Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted: A Paranormal Romance Comic (12/25/22)

Comments

• Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    In this one we meet.... THE BARISTAS

The barista-artist relationship is sacred: Haunted 1-13
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
    MORE THE BARISTAS

More Nina and Neta: Haunted 1-14
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    What did Yuan say his job was, anyway?

In which the drinky drinky bird has the last word: Haunted 1-15
    banner_both.jpg
    This page, Xiyuan asks: what do you do when you're having A Day?

Probably not this: Haunted 1-16
    banner_both.jpg
    Ugghughughugh this one took forever. But hey! He made it to the office.

Again, I am so sorry the protag is Yuan and not Thea, even though she's got that main-character hair: Haunted 1-17
    banner_both.jpg
    What's this?

Haunted is updating on time?!

What unholy portal did we jump into to wind up here?

Anyway: Haunted 1-18
    banner_both.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Completely OT but I just wanted to say I love your new avatar! At least I think it's new, unless the llama was always wearing the bi flag and I just never noticed - I wouldn't put it past me, I'm not very observant :D
    @ThePlumbob This is hilarious. I put my flag in the avatar less than an hour before your comment, so you caught it pretty much immediately. Seems like scary-fast observation to me XD

Happy Pride!
    banner_both.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @ThePlumbob This is hilarious. I put my flag in the avatar less than an hour before your comment, so you caught it pretty much immediately. Seems like scary-fast observation to me XD

Happy Pride!

Glad my observation skills are better than I thought, at least when it comes to llama fashion! :lol: Happy Pride! :blush:
    For possibly a limited time, this update contains BUNNIES! Real ones! Also exposition.

Bunny bunny bunny, hop hop hop: Haunted 1-19
    banner_both.jpg
    A day late, but this page has Ray being everyone's grandpa.

And some wholesome respect for Althea: Haunted 1-20
    banner_both.jpg
    Hey folks, I'm back! The break was to avoid burnout and tighten up my figure drawing a bit, so I can keep improving my artwork while trying to keep my head above water in the ocean of weekly updates. It's going. It's going. But here's Ray! San Myshuno's grandpa.

Iliana Dramatic Entrances Count: 1: Haunted 1-21
    banner_both.jpg
    Another one on time!

Granted, it's one illustration, but still.

Iliana Dramatic Entrances Count: 2: Haunted 1-22
    banner_both.jpg
    Were there enough scary rants in Haunted?

There were not: Haunted 1-23
    banner_both.jpg
    Finally blocked out the office! We're going to have some backgrounds from here on out.

That color wheel: Haunted 1-24
    banner_both.jpg
    Have we created a monster? I think we may have.

We are all Gail on this blessed day: Haunted 1-25
    banner_both.jpg
    Work is not treating me well lately, but I managed to finish this update!

We learn Sirak's deal: Haunted 1-26
    banner_both.jpg
    Oh, right! This comic has a protagonist: Haunted 1-27
    banner_both.jpg
  • FeroshaCoutoraFeroshaCoutora Posts: 142 Member
    Oh, right! This comic has a protagonist: Haunted 1-27

But does it have a co-worker inspecting a slightly askew trashcan?

(also yes)
    Dark Family Comedy & Paranormal Romance

r0AD3AN.jpg
    I came back! It's been hectic at work, but the page that was supposed to be out 2 weeks ago is finally done.

It's THIS GUY: Haunted 1-28

@FeroshaCoutora if your boss suddenly quits her high-profile job and gets replaced by some newb with a reputation of being a little out there, it's important to make sure the trash cans are in the right place.
    banner_both.jpg
  • FeroshaCoutoraFeroshaCoutora Posts: 142 Member
    I came back! It's been hectic at work, but the page that was supposed to be out 2 weeks ago is finally done.

It's THIS GUY: Haunted 1-28

@FeroshaCoutora if your boss suddenly quits her high-profile job and gets replaced by some newb with a reputation of being a little out there, it's important to make sure the trash cans are in the right place.

Facts. But do they wear water sleeves?
    Dark Family Comedy & Paranormal Romance

r0AD3AN.jpg
    @FeroshaCoutora I feel like I owe you an apology that he won't get the opera robe from his Cool Aunt™ for another 19 years :(

all we have are the relatively dry thumbhole sleeves :(
    banner_both.jpg
    Big reveal this week!

Not plotwise, but still: Haunted 1-29
    banner_both.jpg
    Being on time again, what what!

Yuan asking the important questions: Haunted 1-30
    banner_both.jpg
    Sorry about the delay. It's up now!

I'm sure everyone's dying to know Sergio's take: Haunted 1-31
    banner_both.jpg