Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you play to The Sims 4 ?

13...Next

Comments

• GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022
    Any day

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Used to be every day until I started back playing FFXIV, PSO2 NGS and working on my own game. Now when I get an urge to play, it'll be in big bursts before I stop again.
  • beathappeningbeathappening Posts: 11 New Member
    Any day
    Maybe like an hour or two every day before I go to bed.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    Other choice
    I play whenever I've not got anything else that I need to be doing and I feel well enough to sit at my computer.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Other choice
    My mornings are usually free so I tend to play then with a lovely coffee. Occasionally me and my husband will take turns playing our games at weekends too if we have no other plans. Every now and then I'll get a quick evening session in if I'm lucky haha.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited October 2021
    Any day
    A lot has changed since I was a teenager playing the original Sims. I pulled all-nighters, totally obsessed. Then when Sims 2 came out, I was fresh out of college and waking up at 5am to play for a few hours before my temp job. It helped motivate me to wake up. During Sims 3 I was deep into my career and maybe had some time on the weekends, but rarely.

So now I’m married, working part time from home and the biggest threat to my gaming is if we start a family. I’m not sure that is in the cards. Playing the Sims has helped me to not feel as sad about that. And I play as much as I can now because I know if I do have a nooboo, I won’t have enough free time to do much in my game, so it will spell the end for me, perhaps until Sims 8.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Other choice
    Since January 1st of this year, I've played every day for my challenge and plan to until the end of the year and hopefully beyond. I played almost every day before this year though too. The only time I haven't is when my computer was busted and I had to wait a month or so for a new one, when our power went out a few times and when we were on vacation. I mostly play late night in the EST zone from around 9-10 p.m. until 4 a.m., then again from 5:30 a.m. until I go to bed around 8-9 a.m. Long story why such a weird sleep schedule.

For one thing, like someone else said, I'm older now and don't work outside the home, all our kids are grown and live on their own, so I have the time for it. I have other things I like to do too, of course, but the Sims has been my biggest go to entertainment and relaxation for over 20 years now.

I'm also a night owl. I didn't used to be, but back in TS2 days when I ran a forum for it, some of my Staff lived in New Zealand/Australia and we were friends besides just 'co-workers' on the forum. I adjusted my schedule so I could talk to them and it's been that way ever since. Hubby calls me his little vampire. :D Plus, Hubby hates alarm clocks, so I'm his alarm clock. Or I was, he's not working now either, so my schedule will change soon. My vampire/night owl days, or nights rather, are numbered. Hence the reason I'm up and on here now instead of sleeping like I normally would be. o.O
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Other choice
    When it comes to gaming, I tend to have phases during which I play a lot - until I get bored (or frustrated due to bugs) and need a break.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Other choice
    I don't have a consistent schedule, so my sims playing is also not consistent lol.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Any day
    I have been retired for many years from the medical field. I had always worked nights so it is natural for me to be up until 3 am playing sims...wouldn't have it any other way. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Other choice
    I have a really bad habit of turning my game on to the point its on the neighborhood screen and then never actually playing. I'll leave my game on for hours like that with the intention of playing. I play maybe once a week for a few hours, but I can go months without playing it. If you look at my blog you can see how long it was between my most recent update and my last. That's legit how long it took me to play again.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2021
    Any day
    When I feel like it.
    Right now it’s:

Elder Scrolls Online
    Sims 4
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Minecraft
    Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Final Fantasy XV

And at any moment I could switch off depending on my mood.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif