June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• Baby_Wolf_16Baby_Wolf_16 Posts: 1 New Member
    what do u do on this site
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    what do u do on this site
    Hello, and Welcome to the Sims Forum. On this particular thread, we celebrate the anniversary of The Sims franchise, and post about some of the fond memories of some the things that we did in past Sims games. In other threads on here, we talk about things that are Sims related, and try to help each other out when one of us encounters a problem with the game.
  • simsologistsimsologist Posts: 23 New Member
    i was born the same year the sims was born and weve been besties since birth
  • EmerySnickettEmerySnickett Posts: 42 Member
    I remember Playing the sims Castaways on the DS and just, absolutely living for it. I miss that game sometimes
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I remember Playing the sims Castaways on the DS and just, absolutely living for it. I miss that game sometimes
    So do I
  • Tumelonc123Tumelonc123 Posts: 2,213 Member
    I have very fond memories of playing The Sims Bustin' Out and The Urbz: Sims in the City on Gameboy Advance...Wonderful times <3<3<3
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    Hi all! I'm E1eth (a Twitch streamer and forum newbie) and my memory is from the first time I was introduced to the sims by a friend I remember building this humongous house and for some reason I was obsessed with the hideous blotchy magenta wallpaper/paint lol. XD Although my design tastes have changed since then, my love for Sims hasn't! :)
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Bebe (or BB, if easier - it literally sounds the same)
    Been playing since 02, and when my baby sister was old enough, I taught her how to play - 20 years later, we still play side by side when we can (this happened literally this weekend)
    anyway a lot of my memories are around opening new games with her, like Pets, which was basically the best ever, besides Nightlife
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • BerryCHUBerryCHU Posts: 18 Member
    I wish I could experience the previous works like others, but the beginning of my life was Sims 4. I didn't know it had such a long history. That's amazing. :o
    02C1fKDh3FSs69MzLh-eZXViv8bj8q9kBZJPIX1zko3f5gpvg24gINbr-TIjGP2xvGTChuEwU6xbXzGppd6df9MHVLzji5UkiZ9aD35m5OTsRhx9n1GsQvp3-tHaWyeXoYmgC-WNUtDUvZj6S_lmAsi3Hyi_AwPDwQPqwHnAtRLre-Y7uA80S9Orz6nxPMPN5fET4iWyqrVrwUhrVdE_Y9sHc4dnf70q9oAO5PAHeakvKQBrqNiB-TVlpEm1f2jOaf_LajJtGklkQq0stVEu7Mbt89RbF4BeO0MRUGa22Tl-fIi05PuO06hugFeatDVcFWF4foUCiMB7gqvFTrXypNY-qFxRsan6iXaJtiy2UK7KGgdt6tIfWIkxC8TXF83twI6C8Em-RfMqKby-I2RgaawZUvCBdCt_pHYmGcLgnzXkl6CKt6ozHcyhlej8277MOevjGJbkZca6rcH3vfo4Bd7i5JjE67RGUum0oa6_2f7Mja-Luf0nZCQCVVPgtbLmyOcuBMsD-ymVcjQdRmHdG4RLOSd-2xO9kSVQpQfDaBZn47EfIxOa2Saqlf8_Ay6fEtkfsWNrG21W8HUkQd8C4LWPsGSXeADiuDyAQ15wC827nZvb0wqaZdcSQQcwgjfIjuX5S1q_2pN5WAAtK_mGwyCqdzkp9MivL7Stypc0r4rvV6nWTdYsp9IE2Us6OxgC0giNRWiemKSMiyKVApcYSYs=w545-h260-no?authuser=0
    Origin ID: cw5252
    My Blog: https://blog.naver.com/c_walker
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,008 Member
    Been playing since Sims1, day 1. Learned about it while researching a college economics paper. Great game, favourite version is still TS2.
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 31 Member
    I remember when I was younger, I was in a women only shelter and a woman had a laptop playing (what I think it was at the time) Sims 1. It looked very interesting and I was asking her tons of questions. I never played Sims 1 but I did enjoy watching her play everyday. Now, today, I am on my laptop playing Sims 4. how bout that?!
  • CoraRoseCoraRose Posts: 16 Member
    When my daughter was young she wanted to play the sims 3. She enjoyed it. She was in elementary school. I always thought it looked boring so didn’t play. Well the years went on. My daughter started hating games in high school. She became too active in her life. Wanted to go out do things. Now in college. Well, about some years ago I saw the sims 4 advertised. I loved the look of it. Thought I’ll try it on a whim. That was that. Been playing ever since.