Oh Hello Maximus, Mr. Hunky Handsome! hehe He's cheering her on! Oooo, she kissed Damon! o.O Wow, he looked like he liked it, I think he was lying about not feeling anything. hehe Poor Melody, I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine how she must feel. Great update!
    So my grandpa’s health hasn’t been great recently so I’ve been with him this afternoon. He’s okay - he just needed some company and I want to savor the time I have with him ❤️ Just wanted to explain why I never finished comments - will work on them this evening though. Hope everyone had a great day ☺️
    edited October 2021
    @Karababy52 ,
    Okay, I confess, Minerva did nothing to Josh. He just succccccckkkkkkkkked, and believe me I tried so many times.. I even added him to family in one point to see if his dance skill really was maxed out :D It was, as I thought :D
    So I just made Minerva to clean one table what was behind Josh :D To look like she caused it :D As I had no other explanation, as he should of won Melody clearly :D
    Oh yes, Maximus is handsome, indeed, he is Nikolas Sr's twin, not identical, now when I looked at CAS, not even from face, but they body type is totally different :) And Maximus is the one who cannot be trusted :) But he IS Meredith's dad, why I always include him too in my saves.
    And yes, it was Kat in the background :)
    -- Awww!!! :love: Beautiful wedding <3 *tears in her eyes*
    Lovely written wows too! Not surprising :) I love their clothing, Essa's dress and flower tiara are SO beautiful! Aww :heart: Also LOVE how great that world looks as backround!
    Well Shower woohoo .. *giggling* I bet the shower was closer than bed :p:D

@permanentrose ,
    -- Haha, well that work outfit would be counted as lovely :D tehy are in San myshuno, anyway, the promised city of horrid townie fashion :D
    Lovely day they had, naturally cats need to be pet :p And congrats for the collection!!! :smiley:
    -- Eh well.. I am sure Jules will get more listeners, she just has to create a name in the city first :) Lovely familypic there <3 Just catching my eye that only one looking at the camera is Pickle :smiley:
    Awww, they look great at those clothing! So cute selfie with that mascot <3
    Oh, Essa, why are you always at so bad mood? Hi melody, nice of you to play chess with Rowan :) Is that Malcolm in the background when she tries that woodoo doll at Brittany?

edited October 2021
    October - Day 24: "Honeymoon in Batuu"

t0y8s7v.png

Notes
    nVU59Zk.png
    Josh is a geek, he loves video games and he loves Star Wars, so of course one of the first things he does is show off his video game prowess to Essa. She of course swoons, even though she knows how good he is anyway.

r6yEBRd.png
    "Look at this place, it's incredible! I can't believe we're actually here! It's like a dream come true!"

Essa smiled watching the joy and childlike wonder on the face of the man she loved. His happiness made her happy and thankful she had suggested they come here for their honeymoon.

"Dreams do come true, I know, because one of mine came true yesterday."

ajvbHeg.png
    "What should we do first?"
    "Everything!"
    "Okay, sure, we'll do as much as we can in the short time we're here, but I doubt we can do everything this trip. We'll need to come back. Probably more than once."
    "I love the sound of that! Wouldn't it be amazing to live here? I know we can't, it's a vacation spot, but I mean, really, it would be SO cool!"
    "Sure Babe, I'd live anywhere as long as we're together. "
    "Me too, of course! Hey, I'm thirsty, maybe we should check out Olga's Cantina first."
    "Sounds good to me."

wehaCk4.png
    "Wow, I guess you were thirsty, you guzzled that down so quick."
    "Guess I was." Josh said looking around at everything. He couldn't believe how authentic it looked, like they really were in Batuu.

I have a feeling that grin on his face won't be leaving any time soon. On a side note, that robot DJ looks amazing! I know next to nothing about what the current Star Wars canon involves, I've only ever seen the original movie in a theater when I was a teen, but I'm liking what I see so far!

W0tHE7J.png
    Essa saw an interesting looking guy dancing off to the side and decided to say hello and introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Essa Hunter and this is Josh Hunter, my husband... my husband. That's the first time I've been able to say that. Obviously we're here on our honeymoon."
    "Is that so? Well now, congratulations to you both. I'm Hondo Ohnaka, nice to meet you."

