Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2021
    October - Day 17: "CAS Updates and the Lottery"

GhYpxV1.png

Notes
    iHJ5svN.png
    I thought about saving this screenshot for the 18th's daily pic or exchanging it for the one I posted for this post, but I think it's better as a complement to the daily post pic since it was taken during the same time.

0j2HH8y.png
    Well, this happened, and I'm confused. Josh bought a ticket, but Essa didn't. I meant to have her get one, just for the reward points, not that she needs it, she has something like 50k accumulated she'll most likely never use. So, I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I expected Essa would get a 'the lottery was awful' but not Josh. So that was weird. But then the weirdest thing of all happened as you can see in the screenshot, ESSA won and she didn't even buy a ticket! What!? They have almost 4 million now in simoleans. o.O

Still waiting to see if any of the CL festivals show up on the calendar or if they get a notification for them. It's currently Wednesday in their world. The only festivals consistently on the calendar are for SE and Cottage Living. So far...

I didn't actually play Essa and Josh much after they got the notice about winning the lottery. I needed to do some background stuff for upcoming posts and spent the rest of my play time doing that. There was one specific thing I meant to do, but then I started giving all my adult Sims the skin overlay, and updated any that didn't have body hair or eyelashes as well.

Some of them were wearing very outdated outfits too and the females I haven't played, almost all of them had make-up that was WAY too bright, especially blush, from back when the make-up was updated with sliders, so I needed to fix those things too. There were so many more that needed updating than expected. I apologize for no story update, or not much of one, this time. The only other thing that happened is Josh kept thinking about the gaming mat, so I bought them one.

That's it for this update, I'll have a story part for the 18th's post, one way or the other.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited October 2021
    Update 288 - The Romance Festival Part 2

aXJlHN9.png
    No time like the middle of the Romance Festival to go for a run :D
    ESkfiPh.jpg

And then, because the 'heat of the moment proposal' option was taunting me, naturally I had to do this. (I used the MCCC Control option to have him ask her, since I wanted him to be the one to propose)
    KsrcsS1.jpg
    I1UksGT.jpg

"Oh, Zane, it's perfect!"
    np9SuHv.jpg

"Of course my answer is yes!"
    bfHYKru.jpg
    F1iP74m.jpg
    XlYkeWb.jpg

Jules: "Oh my gosh, did you see that? My baby girl just got engaged!"
    Emmett: "Just act surprised when they come over to tell us."
    Dp2O6nn.png

"Mom!!! Zane just proposed! I'm going to get married!!"
    n9emcFX.jpg

"That's such wonderful news, sweetheart. Zane is lovely boy, and I'm so happy for the both of you." (Jules really has come around to Ruby dating Zane, thank goodness :D)
    BN5MhzB.jpg

"And look at my ring! I can't even believe it! I love it so much. I love him so much."
    r2AuZEQ.jpg

They went inside to watch some karaoke after that. One of Jules' old friends from her club in Windenburg, Veronica, was performing.
    i5jLumQ.jpg

Jules: "Okay, Ruby and Zane, you're up next."
    rjBMsvx.jpg

Zane, like most new things he tries, was terrible, but they had a lot of fun.
    Oxw6Anq.jpg

And Jules enthusiastically cheered them on.
    nlSjH8N.jpg

Dill even joined them momentarily. He wanted his 10 seconds of fame.
    CmYYdOX.jpg

Jules and Emmett took the stage next with a jazzy number.
    wiGo9JK.jpg

Essa stopped by briefly to watch.
    xmf2l0o.jpg

But then promptly left...
    3yXM4mR.jpg

Guess it's homework time :D
    O5um6PH.jpg

Oh hey Damon, you just missed Essa...
    9SGcxI7.jpg

Speaking of Essa and Damon - I decided to age up their girls. I also want to age up Melody's and Sakura's kids too, but I ran out of time during this play session so they'll have to wait until next time.

Here's Willow Masters.
    TC1pN9i.png?1
    2laWn0r.png?1

And here's Piper Masters.
    THUnGtI.png?1
    bMvqMFb.png?1

Both of them age up to teens/adults quite beautifully too, I did check :)

Post edited by permanentrose on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited October 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Just read your chapter on the Romance Festival. And...oh my gosh! Ruby and Zane are now engaged! Congrats! And it was so sweet. I've always wanted to have some sims get engaged or married at the Romance Festival. And so cute that Jules sprinkled Dill with rose petals. lol I thought that was cute. Didn't know you could do that to animals, too. And Zane and Ruby,,,,hubba hubba in the closest...! Woot! hehehe
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @permanentrose

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Ruby is engaged! I can still remember her as the most adorable toddler...But I'm so happy for her!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    Yes that looking at side is a new bug, I hope it gets fixed too.
    Aww too bad about that festival thing, now than you mentioned it, there was few people who had problems of festivals not reappearing after latest patch or one before that..
    I would naturally test it without mods too. Tho the ones you have, should not have nothing to do with it (tho I do not know all your mods, but those I do know)
    I love the balcony :) And second that re guest from kit pic thread , please upload it :)
    Beautiful kissing pics <3

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) I have it all planned out how it should go, but some things still undecided :) You will see ;) And yes, that was indeed Inna at the beach :)
    -Congrats Ruby!! And over all very lovely festival! Jules has a good reason to be proud of her :smiley:
    Fun time in karaoke too! Twins look great :) Would be nice to see Melody's and Malcolm's kids too :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Today's update will be just one pic. As i am still in the middle of rebuilding my Mods-folder, and testing some new mods. Yeah , I finally patched.

Melody Connors

September, day 4
    6EZ9KNK.png

The one pic.

@Ellupelluellu and @SoulGal7 - I had time to play for a bit between my classes today and it was the perfect amount of time to age up your sims' kids in my game, so I thought I'd share.
    Here is Maxwell Landgraab. He aged up with glasses so I decided to leave them since I feel like I need more sims with glasses :)
    2AMyzwn.png?1
    70ZUcyb.png?1

And here is Mason Landgraab.
    p77xolb.png?1
    aoJ8h1h.png?1

And here is Kiki Munch.
    dtntDca.png?1
    vwvwgVz.png?1

I decided that Sakura and Wolfgang needed one more kid, and they had a boy. I named him Otto and he also aged up with blue hair :)
    Lhy9sCq.jpg

Here's his makeover.
    7qRcO6e.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose -
    Both Kiki and now Otto are so cute. Thanks for having Sakura in your game still :)
    *Updated my October 17th post above! I apologize for not doing comments yet, and for the lateness of this update. It's been a crazy day due to some personal things that have happened in real life and I had to focus on that. I'll get started on comments next and hope to finish them before I need to play for today's post. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited October 2021
    October - Day 18: "Spice District Visit"

97TygYV.png

Notes
    fK18EPM.png
    While I kept an eye on the calendar, Essa and Josh visited the Spice District for the day. Plenty of activities to do here, including a basketball court. Looks like Josh knows a trick or two in how to handle b-balls.

szfWlnR.png
    Essa looks none too shabby herself, bouncing a b-ball in, out and around her legs.

