Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge Rule Questions

So I'm looking to start a 100 baby challenge for my new sims youtube channel, and I had a couple of questions about the rules. The first is regarding self employment. It says the mother may not have a job but can work from home. Does this mean she must work from home outside technically being self employed with city hall? Then there's the one baby per man rule. It says you must have 100 fathers for 100 babies, but what if you have more than one baby per pregnancy? Do the extra babies just not count towards the total? Finally, it says you can't use cheats, but what about mods? For example, I have NRAAS mods installed, and while I wouldn't be using any debug or master controller functions, what about tagger? Would knowing where my future baby daddies are on the map to meet them be considered cheating?

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Any job that doesn't require your Sim to be away from home to do. Whether you officially register as self employed or not is up to you.

1 pregnancy per father. Multiples will reduce the number of fathers you need. So if you only ever have 1 set of multiples and it's twins, you'd only need 99 fathers, not 100, because one of the fathers gave you twins.

For mods, use your common sense for those. If they would make it easier, then I wouldn't use them. If they would make it harder, then it would be fine.

Mods that do both at the same time would be a judgement call on whether overall it makes it harder or easier or if they balance each other out.

I would say tagger is probably cheating as it makes it easier to find potential baby daddies. And it makes it easier to avoid running into previous baby daddies who still have feelings for your Sim that would make things harder when searching for a new baby daddy.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Evidently this guy won the 100-baby challenge in REAL life. :D
    bdfdd85fd8a867e98e73d7579b.jpg

My sims families at most get to about eight kids and I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~