Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serenity Bay Needs Residents!!! Submit Now!

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
Hello, it's been a bit since I've posted. I'm still looking for people to submit sims for my custom sims 2 neighborhood. I'm looking to create my own townies using submitted sims. Looking for them to be random and fun. I also have intentions of posting updates on the neighborhood and it's residents on the blog. If you could please take a few minutes to submit some sims I would be greatly appreciated!

https://sims2serenitybay.weebly.com/sim-submissions.html
angrycat.gif

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Are you wanting to randomize Sims in your game from that submissions or are you wanting Sims others have made?
    I did submit a Sim there.
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Rflong7 I'm mostly looking for random sims with different combinations. I'll be using "Pooklet's Townie Face Randomising" generator to actually create the look of the sim and then the genetics, aspirations and other data to finalize the sim for the town. These sims can start out either as townies or I might make some playable. It all depends when I start my neighborhood.

I'm up to 5 submissions now! Sim-Submissions.jpg
    Post edited by Summerbear5 on
    angrycat.gif
    Thank you for more submissions I’m up to 8 now! If anyone else wants to submit sims we could use more variety like children/teens/elders and more male sims!
    angrycat.gif
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I submitted some sims!! 🙂
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
    Thank you! I'm so happy. Up to 14 Sims for my new neighborhood! I can't wait to play and blog about all the happenings!
    angrycat.gif