8hNaXx1.png
    Josh challenged Essa to a dunking contest. This should be interesting since they're both Level 10 in Fitness. Hi there Kira, why are you frowning at Josh?
    (Because I want to play and he's hogging the court. What a show-off!)

I think someone's a wee bit jealous! ;)

15ogedi.png
    Essa skied out with a magnificent shot as one of my townie Sims, Jessie, watches her.

2JY4k88.png
    Not to be outdone, Josh had another great dunk and hung on the rim for what seemed like ages.

SCO37hD.png
    For Essa's turn, she was literally on fire. Well, her b-ball was anyway. I had no idea that could happen. Haven't played much with the basketball nets thus far so it was a fun surprise.

1bqAS1J.png
    Josh fell during his next turn and for further insult to injury, the b-ball landed on the top of his head and bounced off. He looks a bit shocked or dazed. I was shocked too, he's Level 10 in Fitness and has completed the Body Builder aspiration. o.O

I see you Kira, looking all smug back there.

tcMxxUY.png
    Essa's final shot was another fireball, and she broke the backboard! Wow, Congrats Essa, she won the match! Josh is a good sport though, he cheered and clapped for her. In fact, they both did that for each other after every turn. I thought it was sweet.

Qy6u9Wo.png
    Essa spotted a mural someone had begun to paint but didn't finish. The couple just happened to have some spray paint, so they completed it for them. Today's daily pic is the finished product.

vywf4k4.png
    There was an announcement for a Karaoke contest happening at the Waterside Warble so just for kicks the couple decided to enter. They found an empty room with a karaoke machine and Josh went first. Not long after he began to sing, Veera wandered inside the room and cheered for him along with Essa.

rjNQfgW.png
    One of my townie vampires (I can never remember her name) flew into the room as a bat and started to laugh at Josh's singing. Veera was not pleased at all with her rude behavior.

rl6Ce6o.png
    She had the audacity to ask Veera for an autograph while Josh was still singing. Of course Veera turned her down.

wU0yCHB.png
    Another one of my townie Sims, Lilah Lockhart, sporting a new hairstyle came into the room to cheer for Josh. She's one of the Sims that was looking at Josh's butt in Evergreen Harbor.

OpBxjyo.png
    Wow, this room is getting full! Caleb, Vlad and Adam Lambert all came into the room as well. Adam cheered and clapped along with Essa for Josh. How cool is that? Well, we all know Adam is a big fan of Josh's singing talent.

Josh finished the song with a score of 88. I tried to get Essa to sing next on that machine, but she kept canceling it and waving her hand. I think someone else had pounced on it already. I didn't click fast enough.

4ToAofl.png
    The couple went in search of another machine and found one in a bright yellow room. Josh was the only one that cheered and clapped for his beautiful songbird. I think everyone else was too occupied fawning over Adam and Veera.

GwfR4BZ.png
    Essa gave it her all and ended the song with a score of 81. Aww, she won't win tonight, but Josh still has a chance.

Oirl83r.png
    They had a little time to kill waiting for the results of the contest and Josh had an idea on how they should spend it. I don't think it's too hard to figure out what he autonomously suggested.

cBaqT1P.png
    Uh huh... good guess! ;)

rTBzkYH.png
    When they were finished the contest results were announced and Josh won! Congrats Josh! Yay! \o/ You and Essa are both winners today/tonight!

MCab7OV.png
    The couple had not had anything to eat since they left the Penthouse and were a bit hungry. They both ordered some curry from a food stall. Uh, not sure that was such a good choice.

7VUVPZz.png
    I love the smoke rings!

EUY1Y44.png
    "Ahhhh, hot, hot, HOT! My face!"
    "Oh yeah Babe, your face certainly is hot."

I don't think that's what he meant Essa.

ii8b3o8.png
    Both of them suffered through the burn for awhile before Josh decided he'd had enough.

vRTZB4h.png
    "Why are you still eating that stuff? Why torture yourself?"
    "Just habit, learned not to waste food when I lived on the street. Besides, it's not that--"

LSFYuEn.png
    "HOTTTTTTTTT!"
    "If you say so Beautiful."

"Are my eyebrows still there?"
    "Yeah, you're good."

gsFS179.png
    Essa and Josh walked around the district hand-in-hand for awhile and found a fishing spot next to a beautiful bridge. Of course they had to check it out.

zBJjkPV.png
    They hadn't been fishing for quite awhile and were having so much fun, they lost all track of time. As the moon began to set, it started to rain and they called it a night.

I sent them home after that and my play session ended. No CL festivals ever showed up on the calendar or were announced. *sigh* Next step, I take out my Mods in an alternate 'save as', though I doubt any of them are the problem. I will try playing a brand new save as well to see if perhaps this save is corrupted due to it's age and size.

Stay tuned for further developments. :)
    *Updated my October 18th post above. I'll work on finishing comments on your updates/replies next! Hope y'all have a fanfreakintastic day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Wow, those vampires are very invasive eh? Maybe they do feel remorseful or maybe it's just sour grapes over losing so they're trying to make Jules and her family miserable? o.O

Fun school spirit activities for Ruby and Zane, and not such school spirit activities as well! ;)

What the?? So weird how Yuki was dressed in a hot dog costume. :D So, so cute how Dill went with them. Well, well, Ruby and Zane having some closet fun! Love Ruby's shoes by the way, are they from the Throwback Fit kit? I didn't know Sims could throw petals at cats, how funny! :D

That's a good point about cheating milestones Sims have already done before the milestone actually comes up in the aspiration goals. Other aspirations will count stuff Sims do ahead of time, so why not for this aspiration?

hehe Oh yeah Zane, you had a workout alright. :D

Yes, Josh doesn't have very many skills left he hasn't maxed. There are a very limited few though. :) It will be interesting to see how the different seasons look in each other's saves. Hey, well Adam is a celebrity after all. I know! Why don't they just get up and go to the bathroom when they need to go? I got a chuckle out of the cucumbers too. :D Thank you about the pose, I love that particular one. Thanks about Josh's nails too! I think they look good as well. :)

Ah, you have that mod too. It's great eh? Those pixelated paintings have always bugged me. Glad there's a Mod to fix them. I had fun updating those balconies, nothing fancy, but I love the double tiered planters the most too. Yeah, it's now Friday in their world, and still no CL festivals on the calendar or announced via notifications. I have a couple things to try though and see if I can figure out the problem. Cross your fingers!

Gloria is a little sweetheart. And I didn't think you'd actually go through with anything concerning Essa and Emmett. Maybe perhaps just let it run like you said to see what would happen and then not save. I've done that a few times during the year. *cough* ;)

If you decide to do it, whichever way you do sounds like a great idea! I'm just thrilled you're considering doing it again. <3

Congratulations to Ruby and Zane! What a romantic place to propose eh? I've had that option pop up, but never tried using it. Glad that Jules and Emmett are happy for them. Fun time they had afterward at the Karaoke bar too! hehe Essa! I guess she just wanted to show her support for a friend or something? :) Homework, oh Uni homework, that's right. I keep thinking "Homework? What? They're YAs!" Then it hits me what that means. AND I keep forgetting Zane is an alien until I see him glowing different colors.

Hey Nik! Er, Damon. Sorry, he'll forever be Nik to me looking like that. I get thoroughly confused whenever you say 'Damon' and look around for a Sim with black hair and blue eyes. :D Wow! Willow and Piper are gorgeous! They grew up well. Thanks so much for showing their pics! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome and I figured, just speculating. :)

hehe I loved writing that. His pout when they started to play just screamed he wasn't happy about something. :D They got credits, but they were in the household inventory and weren't worth anything. When they were betting, it was simoleans. Weird eh? o.O

Oh yeah, Adam was extremely lucky indeed! Anyone else would've taken pics, definitely. I ADORE that last screenshot. Such a sweet pose eh? <3

Ugh, I hope that bug gets fixed soon too. Essa did it in this last play session I had, only they weren't chatting and she wasn't on a computer, she was doing a ground mural with Josh in the Spice District. Good to hear and a bummer too that the festival bug isn't just me that's having it happen. Maybe it's something Maxis needs to fix after all. If so, I hope soon. If not, then I will have to cheat this month's milestone goals concerning festivals in the aspiration. I hope I don't have to do that, but I will without hesitation.

Aww, thank you about the balconies and the build. Did that Simmer actually request I upload it though? Last I looked she hadn't actually asked, just wanted to know if it was on the Gallery. I'll have to go check. But I'll consider it if you want it too? Let me know. :) I love those screenshots too! With the cityscape in the background all lit up, very pretty setting in my opinion. San Myshuno really is a very pretty world! :)

Oh, you patched your game! Cool! Love this screenshot, it says so much without saying a word. She's remembering her children, her last home and even one of the pets now, probably all of them eventually. Absolutely loving this month in FH for Melody, you've written this mystery brilliantly in my opinion and I can't wait to read more! <3
    Update 289 - The Terrible Twos

dE8d2ZG.png
    Before heading off to school, I had Rowan play on the monkey bars so he could knock off some milestones for the Rambunctious Scamp one since I've been neglecting his aspirations and I do want to complete them before he ages up.
    TckIRXz.png

Later that day, Jules invited Ophelia and Lydia over for a playdate.
    6ZXvRWt.jpg

Lydia: "Congrats on your new baby! It's so nice to get the girls together too!"
    Gk24deq.png

And for a bit, they were quite pleasant.
    wFcPsea.png
    eZ8CCSD.png

Then Ophelia's mood changed quite suddenly.
    dE8d2ZG.png

Oh no...
    5W7Evdi.png

"Ouch! Mommy, she hurted me!!"
    yF8Sgjz.png

Ophelia looked a bit remorseful in the last shot, but she looks like she went back into scary vampire mode here :joy:
    spAp06C.png

"It's okay, baby. It was just a tiny bite. You'll be okay."
    45bldSe.png

"Ophelia! What did we say about using your fangs? Please go apologize."
    EHy2QMd.jpg

"Sowwy."
    CfaswBc.png

Jules got out some bubbles after that, but Ophelia immediately started crying.
    H3zC1eO.jpg

"You're having some very big feelings today, aren't you?"
    YeV4jPQ.png

I love Jules' sympathetic and knowing look in this photo :D
    Lydia: "I think we're going to head home now. Thanks for inviting us - we'll have to try again sometime soon."
    JvoaPqn.png

And as soon as they left, Robin did what she does best :joy:
    hPHpNkG.png

Rowan finished the motor aspiration, so he got started on the mental one as Emmett read to him before bed.
    NuQFxuk.png

And our favorite ghost dog came out to play as well :)
    eeJJoiM.png

Ruby's grades also came in. I'm actually pretty proud that she didn't fail anything since it's hard to manage all her homework and projects while still playing this large family. Hopefully she can do just a bit better with this next term though :)
    3MHVD6V.png
    edited October 2021
    October - Day 19: "Festivals Testing..."

3Y99JAe.png

Notes

I'm currently testing the Festivals in a brand new save and will test in an alternate challenge save next. If I get some answers quickly, hopefully I'll have a normal story post for today. Otherwise, this will be today's post. Either way, I'll be back later with results and to comment. In the meanwhile, today's Daily post pic is an image from Myshuno Meadows Park taken at sunset for a placeholder.

Here's an update!
    PDNoB41.png
    After a lot of testing and playing in a new save with this Sim, Emma Ewing, I think I know what to do so I don't have to cheat the Festivals milestone goals in the CL aspiration. Festivals are still not showing up on the calendar BEFORE they happen, but they do appear AFTER they've started and give notice. At least in the new save. However, thanks to Emma, I figured out a way to find out which one is coming up next without using the calendar! I also managed to get this gorgeous sunset pic that happened soon after the daily post pic too! <3

vORMEUY.png
    In the lounge/reception area of apartments is a sign for residents to leave notes for their neighbors or check to see if they have one posted for themselves to read. This sign also has an option to 'read about festival.' When Sims click on that, it tells them which Festival is the next one with the date and time for it. When the Festival is actually happening, it also has a glowing light racing around the frame.

Essa and Josh went to an apartment and checked a sign there. It said the Romance Festival was coming up for Saturday, the next day for them. I sent them back home and looked in debug to get one of these apartment signs for Essa & Josh. When I clicked on it with Essa, it gave the exact same information as the sign in the apartment. Yay! It works!

They'll be keeping an eye on this for the Humor & Hijinks Festival. I'm hoping it will be this upcoming Monday for them. Last time, almost two weeks ago, it was on a Monday, so it should be happening again on this next Monday. Each Festival happens every other week.

Just in case you're curious, I also tried an alternate challenge save, with and without Mods, and tried the new save with and without Mods. Mods have nothing to do with whatever is making this bug/glitch happen, in my game anyway. All other Festivals and events are on the calendar and our Sims get a notice about them beforehand. CL Festivals are the only ones (and those in Sulani) that are not on the calendar before they happen in my game.

Alright so, now with that out of the way, I did play for a bit of story update which follows.

BatPPIP.png
    The rest of Friday was wet and miserable with thunderstorms all day and night. Thunderstorms delight Essa and Josh though since they have the Storm Chaser reward trait. Josh hadn't tried out the Gaming Mat yet, so he played a sports game on it and then entered a pro tournament for The R.E.F.U.G.E.

Essa did a little boxing and then did a yoga routine. Somehow I forgot she had no Wellness skills. She got to Level 2 and then since her energy was low, went inside to take a nap. Josh finished the tournament, but didn't even place this time. Bummer...

KYIWweO.png
    He got a notice that Jon was visiting for 'Game night.' But for some reason, after I added him to a group to somewhat control him and chose a multiplayer video game for the two of them to play, he left! What? Ah well, Josh played without him anyway. He'll take any opportunity to play video games.

xjFDE0r.png
    The garden had been a bit neglected the last two days so Josh tended to it and harvested everything. By this time he was hungry and grabbed the last serving of steak. I can't believe how long those 8 servings lasted from the Kava party.

Jku0G2q.png
    Surprisingly, Jon came back! I guess he really, really wanted to spend some time with Josh. He immediately told Josh a disgustingly gross joke.

"Eww, Dude, why would you tell me that, I'm trying to eat!"

qyJ8v1D.png
    "I can't eat it now. Thanks a lot."
    "hehe Sorry, but you should've seen your face."
    "Are you ever going to grow up man?"

fBFuMr1.png
    "Oh come on, you loved it. Don't give me the Dad lecture, or should I say Joel lecture."
    "Eh, sorry, you're right, it was funny. Okay? Don't pout. Just caught me off guard."
    "I thought so."

nL6CdFi.png
    "Since you're sitting there anyway, wanna play some chess?"
    "You bet! Why do you think I sat down here? I knew you'd eat that steak anyway."
    "Pfft, of course, you know I can't let a good steak go to waste."

oWbFUvb.png
    "You Bro, are going down! I've been practicing."
    "You can try, go for it!"

YXEIA0u.png
    "Check! I told you, you're going down Bro!"
    "Ohh, well look at that, good job!"

Vigfmtn.png
    "But NOT good enough. Checkmate!"
    "Dangit! Really?"

UOwUM9K.png
    "Man, how'd you do that? Lemme see...oh, okay." *sigh*
    "Better luck next time, you've improved though. Keep practicing."
    "Oh I will, count on it! Hey, I brought a movie, wanna watch it?"
    "Depends on what you brought."

1Kki3u4.png
    "This is what you brought? Seriously Jon? I know we used to watch it all the time...but that was when we were 10!"
    "Yeah, why not? It's a great movie!"

oAeBBLg.png
    "I LOVE it!"
    "Bah, it's horrible! I can't stand it! Turn it off!"

ygMVVcb.png
    "Please Josh? You know Joel won't let me watch it. At least not on the big TV. I had to get my own for my room just so I could watch it."
    *long suffering sigh of resignation* "Finnne. I'll watch it, but I don't have to like it."
    "That's cool, thanks Bro. I owe you one."
    "You owe me more than one, but whatever."

B0YrHPy.png
    "Poor little guy, reminds me of Buster."
    "Gawd, don't bring up Buster again. Why can't you just let that go?"

sH5DNDW.png
    "Awww, you loved him too, you gave him kisses on his little nose all the time." *makes kissy noises*
    "Who told you that, Joel?"
    "No, I saw you, but I didn't let you see me so you'd know that I knew."
    "Well, I know now."
    "Oh, yeah. Opps!"

MojVjkO.png
    "BOOOO!" *blows raspberry* "This part bites. No way would he get to some desert that fast. Willow Creek's nowhere near StrangerVille, Oasis Springs OR Selvadorada either!"
    "It's a movie Dude, it ain't real!"

ZX0ocsN.png
    "You're not going to cry are you? Come on Jon, don't do that."

b45ZaHD.png
    "You'll make me cry if you do."
    "It's just so sweet with the little girl giving Buster kisses to welcome him home. I can't help it."
    "Okay, you got me there. But that's NOT Buster."
    "I know."

YhQC7MW.png
    "But hey, you know, the ladies love that kind of stuff. Squirt some tears and they're alllll over you!"
    "Really?"
    "Ohhhh yeahhh, take it from your big Bro, they'll be putty in your hands."

ou2q6Q5.png
    *snicker* "You're so bad! But I love it! Thanks!"
    "I used to be. I don't need any tricks like that now though. I have my Beautiful. Essa's too smart for that kind of stuff anyway."

AEJwC9u.png
    "I should get going now though. Long ride back to Mt. Komorebi."
    "Sure you want to drive in that stuff? You could spend the night if you want. The couch is comfy."
    "Nah, I'll be okay. Thanks for the offer though."
    "No problem Bro, anytime. It was great catching up."
    "And Josh? Thanks for watching this with me. Say Hi to Essa for me and tell her I'm sorry I missed her."
    "Only for you Bro, only for you and I will. See you soon Jon."

The brothers gave each other a hug and I thought Jon was leaving, he went towards the door anyway.

8i38dBF.png
    But, he went in the kitchen instead and cleaned up the dirty dishes first, then he left. What a sweetheart! You can come over any time Jon. And thanks for the little smile, that's the first time you've looked directly at me. Your brother does all the time, but not you.

(Thanks for not making Josh take back the key Watcher. You're alright in my book.)

Aww, Jon, Now you're going to make ME cry. hehe Bye now, see you soon!