Fdi9EwP.png
    Josh blew Essa a kiss, but it looks like he's looking a Hondo because of the 'looking to the side' bug. Hondo looks a bit surprised at that.

kuTUzyG.png
    "Would you like to play some Sabacc with us?"
    "Sure Sonny, I could use some more credits."

4QIM9k5.png
    "Think you can beat an old scallywag like me Sonny?"
    "Maybe, we'll see Sir."
    (If he doesn't cheat we might have a chance.)
    "Eh, none of that Sir stuff now, just call me Hondo."
    (I'm playing Sabacc WITH HONDO! Somebody pinch me!)

d5FlXD3.png
    "What about you little lady, do you think you can beat old Hondo?"
    "Probably not, but it'll be fun trying!"
    "Aye, I like this one, she's a keeper Sonny boy."
    "Oh believe me, I know or I wouldn't have married her."
    "Tis true enough. "

jYLP4qI.png
    Of course Hondo cheated and won the first round. Josh saw him do it, but kept quiet. He didn't want to offend him since they were only guests here. He felt it was probably best to keep the old pirate on their good side.

9cA6QMa.png
    Essa on the otherhand had no qualms about cheating and won the next two hands.
    "Oh, aye I've got my eye on you little lady. She's a cunning and clever one too Sonny boy. I knew I liked you for a reason."
    "Congrats Beautiful, I'm proud of you."

"Thanks Babe, and Hondo, you flatter me, but I love it!"
    (She so cheated. That takes such guts against someone like Hondo. I love you so much Beautiful.)

I think Hondo was impressed with Essa's boldness. He laughed when she scooped in the pot. By this time they were both hungry so bid their goodbyes to Hondo and headed over to Docking Bay 7 to get a bite to eat.

BmGKKJd.png
    Oh! There's something I recognize, a Storm Trooper! I should've taken note of what they ordered, but I didn't so I don't know what it's called. It was some kind of salad though.

XxKxbTP.png
    The entire time they've been here so far, both are very flirty from their wedding night er, activities. So Josh, and Essa too were constantly showing their love for each other. Well, it's their honeymoon, I wouldn't expect any less.

vODTmOu.png
    I should've seen this coming knowing that fact, but it surprised me. They have been autonomously asking for woo hoo so much lately, I love it! Where are they going though?

68lgUYF.png
    Ohhh, the Dwelling, of course. I should've known. Aww, look at the fireworks! Love the evening lighting on the buildings.

Essa was tired and since they can't use the Book of Life or drink a Potion of Plentiful Needs here, their personal inventory is empty, she stayed behind afterward to sleep. Josh went back to the Cantina to seek out Hondo again and work on his aspiration while here.

I'm such a noob at all things Batuu I didn't know at first he couldn't ask Hondo for a mission because he was already doing one, the Welcome to Batuu mission. Why is that a mission? Anyway, I figured it out eventually and canceled that one so he could ask Hondo for one. I got a chuckle out of how the first one is to beat Hondo in a round of Sabacc.

tehqfOt.png
    Look at the admiration in Josh's eyes for Hondo. He's such a giddy geek, perfectly in his element and having the time of his life.

q45O01T.png
    However, he looks very serious here, eh?

"I've got my eye on you Hondo, I know your reputation."
    (Gah! What am I doing? Don't say that!)
    "I mean, your reputation for being an excellent Sabacc player, of course."
    "Aye, that's right Sonny, I am. I'd say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it, so I won't."
    (Such a cagey guy, he knows I have his number.)

W38LZoC.png
    Hondo didn't try to cheat, but Josh did. I think Hondo saw him too judging by the way he turned and looked straight at me as if to say, "Did you see that? Sonny boy's got big balls trying to cheat against me. Good for him, maybe he's Scoundrel material after all."

JYrwd7k.png
    For whatever reason Hondo didn't call him out on it though and of course Josh won!

"YES! I won! Ha! Take that old man!"
    (Uh, maybe I should've have said that, but I don't care!)
    "Aye, you did Sonny boy, this time."

hyhtE3T.png
    I managed to get one more screenshot before the game bugged out and reset them. They both glitched with the T-pose. The mission still showed Josh had won and ticked off the goal, but he didn't get the credits! Gah! Plus, it didn't close out the mission, it was stuck. Dangit!

