Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's time to talk about the things that we want for 2022

Comments

• Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Above all, what I REALLY want is a Jungle Adventure refresh with Selvadorada being tweaked into a liveable neighborhood which you can also go in for a vacation, similar to the last two worlds added. I feel really bothered by the fact we got two Latin American-inspired worlds, and both were impossible to live in (With TS3 Isla Paradiso having that terrible lag issue which no matter how much I modded it and deleted stuff it was always the worst laggiest world.)

Jungle Adventure can include some residential lots, pottery and nectar making as new activities.

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    I'd love a Death and zombies pack! Give us a spooky town with an awesome graveyard where Death actually "lives" and can be visited! Remember the TS3 Death lot? Where you could go up and ring the doorbells? But you might be eaten by the welcome mat? And you could challenge Death to a guitar battle? OMG I LOVED that whole thing! New interactions with ghosts, new deaths, Death with a romance option! Let us learn how to raise the dead from the graveyard and start the zombie apocalypse! Give us the ability to fight the zombies and "lay them to rest!" I'd love it if we could use a fire spell to instantly reduce the zombies to ash and then collect their ashes in an urn...and be thanked by their ghost! LOL Also... this game needs bats and bat pets. Give us a bat house we can put in our yard! A lot designation like "Bat cave" where there will always be bats around your place starting at dusk and lasting through the night. Let us befriend bats and make it instant for vampires to befriend bats!
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    AmaraRena I love your idea! I too would like to converse more with ghosts. Would be fun if mediums could talk to ghosts and help them go to the light like in Sims 3. Would expand more on the paranormal career. I also like you idea about the zombies and graveyard. I remember the Grim lot and it was fun to play.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    So, I think 2021 will be closed with two remaining Kits and two BG updates...

Let's talk about 2022 then ;)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    monarchy pack
    generations
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »

Sadly enough I think this is the truth which makes it a very long wait for something interesting that will probably be something that a lot of Sims palyers wont enjoy!
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited October 2021

Hopefully 2022 will be the year of the Occults, last Occult pack we had was back in 2019.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I NEED Body Hair for my sims. Offical, not mods.

I would also really really like hotels and werewolves

Beyond that, something medieval would be greatly appreciated, but it's definitely less of a priority for me than the above.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    More Expansion & Gameplay Packs, less Kits please for 2022.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member

Hopefully 2022 will be the year of the Occults, last Occult pack we had was back in 2019.

Yes! I really love what they did with vampires and magic users and I would love to see genies, werewolves and fairies get the same level of treatment!
  • Silence_Silence_ Posts: 3 New Member
    On top of the werewolves, bring back bands and give us a functioning bass guitar to play. At this point I wouldn't even mind if it was tied to the guitar skill (as grating as it is to have people just believe a bass is just a guitar with 4 strings). I don't think I've seen a Bass GUITAR in any of the sims games. I mean it's been 7 years and we don't even have a functioning ELECTRIC guitar in the vanilla game.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    More Expansion & Gameplay Packs, less Kits please for 2022.

It's Something that both PC and Console Simmers can agree on.
  • pkuen7pkuen7 Posts: 1 New Member
    1) Horses game pack, which includes horse shows or rodeos for Sims to participate in and train their houses for. Sims could also watch the horse shows as entertainment!

2) A Moroccan-themed neighborhood game pack, which could include genies.

3) Expanding the current worlds to include more residential lots. This could be accomplished by converting the non-occupiable houses within the worlds to occupiable, playable lots. I would also like to see residential lots on Sixam.

4) Senior Living - retirement communities for the elderly.

5) A world based on an older time period, such as medieval era or life in the 1700s/1800s without electricity.

6) Color wheel for hair.

I'm sure that I'll think of more ideas later.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited November 2021
    I know better to ask for things that aren't in the capabilities of Sims 4, like a colour wheel. But we DO need more hair and eye colours.

Where's our Occults?

In fact, where's our gameplay period?

More jewellery.

How is it possible to have a pack with mermaids, but so few swimming clothes?