RyYZukn.png
    I'll end this update with a very special screenshot that might not look like much to most, but it represents years of diligent patience on my part. I've been trying to get a screenshot like this ever since Seasons came out and I saw others post similar ones. Love how lightning during thunderstorms lights up everything, but could never catch the flash! I have plenty of lightning bolt images, but none of them include the flash of light. But I FINALLY DID! I couldn't believe it when I actually caught the bolt of lightning that caused it too! It's an added bonus to the epicness that is this screenshot in my opinion! At least to me. \o/
    *Updated my October 19th post above! I found a solution! Yippeee! I'll get started on comments next. Hope y'all have a fabulous day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Aww, how cool is that Jules and Lydia's little ones got to have a playdate! Bummer about Ophelia biting Robin though. Toddlers are notorious for that phase though, vampire or not. My Grandchildren went through that phase, not fun. o.O I wonder why Ophelia started crying when Jules brought out the bubbles. Sweet hug they had beforehand though. I guess maybe Ophelia just missed her nap or something. Perhaps she might've been a wee bit jealous too? Seeing Mommy cooing over the baby? Possibility. Anyway, so nice to see Lenny again! Dill looks happy about it too! Ruby did very well considering the plagiarism incident! I guess everything else she did made up for it in the end. Congrats to Ruby! :)
    @permanentrose ,
    Mason and Maxwell are also a good mix of their parents, thank you for showing them :)
    -- Oh , Ophelia is very beautiful toddler, curious how she will grow up :)
    Ahahaaa.. okay now looking at your post, I am happy I do NOT have parenthood :smiley:
    Anyway, lovely play time they had, most of the time anyway :)
    Ruby, well yes, big household to take care of, could of been a lot worse :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Yes there will be paintings of all the pets too, but mostly she has Malcolm's pics :)
    -- Great looking mural :)
    I love those effects basketball hub does when you "dream big" all the lights and fire :D
    I see they had some fun in that karaoke place, too. YAY thank you Veera, one more time I did not had to be ashamed of you :D (haha, I have never had her acting so snob alike in my saves what she was at yours :p )
    And what would their evening be without woohoo and spicy food :p
    Love the last pic, because it is rainy and sort mysterious moon in the background :)
    -- Lovely first pic , swans almost have their necks in a shape of the heart :) Lovely sky in second one too :)
    Haha Josh and Jon had a good time , I see :p
    I am glad you find a solution to those festivals :) And most of all that it is not mod based issue :)
    That last pic is epic, congrats! :smiley: I had once perfect pic where lightning hit directly in the next bush to Jasper who was fishing. He was just in the backround, I was taking a pic of something totally different , but then saw him.. lucky pause, I should say :p

edited October 2021

Melody Connors

September, day 5, part 1

RO7CsTm.png
    The one in the diner

bVdxrPE.png
    She painted all night, not stopping once.

SJqUKBA.png
    Better take those, in case of sudden thirst.

Some time later, at Oasis Springs.

88Zyb7s.png
    Damon: "WHY did you asked her to join?? She is nuts!!"
    YvXTvzr.png
    Meredith: "No, Damon, she is one of our best friends, who has had hard times!"
    Damon: "Argggh.. okay here she comes.."

gvlLlbR.png
    Damon: "Hi , Melody. Why you wanted to get this far? What's wrong with diners near Hollow?"
    Melody: "I heard about this place, maybe it was my aunt, who mentioned this.."
    b6Z0aLv.png
    Her real reason, was, to see the place. Behind her, where now was sand dunes, used to be Langraab Mansion.. or more likely, will be there.
    RO7CsTm.png
    Damon: "Let's get in! We don't have all morning!"

iWTZxhn.png
    Meredith and Melody both complained that their "drink" had way too much sugar!
    T4ncEXc.png
    Damon: "Yummy, could use a bit more sugar..."

DJAAiCx.png
    Damon: "Melody, we have a dance club meeting tonight, remember to come?"
    Melody: "Oh but I haven't danced sense....."
    Damon: "let me guess, last 40 years or so?????"
    Meredith:"Damon..."
    Melody:" I was going to say... sense last time at the library!! When we got kicked out!"
    Damon: "Oh.. you do remember that, then.."
    Melody: "Sure.. I "remember" that.."

Dd4DMLe.png
    Damon and Meredith: "Mom!! What are you doing here??"
    Inna: "On my way home, I was just at Sulani! So sandy everywhere! And so dry! Please give me something with plasma, thank you?"
    Meredith: "What were you doing at Sulani, mom?"
    Inna: "Ahh, just looking out a villa for rent."
    kp9SfTR.png
    All the sudden Melody started hissing :"You're lying!"
    Meredith: "But Melody..!!"
    SV9TSA8.png
    Melody: "Oh my!! I am so sorry Mrs Masters! I have no idea where that came from!"
    Inna: "It's okay, Melody. Maybe I was..."

Speaking of Sulani.....

wtZIIkN.png
    "mmmhh..."
    fcRywHW.png
    Spitting sand out of her mouth..
    qpqKYaV.png
    "Ummhh.. where am I? Had a horrible dream.."
    u3sdqWM.png
    yYyo47B.png
    "Oh no!!! It was true? But the picture!! It's gone!!!"
    1yZhzAF.png
    "NO!! It had to be a nightmare!! Or I am getting crazy too! I need to text Melody that not coming school today!!"
    j0A2Ky3.png

And back at OS...

82HDmdl.png
    Inna: "Are you searching for someone?"
    Melody: "No, just looking, I wonder when there will be a house in the opposite side of the road.."
    Inna: "Hmm.. yes .. some modern big mansion would fit there just well."
    MVJzqmv.png
    Time for school.. she got a text from Judith , who said she is ill and not coming... hmm.. Weird.
    KOG2a9A.png
    iCVLaBp.png
    Damon and Meredith already left, Melody stayed behind to look the empty dunes for one last time...
    ryQOEOU.png
    There was that lady, from Realm, Minerva. Standing there and looking at her..
    R9jCj2z.png
    Melody told her that there should be a huge mansion there, not dunes..
    Minerva, to herself: "Mmmh.. why did Simeon sent me to check on her? Girl is clearly a nutcase.. I have way better things to do..."

edited October 2021
    Update 289 - GeekCon

53MQn5F.jpg
    Started off the day with some gardening in pajamas.
    C1Ea0A6.jpg

And then I got a notification for GeekCon (@karababy52 - the SM festivals are weird in my game too. They usually don't show up ahead of time, so I've just been waiting for the alerts. Reading the bulletin board seems like a good idea too just to make sure I'm not actually missing them too.)

Anyone want to guess who that iconic grimace belongs to? She is a resident of SM if you need another hint ;)
    6O8TIuC.jpg

Honestly, I haven't had my sims go to this festival much, so I don't know much about how it all works. Is there a way to get your own sims to dress up in costumes too? Part of my problem also might have been that a vendor for the t-shirt stall didn't ever spawn, so I was unable to purchase any festival merchandise or see what options came up there.