It was getting late anyway, so I just saved and closed the game at this point. Hopefully when I go back in game today, the glitch will be fixed. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll need to do. I hope I don't have to send them home and back again. I might just use a cheat to complete the mission since technically, he did! We'll see...
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Karababy52 - October 23 -
    What a beautiful ceremony, and I love the outfit that Essa and Josh wore for their wedding. Especially Essa's dress. And I kind of guessed what had happened when I saw the change in your "siggi" woot! Can I give 5 awesomes for this chapter, as we have waited so long for this to happen!!! Congratulations Essa and Josh! Love, love, love the chapter! And finally...the Deeply in Love sentiment. The one that you have been waiting to actually see for these two! Woot! And another name change for Essa! teehee Again, I wanted to say that the location that you "fixed" with T.O.O.L. is absolutely gorgeous. So happy for the both of them :)
    Update 294 - Winter Sports

Eq38W3y.jpg
    Even though it was late after the festival, I decided that the family could go enjoy the mountain for a bit.

"You ready for your first sled ride, Robin?"
    dNNGCWO.jpg

"Wheeeeee!"
    XWOmhxN.png

Oof, a bit of rough landing there though...
    8GFbFz5.png

Rowan tried out snowboarding.
    Al6WsPZ.png

Jules of course showed off with her maxed out snow boarding skills.
    IyLHKKp.png

Pickle, always such a good boy, stayed right by Robin's side as the rest of the family skied and snow boarded. He's such a good nanny dog :)
    25UPgCf.png

Dill was not a fan of the snow, and instead had curled up inside the Onsen in classic cat fashion.
    enzVCAj.png

Big stretch!
    G6wj65S.png

Essa was happily singing to herself in the hot springs (For once she actually looks cheerful, yay!)
    Ne5uqHR.png

Markus, love your swimsuit :D He was not on good behavior though...
    9nG32pY.png

Naoki Ito was understandably appalled by this display.
    geSm2Eb.png

Markus then went on to give himself a pep talk in the locker room.
    PDL0htr.png

Gotta love that he can't even see his reflection though :joy:
    Bng1eBC.png

I ended there for now, since it was nearly morning and I wanted to get the crew home so they could properly celebrate Winterfest :)

Comments FOR REAL are coming up next, I already got them started :)
    *Updated my October 24th post above! Comments/replies coming up next! Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    @Karababy52
    Nice work on the aspiration. I am desperate for the H&H festival to come up again so I can actually start ticking off milestones again. Good to know the penthouse does count for the aspiration since I'm in the same boat as you. Those cross stitch hoops are so cute too! I think the fox or the chicken are my favorite - they are just such classic cross stitch that I can't help but to like those best. Cool that they can cross stitch from reference too. I probably will start doing that skill in December unless I have time beforehand. We shall see. Nice that Josh has an interesting favorite drink too - I forget what Jules' is called, but it just looks like a regular dark beer when it's poured haha.

What a lovely wedding day for these two, and I do love that you kept it simple and just had the two of them there. As nice as it is to include family and friends, it makes weddings so much more complex and it's hard to properly enjoy them when you're trying to wrangle all the guests. The setting you chose was lovely, and the weather was perfect too. I love the dress and the flower crown Essa wore too. You got some gorgeous shots with the sky too! Lovely vows too. You've created a very memorable couple with these two, and I'm glad you could finally make it official! And that shower woohoo was the perfect way to celebrate for those two ;)

Oh fun, Batuu is a nice place for an adventurous and unique honeymoon! I don't really know the ins and out of this pack, but the screenshots are always fun to see. And yay, another woohoo location for those two, love it ;) Hope your game isn't glitchy next time you play!

@Ellupelluellu
    I love Melody's dark form, though I have to agree with Kara, it is strange to see her in blue instead of red, but blue still is a great color on her. That dance club is so cool too. Love all your teen vamps. Lol, Josh's dance moves were great :D Love that Melody is like, yep, just gonna turn this guy, he's supposed to be a vampire anyway haha.