And a music pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Werewolves.
    Romantic EP or GP
    A lot more pregnancy options (baby showers, telling family, sims suggesting baby names, ultrasounds, mother rubbing belly, etc)
    Middle names.
    Revamped babies.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • PascaleJarjouraPascaleJarjoura Posts: 37 Member
    I would like an update of windows:
    - make the glass transparent and not slightly white
    - make mirrored glass with reflections like water
    - make windows that open and close
    - make sims interaction with windows, like looking through the window, jumping from the window, closing them when it's cold, open them when it's hot..
    I believe it will make a remarkable difference to the esthetics of the builds.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Vehicles
    Burglars
    Generation Pack added Preteens and freed babies
    Weddings are lack luster especially the ceremony there's no celebration at all like the previous games, bring back surprised proposal and on lookers reacting to a proposal it's funny how they y'all talk about Sims being social but with the most sociable things the Sims are not social at all.
    I would want slumber parties for cousins and neighborhood kids.
    Family Reunion party.
    Canes
    Bachelor party.

Education Game Pack
    After school activities that have special skills
    Also do homework not just on notebook but on computer or Ipad
    Also home schooled if possible.

More Vacation Locations
    With hotels
    Have the option to relax or go on an adventure.

• LoveSims5LoveSims5 Posts: 1 New Member
    Been playing since the very beginning, with Sims 1..bought every expansion pack and new game since, lol….Sims helps me escape from reality when things get stressful.I love it! But I .would really enjoy to have more involvement with newborns on sims, more pregnancy interactions, baby showers, doctor appointments, more items and interactions, as well as toddlers. Also would love to have some real life drama in there..I am not very smart at modding. So I’m prefer if y’all just gave us a good mix 😀
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    I would LOVE for a comeback of the wants and fears system of the sims 2. Your life aspiration had a real impact on your gameplay because of them. Instead of being tied to the life aspiration, it could be tied to the traits. But for them to include this, they would need to revamp the whole whims system, which could not be bad considering it's barely there in the game right now.

So a big revamp of the whims system that would include a fear system based on the sim's traits, I would love that.
  • Crimson_Angel_41Crimson_Angel_41 Posts: 24 Member
    Things i would like to see for 2022

1. I would like to see more careers like Firefighter, Landlord, Dog Sitter (also as a Hire Service option)
    Tattoo Artist, Church Jobs, Bank Career
    2. I would like to see for those that have disabilities like me
    if physical or mental and also illnesses and birth defects be added in the game and have settings option to turn it off and on
    for those that don't want it or have a as a game pack! I see a lot of comment on twitter under the sims community asking for Disabilities! I'm not the only one!
    3. I also I would like 2 servings option besides the Single, 4, and 8 serving when cooking!
    4. Religious personality including more personality options, including church groups and services.
    5. Daycare and Doggy Daycare! that you can actually send you kids or dogs to while at work with a billing attachment!
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Please let 2022 be the year we finally get werewolves! I would also love more pack updates (esp. Realm of Magic so my vampire can learn alchemy), more trait improvements, horses, free babies, a music pack, and a romance pack.
  • MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    Nursery kit. New bassinets and toddler items. That is my dream right now.
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited November 2021
    • Werebeasts (canine and feline)+body hair
    • Zombies (+underworld, grim reaper job)+cemetery lot
    • Fairies
    • Better Planstims (not a temporary state)
    • Update spellcaster spells (scruberoo kids, pets, dust, etc., reparo spell with the laundry+bust the dust kit + spells to control the weather) and be able to sell potions (https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Can-t-sell-potions-in-retail-store/td-p/8747826)
    • Attraction/chemistry system
    • Whims update (+Sims could lose satisfaction points if they are not in a good mood at the end of the day?)
    • Get to Work refresh (ownable community lots : bar, nightclub, gym, spa, café, etc.)
    • Music : Bands and Singers pack (drum kit)
    • Slow dance
    • Kids play (tag, red hands, etc. https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Play )
    • Pool play (marco polo, etc.) and pool objets
    • Purple hair color.
    Post edited by Skyrryx on
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • quedoubleuquedoubleu Posts: 4 New Member
    More aspirations for children and maxing skills unlocks more (new) adult skills. Motor: Dancing, skating, wellness. Creativity: Acting etc...
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    12 new occults, one each month, starting with werewolves.

And ending with Mari Lwyd in time for xmas.
    oss2.jpg
    I like the way you think !!!