Jules entered the Hackathon.
    Q0K53Sj.png

Ruby and Rowan both enjoyed the gaming mats.
    hcMLEDA.jpg
    GG8nijR.jpg

Not sure who actually won since Jules and Ruby randomly left in the middle of the game...
    Lq6jhro.jpg

And Jules won! I believe this is a milestone later on as well, so I'll file that away to tick off when I get there. I think that's the only way I'll actually have time to finish this aspiration this month.
    5RbA5Pa.png

And right before the festival ended, Jules and Emmett of course had to do one last thing ;)
    juTDgYO.jpg
    TBrhjIs.png
    EvU8aDc.png

Back at home, Robin gave her kitty some snuggles.
    XMRkAtj.png

And then I used TOOL to do something a bit fun :)
    giDEaq0.png

"Dill, what are you doing in there?"
    gRhFxO2.png

"I want to snuggle the small human. He is very warm. Goodnight." :)
    5c0Fk9j.png

I've had finals this week and I still have one tomorrow, so I apologize if I don't get around to comments for a bit, will try to do some later today though :)
    October - Day 20: "Storm Stitchery"

c10e76Y.png

Notes
    NE5ywhq.png
    I've been playing all day trying to progress Essa and Josh through the weekend and get to Monday, and hopefully the Humor & Hijinks Festival. So, this will be mostly a filler post, but I think it's still fun. Josh had several skills at Level 9 from reading books. Level 10 must be reached by actually doing the skill. Josh has maxed out Fabrication, Flower Arranging, Research & Debate and was working on the Juice Fizzing skill. Unlike making candles, one can just load of the fizzer and walk away. With some time to kill, what else could I have him do? He's maxed out all but a very, very few skills.

Then I remembered the new Cross Stitch skill that came with Cottage Living.

mGta8sN.png
    I had him grab a hoop from the box of cross stitch supplies that was located here, next to the rocking chair. I thought, he'd sit there and stitch. Nope, I'm sure you've guessed from the Daily Post Pic where he actually went to make his creation.

LtdRFZG.png
    Pool side, sitting on an invisible seat on top of the pool ladder...during a raging thunderstorm. Not the safest place to be. However, since he's a storm chaser, thunder and destructive lightning doesn't phase him. It should! Look at that chaise lounge behind him all charred black from a lightning strike. That's not all either. I found an element, a metal and a black hematite or maybe it was a Jett crystal right next to the hot tub. o.O

Replaced the lounge and dragged the other objects to his inventory to claim and sell later. Well...at least he looks like he's having fun.

OcSIzTJ.png
    Aww, poked your finger huh? I think that's the least of your worries Josh, GO INSIDE!

F91fqb4.png
    Tsk, take the hoop with you silly! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

r1NOnqz.png
    I put the cross stitch box next to the couch on the back deck/patio BBQ area in hopes he'd sit there. Josh grabbed another hoop and...

6WIZMz7.png
    *sigh* Josh, Josh, Josh, why?"
    (I like it out here, okay?)
    NO! It's not okay, you could be killed!
    (Nah.)

UQjjHJw.png
    Meanwhile, Essa has been 'outside' in the storm too practicing yoga and meditation. However, she's got a roof over her head and considered inside. She's been doing this all weekend starting at Level 6, but would only make it to Level 8 in two days. Why so slow? I don't get it.

X32zplH.png
    (Where's Josh?)
    Outside, by the pool, doing a cross stitch...in the storm.
    (Oh, cool.)
    Cool? COOL?!? There's dangerous lightning out there, aren't you worried he might get hit?
    (Nah. He'll be fine.)
    O.O *smacks forehead*

3jR7PWI.png
    "OWW!"
    Okay Josh, stop. Go inside and load up the fizzer again before you poke yourself so much you can't continue without a cool down.
    (Sure thing.)
    Take the hoop with you! Gah!

ROugBNT.png
    Okay, uh... *stares awhile* Yeah, moving on....

Px7lMzT.png
    Moved the box again over by the console. Surely he'll sit in that chair or on the couch this time.

gMSGE3M.png
    NOOOOO! Josh, come back here!

zGCBL4h.png
    I got smart this time though and queued up for him to sit on the couch. He still sat in his trusty invisible seat, but got right back up, standing on top of the water for a second mind you, wish I'd caught that, and went inside.

nUQHyHy.png
    Now, isn't that better? A nice soft, dry, comfy seat.
    (I suppose, but not as exciting!)

QMYMdxO.png
    Essa ate the last bowl of Superfood Salad, so Josh took it upon himself to make more. Nice knife skills there Josh.

65geh4X.png
    Careful, you're braver than I am Josh. I'd never try that.
    (Why not? Live a little Watcher. It's fun!)
    Eh, no thank you. I'd probably stab myself or put an eye out.

ml3OIzv.png
    The cutting board's not a basketball Josh.

aGZqabN.png
    (I know, just having some fun.)
    Love how he always looks straight at me at least once every play session. I know it's a coincidence, but still fun.

jDiKb64.png
    (It's not a coincidence Watcher.)
    *blushes*

lSxlPHs.png
    Anywayyyy, since Essa was still practicing Yoga and meditating, but Josh's social was low, I was going to have him chat with someone. But then I realized it was 3:28 a.m. Opps! Man, look at these Sims, I detest 'situational' outfits so much. What's the point of silly hats and glasses? Only Veera, Jessah, Jon and whoever Corey Tanner is escaped the perils of those things. All those Sims wearing glasses DON'T wear glasses. o.O Oh, and who the heck is Advalth Joyson? Josh has never met that guy!

I don't know if others do this, but before every play session, I go into household management and delete ALL the game generated townies. However, despite doing that, lately there is always, always some random Sim popped into my Sims friends list that was instantly generated they've never met. Why? What's the purpose of the game doing that?

8zhbXOa.png
    I was going to have Josh text someone instead, but I accidentally hit to open the calendar instead. Got a wonderful surprise! Look! The Humor & Hijinks festival is on the calendar hours before it happens! Yay!

8Z9wdh2.png
    I had Josh check the Apartment announcements sign too and there it was on that. Finally! Just a few hours away for them now until hopefully they get that aspiration milestone completed. Annnnd, this is where I stopped. I hope this all makes sense and isn't too silly. I've been up since Tuesday afternoon so I'm exhausted and feeling a little loopy. Comments will have to wait until tomorrow after I've had some sleep. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night.
    @Ellupelluellu
    I figured she'd have more paintings of Malcom than the others. It just makes sense she would miss him and remember him most of all. She loves her kids, of course, but she loved him first and wouldn't even have the kids without him. Thanks about the mural, CL has some beautiful ones eh? I've put those wall murals in my painter Sims' homes in the past too.