Love that Jules is there too, very convenient for turning her as well haha. Love that Maximus was applauding the whole thing too :D Oh my, nice start to the serial romantic aspiration too, Melody and Damon do look quite nice together. This is a great time for Melody to do that aspiration too, love that you found a good time to do it. So I'm curious - is this your actual challenge save, or are you playing an alternate save and then you'll just cheat the aspirations in your main save? Just wasn't sure since you changed so much and have younger versions of many of your sims.

And yes, that was Malcolm in the background at the Festival of Light. Damon also showed up but he was gone before I got a screenshot. My sims seems to be traveling to events like that as couples these days, which I can't remember if I put a mod in for that or maybe the game tuning is just actually being good for once :D
    @permanentrose
    Very sweet of you to spend time with your Grandpa. :)

Aww, so fun for those two to go sledding together. Even with the rough landing, I see Robin is still smiling! Another gorgeous shot of Jules skying out on the snowboard! Dill is such a typical cat! I'd probably do the same thing though. Hey Essa! Nice to see you smiling for a change. Naughty Markus! That speedo looks better on him than Vlad at least. :D

Hope H&H comes around for you soon! The fox and chicken are my favs as well! Could Jules' fav drink be a plain root beer perhaps, not the float?

Thanks for all your lovely comments about their wedding day! <3 The reasons you gave for a simple wedding are all the reasons I went with an elopement instead. They'll still have fun celebrating with family/friends with a reception party. Bonus that I don't have to wrangle anybody doing that either. ;)

Batuu is all new to me too, it's my first time playing with any Sims there. I'm keeping it mostly casual though, Josh will work on the aspiration for it, but I won't be fussed if he doesn't complete it. They deserve for the short time there to mostly just have a fun and romantic time together. Cross your fingers I don't have to cheat anything! o.O

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohh, okay, cool. Thanks for the explanation! Bummer Josh was awful, he must've just been having an off day or something. :D Ah, yes, of course, you did say he was Nik's twin, I just missed that. Sorry about that. o.O

Thanks! I'm glad you loved it too! Had the dress, the single Hydrangea 'bouquet' and flower tiara picked out for a long time, so satisfying to finally see it all come together. <3 HoB was a perfect location, planned for it to be there since the pack came out. It's such a lovely, green world! :)

Actually, it wasn't! That shower is in an en suite for the bedroom. They had to walk right by the bed to get to it. :D

@SoulGal7
    Aww, thank you so much for your sweet comments about their wedding! <3 YES! I've been waiting forever for that 'Deeply in Love' sentiment for them. Who knew they had to get married to get it? hehe Yep, another name change, but meh, what's one more, right? ;) I am extremely happy with how their wedding spot turned out thanks to T.O.O.L. I love that Mod! <3
    edited October 2021
    October - Day 25: "Honeymoon in Batuu - Part 2"

October-Day-25-Post-Pic.png

Notes
    10-25-21-4-50-38-PM.png
    "Babe, there's some official guy looking right at us and walking this way!"

10-25-21-4-51-33-PM.png
    "What's going on here?"
    "Nothing Sir, we were just leaving, right Beautiful."

"Right."

10-25-21-4-54-08-PM.png
    "That was close. Is he following us?"
    "Nope, just standing there staring at that storage box."
    "Okay, cool. I saw another box over there. Let's try again."
    "Are you sure? We don't really need anything, do we?"
    "I'm sure, no, we don't need anything, but this is too much of a rush not to try again."

10-25-21-4-56-10-PM.png
    "Anybody coming?"
    "No, but hurry up anyway."
    "I'm trying...there! I got it!"
    "What's in there? Anything good?"

10-25-21-4-57-10-PM.png
    "Oh yeah! A yellow Kyber crystal!"
    "What's that?"
    "It goes in the hilt of a light saber to make it work!"
    "Ooo, let's try to find another one!"
    "I have a better idea, let's see if that souvenir shop has any for sale. We can afford it."
    "Good idea, let's go!"

10-25-21-5-05-17-PM.png
    Essa went inside the shop first since they could only go one at a time and bought a blue crystal for Josh. I tried to drag it into his inventory, but it wouldn't go in there. So, she gifted it to him instead.

10-25-21-5-06-04-PM.png
    Neither one really wanted a yellow one, so Josh sold it and bought a green one for Essa and two hilts. He gifted the green crystal and a hilt to her. I thought I read they needed to go to a workshop to construct the pieces into a light saber, but couldn't find a building for it. They decided to see if they could find the Resistance Camp instead and look for the workshop later.

