Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small update would make a big difference for you?

Comments

• Height sliders and better genetics. All female Sims start to look the same in a family and same with males.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    More pregnancy interactions.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    For toddlers to be able to dine with the rest of the family
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    For toddlers to be able to dine with the rest of the family

And the option to toggle that option off. Or my sims would quite possibly never dine out again. :grimace:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Simgrassalidale7Simgrassalidale7 Posts: 5 New Member
    Round walls (and being able to use some windows in them).
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    The ability to disallow certain CAS items for random. If I create a unique look for a Sim, I want it to stay unique and not see townies wearing the same outfit, hair or accessories.
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2021
    Active Generic Lots.

Would love if sims were motivated to use activities placed on the lot vs a mislabeled lot where they don't really engage with everything. And then having to pay for vendors to work the lot, so annoying.

Frequently I play 'Guess which lot' when building:
    community center
    city hall
    food court
    tearoom
    office
    arcade
    theater
    bowling alley
    motel/hotel
    country club
    church
    cemetery
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    CAS Favorite for clothing, makeup, shoes, accessories
    An extra column - CAS & BB
    Debug sorting
    Improved Clutter & Misc decoration sorting
    Alarm clock or phone setting
    NPC job assignment
    Realistic townie clothing generator
  • Rabellaka_SimmingRabellaka_Simming Posts: 46 Member
    Non-standard hair colours actually being inheritable. If I create a sim with green hair, I want their children to be able to have green hair, not some random colour.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    A townie job manager, so I can assign various roles around town to specific NPCs.

Yes! This please! Pretty please. It would give any townie history with out needing to leave a house hold, cheat the skills, cheat the rank in job when you can do it right from CAS or in the world with a few easy clicks.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Copying makeup in CAS, pool tables, food processors, hot chocolate makers, ability to turn off snow, etc in build mode...and several other things already mentioned. More garden seeds/plants are always welcome, as well as more recipes. Including for the tea maker and coffee maker - why can't I make pumpkin spiced coffee yet? Or hazelnut? Or whatever folks like these days? I'm fond of a good dark roast myself. I'd love to be able to choose my sims coffee variety. More energy options for kids - seriously, they can't drink tea or coffee, so they really have squat for quick energy.

More roombas. The two we have are okay, but can we get more options? More swatches? I use them all the time with Bust The Dust, and they don't exactly fit the decor anymore lol. I'm sure there are a bunch more, but that's what I can think of right now.
  • VividVivid Posts: 44 Member
    I would really like to see a tag refresh in CAS and BB, mostly the decoration section. Right now there seems to be little constancy in the way items are categorized. For example in CAS there are a lot of clothes that aren't in the hot/cold weather sections even though they should.

And decor is all over the place. There are framed pictures that aren't in the picture section, while there also is a literal fountain that is in the picture section, we have the wall mounted section for that! Then there are things like stacks of books in the statues section, while there are small statues, that go into clutter. There are non-functional cabinets both in misc and in statues. There are creeping wall plants in the plants and the misc wall decor section, but to me they should only be accessed in build mode. If I want to decorate a room with a painting, I'm not looking for a wild wall plant.

I feel like because of this a lot of great items are easily overlooked. It's hard to recognize an item between all the noise in different sections, and if things aren't even in the logical category, then it's really hard to find them!

Additionally it would be great if there would be a couple of extra sections. Like an earrings section, so that piercings and earrings are in their own category.
    And it would be great if within decor there would be more item groups (like there is for bathroom stuff in misc). It would be really handy if all room dividers were grouped, and all hutches and other non functional cabinets too. The more sections like that, the better.

Lastly I really really wish there was a separate section for wall stickers. The amount of stickers in the painting section drives me crazy! It's pretty hard to actually find a good painting between all that noise.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2021
    I bought TS4 D.U. thinking the gameplay would be more similar to how it was in Sims 2 University. I just loved how that pack added the gameplay features it did. Combine the best features of Sims 2 University with the appearance of Sims 4 Discover University and I would have been happier with the pack. I bought it thinking I would be hooked but it just isn't the same. Maybe expand the gameplay with a related Expansion or Game Pack to improve the entire education system and gameplay for all ages, and I would be willing to try it again.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Assigning hangouts to individual sims instead of just groups.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Maybe if I’m not mistaken, I want an interaction animation update or refresh in “ The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs” that cats & dogs be able to drink water in their bowls instead of always sometimes drinking water in the puddles & in the toilet.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Remove the slot restriction of house lot trait. Like challenge lot trait which can be freely picked with all of them, why not use the same format for the House Lot Trait!? Apply to CAS trait too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • MashamakMashamak Posts: 10 New Member
    ZODIAC SIGNS!!!! Also being able to tuck in or tuck out shirts. And walls that can go on half a square tile, why aren't there vertical half walls?!
  • AnimatoJoeAnimatoJoe Posts: 2 New Member
    I just had a thought while watching a lets play on youtube, the sale tables can in some ways start to feel too easy of a way to make money with the 300% mark up. They should make it so that the NPC or other sims looking to buy from the table could complain about the price being too high, making that sim and or surrounding sims not want to buy from your table for a period of time unless you drop the price. Similarly they should be able to request a deal or haggle in the same way your sim can when they're the buyer in the situation. I use the sale tables fairly often and it soon starts to feel a bit like cheating. But this would add a layer of strategy and grind to it that could make this a little more difficult and interesting.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I've thought about this for a very long time. I wish these Sims had more individual personalities, however, the one little thing that would make a difference is to make updates to content and patches that change things in the game Optional. I don't want everything and anything they decided to add and or take away. Optional Updates! :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • AlakazandraAlakazandra Posts: 12 New Member
    The ability to turn off pet illness (or illness for that matter) for the entire world 😞
  • AlakazandraAlakazandra Posts: 12 New Member
    Music options from the original sims?
  • InvogueInvogue Posts: 1 New Member
    The game is extremely buggy and this is by far the number one thing I would like EA to address and fix. Almost every activity in the game is bugged and it is very frustrating to play not sometimes but most of the time. I honestly don't know why I put up with it. I can't think of a single task or activity that hasn't bugged in my games. The girl can't even take a leak sometimes just nothing happens! And I play with zero mods or CCs. PLEASE EA I am literally begging you to start fixing bugs instead of releasing more packs and God knows what else that just further frustrates us all. Good product drives sales not a fresh coat of paint to cover the cracks.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    - Fine as the default emotion
    - Option that prevents townies from visiting other worlds unless being invited by our playable sims.
    - „Go here together“ makes sims actually walk together
    - Sims wait for everyone to be seated at the table before they start eating their meal.
  • ImagebearImagebear Posts: 46 Member
    I would rather they priority the bugs first if they're going to spend time on useless features like scenarios. The game has hundreds of bugs that's preventing us from having fun with the existing feature. Chances are even if they added a fun feature, it's probably are going to break it and never go back to fix it like every bug out there.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    You know would be great? If the in-game date & time of a save also showed on my Load Games panel, not just the RL timestamp of whenever I saved & exited. It would be useful to know "Oh - that save has kids, and it's mid-day, on an in-game Monday. If I load that, we'll have after school projects pretty much right away," or what have you.