Oh is that why the fire for b-balls? Huh, they were doing a dunking contest though, I didn't control what they did after choosing that option. Maybe she did the 'dream big' on her own as part of the contest. :)

Veera was being a sweetheart to everyone, except my townie vampire, Lorraine Paine, but she deserved to be turned down for an autograph since she was being rude. :)

I really liked the moon set image too, thanks! :) I noticed that too about the swans, maybe if I'd had more time I could've found an angle where their necks were in the shape of a heart. Ah well. I love it anyway and the second image with Emma. I'm partial to purple so it's especially beautiful to me.

Yeah, they did have a great time together. Maybe too good of a time though since Jon keeps coming back 2-3 times or more a day now wanting to hang out, game night or 'pump you up' and exercise. :D I'm thinking about revoking his key anyway, it's annoying, he just walks right in. I locked the door though, so at least he can't do that anymore so maybe I won't revoke it.

I am too, I can't believe it's so late in the month now and have so much to do for the aspiration. Hoping to fill the H & H goal today and start working on the rest of it. Now that festivals seems to be back to normal, mostly, it should go quickly. I hope. ;)

Thanks, I am SO happy I got that last image, took me forever to get one like that. Don't know why it was so important, but still satisfied I finally was able to get it. :)

Love that image of Malcom Melody painted. Good idea getting some plasma fruit for emergencies.
    Aww Damon, listen to Meredith, she's not nuts. She's just confused and scared about what's happening to her. Wow, those sand dunes look awesome, great job with that! Love that diner! Looks similar to one I downloaded and renovated for a story contest one time. Love that image of Damon smiling at his drink. Such a cutie! Funny how he wants MORE sugar. :D

Aww man, Damon, stop being so mean to her. Good thing the Librarian told her about how they got kicked out of the Library for dancing and creating havoc. Maybe Damon will calm down a little and not be so rude!

Interesting how Inna showed up there talking about being at Sulani. Whoa! Melody! Guess I don't blame her though for saying that and Inna's comment afterward was...interesting. She admitted she might've been lying? Hmmm...

Aww man, poor Judith, she looks so freaked out! I don't blame her! o.O Love, love, love that image of all of them sitting at the counter of the diner all in a line. Great angle and expressions on their faces. <3 Hmm, now there's Inna watching Melody looking at the sand dunes. Wonder why. Oh man, Minerva! She looks so bored or something. So Simeon had her check on Melody, yup, he suspects something is going on, or knows or something...Love this update, great job!

@permanentrose
    You were getting the alerts at least, that's good. I think things will work out now in my challenge with festivals. With that board and now they are on the calendar a little ahead of time. At least the Romance Festival and Humor & Hijinks have been this last week for them.

HAHA! Of course that's Judith, no mistaking that annoyed smirk. I think the only way you can wear costumes yourself is if you go in CAS and make them one and have them change into it. Bummer about the merchandise vendor not spawning. :( Congrats to Jules for winning Hackathon! Gorgeous images of Jules and Emmett in the rocket! Of course they had to use their club membership, can't let it go to waste, right? ;)

Awww, don't blame you for moving Dill into the bassinet with Riley, so cute! Good idea! I keep forgetting we can move Sims with that. Thanks for the reminder. :)
    edited October 2021
    Okay, wow, super busy last few days, haven't had any time to sit down at my computer. Here are a few left over screenshots from my play session a few days ago - and sorry they aren't even Jules related, but I wanted to make a post today and this is what I have. I think I'll have time to play and comment tomorrow :) Again, super sorry I'm falling behind with keeping up with your stories right now :(

---

Update 290 - Winter Wedding

r6DwCiD.jpg
    So I decided that Rose's daughter, Beatrix, should marry Abel (Dell and Sofia's son) since the idea of two red heads being a couple seemed really cute. And since Beatrix is a special sim to me, I decided to actually let them have a little wedding instead of just marrying them in CAS, so I went to the docks at Brindleton Bay and they had a nice little winter wedding.
    QQn7N4S.jpg
    94EH6Th.jpg

Of course I gave them a child too - they had a little girl I named Clem (short for Clementine), and I moved them to a nice little house in Brindleton Bay and gave them a dog too, so next month they might show up :)
    gFPhwJY.jpg
    kjp3Naw.jpg
    October - Day 21: "Humor & Hijinks Festival Revisited"

5Gg30WH.png

Notes
    z3kig38.png
    With quite a few hours left before the Humor & Hijinks festival was set to begin, Essa continued to meditate and I had Josh grab another hoop after loading up the fizzer again. He started walking toward the stairs, thought he was going outside by the pool, again, but he sat in the rocker instead! Yay!

7SWqEyx.png
    I'm so sorry Jon, but I had to do it. He was just over way too much. Game night, 'pump you up,' friends hangout, or just because, he was always there! Luckily there were no hard feelings over it.

n6orXQ6.png
    Finally it was time for the festival. They received numerous fireworks from the Jokesters winning the competition last time, so I put three each in their personal inventory to use tonight. Fun fact, I've never had any of my Sims set off fireworks before. I had no idea what this one was going to do. They lit them and then walked over by that easel. I hoped far enough away they'd be safe.

ohSk54O.png
    This one is kind of cool, it lifts in the air and spins, hovering above the ground. Notice they are both a distance away and not burnt? Well, somehow Essa did get burnt as evidenced by the daily post pic. I have no idea how.

1luUuTx.png
    Round Two... light 'em and run!

teZJvRa.png
    These fireworks were very cool, around 3-4 rounds that flew and burst into the sky. Despite being several feet apart, their fireworks burst open in the same spot together. I thought that was fun!

vR61mZm.png
    I watched all of them burst open, but only meant to show one screenshot until I noticed the jet when the last couple were almost faded away. Had no idea jets flew over San Myshuno.

u9uQUDq.png
    Last Round

5yAIXoB.png
    Milestone goal complete! I think Josh was waiting for it to do something else, but it never did.

"That's it? This one's kind of boring."

OqIxCVa.png
    At this point I intended to send them home so Essa could take a shower, then send them to the Casbah to do a mural for the aspiration. Then I remembered, Duh, they're Spellcasters!

XL6uJaJ.png
    Scrubabroo to the rescue! Josh and Essa looked around the festival to see if perhaps Samara was there, but didn't see anyone that might be her.

PUiPS8b.png
    When they arrived at the Cashbah, someone had already started a mural, so they decided to make something out of this mess instead of starting a new one. I had no clue what this was supposed to be.