10-25-21-5-14-40-PM.png
    They found the encampment pretty easily, but there was nobody around to the delight of Josh who quickly saw an opportunity knocking.
    "Come on, there's nobody around. Nobody will know. You always say, "anywhere, any time" right?"

10-25-21-5-14-46-PM.png
    "You got me there, I did say that. Oh Josh, this is so naughty!"
    "Admit it Beautiful, you love it!"
    *gigglesnort*

10-25-21-5-16-28-PM.png
    10-25-21-5-16-51-PM.png
    "Gawd, why does the thought of maybe getting caught make it so good?"
    "I don't know, it just does, what a rush! We better get out of here before someone sees us."

10-25-21-5-21-23-PM.png
    The couple took a walk along some dirt paths to see what else they could find and stumbled upon an interesting looking cave. Once again Essa played look-out while Josh investigated what might be inside.
    (Why am I always the look-out?)
    (Because he likes protecting you. It's sweet really.)
    (Yeah, it is.)

While Essa waited for Josh to come back out of the cave, I took a look around the area to see what else might be around. I'd read sometimes Sims can find Kyber crystals in the woods. I didn't find anything like that, but there was the beautiful set of waterfalls I used for the Daily post pic and other landscape/nature photo opportunities.

10-25-21-5-40-19-PM.png
    For instance, this interesting looking, uh, 'frog' sitting on a log. It has red eyes and horns on it's back. Love the exotic weirdness of it!

10-25-21-5-46-32-PM.png
    After a few minutes Josh finally emerged from the cave. He didn't find anything other than a pool of glowing water that he fell into, but didn't get wet since they are both water resistant. They decided to head back to the encampment and see if anyone was around yet. Josh was particularly eager to meet the leader of the Resistance, Vi Moradi.

They didn't see her anywhere, but they did find something else very interesting that had Josh very excited, an X-Wing Starfighter!

10-25-21-5-47-11-PM.png
    "WOW! That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!"

10-25-21-5-47-37-PM.png
    "What? How dare you!? I thought I was the most beautiful in your life."
    "You are! I'm so sorry, I meant 'thing' not...wait a minute."

10-25-21-5-48-00-PM.png
    "You're teasing me, aren't you?"
    "Of course I am!"
    "Oh, you need to be punished for that."
    "Punished? Why? What are you talking about Babe?"

10-25-21-5-49-57-PM.png
    10-25-21-5-52-33-PM.png
    While they were chatting about what to do next, someone very special walked up to them. Judging by the smile on her face for Josh, I think she might like him a little.

10-25-21-5-54-21-PM.png
    Josh was speechless, he knew who she was and couldn't believe his eyes. Essa saw the stars in his eyes and decided to let him settle himself by introducing herself to the woman herself first.

"Hi, I'm Essa Hunter."
    "Hello, Essa, very nice to meet you, I'm--"

10-25-21-5-58-11-PM.png
    "You're Vi Moradi, the Resistance Leader, everybody knows that! I'm so excited to finally meet you. I'm Josh Hunter."
    "Well Hello Josh Hunter, it's exciting to meet you too."

10-25-21-5-59-15-PM.png
    "Did you hear that Essa, Vi Moradi is excited to meet me, ME! I'm so glad we came here for our honeymoon!"
    "Ah, so you're married. I'm not surprised! Too bad though, we could use someone like you in the resistance. But I need single guys."

10-25-21-5-59-35-PM.png
    "Yes, we are and very happily. Sorry. I would've loved to join the resistance. Especially working under someone like you that I admire."

10-25-21-6-00-21-PM.png
    "Hello, remember me? Yoo Hoo, Josh! Hey, have you ever heard this one?" Essa said, trying to get Josh's attention away from the woman who looked like she wanted to eat him for dinner and he looked like he'd offer himself up on a silver platter.

10-25-21-6-00-40-PM.png
    Vi cringed looking at the couple laughing over a lame joke Essa had just told Josh.
    (Yup, he must love her very much to laugh at that lame joke. Ah well...)

10-25-21-6-04-32-PM.png
    (BEST.HONEYMOON.EVER!)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

That's the cutest! Essa and Josh really do get along so well, and I'm happy to see that they're still as in love as they ever were!
    Update 295 - Happy Winterfest!