1CtImL2.png
    Here's the finished mural, it's one of those optical illusion things. I like it! Essa and Josh sat snuggling together admiring their work for a little bit before heading home.

h9YwhfX.png
    Of course they shared some kisses too. :)

wuCIsFa.png
    Before they left, I took a look around out front of the Casbah to see if anyone was there I recognized and noticed Bendy in dire need of a repair. I sent Josh to repair her, but before he could get to her, she must've repaired herself because she straightened up and disappeared.

Cm3Su25.png
    I saw Malcom too, but he changed into a bat and flew away before I could get a screenshot of him in his regular form.

44qepcq.png
    Since they were both standing right by it, they decided to restore a mural that had faded over time. I love all the murals in this pack, so pretty! They went back home after that. The next day protesters were scheduled to be in the Arts district at 3 p.m. and I planned to send them to donate to them as part of the aspiration.

dJnH8Ih.png
    The couple tended to the garden, paid the bills and got the mail, then Josh loaded up the fizzer again and settled in the rocker to do some more cross stitching. Essa was still working on the Wellness skill. She's now at around Level 9.5 so not too far to go yet. A few minutes later, Josh got this message! He'd sent in a Dragonfruit fizzy juice drink to be critiqued. I've never tried to do this before either, so it was a nice surprise. Congratulations Josh!

nfxQC3d.png
    Also in the mail was an artifact for Josh to authenticate. Yep, he's Level 9 in archeology too. He's had the option to be mailed artifacts for authentication for a long time, but I turned it off. He'll keep getting them now though until he reaches Level 10.

INzYhvm.png
    It was real! He sent it back and was given over 2K for authenticating it.

Unfortunately, I lost track of time and it was 4:30 p.m. when Josh finished authenticating that artifact. I looked around in the community area for protesters, but they must've been there and left already. Oh well, I have a schedule where they'll be every day, so it shouldn't be a problem fulfilling that milestone goal. I logged out to put together today's update at this point.

Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    edited October 2021
    @Karababy52 ,
    Once again, thank you for your comments :)
    -- Lol at Josh, I really laughed :D He WANTED to do that out at the pool!! Why does watcher not understand?? And hey, if worse happens, Grimm is his lady's own uncle, sure something could be done :D That many times he tried to tell you :p Even Essa thought it was cool :p
    And I am sorry, but I had a irl LOL moment, what most likely woke up the neighbors, when I saw that relationship panel pic :D Hilarious, and so funny :D
    I know you hate those, I once did, I had all Bienchen's mods to remove all those, but I love townie fashion police thread, and got bored that I NEVER had any funny, so took those out, and won't be adding back :D I need my laugh time to time :P
    Malcolm.. pink hat?? Seriously :D And Damon.. that red thing on your head?? :D Inna, you sure you don't need yet extra pairs of glasses? :D And that random townie, cool, turban :D
    And no, i do not have random townies, but before those were modded out, I also deleted all in start of any play session :)

-- Ouch at the first pic :D
    Okay Josh.. now you look like a granpa... meh, go back to that pool, don't listen the Watcher :p
    Aww.. poor Jon. But I do get that.
    Nice fireworks in general , and HAHA, yes thay indeed are spellcasters, no need to shower :smiley:
    Oh That optical illusion mural is cool, so is most of them, I love those too!
    Haha, well glad Bendy is okay :p What ever happened :D

@permanentrose ,
    -- Lovely winter wedding <3 Beautiful wedding shots :) Sorry, I do not have much more to comment, as you said yourself that not even Jules related update. (She is still a kid in mine, and belongs at Sandra's homework club.. at their first meeting at Sandra's home, she did not even do her homework, she just looked around and asked an autograph from Anna :D )

Melody Connors

September, day 5, part2

F9gu37I.png
    The one when Vlad dies.

EKraW6B.png
    After school she noticed, that her dad and Damon's dad, Nikolas Masters, were playing chess out at the square.
    Mf4QAGN.png
    Melody: "Dad, watch out, he cheats a lot!"
    Greg: "I know Pumpkin, don't worry."
    B5IwN6W.png
    After Melody left to home , these two continued their play.
    Nikolas Sr: "And now, we have some business to talk about..."

But, they were interrupted, deathly way.
    HsHuR2x.png
    What are you doing there?
    neFFVJ2.png
    2ILryNp.png
    Oh, burning.. and even pigeons do not watch..
    DAXksAX.png
    Nikolas Sr : "Better do some work then.."
    Greg: "You were lucky, I was winning."
    Nikolas Sr : "Hahahaaaa.."
    Nl3pgew.png
    Inna: "Some day you will find someone to take over your job, darling. Makes me so sad to see you doing this for so long time now.."
    A54crfZ.png
    Nikolas Sr : "Don't worry , dear wife. It happens sooner than you think."
    E7pirZz.png
    Inna : "Ohh..."
    F9gu37I.png
    So the poor urn just sat there, nobody collected it.. sad..

pL5GsTc.png
    Inna: "This is not going like it should be at all!!"

uR1PStx.png
    A bit later, started raining again.. Greg and Nikolas Sr had a conversation about something behind the house.
    Fw9fnzl.png
    Not all were pleased about that, quite the opposite.

Melody, knowing nothing what happened outside, was at her attic room, reading those books.
    96miyry.png
    When she heard from downstairs ladder:
    Cordelia: "Melody? Can I come in?"
    Melody: "Sure.."
    qWEmVUJ.png
    vjoeqHz.png
    Cordelia: "These paintings are lovely... they are lovely.."
    Melody: "Thank you.."
    CvBoiNp.png
    Melody: "I needed to paint them, as long as I remember them. It is already starting to be a bit blurry, and I refuse to forget!!"
    Cordelia: "I understand.. It must of been a beautiful dream."
    XtgHLB5.png
    Melody: "You want to know what happened to you in my dream?"
    Cordelia: "Haha, sure, I hope nothing bad.."
    4TJctB9.png
    Melody: "Well you had certain secret things going on, under sheets, you know! With one of the Sages at Magic Realm!"
    ABbwXXT.png
    Melody: "Anyway, you got pregnant and two of you had a girl, called Essa!"
    Cordelia: "ohh..."
    Melody: "Funny right!! Haha , you and a Sage! Why aren't you laughing?"
    KWy5J21.png
    Cordelia : "Hahahahaaa.. yes very funny!! Hilarious!! Hey I need to go down.. those pipe organs..."

2bSE7Ny.png
    How can she know?? It's not showing yet..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top