OpCaKjT.png
    Twas a beautiful and snowy Winterfest morning.
    YPekhWb.jpg

And as always, there were many vampires lurking about... :D
    c2OdWem.png
    s3o6CCR.png

The kids were all exhausted from their night at Mt. Komorebi, so Jules and Emmett were the first ones up.
    Snpyj5k.jpg

"Happy Winterfest, little man."
    JCBCgLu.png

It was Robin's first Winterfest and she was so excited.
    MoZX7sv.jpg

Everyone was up, and they enjoyed opening presents in their Christmas jammies.
    sByGTP3.jpg

Dill was very suspicious of the strange man who appeared from their fireplace :joy:
    kpUZJh2.jpg
    zQUYtKr.png

But Robin loved him :)
    1x8eFWv.png
    oXhhmi2.png
    GMAttNe.png

I used TOOL to place a skating rink out in the public space, and Zane showed up on their doorstep, so the whole gang went skating together.
    4Z3164Z.png
    9wgg3YW.png
    WRhUxjd.png
    RpfvaZ8.png

Jules invited Robin over to build a snowpal with her, and of course this wild child waddled over like this :D
    soocj4r.png

Oh yes, Rowan is doing scouts now, which is why he missed out on skating.
    gMonXQb.png

And then Mario showed up at their door.

"Dad, it's so good to see you!" <3 (Funny story, Jules knitted him that hat back in January haha)
    7maI3GJ.png

"I have a little something for you." (It was a can of Dr. Parker’s Spider Repellent :D)
    w1hgk2i.jpg

"And I have something for you too." (It was a knitted llama plant holder she made)
    0FpYjGF.jpg

Meanwhile, I checked on Robin...
    qiK6zNe.png

You know, maybe you wouldn't be so sad and cold if you actually put some clothes on...
    tLohTQA.png

I sent everyone to bed, but the city below was still thriving. Rose decided to peddle her strange collection of odds and ends at 4am.
    1DxSctR.png

And that's it for today :)

@Karababy52 ,
    first , I need to apologize , by repeating that Nik and Maximus are twins, I did not meant that I would of needed to tell that to you again, I only mentioned that as I once said they are identical by face, but just when I added them to my build save, I noticed they are not, why I mentioned it again in my reply to you. (I had the feeling from your comment that I offended you somehow by repeating that they are twins, I am truly sorry if so.)
    Thank you for your comments , as always <3
    -- Both Batuu updates , Hehe indeed , when I read your first one at first from my phone, I mostly just looked the pics then, and was wondering for sometime was Essa blowing kisses to Hondo :D but indeed it was Josh to Essa who had the looking side bug :smiley:
    But for short moment I was like.. WHAAAT?? :D
    Yep, cheating is the code , if you wish to win Hondo :)
    And yes, I have already told my opinions why those bugs happened, no need to repeat in here :)
    Lovely first pic from the resistance forest <3
    No, there is no such worshop, just click the crystal and connect it to that handle :) Like Bella in here:
    n6eed0Y.png
    sNiHcR4.png
    Haha, of course they had to woohoo in that tent :D ¨
    Don't worry Essa, Josh would never trade you for Vi (not that I assumed that way anyway :D ).
    Well, Josh seems to be VERY happy about this honeymoon :p
    @permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comments <3 Oh, about your question, it is complicated, and I cannot give you an answer without giving too much info. Sorry :) I hope you understand. All I say this is NOT so simple as someone might think. The main questions are, Was Melody dreaming her whole past? Or is she dreaming now? Or, is she dreaming at all?
    --Once again , as I said in last screenie thread, great first pic! :)
    Despite the rough landing, it looked like Rowan and Robin was having good time in bunny slope :)
    Aww, nice from Pickle to stay with Robin :)
    -- Nice and snowy there, very good for the spirit :) Haha I saw you changed Nik/Damon's hair now :)
    I love the matching pj's <3
    Parsley! Behave! Just Clement Frost, no need to hiss :D
    Great time at skating, and Robin, really??? Haha , aren't you feeling any cold at all? :D
    Lovely from Mario to show up too :) And Robin.. oh my......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top